wonka.JPG
Richie Wrench Illustration Inks B (resized).jpg
C42C74E3-35E9-4C0B-87C2-1DB8A06EDC37 (resized).jpeg
31CABA93-CC57-476B-8408-C42B6AB42EB4 (resized).jpeg
0B46BCB0-A5AE-4213-883C-DCECF1D28FE4 (resized).jpeg
C15C0AA0-900A-4A42-97F0-D503FBFAB35D (resized).jpeg
ball through fix.jpg
wonka_opto5error (resized).jpg

There are 918 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 19.
#801 4 years ago
Quoted from Gasoline:

It comes down to personal preference, but here are some pictures with the mods I have added to provide some real-life examples:
Mod Couple Coin Door Mod
Mod Couple Shooter Candy Bar
Mod Couple Factory
Mod Couple Wonkavator
Mod Couple Chocolate Falls
Mod Couple Wonka Hat
Mod Couple Smoke Stack Cover
Mod Couple Edible Factory Park
Mod Couple flipper covers
Lermods Backglass/Trough LEDs
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thank you very much for the advice and the photos!

#802 4 years ago

Mines just a le but you can see many of the mod couples mods that really finish off the pin. Also set of spot lights from lernmods. 20191221_015652 (resized).jpg20191221_015652 (resized).jpg

#803 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Mines just a le but you can see many of the mod couples mods that really finish off the pin. Also set of spot lights from lernmods.

And a magnificent LE it is !

LTG : )

#804 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Mines just a le but you can see many of the mod couples mods that really finish off the pin. Also set of spot lights from lernmods. [quoted image]

I got many of those mods too. But for the lermods sling spots, I had him wire it to splice that and a blue trough light into one of the existing spot lights. This worked out very well as I tapped into the spot behind the factory tower on the right and that dims and brightens with the light effects in the game. So on those light wave sweeps, the lermod lights will sweep with the light show too. Connected this way, they provide accent lighting to the darker center area just enough during normal play. An analogy would be it's like a 40 watt end table lamp as opposed to a 150 watt overhead dome light (pinstadiums). During some modes they turn off with the spots - like during the oompa loompa mode, so those light shows stay intact (and sometimes dim). If you just want them on bright all of the time, tell lermods and they can just wire it for that and give those instructions. The sling lights do cover a small amount of the playfield at the top of the sling that I'm getting used to. If that starts to annoy me too much, I may see if I can move them or attach them differently. Anyway - just my review of them since I did something a little different with them with the wiring help of lermods.

#805 4 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

I got many of those mods too. But for the lermods sling spots, I had him wire it to splice that and a blue trough light into one of the existing spot lights. This worked out very well as I tapped into the spot behind the factory tower on the right and that dims and brightens with the light effects in the game. So on those light wave sweeps, the lermod lights will sweep with the light show too. Connected this way, they provide accent lighting to the darker center area just enough during normal play. An analogy would be it's like a 40 watt end table lamp as opposed to a 150 watt overhead dome light (pinstadiums). During some modes they turn off with the spots - like during the oompa loompa mode, so those light shows stay intact (and sometimes dim). If you just want them on bright all of the time, tell lermods and they can just wire it for that and give those instructions. The sling lights do cover a small amount of the playfield at the top of the sling that I'm getting used to. If that starts to annoy me too much, I may see if I can move them or attach them differently. Anyway - just my review of them since I did something a little different with them with the wiring help of lermods.

I have mine hooked up so they go out with the gi... I didn't want them on consistently.

#806 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

And a magnificent LE it is !

It really is a beautiful pin..

#807 4 years ago

CE owners! I noticed on ALL pictures I see we all seem to have ripped the sideart on the exact same spot. I first noticed it on the IGN review and now I even see here that its ripped. It happend my CE aswell, had to try to repair it the best way i could.

I cant even play the game at all now, "Ball through problem", checked all switches & connectors, cant find any wrongs.

InkedSkärmklipp_LI.jpgInkedSkärmklipp_LI.jpg
#808 4 years ago
Quoted from Shane75:

How do all you CE owners feel about the new topper JJP released today for $300 dollars ?? I personally feel cheated ! I have a CE and this topper is way better!!! When the wonka CE was originally announced it said it was including an interactive wonkatania topper. Expo rolls around JJP reveals the CE and wonkatania topper has been dropped. Now today they release this for $300. I feel like they should give all the CE owners the option to trade in the current topper for this one. CE owners lets band together and email JJP if you feel the same way I do![quoted image]

I am pretty sure this is the topper they intended for our CE model, something must have made them quickly make a new one (current). They make the decision to offer it to SE/LE, we should ofc get the option to replace current. That´s just my opinion. I paid 18 000 USD for this game and I personally think current topper is more suitable all in all to our CE.

