wonka.JPG
Richie Wrench Illustration Inks B (resized).jpg
C42C74E3-35E9-4C0B-87C2-1DB8A06EDC37 (resized).jpeg
31CABA93-CC57-476B-8408-C42B6AB42EB4 (resized).jpeg
0B46BCB0-A5AE-4213-883C-DCECF1D28FE4 (resized).jpeg
C15C0AA0-900A-4A42-97F0-D503FBFAB35D (resized).jpeg
ball through fix.jpg
wonka_opto5error (resized).jpg
There are 918 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 19.
#301 4 years ago
Quoted from RichieWrench:

Agree - But Will be fun as heck to find out.....

Be sure to let us know!

In 2020 when the game comes out, I mean. j/k (I hope)

#302 4 years ago

Do you know something?
Are you in direct contact with Jack?
Are they powder coating the door?
Are you holding out on us?
Have you seen a sneek Pic?
What do you know that we dont know?
Can you show us a pic?
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE -- WHAT DO YOU KNOW!!!!!!!
okay, okay -- Just a little Wonka nerves coming to the surface -- Going to get some ice cream and watch the Porky's Movie and I will be okay.

Ok as it appears there is still Plenty of time to speculate on this model..... Curious (Richie) what your expectations are for this? IF its only red with some yellow playfield sparkles will you be content or are you expecting more? I'm sure it will be awesome no matter what and we are Loving our LE but I am curious compared to the POTC CE offering what you would consider as value added for this game and model? They raised the CE bar pretty high in my opinion on POTC so this should be interesting.

#303 4 years ago

I spoke with Joe @ PinballStar the other day. I've had my deposit sitting with him since the day it was announced at MGC in April. He stated that we should expect a something good at Expo for CE reveal. However, don't expect to have a second game released this year. We may see a prototype reveal, but that is pure speculation. Joe did say that some more goodies for the CE were to be expected but he didn't tease what that could be. I would be hoping for Powder coated door, maybe some colored balls, or animated topper. He did also state that we shouldn't expect reveals until product is ready for shipment from this point forward, so maybe we will just get a few still pics or teaser promotional video vs an actual reveal. Expected shipment start dates for CE models was stated as November, so I would plan that it arrives everywhere by Christmas.

I don't mind having to wait a bit for CE's and let play tests occur on SE and LE models to ensure fewer issues on CE. I had an early run POTCCE with plenty of issues that were all addressed by Joe and JJP/Jack directly. Took 3 months of work but the game is a dream now. Now we are delayed 3 months from WWCF issues but they are addressing them up front and I am expecting a NIB with only minor adjustments when it does arrive.

I am looking forward to JJP GNR, not sure if I will be jumping in on that, but I am sure that with Eric's flair for the dramatic and Slash's influence that game will be amazing as well.

#304 4 years ago
Quoted from Furio:

I spoke with Joe @ PinballStar the other day. I've had my deposit sitting with him since the day it was announced at MGC in April. He stated that we should expect a something good at Expo for CE reveal. However, don't expect to have a second game released this year. We may see a prototype reveal, but that is pure speculation. Joe did say that some more goodies for the CE were to be expected but he didn't tease what that could be. I would be hoping for Powder coated door, maybe some colored balls, or animated topper. He did also state that we shouldn't expect reveals until product is ready for shipment from this point forward, so maybe we will just get a few still pics or teaser promotional video vs an actual reveal. Expected shipment start dates for CE models was stated as November, so I would plan that it arrives everywhere by Christmas.
I don't mind having to wait a bit for CE's and let play tests occur on SE and LE models to ensure fewer issues on CE. I had an early run POTCCE with plenty of issues that were all addressed by Joe and JJP/Jack directly. Took 3 months of work but the game is a dream now. Now we are delayed 3 months from WWCF issues but they are addressing them up front and I am expecting a NIB with only minor adjustments when it does arrive.
I am looking forward to JJP GNR, not sure if I will be jumping in on that, but I am sure that with Eric's flair for the dramatic and Slash's influence that game will be amazing as well.

WHAT!!!!!!!

