wonka.JPG
Richie Wrench Illustration Inks B (resized).jpg
C42C74E3-35E9-4C0B-87C2-1DB8A06EDC37 (resized).jpeg
31CABA93-CC57-476B-8408-C42B6AB42EB4 (resized).jpeg
0B46BCB0-A5AE-4213-883C-DCECF1D28FE4 (resized).jpeg
C15C0AA0-900A-4A42-97F0-D503FBFAB35D (resized).jpeg
ball through fix.jpg
wonka_opto5error (resized).jpg
There are 918 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 19.
#151 4 years ago

So this is Tessa at about 10 Months

20190504_150717_resized (resized).jpg20190504_150717_resized (resized).jpg
#152 4 years ago
Quoted from RichieWrench:

So this is Tessa at about 10 Months[quoted image]

Beautiful dog. Awesome Viper! Love the orange color. And the dogs coloring also.... Wonder what color your CE will be??? Seems like you would have a picture of Tessa at "12" months.

#153 4 years ago

So this is Tessa at about 10 Months

She is beautiful !

LTG : )

#154 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Beautiful dog. Awesome Viper! Love the orange color. And the dogs coloring also.... Wonder what color your CE will be??? Seems like you would have a picture of Tessa at "12" months.

CE?????

What CE?????

THERE IS GOING TO BE A WONKA CE???????

Wait -- I know, I hear LTG in my ear now -- Shhh Richard......Time is coming for all the details.

I just hope it is great and not just some sparkles or and an added toy or two.

I am not saying the SKY IS FALLING.....But I am starting to wonder if I should be carrying an umbrella with me till I see the details....

and with Tessa - Yeah - She is about 12 months now. We just found out she got hip displasia or something like that - So he is on medicine now in hopes to fight it early enough and help her along.

20190407_222005 (resized).jpg20190407_222005 (resized).jpg
#155 4 years ago

CE?????
What CE?????
THERE IS GOING TO BE A WONKA CE???????
Wait -- I know, I hear LTG in my ear now -- Shhh Richard......Time is coming for all the details.
I just hope it is great and not just some sparkles or and an added toy or two.
I am not saying the SKY IS FALLING.....But I am starting to wonder if I should be carrying an umbrella with me till I see the details....
and with Tessa - Yeah - She is about 12 months now. We just found out she got hip displasia or something like that - So he is on medicine now in hopes to fight it early enough and help her along.[quoted image]

Wow tough break for Tessa truly. Sad when pets and their owners face challenges early on. As for CE, after logging Many games I personally feel ALL models are a home run! I wouldn't expect a ton more wow on the CE but from what I see you work you ass off every day so getting the nicest game you can have is a reward for lifes challenges. At least thats what I tell my wife every time another game rolls through the front door anyway..... Hoping to make it to your pre-expo open house this year and support your CE purchase by buying one of those autographed RW bobble heads. It will go in my display room next to my #LTG mug collection and misc the people I have met in pinball lineup.

#156 4 years ago

We're now into August and still no word on the CE package... The longer JJP goes without giving us anything the larger the potential disappointment is when people ask "why did it take so long for just "this"?"... Sure it's possible the CE package is just so awesome that the wait was justified but I feel like the longer it goes the higher the bar gets and the more people are apt to be disappointed. Perhaps that's just me...

Jeff

#157 4 years ago

I have faith in Jersey Jack! Every time you want to add or change things, they have to go through a wide chain of approvals. I have an order in for a CE and I would rather them take their time than to rush out a product that will disappoint everyone.

#158 4 years ago

I agree....I am sure that my CE package will come will all powder coated doors and trim. Well Maybe....

I also in hopes that I will get a weeks worth of dog lessons for Tessa and years supply of doggie treats.

I say take there time...make it unique and do us all proud.

#159 4 years ago

HEY CE FANS - AND MAYBE SOON TO BE CE OWNERS

JOE EMAIL ME AND SAID THAT DETAILS ARE COMING TOWARDS END OF THIS MONTH -- or maybe its next month or maybe the month next to that or maybe the month before the end of the year which should be November - Either way.....JOE EMAIL ME.

