wonka.JPG
Richie Wrench Illustration Inks B (resized).jpg
C42C74E3-35E9-4C0B-87C2-1DB8A06EDC37 (resized).jpeg
31CABA93-CC57-476B-8408-C42B6AB42EB4 (resized).jpeg
0B46BCB0-A5AE-4213-883C-DCECF1D28FE4 (resized).jpeg
C15C0AA0-900A-4A42-97F0-D503FBFAB35D (resized).jpeg
ball through fix.jpg
wonka_opto5error (resized).jpg

There are 918 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 19.
#251 4 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

It’s shocking that your spot was still available.
Nobody swooped in to pick that baby up for only $12,500 after you bailed?

I WAS SHOCKED....I WAS PISSING MY PANTS ....BUT THE PINBALL GODS HAVE SPOKEN AND ITS A.MATTER OF TIME TILL WE ALL GET THE DETAILS.....

COME ON JJP.....make my weekend.

#252 4 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

And in this climate, I doubt there is very much demand.

At $20k Australian retail I'm sure the inexhaustible list of potential buyers down here will be queueing for miles and will simply overlook little things like defective playfields in their purchasing decision.

#253 4 years ago
Quoted from RichieWrench:

I am going to watch the movie tonight to get me back in the mood.....

A1E3D91F-A7FE-4D83-BD81-06067556B4F4 (resized).jpegA1E3D91F-A7FE-4D83-BD81-06067556B4F4 (resized).jpeg
#254 4 years ago

So that all out boycott lasted a day and half ........

#255 4 years ago

Pinball and “fickle” go together. Lol

Stayed in long and strong on CE myself!

#256 4 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

NO -- it was longer - Like a two weeks I think - I was on the one post on here and posted on here when I was back in - I think it was about 2 weeks -- More than 36 hours -- But the important thing is that JJP is making steps and I think it is going well and I think there will be more to come from JJP.

#257 4 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

I ADDED IT UP - IT was 20 Days - Wow,,,Seemed like forever

#258 4 years ago

But the important thing is that JJP is making steps and I think it is going well

We’ve heard of some phone calls. We haven’t seen evidence of anything else yet. So, you’ll have to excuse me for continuing to remain on the sidelines for the time being. I’m sill out on my CE and will be waiting to see some hard evidence instead of drinking any of Jack’s snozzberry flavored Kool-Aid.

Unfortunately, I’m having to hold off on one of the new Ruby Red WoZ machines for now as well.

I’m thinking about putting some of my JJP funds towards a Space Invaders Frenzy. Of course, then I’ll have to worry about dead pixels on my 100” display. LOL!

#259 4 years ago

'crickets'

#260 4 years ago

This is nuts. No telling when the CEs will be revealed...maybe never. Just buy an LE and enjoy!

#261 4 years ago

in touch with Matt @ BackAlley to get my door done

They don’t call it the chocolate factory for nuthin’!

#262 4 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

They don’t call it the chocolate factory for nuthin’!

??????.....I am slow....is there a funny bit in this...Totally lost me....lol

#263 4 years ago

Okay...are the CE's still 12,500?

#264 4 years ago

Also....this is a fair question and Indont think it's going to be long....

BUT!!!!!

Do u think we will know details by the Expo....I think so, But ...Wow....what if we dont.....Now that would be interesting....Just Sayin.

#265 4 years ago

I just ducked in here to see if the CE had an ETA yet. I was one of those that bailed on my CE reservation after the reveal and watching it streamed for a couple of weeks. After playing an LE recently, I’m still happy I went with POTCLE instead. Wonka is a fun game for what it is and it shoots well, but unfortunately Eric spoiled me with his POTC innovation and I expected the same for Wonka. Originally, I envisioned a REAL wonkavator, an Augustus pipe ball lock, a working eggdicator trap door for the ball, etc. I also thought the rule set would be tied into the theme better, such as the journey to each golden ticket being themed after the kid that found it and their experiences.

Since my issues with it are things that cannot be changed, I guess I was hoping maybe the CE artwork would give me a reason to love it anyway. Regardless, I’ll definitely be in for a CE on Eric’s next title, but only if clear coat issues are gone. I’m glad to hear they are sorting it out.

Good luck to all waiting on CEs! I hope the design dazzles and the clear coats are solid!

#266 4 years ago
Quoted from JamCat:

I just ducked in here to see if the CE had an ETA yet. I was one of those that bailed on my CE reservation after the reveal and watching it streamed for a couple of weeks. After playing an LE recently, I’m still happy I went with POTCLE instead. Wonka is a fun game for what it is and it shoots well, but unfortunately Eric spoiled me with his POTC innovation and I expected the same for Wonka. Originally, I envisioned a REAL wonkavator, an Augustus pipe ball lock, a working eggdicator trap door for the ball, etc. I also thought the rule set would be tied into the theme better, such as the journey to each golden ticket being themed after the kid that found it and their experiences.
Since my issues with it are things that cannot be changed, I guess I was hoping maybe the CE artwork would give me a reason to love it anyway. Regardless, I’ll definitely be in for a CE on Eric’s next title, but only if clear coat issues are gone. I’m glad to hear they are sorting it out.
Good luck to all waiting on CEs! I hope the design dazzles and the clear coats are solid!

