By harryhoudini

5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

de35a7f998913f7c4306d5af64fe6e08018a0e5f (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 5 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Parts - for sale

JJP Wizard of Oz 1.0 5v Lighting Boards & Related Items

Added: 2019-04-23 21:12:50 UTC • Ended: May 11th, 2019
Condition: Used, good condition

Price

$ 290 (OBO)

Open for offers

I am upgrading to the 2.0 lighting system. All of the 1.0 boards are for sale.

I know for sure my WOZ2 board is not working. JJP said they would send a replacement for $150 or so and if they could repair the old board then you are good, otherwise they would charge the difference for a new board ($270 total, so like $120).

One issue that I could not resolve was board #15 and board #28 (one or both) possibly being the wrong color in the red and green tests. They would light up green if it was on the red test, etc. I don't know if another board is causing this but replacing the 15 and 28 boards did not solve this. I can't actually vouch for any board in the game as I am not some super technician. I worked with folks here on the forum to try and diagnose but the 15/28 issue we could just not resolve. I tested a lot of the boards before these and could not get anything to change and resolve it.

I have about 6 of the small lighting boards that were provided extra with my game. I don't know the condition 100% of these but during my testing it appears as though at least 3 of these are probably new and in good condition. The other 3 are either old boards with visible use (sticker on the back, or peeled off) or just doesn't work. The main cable from the control board to the first board has an issue with one of the wires. It works but has been repaired and isn't the best. Those are the only issues I know of.

I believe all cables would be included as well as the power supply. I'd rather sell the entire thing to one person and would make a good deal for that. Otherwise I'll part it out for a good offer on each piece.

I don't have the 2.0 lighting system in hand yet, so I'd probably want to wait to put that in to ship this out but you might convince me otherwise. I don't know what this is worth so I sort of went by what the boards might cost minus the obvious used condition and market that might be out there for these. Open to all offers.

*The photo is basically what it looks like in the test for red.

Item photos

de35a7f998913f7c4306d5af64fe6e08018a0e5f (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are harryhoudini's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to harryhoudini's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Olympia, WA, US

#2 5 years ago

Seems a bit high, for an additional $300 they could get the entire 2.0 kit... and actually sell their old boards for $250-$300, which I think is the sweet spot?

I have a 2.0 kit sitting under my game waiting for a board to blow, but the dang 7.5 buffered ones are pretty solid so it continues to wait

#3 5 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Seems a bit high, for an additional $300 they could get the entire 2.0 kit... and actually sell their old boards for $250-$300, which I think is the sweet spot?
I have a 2.0 kit sitting under my game waiting for a board to blow, but the dang 7.5 buffered ones are pretty solid so it continues to wait

Yeah, I have no idea what it is worth to anyone. I'm fully open to offers, hopefully it will help someone out who's keeping the 1.0 system going.

#4 5 years ago

It absolutely will! Not everybody out there is a masochist haha.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-wizard-of-oz-10-5v-lighting-boards-ampamp-related-items and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.