You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

4A1B8EBD-16B0-406E-9AE8-48EC3B7632E6 (resized).png
47FD4414-92C2-45E6-B075-E520FDD9C866.gif
ts4-pinball-slider-collectors-29009b01 (resized).jpeg
#1 1 year ago

Well - Here it goes - I have secured my next Collector's Edition and I would like to say that I will be looking forward to having this to my collection. My wife and I love JJP games and other manufacturers as well and we like to share these games to our local area and I am happy that finally Toy Story 4 (cant get over that last part of the "4") to our office. Kids love JJP games and this will be nice to have.

Lets keep it to the Collector's Edition and let this all be fun and at the same time maybe educational so that maybe JJP will take notice and MAYBE take notes for the next Collector's Edition game.

SO.....YES....

-- I am IN

-- From what I have seen, I think this will be a fun and interesting game.

Other than that - I look forward to seeing the videos and pics as they come in and please share any Mods or information for the Collector's Edition here on this post.
ts4-pinball-slider-collectors-29009b01 (resized).jpegts4-pinball-slider-collectors-29009b01 (resized).jpeg

#3 1 year ago

Yet you bought it anyways... You are the problem.

#4 1 year ago
Quoted from seenev:

I think it is worth the price given stuff going up and it is fun so not much more -

#5 1 year ago
Quoted from seenev:

Always one in the batch -- Probably a few on this site. You have to really understand what goes in this game and how much it cost for the Disney title and all that is part of the making of this game. Do you think that any others in the future will be LESS. NO....I knew it would go up and I can promise you that others will be going up as well weather it be STERN, CGC, Spooky, ETC.

So either save your coins and go find a local pub or friend that has one and be glad to play it local.

So to say that I am the problem - Now that is funny, but hey you have your right to say what you want - even if it is a stupid comment. Don't worry, I have had my share of stupid comments - So don't take it personal.

#6 1 year ago

Who sells the CE?

#7 1 year ago

Humblebrag much?

#8 1 year ago
Quoted from ozno:

Who sells the CE?

I go thru Joe at Pinball Star Amusements -- Just don't call him at 3 AM

#9 1 year ago
Quoted from RichieWrench:

-- Just don't call him at 3 AM

Boy, we'll try not to.

#10 1 year ago

Just wonder (for US buyers) are there any additional you must add to the price? VAT taxes etc.?

For Norwegian; we must of course add. Shipping costs and 25% VAT. Total approx 19.500 USD.

Another moment is that the USD is strong very strong (or Norwegian Kr is week) USD has increased 20% since November 2021.

So yes the cost is already up up up ) but it is what it is……….what else can you buy?

#11 1 year ago

I have a feeling you've ordered Punny Factory as well.

#12 1 year ago

Hey congrats on getting a spot. It’s great both young and old get to unite over what’s be todays version of an erector set. My nine year old son would spend three minutes in the first ball and say fuck it and go play with his toys, but that’s todays YouTube generation.

#13 1 year ago

Glad you are doing well while many others are not. Its OK to share your success but don’t rub it in with a new house, car collection, etc. I would love to hear you explain to the IRS how a pinball machine is “essential” to a plumbing business…..yeah there are loopholes in taxes but there is also fraud…..not saying you are committing fraud but it’s a gray area at best.

Now I am going to apply for government aide as I need a new emotional support pinball machine…

47FD4414-92C2-45E6-B075-E520FDD9C866.gif47FD4414-92C2-45E6-B075-E520FDD9C866.gif
#14 1 year ago

Another thread !

But yeah I’m in too for ce

#15 1 year ago

You did this same thing with GNR. A specific CE thread. It’s really not needed and just splits the conversation between another unnecessary thread. The LE and the CE are essentially the same game.

We don’t need some “elitist toy story CE only pinball thread”. Trust me bud, everyone knows you have money, you don’t need a CE owners only thread to let people know. You flaunt it loud and proud already.

Could you just close this thread so we don’t have so many Toy Story threads?

I would suggest people not posting here and just using the following thread for the main discussion now. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/toy-story-owners-clubgt-to-infinity-and-beyond

Oh, last note. Stop texting people at 3am. Not just distributors…everyone. It’s a dick move and not cute.