#809 4 years ago

"Ball trhough ERROR SOLVED"
omg! christmas is saved! I resoldered the optopins and now its working again!!!!
IMG_0240.jpgIMG_0240.jpg

#810 4 years ago

The limited edition "water fall" topper is not all that. I removed the CE original topper and connection to J110 and installed the "water fall" topper. Its nice but not interactive. No J110 connection. Only a power connection. The water fall has a few flowing lights on it. Thinking of re-installing the CE topper as the lights change and dim during game play.

WonkaCE (resized).jpgWonkaCE (resized).jpgWonkaWaterFall (resized).jpgWonkaWaterFall (resized).jpg
#811 4 years ago
Quoted from Northstar1976:

CE owners! I noticed on ALL pictures I see we all seem to have ripped the sideart on the exact same spot. I first noticed it on the IGN review and now I even see here that its ripped. It happend my CE aswell, had to try to repair it the best way i could.
I cant even play the game at all now, "Ball through problem", checked all switches & connectors, cant find any wrongs.[quoted image]

I just checked my CE (#210) and the side art is not ripped.

#812 4 years ago
Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

I just checked my CE (#210) and the side art is not ripped.

For me it happend when i lifted the game to get under it. The pictures I see the rupture is on the exact same place (to the right of Willy at the chochlate fall). Be careful if/when you lift the board.

#813 4 years ago

For me it happend when i lifted the game to get under it. The pictures I see the rupture is on the exact same place (to the right of Willy at the chochlate fall). Be careful if/when you lift the board.

I fortunately have not damaged mine yet, but I am taking steps to prevent it:

https://www.pinballlife.com/interior-cabinet-protector-blade-set.html

Hat tip to jfesler who made me aware of these.

#814 4 years ago

I got a set of these from pinball life after it happened to me. These work great and no more worry. Here is a link to a site in Germany

https://pu-parts.com/pinball-assembly-blades

#815 4 years ago

That left edge is *horribly* tight against the cabinet art. We tried to see if there's any give to shift the ramps etc but no joy. Even inserting those protectors linked above is tough. I dread the day I forget to use them..

#816 4 years ago
Quoted from jfesler:

That left edge is *horribly* tight against the cabinet art. We tried to see if there's any give to shift the ramps etc but no joy. Even inserting those protectors linked above is tough. I dread the day I forget to use them..

Yes it’s a tight fit but once in they didn’t move. Unlike the other side, which the back was getting caught on the back end of the playfield. Better than nothing as I tore up that left side only lifting up the playfield once. Owned it less than an hour.

#817 4 years ago

Thanks for the tip. Much appreciated!

#818 4 years ago

HEY YALL - I AM BACK -- BEEN CRAZY BUSY.

WHERE IS JOE??????

#819 4 years ago

Okay - So here is one thing I will say about this game - Awesome and very pretty and very well made

Well - I guess I got a few more things to say......

#820 4 years ago

Well - Almost well made - YES -- MY CE as well has the side are damage or ripped because they left hard no room.....IN FACT - THERE IS NO ROOM.

Like what the hell - (shit - Heck) -- Sorry - WHAT THE HECK (dont want to get moderated again)

But are you serious - I LOVE JJP and I know that I have given a hard time sometimes on the coin door and other stuff - BUT I was so excited for the mods on this and I got them all and I was like excited that the one thing that I will do is put on the mirror blades at the end - BUT I dont know if this is going to be possible

I like the topper - it goes with the backglass and I think it is okay. I even changed out the silver balls and went with the color ones and WOW - I MEAN WOW!!!!! - It plays SO FAST - AWESOME.

But really the side art SUCKS (SORRY JJP - BUT IT DOES) - ALL of my JJP games have mirror blades (gold one for Smaug, Chrome one for others and black mirror for the POTC CE one) so all of them have mirror blades

NOW - I got to find out if this can be done on the Willy CE Model - HAS ANYONE TRIED TO DO THIS YET

NOW - I will put in an damage work order for the side art with JJP and I am sure they will send me a set for me to have --BUT I WANT MIRROR BLADES - This game is too pretty and with the light show and the mods - IT IS A MUST HAVE - JJP MESSED UP ON THIS ONE - SHOULD HAVE BEEN MIRROR BLADES and if not - Should have left room for use to have them installed at our expense.

