Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by mollyspub
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

0804211124 (resized).jpg
    #1 2 years ago

Good morning
    I have a few requests for these washers to help with the JJP playfield issues. If anyone wants a set in any color you can go to my ETSY store colorguardprotectors. I have the price at 1.50 which is basically covering the shipping for 10 washers. One has a notch in it and will be marked with black dots. Hope this helps you guys out

Thanks
    Joe

0804211124 (resized).jpg0804211124 (resized).jpg
    #2 2 years ago

Jack, is that you?

#3 2 years ago

No this is not Jack..lol My name is Joe

#4 2 years ago

Very cool, and crazy low pricing!

#5 2 years ago

Do you have a link or a name for your etsy store though? I just searched and could not find it.

#6 2 years ago

It's listed as color Guard Protectors one word.

#8 2 years ago

All orders have shipped.
    Thanks

#9 2 years ago

Thanks for doing this. I would like to install a set in my CE. What color do you recommend?

Thanks
    Ed

#10 2 years ago

This is all up to you. Every color has gone out so far so people are mixing it up. I think blue and red go good myself.

#11 2 years ago

Go well....sorry

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-washer-kit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.