SOUNDS LIKE JOE SAID ALOT -- I am checking text messages and voicemails - I did not get that much details or tease about the CE. This is crazy - I thought for sure I was in Joe's Top Five List on his phone.

I feel so left out - This really hurts me deep in my soul. I have not felt this bad since I was 8 years old when my hamster died of natural causes. My dad got pist at me because I flushed her down the toilet because I wanted her to have a burial at sea. Still brings a tear to my eye to this day because I really do think that she made it to the ocean.

Well - I guess the wait will go on further. Maybe the Expo will bring some closure.

#305 4 years ago
Quoted from Furio:

YEAH -- RIGHT!!!! Powder Coated Door - I would be so SHOCKED - Please do not tease me on this one - I am not falling for the bait.

#306 4 years ago
Quoted from Furio:

To tell you the truth -- I don't mind the wait as well -- I just want it to be worth the wait - That is all.

#307 4 years ago

Is NO ONE!!!!! Up at 1:30 AM?

#308 4 years ago

Is NO ONE!!!!! Up at 1:30 AM?

We're all awake this side of the world

#309 4 years ago

My Richie Wrench Event Party is next week - For those that can come - I will see you there -

For those that can not come....

JUST MOVE TO ILLINOIS ........ and come to the next year event

#310 4 years ago

Have you considered some live streaming for those who can't attend?

#311 4 years ago

2 Days away from our 3rd Annual Richie Wrench Event.....

Got to say something on this post -- Nothing else going on...

#312 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Ok as it appears there is still Plenty of time to speculate on this model..... Curious (Richie) what your expectations are for this? IF its only red with some yellow playfield sparkles will you be content or are you expecting more? I'm sure it will be awesome no matter what and we are Loving our LE but I am curious compared to the POTC CE offering what you would consider as value added for this game and model? They raised the CE bar pretty high in my opinion on POTC so this should be interesting.

Yeah - I agree the bar was set high with the POTC CE, My only thing is the 500 CE's - Now dont get me wrong - If JJP has all 500 CE Sold - That is great for JJP , I just think that is a high number for at game that is $12,500 and that many being made - But this is a big world and you have those overseas that are going to want this game and those that are like me and just want that extra spice on the game to make it special. To me the POTC CE with the art and playfield being different was what made this game special. AND THAT IS WHAT THE CE MODEL is suppose to be about - It like buying a car - You got your standard or or LE edition with 500 HP -- But to get the one with at 650+ HP you going to pay more and there is a market for those that want to have something that is just a little bit special or unique from the rest.

There is nothing we can do now except wait - The CE Model is done - it has been kept secret for some time and I am one person that is impress on how tight lip this model has been with no further information given to us.

I have not seen ANYTHING -- I have been told that I would be happy with the results, But yes - I am a bit worried, but mostly excited to see it finally unveil at the EXPO that seems to be when we will all find out the details.

I want to to be special...
I want it to be something that makes the game room stand out that much more....
I want it to have that WOW factor that will make those that bought the LE Model -- Say SHIT -- "I WANT THAT CE MODEL!!" - I should have waited.
But Most of all I want it to be another home run for JJP.

I will see you all at the Expo and for those coming to my 3rd Annual Richie Wrench Party this weekend - I will see you all there at the event.

Thanks to all my fellow Pinsiders

#313 4 years ago

Maybe we'll hear something next Saturday night at the JJP Expo seminar?

#314 4 years ago

Going to get some ice cream and watch the Porky's Movie and I will be okay.

A classic, If JJP had done a Porky's Pin might have been my first purchase.

#315 4 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

I love this movie....Classic.....But really not a family theme for JJP.

But hey ...what the heck...JJP if u make Porky's ...I am in for that game.

#316 4 years ago

But really not a family theme for JJP.

Oh man it couldn't be farther from a family friendly theme and JJP will never do it, its not a good pinball theme in general but it was useful when I was 10 years old, thats for sure.

#317 4 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Ah - Porky’s pin.