#16 1 year ago

Congrats! We all know that we should expect your own thread! I am happy for you. Keep doing well. American dream is where it is at. I own my own company. It’s not easy. I can appreciate where you are coming from. Thank you for giving back too!

#17 1 year ago

Pointless willy waving post, what a bloke...

#18 1 year ago

Kind of see that this not needed...will remove as other threads cover both games...

#19 1 year ago

Keep it up! It’s OK to be excited about a game. That is the fun in all of this!!

#20 1 year ago
Quoted from adborto:

Congrats! We all know that we should expect your own thread! I am happy for you. Keep doing well. American dream is where it is at. I own my own company. It’s not easy. I can appreciate where you are coming from. Thank you for giving back too!

Kind of agree to have this one dropped as a post as I see other threads are covering both games and juat learned that there are only two versions now and with CE at 1000...really nothing limited on that in my view...but still hope for it to be a great game

#21 1 year ago

The big question though…does the coin door on the CE have a matching powder coat?

#22 1 year ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Could you just close this thread so we don’t have so many Toy Story threads?

I second this request. We are all very impressed. You’ve made your point. Time to move on…

#23 1 year ago

Excited for my CE too! Gonna be a fun game and that topper looks awesome

#24 1 year ago

Complainers one thread
Everything else in the other

#25 1 year ago

I don’t get it. The guy is excited. Let him be. Why write all of the condensing comments? Almost like he is being bullied. Guys it’s a pinball forum. This is comical.

#26 1 year ago
Quoted from adborto:

Why write all of the condensing comments?

Because his ego isn't "condensed"... in fact it's inflated to the point he has to always make JJP CE threads so that both you and I know he has money. It's an "all about me" thread under the guise of a pinball thread.

#27 1 year ago

What’s wrong with that though? So what if he has money? I like seeing all of the different things that he has. It is interesting. Good for him. It seems more of a I don’t like him because he has more than me conversation. How many times have people posted things that are expensive on here that have nothing to do with pinball. That answer is a lot! That’s the problem today - people need to find happiness first. I shake my head at Ritchie a lot, but I love that he is part of the personality of this hobby and I embrace that.

#28 1 year ago

I already have #12

#29 1 year ago

Looks like the OP cut out the part of his original post about his new house and 6,000 sq ft garage he is building to house his car collection and some pinballs. Probably a good move .

#30 1 year ago

What’s so wrong with this guy enjoying his purchase?

#31 1 year ago
Quoted from Castlecade:

What’s so wrong with this guy enjoying his purchase?

The narcissism is over the top. Total lack of self awareness. Does it every time. This time lacking the all caps

Where’s the coin door powder coat?

#32 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

The narcissism is over the top. Total lack of self awareness. Does it every time. This time lacking the all caps
Where’s the coin door powder coat?

Sounds like a you problem lol

#33 1 year ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Complainers one thread
Everything else in the other

Here I am, trapped into reading 'bout you...

#34 1 year ago

So many hater's in this forum. I own pins from Stern, JJP, AP, Spooky and CG....To each their own. If many of you haven't noticed prices are going up everywhere. Inflation is at an all time high, demand is at an all time high and people keep spending money. Why bash everyone that ordered this pin? I don't get it. Most here are Stern fanboys, I get it. I didn't see people bitching when Stern sold Elvira's 40th for 25k...but yet they sold out...

I thought we were here for the love of the hobby??? It gets old reading through 65 pages of negative comments. If you don't like the title, so be it, don't buy it...

#35 1 year ago

I will gladly sell my number 12 spot for a premium

#36 1 year ago
Quoted from RichieWrench:

Well - Here it goes - I have secured my next Collector's Edition and I would like to say that I will be looking forward to having this to my collection. My wife and I love JJP games and other manufacturers as well and we like to share these games to our local area and I am happy that finally Toy Story 4 (cant get over that last part of the "4") to our office. Kids love JJP games and this will be nice to have.
Lets keep it to the Collector's Edition and let this all be fun and at the same time maybe educational so that maybe JJP will take notice and MAYBE take notes for the next Collector's Edition game.
SO.....YES....
-- I am IN
-- From what I have seen, I think this will be a fun and interesting game.
Other than that - I look forward to seeing the videos and pics as they come in and please share any Mods or information for the Collector's Edition here on this post.
[quoted image]

Nah.