Dear Diary...

#267 4 years ago

Did they ever show pics of the CE version yet?

#268 4 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Did they ever show pics of the CE version yet?

Nope. JJP is apparently bedazzling the playfield one speck of glitter at a time. 159 days and still counting...

#269 4 years ago
Quoted from Amused_to_Death:

Nope. JJP is apparently bedazzling the playfield one speck of glitter at a time. 159 days and still counting...

Each sparkle is being meticulously hand placed by tweezers onto the playfield in a dazzling randomized pattern for a one-of-a-kind customized perk for each CE owner!

#270 4 years ago

I hope this thing is kick ass great for this taking as long as it is taking.

I dont know anything and just wondering why the delay. Expo is coming and I would be SHOCKED if we do not know by then.....

Come on JJP...Please how much longer do we all need to wait?

#271 4 years ago

Well, Jack is getting in another run of Ruby Red Woz pins for October.

Wonka CE in November at the earliest now.

Love how they treat their top paying customers. Disgraceful imo

#272 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Well, Jack is getting in another run of Ruby Red Woz pins for October.
Wonka CE in November at the earliest now.
Love how they treat their top paying customers. Disgraceful imo

They haven't released details about the machine because they cant. They dont have any usable playfields at the moment. My guess is every one of the playfields they ran for the CE were coated in clear that failed their testing.

#273 4 years ago

Also waiting on this.... I currently have a le and absolutely love the game/pin so i wld like to possibly get the ce depending on what it offers over the le.

#274 4 years ago
Quoted from smalltownguy2:

They haven't released details about the machine because they cant. They dont have any usable playfields at the moment. My guess is every one of the playfields they ran for the CE were coated in clear that failed their testing.

I think it's wise that they wait.
Show the world they can make solid playfields, with the new ruby red run.
Get perfect playfields. Incorporate all the before mentioned goodies.
Get a cool new mech, a really awesome mech, something unique.
It will be a success.

#275 4 years ago

While I understand the pf issues why does that prevent JJP from showing the CE package? You have to imagine some of those waiting will buy EHOH or JP2 instead. Looking forward to the reveal, hope it’s soon.

#276 4 years ago
Quoted from Greenandwhite:

While I understand the pf issues why does that prevent JJP from showing the CE package? You have to imagine some of those waiting will buy EHOH or JP2 instead. Looking forward to the reveal, hope it’s soon.

Because at this time they cannot handle any more negativity.

#277 4 years ago
Quoted from Greenandwhite:

So I was wrong about the Ruby red run. It's already done and now just awaiting the CE reveal soon. JJP making sure pf issues are a thing of the past before CE gets released.

#278 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

So I was wrong about the Ruby red run. It's already done and now just awaiting the CE reveal soon. JJP making sure pf issues are a thing of the past before CE gets released.

I hope so...I already bought a bunch of amoda for this game and I am ready to go...so I know that I will.not have it before my event party, but maybe by Christmas...but in not hurry...make it a great and with no issues and as long as I have it by next years party...i mean that should allow enough time

#279 4 years ago

I wonder why Jack doesn't do yelobird's press and cure method on all the playfields before they are assembled and then cover with mylar rings to make the areas around holes as durable as they can be? It'd be WAY easier to do it with a blank PF.

#280 4 years ago

I hope so...I already bought a bunch of mods for this game and I am ready to go...so I know that I will not have it before my event party, but maybe by Christmas...but not hurry...make it a great and with no issues and as long as I have it by next years party...i mean that should allow enough time

#281 4 years ago

Sorry -- But I wanted to add this plug in here for my party event that is in about 3 weeks. I am posting late so I am trying to give it some exposure for those that are able to stop by and enjoy some great pinball / food and drinks -- All Free and tons of fun.

https://pinside.com/pinball/events/3rd-annual-richie-wrench-pinball-party-2019

Thanks for letting me post here.

Wait - This is my posting - LOL

#282 4 years ago

BUMP,,,,

BUMP,,,,

BUMP.........

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COME ON JJP!!!!!!!!!

-- SHOW US SOMETHING BEFORE THE EXPO -- DOES ANYONE ELSE THINK THIS IS CRAZY??????

CAN IT REALLY BE THAT BAD???

#283 4 years ago

My party event is in Two Weeks - -I want to at least post a pic of what is suppose to go into the blank space for this game.

I even started buying the mods for this game - Spent over 1,000.00 -- Maybe not the smartest thing - But Hey - It show that I am committed

If it does not work I guess I could put those mods on my WOZ --lol

COME ON GUYS -- THIS IS CRAZY!!!!!!

I AM TEXTING JOE......

#284 4 years ago

Okay - Just text Joe....

I was like...

"psst...Joe...have u heard anything?"

Like i am trying to be quiet over a text message.

#285 4 years ago

Oh Well - Maybe by next week - Been up all night and got to go back to work and pay for these Willy Wonka Mods ....

#287 4 years ago

-- Maybe not the smartest thing - But Hey - It show that I am committed...

