spck thumb up.jpg
big lebowski waiting.gif
arnold shut up.gif
WOZ_toy.jpg
WOZ_playfield.jpg
WitchComapre.jpg
The Hobbit - Beorn.jpg
HBFA_Mini_1sht_Comic_Con_RGBres.jpg
girion-lord-of-dale-bards-ancestor-174-years-before-events-of-the-hobbit-the-desolation-of-smaug.jpg
Valuable2-813.jpg
trio.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wcbrandes.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#113 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

For about 21k our so, Pat better come to your home and give you a happy ending.

.....as i run to find new hiding places

#187 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Ah sweet irony.
I remember when CraZ4Pin was one of the top 5 WOZ supporters on Pinside. The abrupt change of heart appears to have occurred when JJP announced the Ruby Red Limited Edition. He didn't like that too much at all (and I don't blame him).
Reminiscing is fun!

Hmmm where do you keep your lists of top 5 WOZ supporters, smack dab in the middle of your dart board?

#189 9 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

What everyone is missing is the real changes to the above PF pictures, The cool red and white checkered cloth backdrop! A sort of Italian theme? Change the barrels to spaghetti bowls? Exciting out of the box thinking...

This calls for the typical (baked potatoes on a stick asteroids) drawing except put a bowl of pasta where smaug is and meatballs for pop bumpers!

#215 9 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

A $100 manual!?!??! That's.....yikes. Major cash grab.

except the manual, in color, is built right into the machine as well as on disc so no real reason to buy except for keeps sake. 50.00 buck book for sure and Jack is Autographing and personalizing so there's the other 50 easy

#232 9 years ago

There's plenty already....back to WOZ and now TH

#246 9 years ago

you just ordered TH and got 660? Goes against a few other statements previously shared on here or one of the threads. I understand that you can order any number up to 1500 but 660? wow. Its also amazing to me how many people are jumping into the Hobbit pool and reserving since the release of some of the "toys" (for you panzer) and full schematics. NIce for JJP and looks good for their future!

#316 9 years ago
Quoted from ek77:

PanzerFreak how many times have you got to wizard mode with WOZ if a rule set is so deep you never get there who cares if it is there.

It's like being a billionaire, you may never get to spend your last dollar but by god its nice to know it's there!

#318 9 years ago

I'm surprised you are still engaging this guy Panzer.....very surprised

1 week later
#498 9 years ago

no shite I thought about doing it but.................

#503 9 years ago

anything!!!! its September it"s 3.5 months away time to start the PR!!!!!!!

1 week later
#548 9 years ago

I think TWD looks great, I really do, however there is something deep inside me looking at the price of the LE saying wheres the shaker, wheres the invisiglass, where's the color dmd never mind a LCD? Why didn't they finish off the recycled canon with at least a bow shape something! Again think it looks great but when I pull it all away its just not worth 8500 dollars in my opinion. I'm guessing Hobbit may be especially if the LE's do get direct print cabinets and game play is as fun as it looks.

#560 9 years ago

Just leave what is said and what happens out of it. Can you? leave game play aside it's subjective. Can you? I'm just comparing the quality and what you get for your money end of story. If game play and fun, which are all subjective, is not arguable because it's just that subjective.

#561 9 years ago

seriously if they had all those things that woz has like the film clips lcd and the screen print and shaker, glass, quality etc i would pay the 8500. Doesn't mean this game isn't going to be fun or even more fun than woz but damn it take the 1 to 2k off as there is no way it costs Stern anywhere close to what it costs JJp to do these extra things, plus they didn't!! I really want this game, I think I will have to wait though to see the others first

#600 9 years ago

Wow just wow,. Can you read my posts over again please. I'm not a JJP pumper I'm merely stating facts. You think glass, stereo, LCD, shaker, direct print is something that does not scream a higher quality? Forget the feel and parts and thickness crap (minor, i still think you can "feel"it), but negligible. I am not getting into any small problems that ALL machines have when they come out. Some more than others but in the end they are ALL usually fixed or fixable and they ALL usually have them.This is pinball. The new Stern looks amazing and I love that they are listening to people. This is an absolute beautiful machine however I do think for the price it is not there. You want less for more just because you think it plays better great go for it, but how about playing better with all the added qualities for the same price. If they are listening then that's what i'm preaching. Enough with the price increases and not uping the game!

#608 9 years ago

hahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahah craz your a peach!

#611 9 years ago

can you let me know which? Is that delivered? pm me if dont want it out there

#628 9 years ago
Quoted from ek77:

Gary does not sell to the collector so he will never take a pre order or pre pay if you want to bitch about that go to his distributors.

Gary is ultimately selling to the end user and that's how he does well in this field.

#635 9 years ago

he said please!

#636 9 years ago

damn beat me! Ok how about this......after all he is Canadian you will always get a "please"

#640 9 years ago

ok ok I got sucked in but Mr. positive is back! Where is that ignore button? I'm in on the Hobbit! This is a hobbit thread right? Jack give us something just look what you are doing to Pinside!

#643 9 years ago

for all you WOZ owners........."we're just bidding our time"

#740 9 years ago

Alex when are we looking for the next possible update? Just even a tiny little one....ok forget it a big one , will get this all back on the tracks!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 9,800.00
Pinball Machine
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Indianapolis, IN
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wcbrandes.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-woz-hobbit-update?tu=wcbrandes and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.