I do not know of any CE owners that has not had an issue on the side art...Am I correct on this?

Again - JUST SAYING -- JJP please leave room on future games for mirror blades

#821 4 years ago
Quoted from RichieWrench:

Well - Almost well made - YES -- MY CE as well has the side are damage or ripped because they left hard no room.....IN FACT - THERE IS NO ROOM.
Like what the hell - (shit - Heck) -- Sorry - WHAT THE HECK (dont want to get moderated again)
But are you serious - I LOVE JJP and I know that I have given a hard time sometimes on the coin door and other stuff - BUT I was so excited for the mods on this and I got them all and I was like excited that the one thing that I will do is put on the mirror blades at the end - BUT I dont know if this is going to be possible
I like the topper - it goes with the backglass and I think it is okay. I even changed out the silver balls and went with the color ones and WOW - I MEAN WOW!!!!! - It plays SO FAST - AWESOME.
But really the side art SUCKS (SORRY JJP - BUT IT DOES) - ALL of my JJP games have mirror blades (gold one for Smaug, Chrome one for others and black mirror for the POTC CE one) so all of them have mirror blades
NOW - I got to find out if this can be done on the Willy CE Model - HAS ANYONE TRIED TO DO THIS YET
NOW - I will put in an damage work order for the side art with JJP and I am sure they will send me a set for me to have --BUT I WANT MIRROR BLADES - This game is too pretty and with the light show and the mods - IT IS A MUST HAVE - JJP MESSED UP ON THIS ONE - SHOULD HAVE BEEN MIRROR BLADES and if not - Should have left room for use to have them installed at our expense.
I do not know of any CE owners that has not had an issue on the side art...Am I correct on this?
Again - JUST SAYING -- JJP please leave room on future games for mirror blades

SOMEONE - PLEASE GIVE ME A -- AMEN!!! on this one - Dang -- I got to find a way to make this work - Maybe if i took a sander and just sand down a 1/4" off the inside of the cabinet on each side -- HOW HARD CAN THAT BE????

#822 4 years ago

Put mirrors on.. just will have be careful lifting the playfield as all jjp pins are tight. Use the projectors when/if raising the playfield. Cant really be upset at jjp for making well made tight pins lol. Most b/w pins are tough to fit mirrors on also. Also yes Wonka is a awesome pin and a blast to play. Super fast and flows very well. Have fun

#823 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Put mirrors on.. just will have be careful lifting the playfield as all jjp pins are tight. Use the projectors when/if raising the playfield. Cant really be upset at jjp for making well made tight pins lol. Most b/w pins are tough to fit mirrors on also. Also yes Wonka is a awesome pin and a blast to play. Super fast and flows very well. Have fun

Yep - But this is like REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY ...tight

#824 4 years ago

Yep - But this is like REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY ...tight

Again...REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY.....tight

#825 4 years ago

I have a set of the protectors and even then you need two people for the left side. One to lift the PF and the other to hold the protector in place so it isn’t lifted with the PF...

Jeff

#826 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

I have a set of the protectors and even then you need two people for the left side. One to lift the PF and the other to hold the protector in place so it isn’t lifted with the PF...
Jeff

what are the protectors....what they look like...is it something that u put in only when u need to lift the playfield

#827 4 years ago

I have these: https://www.pinballlife.com/interior-cabinet-protector-blade-set.html

They are plastic and simply slide in and out when you need to use them.

Jeff

#828 4 years ago

Had this game now for about 3 weeks i think, absolutley love it in so many ways! Since i paid alot for it I kind of await high quality! No technicans here to help so I have to do all the work myself (even though i think gaurantee is off then, really weird in my opinion).

My problems so far:

1. No balls can exit wonkavator, they get stuck up there. Was an easy fix, changed screw to a smaller one and balls can come out. I did however anticipated that they would be able to come out when pin is brand new. To date none at JJP has answered my tickets I made and dealer here cant help more than giving me adresses and e-mails to JJP. I mailed Jen, Jack, Steve and some more... finally got hold of one on phone. I think i will by that choclate waterfall to cover it all up, cause it bugs me with thoose homemade screws.