Now ...Now ....I know what you are all thinking ....Was it a 3AM email? NO......But it was nice to hear from Joe

So here is to drinking all the KoolAid and in hopes that there is something great to come. I love JJP and Tessa and I are awaiting the next email from Joe or JJP with all the details and goodies.

#160 4 years ago

HEY CE FANS - AND MAYBE SOON TO BE CE OWNERS
JOE EMAIL ME AND SAID THAT DETAILS ARE COMING TOWARDS END OF THIS MONTH -- or maybe its next month or maybe the month next to that or maybe the month before the end of the year which should be November - Either way.....JOE EMAIL ME.
Now ...Now ....I know what you are all thinking ....Was it a 3AM email? NO......But it was nice to hear from Joe
So here is to drinking all the KoolAid and in hopes that there is something great to come. I love JJP and Tessa and I are awaiting the next email from Joe or JJP with all the details and goodies.

I have it on good authority that the CE is exactly like the LE except it comes 5 extra Oompa loompa camera guys so you can break it and fix it on the same day.

#161 4 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

I have it on good authority that the CE is exactly like the LE except it comes 5 extra Oompa loompa camera guys so you can break it and fix it on the same day.

I heard the CE only had one extra Oompa Loompa cameraman over the LE, but both of the cameramen have been upgraded to fully motion-tracking cameras that will record your game from inside the game at two angles and upload them to your social media automatically.

#162 4 years ago

Hmm - Its about 2AM -- I am tired and sleepy -- Thought I would check this posting and see if anything was new -- NOPE. Just me up late.

You know I have not TEXT Joe since Jun 26th -- WTF

He is getting one tonight - Just to say Hi....Lol

I just sent it at 1:43 AM -- Wonder if he will reply back - Sometimes he does.

#163 4 years ago

Nope He must be sleeping.

Going home to get some rest before my 6 AM start -- I really do hope all goes well with the CE Model on this and really interested on why the long wait - Should be interesting. What I like about this or MAYBE don't like is that once you find out what you are getting in the CE Model -- Payment will be due right away for the most part as the CE models will be next on the line. Well, I guess that is why I work these long hours to pay for this cool addiction that I have for Pinball.

Hey.... will anyone read this want to text Joe at please ask him to get in touch with me by text .. NO Emails -- Texting is best.

Night All

#164 4 years ago

Ya I got your text - woke me up cause I forgot to put my phone on 'Richie Wrench silence mode'...

Anyone know a hit man ? Asking for a friend...

#165 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Ya I got your text - woke me up cause I forgot to put my phone on 'Richie Wrench silence mode'...
Anyone know a hit man ? Asking for a friend...

There's always that one customer .....

#166 4 years ago

I don't mind the wait.

Hoping it's to take the time to let the playfields cure longer and keep adding more of those sweet sweet extras.

#167 4 years ago

I feel like the longer JJP keeps everyone in the dark, the higher the expectations are going to be that the wait was worth it really putting JJP in a position where they can't win... I'll never understand why companies are so reluctant to communicate in situations like this. I don't see what the harm would be for JJP to update us all saying what's been approved and that X number of items are pending approval hence the delay (assuming it's a licensor approval that's holding up the show). That way we can at least see what has been approved to get some sort of feel as to what may be coming or something...

With the new Stern JP pin and their ability to ship quickly, JJP could be losing buyers that they may not of otherwise lost if the communication was better than it has been to date. Perhaps I'm wrong, who really knows...

Jeff

#168 4 years ago

LOL... I basically said the same thing 6 days ago so my apologies for my forgotten post...

Jeff

#169 4 years ago

BUMP -- Its August 16th -- JUST TRYING TO MAKE A BUMP ON THIS TOPIC

Not asking for much, But I will say this much -- THERE SURE IS NOTHING OUT THERE BEING LEAKED ABOUT THE CE MODEL..

This is all tight lip -- I cant even get Joe to respond to me by text. All he says is that "IT WILL BE GREAT"

I must be losing my touch. I sure hope he does not take it out on the Bobble Head.

