2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Leachdude
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 2 years ago

Hi guys,

Wondering if anyone knows a folded (obviously no legs) JJP pin's dimensions? Unboxed...

I had about an inch height wise in my escape when I transport Sterns.... wondering if I can fit a JJP. Probably about 6 inches on both sides. Would appreciate full dimensions if anyone can whip em up.

Thanks in advance

(PS searched the forum it's probably in here but couldn't find, only found boxed....)

#2 2 years ago

Damn pinside people are you getting LAZY? I am looking for the same answer, also for the spooky games. I also have an Escape and just curious if these other cabs are the same.

Could someone please fold the head down and measure the height?

#3 2 years ago
    Quoted from Leachdude:

Damn pinside people are you getting LAZY? I am looking for the same answer, also for the spooky games. I also have an Escape and just curious if these other cabs are the same.
    Could someone please fold the head down and measure the height?

Folded, You need 30-1/2 for a stern game, 29–3/4 for bw, which is the same as jjp. Now, potc was a tighter fit for some reason, but it fit in my pilot, which has 30-3/4.. To be certain, if you have 30-1/2 clearance, you are good.

#4 2 years ago

Thanks for that information. The Escape does fit a Stern no problem so JJP looks to be a go as well.

Now what about spooky cabinets? Anyone have that information?

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside