Had this game now for about 3 weeks i think, absolutley love it in so many ways! Since i paid alot for it I kind of await high quality! No technicans here to help so I have to do all the work myself (even though i think gaurantee is off then, really weird in my opinion).
My problems so far:
1. No balls can exit wonkavator, they get stuck up there. Was an easy fix, changed screw to a smaller one and balls can come out. I did however anticipated that they would be able to come out when pin is brand new. To date none at JJP has answered my tickets I made and dealer here cant help more than giving me adresses and e-mails to JJP. I mailed Jen, Jack, Steve and some more... finally got hold of one on phone. I think i will by that choclate waterfall to cover it all up, cause it bugs me with thoose homemade screws.
2. Topper is flickering like crazy in "always on mode" (as i want it to be in attractive mode). JJP said it was a glitch and hopefully update would solve it in the future. I however figuered out that it happens when i dim it. So for now i keep it off since brightness 32 is to much for our home. I asked a few CE holders on facebook and noone seems to have a topper that is flickering. I checked all cables etc.
3. Ball through error. All the sudden pin starts to pump out balls like crazy. Finally it becomes unplayable with error on display. It´s day before christmas so no JJP to get hold on. I did the check test and see 2 otpics show ball in when tray is empty. Finally got an tip on facebook to loose circuitboard and resolder the optics, i did and pin works again. However i noticed sometimes it stills loads new balls during multiball, so I e-mailed JJP and ask for new board to change it. Got abit sad when i afterwards see that my sideart is ruptured on left side, even though i now see that most other CE owners are ripped aswell. Would appreciate some kind of help around this.
4. Wonka factory all the sudden went loose, had to lift game again (more rupture made), and see one screw is missing in it. It was not easy to get one screw back in there, but it´s fixed now.
5. Left slingshot fires off all the time from first second i start game. Adjustments needs to be done to the small "metall things" that triggers it to fire. Bend it carefully and for now it missfires maybe only 5-10 times/game. Awaiting JJP answer what I shall do here, dont want to bend it to much since gaurantee will fail if I break anything (lol).
6. Both mainpins rubbers (shooters) will break anyday now at the tip, rubber has been worn off. Should they not last longer than 3 weeks?
7. Delta upgrade 1.32, made game weird, hade to reinstall 1.31.
8. Ball gets stucked on the two lanes besides "kickback" lane, hade to sand the small circle rubbers to solve it.
9. Balls fly up in the air and gets totally stuck just below the camera man, on that plastic plateu. Will search some mod to place there, cause only way to get balls down is to tilt game. Happend 4 times so far.
Maybe all this is totally normal on a pin for 18 000 USD, however not what I was excpecting. Still love the game and JJP though
I sent pictures and e-mail to JJP and hope i get some nice answers back on what to do.