(Topic ID: 290919)

JJP Toy Story (any rumor confirmations?)

By Trojanlaw

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 6,049 posts
  • 661 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 months ago by Chris25810
  • Topic is favorited by 93 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

49E1AA8F-FA29-4F4D-B1BC-1F5A44288A70.jpeg
9A992D2B-FA2B-40FC-AC43-58772CB9538B (resized).jpeg
AC614DA1-F00B-4054-9170-C4D1150B344E (resized).jpeg
IMG_2068 (resized).JPG
IMG_2067 (resized).JPG
72EC51DA-CB1D-4978-8995-03B6B558B128.gif
IMG_3625 (resized).jpeg
224F7BE6-01B8-447C-A998-C3554FBB37C8 (resized).jpeg
GabbyFacemask.jpg
ken_doll_meet_bensons_dummies_by_noureldeinm2003_df7k99y-350t (resized).jpg
86234446-23FA-456B-AC4A-4CF71F767F09 (resized).jpeg
090C9D93-1C0E-4270-A892-121040E8D562 (resized).jpeg
435E7D06-9C0D-4553-AEA9-BE1CE86855F7 (resized).jpeg
6B64B962-6BD0-422D-9BE2-249F80844320 (resized).jpeg
7CBACD5F-A487-4F5E-A9F2-593649FDCD98 (resized).jpeg
AB374773-1B6A-44D9-9D32-700496F69930 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KornFreak28.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#577 1 year ago
#583 1 year ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

and that buys you the roll of the dice on PF quality

My thoughts exactly. Amazed at how people are ready to buy Toy Story blindly given all the playfield issues of titles past

#600 1 year ago

How do you guys know TS will be in the 11-12K range?

#604 1 year ago

Wow! Those are crazy prices! They know we will pay what they want. Bad playfields and all. It’s our fault

#608 1 year ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

unless that includes shipping, Wonka and GnR LE are MSRP at $11,000. That doesn't mean some distributors are not charging more (we are not one of them), but $11,500 is NOT the MSRP.
Only JJP knows what the next game will cost. Everyone else is just speculating.
As for the warranty and customer serivce issues, while I think Llyod did a good job, that is no longer an option. If you want great customer support, then support a distributor that offers you that. If your current distributor (or manufacturer) can not advise you on how to fix your game, or get you the parts you need to fix your game, then you need to find a better source for your game purchases. Go through the lists on the JJP site and start making calls.
https://www.jerseyjackpinball.com/distributors/

What do you mean by customer service is no longer an option? What happened with Lloyd?

#613 1 year ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

ha, everyone can spell it right, it take a real ass to do it wrong time after time after time

yes, i meant that LTG (not going to press my luck since i will probably just type his name wrong anyways) is no longer associated with JJP. All that meant is that if you are someone that might need the occasional tech support, then i suggest you find a good distributor since that is part of their (our) job. Some of us handle our own tech support, some of us just take the money and pass the tech support back to the manufacturer.

Can’t believe JJP distanced themselves from Lloyd! Makes no sense specially knowing all the issues JJP games have. I know first hand being a previous Pirates owner.

I hope I’m wrong but I have a funny feeling TS will have the same pooling and chipping playfield issues Pirates and all the others had (have).

#614 1 year ago

Thanks brother!

#617 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

Me either. Monday would have been my ninth anniversary with them. And two years since on the seventh I got a nice email thanking me and hoping I'd be with them for a long time.
LTG : (

First time I see you do a sad face after LTG

#632 1 year ago

Is there a list we have to join?

#639 1 year ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Bottom line is u roll the dice buying NIB JJP games. JJP has basically told all customers to pound salt if u they have play field issues. Its gotten so bad that they are actually charging customers for replacement play fields....welcome to the NEW JJP

Wow! I might have to wait it out a bit on TS

#644 1 year ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Unless you're all in on a CE there's zero reason to jump on the game day 1. Even if u did u might be waiting 6+ months so theres no real upside. JJP will be building these games for over a year....benefits of waiting far out weigh putting up $1K and waiting 6 months for a game with a play field that might fall apart

Well said

#713 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

Prediction - toy story comes out and shoots really well but lacks magic/toys.
JJP 2.0 in full force
And that’s disappointing.
Anyone expecting more is going to be disappointed.

