Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 434 posts
  • 119 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by dgarrett
  • Topic is favorited by 15 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

jjp#3 (resized).jpg
    cff_(resized).jpg
    IMG_4363_(resized).jpg
    IMG_4364_(resized).jpg
    Laughable-Man_(resized).jpg
    images_(resized).jpg
    quote-if-you-ve-got-them-by-the-balls-their-hearts-and-minds-will-follow-john-wayne-194395_(resized).jpg
    images_(1)_(resized).jpg
    DSC_1342_(resized).JPG
    images_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    stranger_(resized).jpg
    tin-can-telephone_(resized).jpg
    http__mashable.com_wp-content_uploads_2014_03_motorola-dynatac-8000x1_(resized).jpg
    princess_bride_(resized).jpg
    Backglass_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ltg.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#134 7 years ago

I think that when you start you enter your cell phone number. Then if you get a tilt warning the phone in your pocket vibrates. If you tilt it you get a mild shock. If you slam tilt it you get a big shock.

I'll enter my friends cell phone number and have some fun.

LTG : )

#136 7 years ago
    Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Man for being so proud of not owning a cell phone you sure are on your computer a lot.

His computer is his only acknowledgement of this century.

#151 7 years ago
    Quoted from PinballSTAR:

The one positive thing I can tell you is Pat was surely excited at Expo 2015 and that's not something you always got from him despite his obvious love of pinball. That excitement translates to meaning he's got some really cool shit up his sleeve...

Pat is definitely way different these days than the period after Williams closed. Very upbeat and excited. Not just his game, JJP too !

2 weeks later
    #179 7 years ago
    Quoted from Msch:

Did you guys not hear about the leak?

The one by an ex JJP employee claiming to have information from Stern insiders ?

I don't know if I'd put a lot of faith in it.

#183 7 years ago
    Quoted from Msch:

Says a guy who works for jjp...

Unlike Bryan's leak which was anonymous, I don't hide my name or that I work for JJP when posting.

1 week later
    #204 7 years ago
    Quoted from KingBW:

I think it will be revealed this fall, but not in production until next summer at the earliest.

I don't think it will be revealed until they can go into production soon after.

#215 7 years ago
    Quoted from Sticky:

but we can't talk about this?

Go ahead and talk about it here. No one is stopping you.

Little is known and some misinformation out there. But still plenty to Banter about. Pat Lawlor has some interesting differences in many of his games.

#221 7 years ago
    Quoted from merccat:

Promise not to laugh at our crazy ideas when they are waaay off base?

I promise.

Some of them may be right.

#236 7 years ago
    Quoted from Dalbok:

a feature where an operator/owner can connect to the pin from their smartphone to allow them to check audits, make configuration changes, check errors, etc... from their phone.

Or talk to the player. Give them crap for a lousy score. Bait them to put more money in. Make fun of their wife. Tell them to go to the bar and get the free drink they won, which doesn't exist.

The possibilities are endless.

#251 7 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

The reveal won't happen at Expo. It won't happen this year.

I'm not sure about Expo, but I think we'll see it before the end of the year.

#274 7 years ago
    Quoted from lordloss:

It'd be fun to look forward to a release date

I'd like to plan a party.

#277 7 years ago

I'm thinking some JJP and PLD autographed stuff for give aways. Some Famous Dave's Ribs.

You still in ?

#279 7 years ago
    Quoted from KingBW:

what's the date so I can put it on my calendar?

The day I set it up here.

1 week later
    #372 7 years ago
    Quoted from colonel_caverne:

Are jpp games for location? I doubt it.

Yes. And when WOZ started bill validators were given to those going on location. To encourage operating them.

#421 7 years ago
    Quoted from KingBW:

Is the LTG party on 10/14 @ 6PM in Chicago at the Expo? Seems you have something scheduled then ... I'm there!

My thing at Expo Friday night at 6pm is a seminar. Adult humor, Dave Marston jokes, souvenirs.

Nothing to do with when I have Pat's game at my business when I plan a party.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ltg.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-when-the-reveal-game-3?tu=ltg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.