2. Topper is flickering like crazy in "always on mode" (as i want it to be in attractive mode). JJP said it was a glitch and hopefully update would solve it in the future. I however figuered out that it happens when i dim it. So for now i keep it off since brightness 32 is to much for our home. I asked a few CE holders on facebook and noone seems to have a topper that is flickering. I checked all cables etc.

3. Ball through error. All the sudden pin starts to pump out balls like crazy. Finally it becomes unplayable with error on display. It´s day before christmas so no JJP to get hold on. I did the check test and see 2 otpics show ball in when tray is empty. Finally got an tip on facebook to loose circuitboard and resolder the optics, i did and pin works again. However i noticed sometimes it stills loads new balls during multiball, so I e-mailed JJP and ask for new board to change it. Got abit sad when i afterwards see that my sideart is ruptured on left side, even though i now see that most other CE owners are ripped aswell. Would appreciate some kind of help around this.

4. Wonka factory all the sudden went loose, had to lift game again (more rupture made), and see one screw is missing in it. It was not easy to get one screw back in there, but it´s fixed now.

5. Left slingshot fires off all the time from first second i start game. Adjustments needs to be done to the small "metall things" that triggers it to fire. Bend it carefully and for now it missfires maybe only 5-10 times/game. Awaiting JJP answer what I shall do here, dont want to bend it to much since gaurantee will fail if I break anything (lol).

6. Both mainpins rubbers (shooters) will break anyday now at the tip, rubber has been worn off. Should they not last longer than 3 weeks?

7. Delta upgrade 1.32, made game weird, hade to reinstall 1.31.

8. Ball gets stucked on the two lanes besides "kickback" lane, hade to sand the small circle rubbers to solve it.

9. Balls fly up in the air and gets totally stuck just below the camera man, on that plastic plateu. Will search some mod to place there, cause only way to get balls down is to tilt game. Happend 4 times so far.

Maybe all this is totally normal on a pin for 18 000 USD, however not what I was excpecting. Still love the game and JJP though

I sent pictures and e-mail to JJP and hope i get some nice answers back on what to do.

Cheers!

#829 4 years ago

5. Left slingshot fires off all the time from first second i start game. Adjustments needs to be done to the small "metall things" that triggers it to fire. Bend it carefully and for now it missfires maybe only 5-10 times/game. Awaiting JJP answer what I shall do here, dont want to bend it to much since gaurantee will fail if I break anything (lol).

Turn the game off. Remove the plastic over the sling shot kicker and leaf blade switches. Pull on the rubber ring around the posts, so you have equal pressure on all sides, not tight on the kicker/leaf blade switch side. The leaf blade switches - front long one should be resting on the rubber ring, not pushing it or away from it. Shorter rear one should be close enough so the slightest ball hit triggers it, yet vibration doesn't. There are two leaf blade switches, one each side of the kicker. At least one needs a little adjusting. When bending forward or backward, get as close to the fiberboard spacers as you can.

#830 4 years ago

SOMEONE - PLEASE GIVE ME A -- AMEN!!! on this one - Dang -- I got to find a way to make this work - Maybe if i took a sander and just sand down a 1/4" off the inside of the cabinet on each side -- HOW HARD CAN THAT BE????

Richie is you go with mirrors blades I will buy your old side art for my LE!

#831 4 years ago

Anyone have this issue with their WWCE? Two balls are going into the shooter lane when two balls are in the wonkavator. It only happens when both balls are in the wonkavator.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

IMG_7717 (resized).JPGIMG_7717 (resized).JPG
#832 4 years ago

I'd start with the Wonkavator. Put a couple balls in there, and see what Tests - Switches - Matrixed show.

Then Tests - Switches - Matrixed, and roll one ball along slowly, and see if the opto triggers at the opto, or a little past it.

I bet one of them isn't pointed straight and the ball loses track of a ball and kicks another from the ball trough.

#833 4 years ago

Upon further troubleshooting, we narrowed the issue down to opto number 5 being bad. If you look at the image attached, it shows a ball in opto 5 when there are no balls in opto's 3 and 4. Two balls are already in the wonkavator and two balls are in the shooter lane, so that leaves only two balls in the trough (but the trough shows three). Opto number 5 is definitely the problem.