Prediction:

Toy story comes out, sells out sight unseen, has a bunch of playfield issues and a new “Toy story playfield chipping/pooling issues” thread will emerge

OP, go ahead a make this a key post will ya?

#732 1 year ago

You guys crack me up with all this talk and speculation about prices and number of units made. Obviously, nobody knows for sure at this point! No wonder prices keep climbing! Chill!!!!!

#735 1 year ago
Quoted from AMSNL:

Obviously I’m telling you now how it is, same as I told before ... on other JJP stuff.But don’t take my speculation . Just wait and give me a thank you when it’s out
No need to hate
Until then

No need to hate on my comment! You know I’m right

#742 1 year ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Totally true...were all full of it

#762 1 year ago

The Matrix would be better

#766 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Can you imagine the pissing and moaning around here fearing it would feature the newest one? Flashback to GB around here.

Hahahaha it would definitely have to be based on the original trilogy as the last movie SUCKED!

#772 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

Mate don’t be a douchebag, I’m excited for Toy Story myself but CE are likely 15k+ and it’s like people have miraculously just forgot all about the issues.
Jack and co see these forums and figure why bother doing anything to sort the playfields these guys can’t wait to buy them quick enough, nothing worse than seeing a fellow pinhead opening a new game and having their excitement blown at the water by major issues.

Exactly my thoughts! Sorry to say but, I just don’t see the point in all these stupid “Speculation” threads. What’s the purpose? All they do is fuel JJP’s fire to hike prices!

Every new machine is the same fking story. NIB machines plagued with playfield issues. Then there’s a bunch of people crying over bad playfields and horrible customer service afterwards.

Then, a year later, they are all ready for the next one…..

I have owned JJP machines before so I know first hand what it is to deal with all the issues coming right out of the box. Which I think is BS given all the money these machines cost.

Keep up your pointless speculating and helping drive prices up! Peace!

#775 1 year ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Trust me JJP doesn't need any motivation from Pinsiders to justify raising prices. I think they raised the price twice during the GNR run.

You might be right there my friend……although I’m sure I could find a GnR speculation thread with a bit of diggin’ somewhere

#818 1 year ago
Quoted from zr11990:

You would really buy another JJP game after the PF Fiasco that was GnR?

Don’t forget Pirates and Wonka

#866 1 year ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

I've been to JJP twice in the last two weeks and was told both times I can't go in the production area as there working on something top secret. When I asked when the big unveiling is they just said they didn't know yet.
John

That top secret is The Matrix. Heard it from a very good source

#868 1 year ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Seriously I can’t wait this is a dream theme for me!Im in for a CE

I’m in for 2 CE’s

1 week later
#995 1 year ago
Quoted from Rizmo:

The new pin will be Johnny Depp Willy Wonka

It’s the Matrix actually

#1055 1 year ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

So we still don't have any idea when this will be shown or for sale?

No, just rumors really

#1084 1 year ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

So you're saying it's not Toy Story? I doubt it's Elton John either, unless you are talking about negative hysteria. Either it's The Matrix or something nobody is expecting...

The Matrix is the next game after TS. Got confirmation from a very good source.

#1091 1 year ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Damn it! I'm never getting a Harry Potter pin.

I think Harry Potter would make for an awesome pin! Just like The Matrix, it’s got all the ingredients, flying, magic, creatures and castles!

#1093 1 year ago
Quoted from konghusker:

IMO it would be an instant buy only if jjp did it though. Stern would skimp out on the magic, and it would be a let down like Star Wars.

Exactly my thoughts! I’m currently in Destin Beach, FL. On my way, I stopped at an arcade in Texas looking to play JP Stern. I was a bit disappointed at how bare the premium playfield looked. Good game but was expecting more. Stern really watered down Star Wars too. I wish JJP would make SW someday to do it justice.