#37 1 year ago
Quoted from DoCPooF:

So many hater's in this forum. I own pins from Stern, JJP, AP, Spooky and CG....To each their own. If many of you haven't noticed prices are going up everywhere. Inflation is at an all time high, demand is at an all time high and people keep spending money. Why bash everyone that ordered this pin? I don't get it. Most here are Stern fanboys, I get it. I didn't see people bitching when Stern sold Elvira's 40th for 25k...but yet they sold out...
I thought we were here for the love of the hobby??? It gets old reading through 65 pages of negative comments. If you don't like the title, so be it, don't buy it...

Nobody is bashing people buying this pin, even the OP. What people are bashing is that the OP starts a separate thread every time a new JJP game comes out because he needs to feel special. In this case, the OP even started (not so) humble bragging about how hard he is working, his new house and 6,000 sq ft garage for his CAR COLLECTION and pins, etc. When people pointed this out, he cut all of that out of his original post. That is where the negativity comes from.

#38 1 year ago

Its an owners thread. For the CE.

Anyone who wants a victory lap should get one on this thread -- without getting bashed.

#39 1 year ago

What's the harm in letting him have his thread so he can show off a little? If you don't have anything nice to say then just keep it moving. I didn't read the part about him boasting about his house and car collection since it was redacted by the time I got here but even then why crucify him like a villain? If this post was aimed maliciously at someone or something but it wasn't and it's not hurting anybody. I wouldn't be doing what the OP is doing but I also wouldn't throw stones at him either. One thing my father always taught me to be humble and don't gloat because when you have it, you don't have to flaunt it, people will already know. Just my 2¢ OP.

PS. If I was a certified plumber, I sure know where I would like to work at but that's assuming the games are on free play.

#40 1 year ago

What’s your net worth?

4A1B8EBD-16B0-406E-9AE8-48EC3B7632E6 (resized).png4A1B8EBD-16B0-406E-9AE8-48EC3B7632E6 (resized).png
#41 1 year ago

Hey Richie Wrench, I enjoy your enthusiasm for JJP CEs. I loved reading all the posts in the CE thread during the GNR release and loved seeing pictures as they started arriving in people's homes. I never got to own one, but lived vicariously through that thread, so keep your CE thread going!

#42 1 year ago

What exactly does a separate thread for CE do for you that you can’t get in the normal owner’s thread? Talk about the topper? That’s basically the only difference between the two!! WTH

#43 1 year ago
Quoted from metallik:

Here I am, trapped into reading 'bout you...

well they opened another thread, so that makes 6. For one game!

#44 1 year ago
Quoted from Pickle:

Glad you are doing well while many others are not. Its OK to share your success but don’t rub it in with a new house, car collection, etc. I would love to hear you explain to the IRS how a pinball machine is “essential” to a plumbing business…..yeah there are loopholes in taxes but there is also fraud…..not saying you are committing fraud but it’s a gray area at best.
Now I am going to apply for government aide as I need a new emotional support pinball machine…[quoted image]

Wait what...? Is there proof this is being done? Totally curious.

#45 1 year ago
Quoted from NPO:

Wait what...? Is there proof this is being done? Totally curious.

Proof of what?

#46 1 year ago

OP....I'd consider closing this thread due to all the other TS4 threads.

#47 1 year ago

There is a drain button if you don't want to see a thread. It's so easy. It's like it was made for stuff you don't want to see.

#48 1 year ago

Judging by the comments in this thread, Reddit must be a ghost town right now.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Machine - For Sale
Bryn Athyn, PA
10,099 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 15,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 16.95
13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Kennebunkport, ME
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 11,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 18.50
Playfield - Decals
Lermods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

$ 12,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 35.00
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-ts4ce-ce-collector-s-edition?hl=oneangrymo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.