#170 4 years ago

OH.....Its 2:30 AM

Should I????

YES -- I WILL ---LMAO

#171 4 years ago

WELL -- What the heck

I just text Joe to see if the Richie Wrench Ring Tone is on silence........

Waiting on reply - You know that this is boring when the only thing that I am doing here is posting pics of Tessa or bugging Joe.....

#172 4 years ago

Okay Tessa as a puppy and the 2nd Pic is Tessa 5 months ago (March of 2019) - SHE IS BIGGER NOW than the 2nd pic. Lots of love for Tessa

20181027_122334_resized (resized).jpg20181027_122334_resized (resized).jpg20190302_125833 (resized).jpg20190302_125833 (resized).jpg
#173 4 years ago

WHAT THE HECK ......

BUMP

#174 4 years ago

The CE will probably include a replacement play field.

#175 4 years ago

Selling all of my translites -- One of them is a Hand Signed Rob Zombie - MAKE ME OFFER - Just want them to go to a good home.

But I think I got it priced right for all of them

Thanks all

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/83642

#176 4 years ago

Aug 18th...Got to be getting closer.

#177 4 years ago

Crickets

#178 4 years ago

Does anyone know when we will know what’s happening

#179 4 years ago
Quoted from Georgeh:

Does anyone know when we will know what’s happening

Wild guess, but Richie Wrench will likely be the leading indicator.

#180 4 years ago

If there is not "exclusive playfield artwork" as shown on the spec sheet, gotta think a lot of people will be sorely disappointed.

If JJP knows right now that the CE playfield is just going to be the same art package with YBR sparkle, they should probably tell people sooner rather than later.

#181 4 years ago
Quoted from SheriffBarclay:

If there is not "exclusive playfield artwork" as shown on the spec sheet, gotta think a lot of people will be sorely disappointed.
If JJP knows right now that the CE playfield is just going to be the same art package with YBR sparkle, they should probably tell people sooner rather than later.

Given how long JJP has waited to reveal the final CE package/details, it had better be more than just sparkle on the same art package... You can't hold out this long only to say "surprise, we added sparkle, the end"...

Jeff

#182 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

Given how long JJP has waited to reveal the final CE package/details, it had better be more than just sparkle on the same art package... You can't hold out this long only to say "surprise, we added sparkle, the end"...
Jeff

This. So much this. There had better be more. Much more.

#183 4 years ago

Hopefully the delay is JJP using someone new for PF’s.........if not Slash will not be happy with his bubbling/chipping pin.

#184 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

Jeff

BETTER BE MORE THAN SPRINKLES...but let's give them a chance...I am really being shocked about this chipping issue and such.

So let me ask this Any POTC CE owners having playfield issues...to tell u the truth it should not matter between SE or LE or CE...I hope there are no issues and JJP is addressing those that are having issues.

Okay back to.Wonka......

I DONT KNOW SHIT.!!!!

NOT A MUMMBLE FROM JOE ...NOT A HINT FROM ANYONE.....

THIS IS.ONE CLOSE KEPTED SECRET....not a leak, not even a rumor other than the sprinkles.

I hope this is worth the wait.....

But as of August 22....not a freaking thing....how close do we have to get to the end of the month to get the details.....

But maybe they meant September or October....

It should be by end of 2019 for sure.....

#185 4 years ago

I'm not aware of any play field issues on my JJP POTC CE but I haven't looked in great detail at every single post or part of the game that contacts the play field...

Jeff

#186 4 years ago

Same here..No issues with mine either.

#187 4 years ago

Am I the only one seriously considering cancelling my CE preorder so I can get something else since it seems like JJP is going to drag this out for awhile?

Jeff

#188 4 years ago

I'm not considering canceling my CE until I see the pictures and videos of a CE. If it's not unique enough to justify the price, I'll drop down to an LE.

#189 4 years ago
Quoted from Hoss_Coog:

I'm not considering canceling my CE until I see the pictures and videos of a CE. If it's not unique enough to justify the price, I'll drop down to an LE.

