IMG_2868 (resized).jpeg
PinDate L copy (resized).jpg
4 (resized).png
3 (resized).jpeg
2 (resized).jpeg
1 (resized).jpeg
4 (resized).jpeg
3 (resized).jpeg

There are 72 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 4 years ago

We are so Very please to introduce our JJP custom Willy Wonka Mod collection!! We have been hard at work designing, verifying fitment, and researching theme correctness in hopes to provide a few fitting mods for such an Amazing game! We truly love the Willy Wonka theme and what JJP and team has created made inspiration simple. Such a beautiful and Fun game we are excited to dream outside the chocolate box and mod the fantasy. As always we will do everything we can to maintain inventory and hopefully create the things everyone will enjoy. Note that unless specified the mods shown are Done and Available. We resist showing products that are not available as a tease unless we need input or a final tune on design. With that said, we have stocked up inventory for several weeks Pre-launch so our showing is available and ready to go. Thanks to ALL for the wonderful support and interest in our products. Our facilities have grown and currently undergoing a Major expansion which we will report on soon as we think it may interest others. We love to create, and we truly value everyones support! Thank you! Now on to our vision of Wonka, a 3D world of magic and tasty treats!

ALL of our products and updates as well as groups are available from our Website store and soon on Pinside as we built stock.

www.TheModCouplePinball.com

Thank you All,
The Mod Couple
Dave and Darcy

WW CE Backglass PNG (resized).pngWW CE Backglass PNG (resized).png
#2 4 years ago

We are So pleased with how these turned out. Everything is edible in the Wonka factory Even the grass! Custom inlayed flipper set (2 pieces) with realistic fuzzy grass and candy. Looks so good you could eat it. Don't eat them!! Highly detailed and accented in Wonka Bar Gold. Simple install for All models. Dress up your flippers with an Almost edible work of art! (Note, as some only like to customize the lower flippers this kit is sold as a set of 2!)

1 (resized).png1 (resized).png2 (resized).jpeg2 (resized).jpeg3 (resized).jpeg3 (resized).jpeg
#3 4 years ago

The Wonka factory is such a Magical place. Everything is Edible! Well this mod is not edible but it sure looks tasty. Wonka gold inlayed with fake fuzzy grass and creatively decorated with scrumptious treats. Highlights and hides the shooter lane stainless ejector plate. Fits the theme perfectly and the detail is stupendous! If the candy man can, so can you. Get yours today!!

1 (resized).jpeg1 (resized).jpeg2 (resized).jpeg2 (resized).jpeg3 (resized).png3 (resized).png
#4 4 years ago

No other factory mixes their chocolate with a waterfall, thats what makes it so airy. But first you need to add a chocolate waterfall!!! Introducing the Wonka 3D Chocolate falls mod. A true milky chocolate water fall addition that also aids in hiding those mechanical stainless drops from the magical factory. Airbrushed rock details and special transition chocolate material that glistens with the rear playfield spot light accented at the top of the falls. Give your Wonka factory a theme correct sweet look!

1 (resized).jpeg1 (resized).jpeg2 (resized).png2 (resized).png
#5 4 years ago

Introducing the Wonka Top Hat mod. A simple yet key element of the movie we felt needed to be proudly represented. This custom suede colored had is hand detailed with a bronze trim. Designed to hide the shooter lane VUK kick out and mounts directly to the blue rubber nipple. Great accent and completes the factory world look nicely. Simple install for all models.

1 (resized).jpeg1 (resized).jpeg2 (resized).png2 (resized).png3 (resized).jpeg3 (resized).jpeg
#6 4 years ago

Add some Factory correct detail with our Wonka Smoke Stack mod! Finely detailed and airbrushed to finish off that Wonka tower. Hides the screws and gives a nice finished look. Scale brick design with accent Wonka logo. A smoking nice mod!

1 (resized).png1 (resized).png2 (resized).jpeg2 (resized).jpeg3 (resized).jpeg3 (resized).jpeg
#7 4 years ago

We are Proud to introduce our next Custom creation coin door shadow box for Willy Wonka!! A full on custom 3D illuminated coin door mod to show off your Beautiful new Wonka pinball machine. Available in both Limited Edition and Collectors Edition models. Each box custom serialized with your special one of kind number. Kit is plug and play with full photo instructions. Detailed Gold ticket and Hand Painted Willy Wonka bust highlighted with back drop scene and candy swirl accents. Truly one of a kind and a fine detail for your amazing new Wonka! Buyer will need to email us (or include note in Payment) with your unit number.

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg
#8 4 years ago

Stay away from the chocolate river Augustus or you'll get sucked into the pipes!! Another addition to our Willy Wonka Brat collection. This highly detailed Mod showcases little Gloop in his most famous roll as a tube cork! Hand detailed down to the milk chocolate and Wonka logo. When installed over the Left mid plastic the flasher illuminates his clear tube nicely. Simple and reversible install on all models. Save the not so little brat from becoming a Wonka Bar!