IMG_4392 (resized).JPGIMG_4392 (resized).JPG
#834 4 years ago
Quoted from tem92:

Upon further troubleshooting, we narrowed the issue down to opto number 5 being bad. If you look at the image attached, it shows a ball in opto 5 when there are no balls in opto's 3 and 4. Two balls are already in the wonkavator and two balls are in the shooter lane, so that leaves only two balls in the trough (but the trough shows three). Opto number 5 is definitely the problem.[quoted image]

Heres a better image.

wonka_opto5error (resized).jpgwonka_opto5error (resized).jpg
#835 4 years ago
Quoted from tem92:

we narrowed the issue down to opto number 5 being bad.

I saw your note in the JJP tech support email.

They'll need to send you new ball trough boards.

#836 4 years ago
Quoted from ThePinballTodd:

Heres a better image.[quoted image]

I fixed this by resoldering the optics, was easy and done in 10 minutes. Everything is working now.

ball through fix.jpgball through fix.jpg
#837 4 years ago

I fixed this by resoldering the optics, was easy and done in 10 minutes. Everything is working now.[quoted image]

Thanks for the suggestion. I spoke with Jim at JJP and he is sending me a new opto board. Hopefully that does it. I'll keep you posted.

1 week later
#839 4 years ago

Wonka CE #50 arrived from joe PinballSTAR Friday. What a gorgeous game!
C15C0AA0-900A-4A42-97F0-D503FBFAB35D (resized).jpegC15C0AA0-900A-4A42-97F0-D503FBFAB35D (resized).jpeg

#840 4 years ago

My playfield is definitely biased towards the left of my cabinet. I think if somehow I could get it centered I'd be able to put mirror blades on. Anyone know if this can be done? The right side of my cabinet looks like it could fit ~2 blades whereas the left side couldn't even fit half of one.

#841 4 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Anyone know if this can be done?

Loosen the screws holding the playfield hangers that go into the lockdown bar receiver and move a bit and retighten.

#842 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I saw your note in the JJP tech support email.
They'll need to send you new ball trough boards.

Hey LTG!
Why are my tickets and e-mails to date left unanswered? You have any insight? Is support only for US residents?

#843 4 years ago

Why are my tickets and e-mails to date left unanswered?

Keep trying. I wish I had a better answer.

#844 4 years ago

Ya I have a dead headphone jack, my distributor has been trying reach out and have gotten nowhere. I’ll have to start calling now which sucks.

#845 4 years ago
Quoted from Gumby510:

Ya I have a dead headphone jack,

Check that the connector to it isn't reversed, or that way in the backbox.

#846 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Check that the connector to it isn't reversed, or that way in the backbox.

It was working in only the right side. I checked the plug and That didn’t change anything. I then moved the wire where it connects to the board and it stopped working altogether. Sure it’s a cold solder joint. I don’t have any type of soldering skills and I don’t really want to attempt it on something I paid almost 13k for. Hoping for a replacement I can just drop in. Thanks for the suggestions tho I really appreciate it.

#847 4 years ago
Quoted from Gumby510:

It was working in only the right side. I checked the plug and That didn’t change anything. I then moved the wire where it connects to the board and it stopped working altogether. Sure it’s a cold solder joint. I don’t have any type of soldering skills and I don’t really want to attempt it on something I paid almost 13k for. Hoping for a replacement I can just drop in. Thanks for the suggestions tho I really appreciate it.

If it's working only on the right side, then the cable is connected backwards on the unit at the front of the cabinet. I accidentally did this when installing mine.

Hopefully you didn't damage your motherboard by moving the cable to a different spot....

#848 4 years ago

I know PinStadium lights are a polarizing subject around here for some reason but I love being able to see all facets of the playfield. Here are the Omega Factory Editions before and after.

0B46BCB0-A5AE-4213-883C-DCECF1D28FE4 (resized).jpeg0B46BCB0-A5AE-4213-883C-DCECF1D28FE4 (resized).jpeg31CABA93-CC57-476B-8408-C42B6AB42EB4 (resized).jpeg31CABA93-CC57-476B-8408-C42B6AB42EB4 (resized).jpeg
#849 4 years ago

Nice camera work. That is a hell of a difference.

#850 4 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

I know PinStadium lights are a polarizing subject around here for some reason but I love being able to see all facets of the playfield. Here are the Omega Factory Editions before and after.[quoted image][quoted image]

True you Can see the playfield but not so sure you can still see the lit inserts? Might want to dial that down a bit in my opinion.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Elkhart, IN
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
There are 918 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 19.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-wwcf-ce-collector-s-edition/page/17 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.