When I first read it quickly I thought it said Porky Pig

#319 4 years ago

from JJP

LAKEWOOD, NJ – 10/14/2019– Jersey Jack Pinball is thrilled to reveal the Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory™ Collectors Edition pinball machine in its entirety. CE Production is slated to begin next month! We thank you for your patience; we are confident that this game will definitely be worth the wait. You will have the opportunity to see and play the CE in our booth at Pinball Expo in Wheeling, IL later this week! We hope to see you there.

This highly-anticipated model is packed with exclusive features and extras that will have pinball fans saying “I want it now”! This pinball masterpiece was designed by the legendary Pat Lawlor, designer of Dialed In!, Twilight Zone, and over a dozen other classic games, including the best-selling pinball machine in history, The Addams Family.

“Willy Wonka is for me, a watershed game for a lot of reasons,” said Lawlor, in an interview with Special When Lit Pinball Podcast. “This game is probably right now the pinnacle of what you can create in the 21st century as a pinball machine… this game is going to show everyone how deep the pinball world can still go.”

The Collectors Edition model features a beautiful Candy Red cabinet, legs and wireforms, exclusive playfield artwork with sparkle, exclusive cabinet artwork and mirrored backglass, mirrored topper with multi-colored RGB LED lights, cabinet LED glow package, Everlasting Gobstopper™ shooter knob, numbered brass plaque, RAD-Cals, side interior cabinet artwork, laser-cut rule card, and signatures from three of the movie’s original cast members: Peter Ostrum (Charlie Bucket), Paris Themmen (Mike Teavee), and Julie Dawn Cole (Veruca Salt), and Jack Guarnieri, Pat Lawlor and John Youssi. The game will also feature custom speech by Julie Dawn Cole.

The Collectors Edition model also includes four flippers, six balls, a captive ball, seven magnets, Wonkavator™ Super Ball Lock, spinning Everlasting Gobstopper™, Red Most Secret Machine™, Oompa Loompa™ camera sculpture, 7” Wonkavision™ LCD, a 27” HD LCD screen with interactive 3D animations, and candy-colored LED light shows.

Gameplay features four multiballs, collecting Wonka Bars™, spelling Scrumdiddlyumptious™, touring Wonka’s Factory™, and a host of other goodies to lead you down the chocolate river to three wizard modes, including Pure Imagination™. Scenes and dialogue from the original 1971 film directed by Mel Stuart, starring Gene Wilder, are showcased bringing this exciting theme to life.

#322 4 years ago

the topper ......

#323 4 years ago

At long last! An update!!

#324 4 years ago

lol

#325 4 years ago

$12,500?

I thought $6500 for my WOZ was a bit insane....

#326 4 years ago

Wait the Collectors edition is limited, and the limited edition is unlimited?

#327 4 years ago

The forearm tats look good.

#328 4 years ago

I dunno what I expected but a better topper for sure.

#329 4 years ago

Anyone see a Red Most Secret Machine? I can’t see any differences.

Also, I hope the cabinet LED glow package is more than just white. Otherwise, still pretty sweet looking.

Undecided on Topper but will have to see it live to rate it.

Extremely curious about what the custom speech by Julie Dawn Cole will entail (or sound like).

Regardless of it all, still in and happy about WW!

#330 4 years ago
wtii.gifwtii.gifdd.gifdd.gif
#331 4 years ago
Quoted from Gasoline:

Extremely curious about what the custom speech by Julie Dawn Cole will entail (or sound like).

I am sure that's her at the end of the promo vid. It's not going to sound like child Veruca of course.

I wonder if she will replace the "grampa" callouts? Or just add a few new ones?

#332 4 years ago

So who's the cameraman?

Screen Shot 2019-10-14 at 1.37.48 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2019-10-14 at 1.37.48 PM (resized).png
#333 4 years ago

I think it looks stunning. Topper isn't great, but the rest of it is gorgeous.

#334 4 years ago

What do you guys think of the new playfield vs the LE?

I like the bright, bold oranges and reds but miss the buildings in the original in the left lower corner of the PF.

#335 4 years ago

Kinda underwhelming, especially at $12,500.

#336 4 years ago
Quoted from wfumed2:

What do you guys think of the new playfield vs the LE?

I'm happy to have a custom playfield but it's a little bit underwhelming. THe one difference I see is Wonka in a circle instead of with outstretched hand.