1 (resized).jpeg1 (resized).jpeg2 (resized).jpeg2 (resized).jpeg3 (resized).jpeg3 (resized).jpeg4 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg5 (resized).png5 (resized).png
#9 4 years ago

Don't be a Bad Egg Veruca Salt! We have systems and Mods in place to keep the bad eggs out. A small but highly detailed theme add on to represent one of those bad little brats! Simple install in several locations with its small and flexible size. Keep the bad eggs out and go for the gold!!

1 (resized).jpeg1 (resized).jpeg2 (resized).jpeg2 (resized).jpeg
#10 4 years ago

Plunge into a Sweet game of Wonka with our Custom Willy Wonka 3D chocolate bar shooter plate. Looks so good you could eat it. Don't eat it! Finely detailed down to the last hand painted chocolate bite. Simple and reversible install on all models. Show your sweet tooth with a sweet shooter plate!

1 (resized).jpeg1 (resized).jpeg2 (resized).jpeg2 (resized).jpeg
#11 4 years ago

Help Charlie escape his doom from the 3D Burp Tube bubbles mod. Another addition to our Brat collection brings us Charlie in his unfortunate factory mishap. Floating away to his certain doom with the ventilation fans! Tube themed and when mounted directly over the color change pop bumper the tube and bubbles give an incredible theme look with Charlie mysteriously floating around in the center of the tube in motion while you play. A really unique look we are certain you will love.

1 (resized).jpeg1 (resized).jpeg2 (resized).jpeg2 (resized).jpeg3 (resized).jpeg3 (resized).jpeg4 (resized).jpeg4 (resized).jpeg
#12 4 years ago

It's a Wonkavator! It can go up, down, sideways, longways.... or it can just light up and look Awesome! Introducing the Wonka illuminated high detail 3D Wonkavator. We wanted to keep with the theme and add that special touch of detail to a key part of the film. Detailed inside and out with controls, seating, and hand painted yet rugged should a Wonka ball get away. Simple and reversible mounting kit provided for the LE/CE machines so it mounts directly over the existing art image Wonkavator without harming it. For SE models a base mount kit will also be included so it can be mounted along the clear ramp deflector to give a Much needed detail to that rear playfield corner. Plug and play design with internal and through top illumination. Take a ride on the Mod Couple Wonkavator Mod today!

1 (resized).jpeg1 (resized).jpeg2 (resized).jpeg2 (resized).jpeg3 (resized).jpeg3 (resized).jpeg4 (resized).png4 (resized).png
#13 4 years ago

Wonka ball lock Real 3D Factory Should be wrapped up soon though that one is rather complicated.....

#14 4 years ago

Love it. Wonderful stuff.

#15 4 years ago

I wanted to also take this time to introduce a new product line we are Sincerely honored to represent. The PinPort software update system. A low cost great add on to simplify those random software updates with ease. While we love the product we are truly inspired to work with this father son team who work Very hard Together to create for the pinball community. Not a world changing product but the family commitment they have made to work together is inspiring and a Wonderful thing to see in these times. We are pleased to offer the PinPort product of feel free to visit them directly. https://pin-port.com
Thanks to you both, I hope you continue to grow!!

PinDate L copy (resized).jpgPinDate L copy (resized).jpg
#16 4 years ago

Amazing mods. Well done !

LTG : )

#17 4 years ago

Nice work, guys!!

#18 4 years ago

You always have great stuff! I think you'll sell a bunch of these mods.

#20 4 years ago

WoW! Exceptionally executed! Ten Thumbs up!

#21 4 years ago

Wow thank you ALL for the kind words!! I will admit my wife is generally a nervous wreck wondering if everyone will hate the effort or her work but your to kind. She (us both) sincerely wish to create something unique and that others enjoy. Such an amazing theme just So many directions to go. Thanks again, I will share your kind words with mama modder. (After she finishes painting.....)

#22 4 years ago

So awesome!

#23 4 years ago

Order placed

#24 4 years ago

My order is in as well! Not sure if the CE will have any extras that overlap with these but I can see these going in regardless. Beautiful work!

#25 4 years ago

Fantastic

#26 4 years ago
Quoted from Gasoline:

My order is in as well! Not sure if the CE will have any extras that overlap with these but I can see these going in regardless. Beautiful work!

From the research we did with JJP Non of our mods will overlap any of the models. We also tried to be respectful of ALL levels of model to not create favorites. This game (in my opinion) will be a wonderful in all models and Joe K is aiming to make this his software/code statement. So excited to bring this game home.

#27 4 years ago

It will rain money when you come up with a way to jazz up that SE left corner. Smart money is on SE. Take mine! Haha

#28 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

It will rain money when you come up with a way to jazz up that SE left corner. Smart money is on SE. Take mine! Haha

Always appreciate the feedback and input Delt31 sincerely. I agree, the SE is a great value on a great game. The Only mod not compliant across all models is the Chocolate water fall. We WILL be making a special one for the SE buyers as well as some additional corner dress up items in mind. Currently the factory lock is a Major undertaking (lets not overhype it we know how that ends.....) but the SE models are Certainly getting some extra love this go around for certain. Thanks again!