Or maybe that you NEED TO BE committed

j/k. I couldn’t resist.

I enjoy following this thread and hoping this CE knocks it out of the park for you.

#288 4 years ago

I can't believe we're going into October and we haven't seen the CE.

#289 4 years ago

I understand frustration etc. here. I have a CE on order and I just want to share my opinion. If we look at all other threads around Wonka, there are some issues coming up. I trust that JJP fix all thoose before they send me the CE model and therefor I am happy they take the time on it. That+s just me though.

#290 4 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

I can't believe we're going into October and we haven't seen the CE.

lol....yep...and I just hope it more than sprinkles....or is it sparklers, or sparkling or sparkly or whatever.....

#291 4 years ago

lol....yep...and I just hope it more than sprinkles....or is it sparklers, or sparkling or sparkly or whatever.....

Maybe a game that works flawless with some sparks, would have been awesome

#292 4 years ago

I have to think that the delay is related to resolving the issues with the SE & LE versions. I don't mind the wait if that's the case. Jack needs to show the CE as soon as possible though, otherwise he may start losing some $12.5k orders.

#293 4 years ago

OP - I assume you belong to the JJP google group.
A quick summary which is very likely why you hoity toity Wonka owners dont have it yet.

Diverter issues
Magnet over heating issues
Ramp issue - ball flying off
And we've all seen the ooey gooey playfield model

#294 4 years ago
Quoted from CLEllison:

OP - I assume you belong to the JJP google group.
A quick summary which is very likely why you hoity toity Wonka owners dont have it yet.
Diverter issues
Magnet over heating issues
Ramp issue - ball flying off
And we've all seen the ooey gooey playfield model

Let's be fair here though.

Software fixed the first two issues and there's an airball protector now for the ramp issue. It's not like any of these things are being ignored.

#295 4 years ago

Fair...just bummed...but all will be good, I hope.... I am sure that they are not renegotiating my offer.on the Richie Wrench Upgrade....I have waived my fees

But hope to hear by Expo...but no rush, well maybe...

All I am asking is a little sneak peek of arr....lol.

S$!&.....Even.Joe does not know...and I am impressed with that, because u think JJP would be keeping in touch with their distributors. ...but.maybe there is more to do and fix up before they reveal...which is good for us all in the end.

#296 4 years ago

OKAY JJP - I am not joking -- This shows you how much I am into this game - I loved it when I played it at the show -- But see - Here are my Mods that I have bought for this game -- I am sure there is more to come and I will I will need to powder coat my door and other trim - But, Some say that I am nuts - but I want to have these are ready to go once I get my #12.

I EVEN GOT SOME COLOR BALLS......

So Please - Lets make it great - Otherwise I stuck with some of these and will have to find a way to put them on the other games that I have - LOL

20190929_184838_resized (resized).jpg20190929_184838_resized (resized).jpg20190929_184840_resized (resized).jpg20190929_184840_resized (resized).jpg20190929_184842_resized (resized).jpg20190929_184842_resized (resized).jpg20190929_184845_resized (resized).jpg20190929_184845_resized (resized).jpg20190929_184846_resized (resized).jpg20190929_184846_resized (resized).jpg20190929_184848_resized (resized).jpg20190929_184848_resized (resized).jpg20190929_184851_resized (resized).jpg20190929_184851_resized (resized).jpg20190929_184853_resized (resized).jpg20190929_184853_resized (resized).jpg20190929_184854_resized (resized).jpg20190929_184854_resized (resized).jpg20190929_184856_resized (resized).jpg20190929_184856_resized (resized).jpg20190929_184857_resized (1) (resized).jpg20190929_184857_resized (1) (resized).jpg
#297 4 years ago

OKAY JJP - I am not joking -- This shows you how much I am into this game - I loved it when I played it at the show -- But see - Here are my Mods that I have bought for this game -- I am sure there is more to come and I will I will need to powder coat my door and other trim - But, Some say that I am nuts - but I want to have these are ready to go once I get my #12.
So Please - Lets make it great - Otherwise I stuck with some of these and will have to find a way to put them on the other games that I have - LOL[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow!

I wonder about the colored balls. Do they hold up? Are they hard to see during play?

#298 4 years ago

So Please - Lets make it great - Otherwise I stuck with some of these and will have to find a way to put them on the other games that I have - LOL[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Better hope the CE doesn't already come with that stuff. hahaha.

#299 4 years ago
Quoted from Adipocere:

Wow!
I wonder about the colored balls. Do they hold up? Are they hard to see during play?

Agree - But Will be fun as heck to find out.....

#300 4 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Better hope the CE doesn't already come with that stuff. hahaha.

Do you know something?

Are you in direct contact with Jack?

Are they powder coating the door?

Are you holding out on us?

Have you seen a sneek Pic?

What do you know that we dont know?

Can you show us a pic?

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE -- WHAT DO YOU KNOW!!!!!!!

okay, okay -- Just a little Wonka nerves coming to the surface -- Going to get some ice cream and watch the Porky's Movie and I will be okay.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
There are 918 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 19.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-wwcf-ce-collector-s-edition/page/6?hl=northstar1976 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.