(Topic ID: 299073)

JJP WIFI Dongle...the correct one...

By Hogey

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC00647 (resized).JPG
    20211017_134957 (resized).jpg
    2021-10-05_10-07-44 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SDpinballer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#31 2 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Main thing is you can update the game easier. Go into Utilities - Network Settings - Update.
    Game does the rest.
    LTG : )

I’m looking at upgrading the audio in the house. Thinking about a wireless system for home audio. Would it be possible, with Wi-Fi enabled JJP machines, to hear them through the home audio system? Anybody doing that or know how to?

#33 2 years ago
    Quoted from Vespula:

Not specifically, but my thoughts on this question are for sound, wirelessly you have Bluetooth on the pin, but its a pain to use imo and then the pin sound wont play at the same time.
    If you want the pin sound to work and and your home audio system to both play the sound from the game at the same time, then you just need the line out to feed into an input on your home audio "brain" of the system either wired or wirelessly. If your home audio system receives signals wirelessly, for example, like Sonos, then you need a method/device to feed the wired pin L/R channels wirelessly to your home audio controller. I cant go into specifics, but thats conceptually how I imagine it.

Thank you for that. I ordered my system which includes Sonos. It’ll be a month or so but when installed, I’ll experiment with the connections and come back here if I have questions. Appreciate.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SDpinballer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-wifi-donglethe-correct-one?tu=SDpinballer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.