#29 4 years ago

Well, I could not resist getting my order in too. I will probably add the coin door shadow box once I know my CE number but otherwise I am all in. What a patient wife I have. Now I am really anxious for my game to arrive (maybe next fall????).

#30 4 years ago

Wow..ill b getting all these

#31 4 years ago

Nice work!

#32 4 years ago

Thanks so much appreciate your kind words.

#33 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Always appreciate the feedback and input Delt31 sincerely. I agree, the SE is a great value on a great game. The Only mod not compliant across all models is the Chocolate water fall. We WILL be making a special one for the SE buyers as well as some additional corner dress up items in mind. Currently the factory lock is a Major undertaking (lets not overhype it we know how that ends.....) but the SE models are Certainly getting some extra love this go around for certain. Thanks again!

Well excited to see what you come up with. The mods I bought from you for potc are some of the best I've seen for any Pinball bc they look factory issued. Talented for sure.

#34 4 years ago

While we have made some strides putting our spin on things we are still finalizing a replacement to the margarine factory ball lock for all models. Just seems wrong to us for such a key spot on the playfield. Here are our current final sneak peak pics of the direction we Think a Wonka factory would look. Coming shortly....

IMG_2868 (resized).jpegIMG_2868 (resized).jpegIMG_3260 (resized).jpgIMG_3260 (resized).jpgIMG_3261 (resized).jpgIMG_3261 (resized).jpgIMG_3262 (resized).jpgIMG_3262 (resized).jpg
#35 4 years ago

And while not illustrated, all of the windows and skylights are through cut so the lighting below illuminates the factory. Was a requirement mandated by the Oompa-Loompa Union....

#36 4 years ago

That one may be my favorite! I looks like it was supposed to be there.

#37 4 years ago

Wow, looks great!

#38 4 years ago

Thanks again. Final details and orders are heading out!

#39 4 years ago

That factory is awesome. Really well done.

#40 4 years ago

What an incredible improvement! Great steampunk/Wonka construction!

#41 4 years ago

Once again, sheer creative genius by the mod couple. Gotta add that to my order too. I hope they spread their creativity talents to OKTOBER FEST too. Then I can really go broke.

#42 4 years ago
Quoted from arcadem:

Once again, sheer creative genius by the mod couple. Gotta add that to my order too. I hope they spread their creativity talents to OKTOBER FEST too. Then I can really go broke.

Mama really appreciated that comment thank you for making her smile! Need to get the beer goggles on prior to looking at Octoberfest. I suspect they have a good game on their hands and we hope to make a few contributions to the fans for consideration.

#43 4 years ago

Very, very nice work. Many of these are going to be must have. They pass my threshold of do they look like they could/should have been part of the stock machine. I can’t imagine not having the wonkavator, factory, Augustus in the tube or the chocolate waterfall. I’m only waiting to place my order to include the factory.

#44 4 years ago
Quoted from Rackleye:

Very, very nice work. Many of these are going to be must have. They pass my threshold of do they look like they could/should have been part of the stock machine. I can’t imagine not having the wonkavator, factory, Augustus in the tube or the chocolate waterfall. I’m only waiting to place my order to include the factory.

Appreciated and suggested. We did not have the Factory complete so I sided with not teasing it but I do recommend if anyone is interested in placing an order please wait till its done hopefully by this Friday. Hate to incur additional shipping for anyone. We Will add to any orders placed as we created the delay. Thanks.

1 week later
#45 4 years ago

Give your Wonka world an authentic look. The 3D Chocolate Factory ball lock cover is a drop in mod to make that boring ball lock box Pop! Extremely detailed on ALL sides right up to the white smoke chimneys. Each mod is airbrushed and hand detailed for a perfect fit and finish. All windows and skylights are cut out to let the playfield lighting shine through. The factory is open, get one now!

Note: Anyone that placed an order will be contacted tomorrow to see if they wish to add the Factory to save on shipping. Thanks again to all for your support!!

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpeg3 (resized).jpeg4 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg
#46 4 years ago

I think your factory mod will do for Wonka what the Atomic Pile mod does for Batman 66 and become a “must have” for the game.

1 week later
#47 4 years ago

Amazing just put in my request for all the mods

#48 4 years ago

For this of us who are in for a standard, please make something to cover the area where the wonkavator would be.

#49 4 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

For this of us who are in for a standard, please make something to cover the area where the wonkavator would be.

The Wonkavator we offer includes a mount so it can be mounted and illuminated in that very area. For LE and CE it is mounted on the VUK covering the decal vator. Thanks to ALL for the interest in Wonka mods. We have Finally caught up again after a rush that was far then we expected. Thank you.

#50 4 years ago

Can you share a pic of what the SE Wonkavator Mod looks like to cover up that space?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
There are 72 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-willy-wonka-custom-mod-collection-by-themodcouple and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.