Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 434 posts
  • 119 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by dgarrett
  • Topic is favorited by 15 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

jjp#3 (resized).jpg
    cff_(resized).jpg
    IMG_4363_(resized).jpg
    IMG_4364_(resized).jpg
    Laughable-Man_(resized).jpg
    images_(resized).jpg
    quote-if-you-ve-got-them-by-the-balls-their-hearts-and-minds-will-follow-john-wayne-194395_(resized).jpg
    images_(1)_(resized).jpg
    DSC_1342_(resized).JPG
    images_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    stranger_(resized).jpg
    tin-can-telephone_(resized).jpg
    http__mashable.com_wp-content_uploads_2014_03_motorola-dynatac-8000x1_(resized).jpg
    princess_bride_(resized).jpg
    Backglass_(resized).jpg
    There are 434 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 9.
    #401 7 years ago
    Quoted from merccat:

JJP has stated several times that there will be no pre-orders. Their goal seems to be to release the game when ready to ship.

Then it wont be out for 3-4 years

#402 7 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

The issue with the Hobbit isn't that people have differing opinions.
    It's that the ONLY people who seem to be in love with it are those who have bought it. That's a pretty unique phenomenon in this hobby.

i like the Hobbit and I don't own it. *shrug*

#403 7 years ago
    Quoted from pezpunk:

i like the Hobbit and I don't own it. *shrug*

Well, if you want to put it that way, then yeah...I like the Hobbit, too. Because I didn't have to pay $8000 to play it.

#404 7 years ago

have we really not retired the whole *shrug* thing yet? I thought that went out with grown men saying "prolly?"

*and let the shrugging begin*

#405 7 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

have we really not retired the whole *shrug* thing yet? I thought that went out with grown men saying "prolly?"

It's next in the retirement queue, right after "aboot".

#406 7 years ago
    Quoted from Razorbak86:

It's next in the retirement queue, right after "aboot".

That is a deal I will make.

#407 7 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Do you not shrug in real life? I wish there was an emoticon shrug.

#408 7 years ago
    Quoted from dmbjunky:

Do you not shrug in real life? I wish there was an emoticon shrug.

Sometimes yes...but not in any situation it's used on a message board; Usually just to my wife.
    A shrug emoticon is a great idea actually...I think you're on to something. It's the actual typing of the words I detest so much

#409 7 years ago

the *shrug* is great.

*i wish to convey low-key dissension without hope of reconciliation, tempered by a lack of interest in further escalation* just takes too long to type.

#410 7 years ago
    Quoted from colonel_caverne:

Do we know If JPP#3 will work with preorders?
    Thanks

If pre order we should be able to pay with 5 year treasury bonds.

#412 7 years ago

According to you, What would be a reasonable release day? End of 2017? 2018?

#413 7 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

meh

#414 7 years ago
    Quoted from chad:

Any new news?

Come back and visit the thread in Mid Oct.

#415 7 years ago

Looks like the reveal is scheduled for the Chicago Expo, Oct. 13 @ 8pm. Scheduled is “Jersey Jack Pinball, Designing the Future of Pinball”
    Speakers: Jack Guarierni, Pat Lawlor and Staff

Sure does look like it at least ...

#416 7 years ago
    Quoted from KingBW:

Looks like the reveal is scheduled for the Chicago Expo, Oct. 13 @ 8pm. Scheduled is “Jersey Jack Pinball, Designing the Future of Pinball”
    Speakers: Jack Guarierni, Pat Lawlor and Staff
    Sure does look like it at least ...

Correct

#418 7 years ago

I hope there is a webcast or at least someone records it.

#419 7 years ago

Regarding LTG's release party ...

Quoted from LTG:

The day I set it up here.
    LTG : )

Is the LTG party on 10/14 @ 6PM in Chicago at the Expo? Seems you have something scheduled then ... I'm there!

#420 7 years ago
    Quoted from BillySastard:

Soooo.... When is JJP going to reveal pin #3?

Thank god I'm not the only one that wants to know the answer too the question... Change the title to how to bash "the hobbit"

#421 7 years ago
    Quoted from KingBW:

Is the LTG party on 10/14 @ 6PM in Chicago at the Expo? Seems you have something scheduled then ... I'm there!

My thing at Expo Friday night at 6pm is a seminar. Adult humor, Dave Marston jokes, souvenirs.

Nothing to do with when I have Pat's game at my business when I plan a party.

3 weeks later
    #422 7 years ago

JJP is hosting some sort of event this weekend (posted to their facebook and main site)... Perhaps a sneak peek might be included?

#423 7 years ago

Thinking about going down there for the open house. I'll be sure to let you guys know. I'm curious to know myself.

#424 7 years ago
    Quoted from merccat:

JJP is hosting some sort of event this weekend (posted to their facebook and main site)... Perhaps a sneak peek might be included?

Lets hope the sneak peak isn't an application for 30 x Super LEs

1 week later
    #425 7 years ago

From the thread about who will steal the show at EXPO on October 13. My speculation and Lloyds response.

Quoted from Jvspin:

1) JJP will show images of game #3 but will not have a flipping prototype there.

Quoted from LTG:

They will have two there.

#426 7 years ago

I think they will have Pat's game there and playable.

#427 7 years ago

I think Pat is just what JJP needs, hopefully the game plays great and is a cool theme/looks good! They should have had him do the layout for the hobbit too, it had such potential to be great.

#428 7 years ago

I just hope it Will be a theme (i prefer original one but licence is fine) i like as all rumors i could have read until now sound shitty to me, a game with good flow and great toys. Standard size gets my vote too.

#429 7 years ago

At the risk of giving away the theme, the very first mod for JJP#3 is now available

jjp#3 (resized).jpgjjp#3 (resized).jpg

#430 7 years ago

I want one of those!

#431 7 years ago

Something that "flaps its gums" at you, then? So a talking head / puppet. Spiritual successor to Funhouse, but different thematically.

#432 7 years ago

So the Smartphone app talks to you telling where to shoot? Is there a built in cradle for a Smartphone?

#433 7 years ago
    Quoted from libtech:

I think Pat is just what JJP needs, hopefully the game plays great and is a cool theme/looks good! They should have had him do the layout for the hobbit too, it had such potential to be great.

I think WOZ and Hobbit are both great pinball machines already. Amazing tech and build on JJP pins. Lawlor may take it up a notch though!

1 week later
    #434 7 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

My thing at Expo Friday night at 6pm is a seminar. Adult humor, Dave Marston jokes, souvenirs.
    Nothing to do with when I have Pat's game at my business when I plan a party.

I wanna be mugged by ltg!

There are 434 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-when-the-reveal-game-3/page/9?hl=mnpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.