I think that's the direction I'm leaning towards as well at this point...

Jeff

#190 4 years ago

WELL - I wanted to post it on here once I sent Joe the Message (by email)

I AM OUT ON MY WILLY WONKA CE #12

For those of you that are wanting the #12 - I guess it will be available. I am taking a stance on this issue with the chipping playfields that or showing up on the POTC and now Willy Wonka (there might even be other as well). I have not had a chance to see the CE playfield and it might be amazing and all - But even if it is -- I am still out on my preorder.

I know we all have had fun with me being the #12 on the CE models and powder coating on the coin doors and me picking on Joe @ 3 AM and all. I am taking a stand on this issue on the chipping playfields. I understand that this has not happen to me and my games are fine and in good shape - But I have a serious problem with how this is all being handled.

So - Let me first say that I love Joe @ Pinstar and I would never do anything that would hurt him - He is a riot and puts up with my shit. He is my friend.

We got these chipping issues showing up on some of the Willy Wonka playfields and I am concern about how it is being handled by JJP with NO clear solution that is making the customer happy. I think a fair solution is a populated playfield. But that is not happening - Just giving out some washers does not fix the problem. Really the problem needs to be fixed back to the source and get this done before it blows up out of control. But, till it does - Any customer that is having a issue with chipping playfield needs to be taken care of and it needs to be done the right way.

We spend 12,500 for these games - A chipping playfied would make me PIST - I would take off work and drive that game down to the JJP factory and drop it off myself if that happened to me. But this is not about those that are paying more for a CE model. For me, I am lucky that I can do this - But I work extra long hours on weekends and nights to help pay for my hobby and boxing art collection. So, I am not different than those of you out there working from paycheck to paycheck. I work very long hours and put alot of time and passion in my plumbing company. So this is the same with Pinball - I have alot of passion for pinball and to see those around me not getting a fair solution and still upset about what is going on and having to just settle with what is going on with their game, or having to pay out $550.00 for a playfield that they should not even have to pay one penny for in my opinion.

Sorry - I can not do this and stand by and not take a stand - So Again,

I am out - WWCF Collectors Edition #12

JJP needs to do the right thing - I am not picking on any certain person @ JJP. But I am saying that JJP as a whole and as a company needs to do the right thing and till they do - I AM OUT. I am out on all games unless I work something out with Joe like on Mafia or Thuderbirds. I will still do business with Joe and I am hoping that this will be taken care of and if it does and I do not get #12 because I let it go - So be it. I will maybe get another number - Trust me @ 500 CE Models and with all this shit going on right now - They will be available. Heck, #1 might be available if this does not get taken care of soon.

I am not asking for a boycott - I am not trying to hurt anyone. I am just taking a stance and for me and I hope other will do the same to hopefully show JJP that we are all willing to give something up to do what it right.

JJP is a great company - But here as of late, they are not acting like one. They are making a big mistake. I am just one person, But I am my own person and I remember JJP from the early days and all I got to say is that if they will not take care of those having issues now - Who is to say that they will take care of me later. I dont care if a game cost $5,000 or $16,000.00 - The company that makes those games need to take care of the customers.

I hope this gets better soon, but till then - I AM OUT on WWCF CE #12

Thanks to all and we do need to stand together.

#191 4 years ago

I can find myself in agreement with your statement Richard.

I have a potc CE with little to no issues and as of late a wonka LE that is starting to show some wrinkling around the posts. It doesnt affect the joy this game brings, but it should be adressed more by JJP.

As for any pinball company, I dont think they can do anything.. I paint daily, custom work, at a high level. Playfields too. Modern paints are getting worse every year due to environmental regulations. I dread the day that all paint is water based. Ceramic clear coat wont scratch as much, but lower layers wont harden up.. just ask any Mercedes body shop.. no polishing
Same for wood, hard wood needs to be grown over years, not at an FSC plantation at high speeds.
Things wont get better I fear, the old ways and materials are and will always be superior for playfield production .