#1113 1 year ago
Quoted from JakePG:

I heard the game after TS is Elton John, and Steve Ritchie is doing the voice of Elton John

I don’t think that would be a smart business decision….at all

#1123 1 year ago
Quoted from mzhulk:

They should just make one version and sell as many as they could, a pinball machine is not suppose to be an investment anyways. That way everybody gets the best version

But it is an investment

#1127 1 year ago
Quoted from kapaun:

As a dumb person new to buying what’s the best strategy if I’ve dragged my feet to this point. Get on distributors interest list or wait for SE or LE direct from JJP website?

I don’t think you are “late” at all! They’ll be making TS’s for a whole year! Relax!

#1165 1 year ago

The way I see it, and based on past experiences, LE’s will most likely turn out to be a much better value. What did Pirates CE owners got for theirs? A different (and uglier) colored playfield with same playfield issues as LE’s and SE’s, a CE placard, and a noisy topper?

Unless the CE offers a different playing experience by adding more goodies and toys, I just don’t see the justification. We will see….

#1176 1 year ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

All CE's will be sold out within hours.
Even a rumored 500 Buzz and 500 woody isn't enough to prevent this.
I'm skipping the CE and the headache.
I'm personally waiting for price and gameplay, and if I like it buy a much later production number.

Exactly my thoughts! CE’s will sell out within minutes and that’s OK. The only CE I would buy sight unseen would be The Matrix or Star Wars. Sitting out the TS CE frenzy and assessing the machine, game play and the issues TS will most likely have before pulling the trigger.

#1177 1 year ago
Quoted from NashtyFunk:

Well, They have a $30k game now and LE owners dont. Look at GnR, folks were selling CEs for over $20k while LEs have been holding down near MSRP. A lot of folks know the limited versions have a better chance of holding their value.

If your motive for buying is to resell it, then It makes sense

#1179 1 year ago
Quoted from NashtyFunk:

Retained value is important. If both are the same game essentially and spending an extra $3k upfront means I'll have an extra $9k in value in 3 years, who wouldnt make that same call.
Most people assume any pin will some day be sold, whether that's 1-20 years in the future. Same reason people are about resale value when buying a home they have no plans to sell. It's all part of the logic/emotion on a big purchase.

I must agree

#1215 1 year ago
Quoted from romulusx:

I hope The Matrix

You don’t have to hope, I know it

-Morpheus

#1217 1 year ago

I just got confirmation: Only 350 CE’s for this title. 100 Buzz’s, 100 Woody’s, 100 Forky’s and 50 Slinky’s

#1279 1 year ago

Are you getting a CE?

#1353 1 year ago

nothing yet?

#1368 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

Hanks brother does 99% of the woody voice work outside the main movies. Video games, toys, talking teddy’s, you name it, he sounds just like Tom as woody so custom call-outs from his brother would be amazing!

Who cares! You are still buying this pin even if your neighbor was doing the damn call outs!

#1390 1 year ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

All of the pinballs will look like this[quoted image]

I think someone already started a mod development thread for this

#1392 1 year ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

All I got say is... Play it before you buy it folks..
I'm seeing used pinball prices starting to normalize a bit. Still some people late to the punchbowl out there but its happening.
Saw a few Rush Premiums and others going under NIB. .. The spooky games.. Some Williams WPC stuff priced within the realms of reason.
Some availability of NIB games once more.. Its happening..

Not BSD or Diner

#1413 1 year ago
Quoted from unlockpinball:

What is going to be the different feature(s) of game play for the CE?

Excellent question! Since JJP knows people are killing each other to buy CE’s sight unseen, they know it’s not necessary to tell people what the game will have or any differences between the CE or LE

#1416 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinballomatic:

Doesn’t it seem logical that information such as that will be announced at the reveal? Discussing game features prior to mentioning the game at all seems odd.

Sorry but that’s kinda of a stupid statement. Are you really going to have time to play the machine or at least see a good video before CE’s are sold out? From what I hear, CE’s sell out within hours??

#1420 1 year ago

How many are

Perhaps but your BS post “confirming” 350 CEs named after characters made me watchful. I get so tired of the trolling and the BS that when someone tries to argue that of course JJP wouldn’t bother to differentiate the features of each model when that was done for GnR in the launch day reveal videos felt like a silly thing to say. Sorry for the snippy tone but you and I go way back as far Usenet RGP I think and sometimes I wonder about peoples agenda.