As an overall package though the CE is great. Looking forward to upgrading.

#337 4 years ago

I wonder if Cliffy could make candy red Cliffys for the inlane drops?

#338 4 years ago

All jokes aside, I do think the game is amazing looking. I just think the price tag, vs the large 'Limited' number of them being made and sorta weak topper, isn't the greatest combination.

#339 4 years ago
007-willy-wonka (1) (resized).jpg007-willy-wonka (1) (resized).jpgAcroBrwEx_JJP_WW_CE_Flyer_Expo.pdf_ADW78F1.pdfAcroBrwEx_JJP_WW_CE_Flyer_Expo.pdf_ADW78F1.pdf
#340 4 years ago

Pics !

PinballSTAR has Willy Wonka CEs available for sale - Production to begin in November. Refundable deposit - nothing more to pay until they are ready to ship...

We have WW LEs in stock now as well !

Contact Joe Newhart at [email protected]

CECabinet_Front2 (resized).pngCECabinet_Front2 (resized).pngCECabinet_Side_Glow (resized).pngCECabinet_Side_Glow (resized).pngCEPF_Left (resized).jpgCEPF_Left (resized).jpgCEPF_Rail (resized).jpgCEPF_Rail (resized).jpgCEPF_Right (resized).jpgCEPF_Right (resized).jpgCEPlayfield1 (resized).jpgCEPlayfield1 (resized).jpgCEPlayfield2 (resized).jpgCEPlayfield2 (resized).jpgCEPlayfield_Apron (resized).jpgCEPlayfield_Apron (resized).jpgCEShooter (resized).jpgCEShooter (resized).jpgCE_Plaque (resized).jpgCE_Plaque (resized).jpgWW_Tranlite_CE (resized).jpgWW_Tranlite_CE (resized).jpg
#341 4 years ago

We waited for this? The topper I was clued in on was WAYYYYYY better than this crap... Ugh... Way to over hype and underdeliver JJP...

Jeff

#342 4 years ago

I like the playfield better than the LE.. but for 3500 euro’s extra over my LE ( 3900 dollars )

Hmm don’t think so happy with what I have

#343 4 years ago

I've had LE envy for the longest time while we continue to flip the SE...no longer! I want it NOW.

#344 4 years ago

Wow it looks really nice...my only complaint is the standard low quality JJP topper and the fact they didn't powder coat the coin door.

#345 4 years ago

The playfield..........

It's spectacular.

#346 4 years ago

The playfield and mirrored backglass look great. I would have much rather had a "3-D Wonkatania topper" than whatever this is. I hope that JJP or some other enterprising vendor sells the blade art eventually because I would probably slap that on my SE.

I can't afford this, of course, but grats to everyone who is planning to get one.

#347 4 years ago
Quoted from Adipocere:

The playfield and mirrored backglass look great. I would have much rather had a "3-D Wonkatania topper" than whatever this is. I hope that JJP or some other enterprising vendor sells the blade art eventually because I would probably slap that on my SE.
I can't afford this, of course, but grats to everyone who is planning to get one.

As someone that has a CE on order, I'm happy with the update. I'll be keeping mine.

#348 4 years ago
Quoted from Adipocere:

Unimpressed with features over and above an LE model and some of the color choices made. A glass Wonkania topper would have set the CE edition apart. Red powdercoat looks good with Wilder side art, but blue trim on LE's looks as good. Powder coating ramps is a nice touch but they don't look good in red and should have remained metallic. Meanwhile the coindoor would have looked better powdercoated in red to match the rest of hardware.

Pro delivers full features on a budget
LE offers great design choices and finishes
CE looks as nice as the LE

#349 4 years ago

CE looks beautiful, but I'm not seeing $3,000 worth of value over the LE.

#350 4 years ago

So does the Wonka LE not come with the JJP standard shitty topper? All my other JJP pins had one....they should hire someone from CGC to make them a good topper....

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 64.00
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

15,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Minneapolis, MN
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.25
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 19.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 918 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 19.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-wwcf-ce-collector-s-edition/page/7?hl=dr-pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.