Fingers crossed

#192 4 years ago

I canceled my CE a while ago, the long wait and the fact that wonka didnt wow me just pushed me out. At this point I would not roll the dice with $12,500. Also, what good is a replacement PF if the issue is not fixed. To be fair stern is having issues on multiple titles also. Pinball is not a needed thing, and I definitely don't need the stress of dealing with chipping pfs

#193 4 years ago
Quoted from Extraballz:

Hopefully the delay is JJP using someone new for PF’s.........if not Slash will not be happy with his bubbling/chipping pin.

I have to imagine this is the case. The SE and even many LE owners can be written off, but potential CE buyers are absolutely going to be switched on to this issue and will vote with their wallets. The question is whether or not said solution will trickle down to the early supporters or not.

#194 4 years ago

We all need to vote with our wallets. To note, to me it appears a higher % of JJP games has this issue vs % of stern games. And stern has been providing populated PF replacements for some, while JJP has not. As badly as I want GNR when it comes, I’ll probably have to pass until this is fixed or JJP has a better response.

I was originally in on Wonka, but then out because of the game sounds and callouts. Played at a friend’s this week and felt the code was much improved and even considered going back in on a Wonka. But not with these constant PF issues and lack of response.

#195 4 years ago

For those of you that are wanting the #12 - I guess it will be available. I am taking a stance on this issue with the chipping playfields that or showing up on the POTC and now Willy Wonka (there might even be other as well). I have not had a chance to see the CE playfield and it might be amazing and all - But even if it is -- I am still out on my preorder.
I know we all have had fun with me being the #12 on the CE models and powder coating on the coin doors and me picking on Joe @ 3 AM and all. I am taking a stand on this issue on the chipping playfields. I understand that this has not happen to me and my games are fine and in good shape - But I have a serious problem with how this is all being handled.
So - Let me first say that I love Joe @ Pinstar and I would never do anything that would hurt him - He is a riot and puts up with my shit. He is my friend.
We got these chipping issues showing up on some of the Willy Wonka playfields and I am concern about how it is being handled by JJP with NO clear solution that is making the customer happy. I think a fair solution is a populated playfield. But that is not happening - Just giving out some washers does not fix the problem. Really the problem needs to be fixed back to the source and get this done before it blows up out of control. But, till it does - Any customer that is having a issue with chipping playfield needs to be taken care of and it needs to be done the right way.
We spend 12,500 for these games - A chipping playfied would make me PIST - I would take off work and drive that game down to the JJP factory and drop it off myself if that happened to me. But this is not about those that are paying more for a CE model. For me, I am lucky that I can do this - But I work extra long hours on weekends and nights to help pay for my hobby and boxing art collection. So, I am not different than those of you out there working from paycheck to paycheck. I work very long hours and put alot of time and passion in my plumbing company. So this is the same with Pinball - I have alot of passion for pinball and to see those around me not getting a fair solution and still upset about what is going on and having to just settle with what is going on with their game, or having to pay out $550.00 for a playfield that they should not even have to pay one penny for in my opinion.
JJP needs to do the right thing - I am not picking on any certain person @ JJP. But I am saying that JJP as a whole and as a company needs to do the right thing and till they do - I AM OUT. I am out on all games unless I work something out with Joe like on Mafia or Thuderbirds. I will still do business with Joe and I am hoping that this will be taken care of and if it does and I do not get #12 because I let it go - So be it. I will maybe get another number - Trust me @ 500 CE Models and with all this shit going on right now - They will be available. Heck, #1 might be available if this does not get taken care of soon.
I am not asking for a boycott - I am not trying to hurt anyone. I am just taking a stance and for me and I hope other will do the same to hopefully show JJP that we are all willing to give something up to do what it right.
JJP is a great company - But here as of late, they are not acting like one. They are making a big mistake. I am just one person, But I am my own person and I remember JJP from the early days and all I got to say is that if they will not take care of those having issues now - Who is to say that they will take care of me later. I dont care if a game cost $5,000 or $16,000.00 - The company that makes those games need to take care of the customers.

Looks like someone’s happy....

40C43B65-C905-434D-9574-6E8CC728558E (resized).jpeg40C43B65-C905-434D-9574-6E8CC728558E (resized).jpeg
#196 4 years ago

The most die hard JJP fan just canceled his order. It's getting real now.

#197 4 years ago

Are you feeling neglected or something??? How many different threads do you need to cross post in??? I mean come on...

Jeff

#198 4 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

The most die hard JJP fan just canceled his order. It's getting real now.

LOL... Not really but yes lets everyone freak out even further...

Jeff

#199 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

LOL... Not really but yes lets everyone freak out even further...
Jeff

Wow - Got to love this man....

Another break from my job

From what I have seen in the past 24 hours is a wave of people coming together and taking a stand. and lets get something straight here - I don't think anyone that has said that they were out on their CE games was completely out - Just that that they have withdrawn their orders till this is addressed and fixed by JJP. We all have a right to be concern, but not you Jeff - You have those blinders on and you are just waiting for that game to be revealed to hopefully show more than just glitter.

For me, I want the game to be great, I want the game to be over the top with features and something that make this CE model better than the last one. That is what I want from JJP, to be better on the next one. But to not take care of those that have been affected by chipping playfields or to come up with a half-ass solution to hopefully see that they will settle and go away.

I do agree with someone that posted on the other thread that I don't think that this is happening like wife spread - But it is happening and these games are just months old - They just need to take care of those customers. I wanted to make sure that I was correct and not just someone on somebody's else band wagon

But HEY, it should not matter to you because you games are perfect and you have no reason to believe that your CE will any issues. I acutually would agree with that on mine CE#12 - but to support someone that is not fully supporting others around us - Not my style.

But again, I do hope JJP makes it right. I have seen some posting where some have said that JJP is going to be making a statement. Lets hope they do - Because if they do not..... I am seeing a trend of customers going the other direction.

and by the way - Thanks again for the break away from my plumbing office duties.....Needed that break again. Now - I am going to go cook a pizza.

#200 4 years ago

Wow - Got to love this man....
Another break from my job
From what I have seen in the past 24 hours is a wave of people coming together and taking a stand. and lets get something straight here - I don't think anyone that has said that they were out on their CE games was completely out - Just that that they have withdrawn their orders till this is addressed and fixed by JJP. We all have a right to be concern, but not you Jeff - You have those blinders on and you are just waiting for that game to be revealed to hopefully show more than just glitter.
For me, I want the game to be great, I want the game to be over the top with features and something that make this CE model better than the last one. That is what I want from JJP, to be better on the next one. But to not take care of those that have been affected by chipping playfields or to come up with a half-ass solution to hopefully see that they will settle and go away.
I do agree with someone that posted on the other thread that I don't think that this is happening like wife spread - But it is happening and these games are just months old - They just need to take care of those customers. I wanted to make sure that I was correct and not just someone on somebody's else band wagon
But HEY, it should not matter to you because you games are perfect and you have no reason to believe that your CE will any issues. I acutually would agree with that on mine CE#12 - but to support someone that is not fully supporting others around us - Not my style.
But again, I do hope JJP makes it right. I have seen some posting where some have said that JJP is going to be making a statement. Lets hope they do - Because if they do not..... I am seeing a trend of customers going the other direction.
and by the way - Thanks again for the break away from my plumbing office duties.....Needed that break again. Now - I am going to go cook a pizza.

Sadly its actually a Great game but do agree with your position of concern. Does not appear they are looking to solve this problem let alone acknowledge it. Doesn't matter what model this should not be happening and they really should evaluate Mirco's process to find out whats wrong. With that said, as you pointed out Joe is a great guy And they are making CE's for years I wonder if you could (just in case) have him hold your number and simply say Don't confirm, build, or ship your order until you feel JJP has dealt with this properly? At least you would maintain your collection status should they solve this. Just a thought.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
11,000 (OBO)
12,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Bradenton, FL
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Travahontas Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 918 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 19.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-wwcf-ce-collector-s-edition/page/4?hl=georgeh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.