“You and I go Way back” WTF r u talking about? I have no clue who the F you are sir. As far as “trolling” I guess the truth hurts doesn’t it? Reveal the fucking game already and give people time to decide. Oh and by the way….Fix your damn shitty playfields will ya?

#1423 1 year ago

Classy. I guess I should have expected it.

How about you reveal the game and don’t accept CE orders until a week has passed to give people time to at least see and analyze the game??

#1432 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

Customer satisfaction. Fairness. Equity. Reputation...

That’s exactly why! Current model only benefits pinball manufacturers, not the customer which in the end ends up with shitty playfields, fixing shit that should’ve been done at the factory, and for the most part a shitty warranty.

#1433 1 year ago

Half decent idea. Unfortunately not my call but I’ll mention it going forward.

It’s way more than half decent but I appreciate the gesture.

#1550 1 year ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Gas has always been high in California due to all the excess taxes. That being said I have never seen anything approaching $9/gallon. The highest I've seen in the Bay Area is $6.80....I filled up yesterday for $6 /gallon

I just filled up for 4.69 in Florida

#1705 1 year ago

A slinky dog ramp would look great

#1767 1 year ago

Why would they get rid of the SE’s though? Wouldn’t that eliminate a lot of potential buyers?

#1770 1 year ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

I don’t think the GNR SE’s sold very well.

IMO, If that happens the LE will not be as desirable as it was on previous titles

#1777 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

JJP wants to make and sell games. Flipping games in no way helps JJP sales, this only puts profit into flippers pockets. This gives JJP incentive to raise the price of the game. That will not help anyone.

JJP can’t raise prices too much either or they’ll risk slow sales I think. Flipping will always be part of the hobby and only works with a few that missed out on the game or have plenty of money to splurge on a used CE game they really want.

#1781 1 year ago
Quoted from galore2112:

They can raise prices on CE *WAY* higher as long as they sell out within a few days.
How does JJP profit from $25k CE resales? They left $10k on the table. $10k that some connected guy/gal pocketed who “got on a list” early. It’s financially dumb to let a random pinvestor make money that JJP could have made.
Just make 100 super limited CEs with three additional $25 toys and sell them for $35000. That’s how you create hype and profit from it.

I understand but Again, that 10K some random dude made is way to random for JJP to raise prices that much. There’s only a few that would pay that much for a machine.

#1791 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Kaneda's already posted his guess for the next JJP.
I hope they can keep a lid on things going forward, personally. Surprises are fun.

Where do you guys see Kaneda’s posts? Instagram?

#1803 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:

He has a podcast you can sign up for Patreon.

Nice. I will give my worthless prediction right here, right now. JJP’s next game will be/should be The Matrix….Fingers crossed

#1806 1 year ago
Quoted from romulusx:

I agree surprises are fun!Short of the one big leak in Jersey there’s been a pretty tight lid on things.
If I had a choice I would like to see Steve or Eric on a Matrix pin!

Eric on Matrix is the way!

#1890 1 year ago
Quoted from JSC:

Sets such a horrible precedent to not show the game before opening orders. We have no choice but to blindly preorder if we want a CE. Got burned by spooky doing the same thing (but at least they showed a teaser). Halloween was such an awesome theme that sold itself, same goes for Toy Story.

That’s what I was arguing a few days ago. They know people are hungry to buy it sight unseen. If you wait until they show a teaser video or pictures of any kind, the CE will be out of stock by the time you make your decision.

#1898 1 year ago
Quoted from Zavadoza:

I typically don't say anything, but this comment is killing me right now. I gut laughed. Thank you. Comedy gold.
I can't imagine Pat and co. being anything but 100% proud of the entire game that's been baking for 5+ years. Anybody that pre-orders can change their mind. Of course JJP wants you to be excited and order it. But to say there is some tactic to trick you into ordering is sophomoric. You're never going to please everyone in how you show a game.
I agree with hating not seeing pics of a game before it's sold out. It's how I ended up with Mando Prem instead of LE, but I'm willing to bet we see pics of the game at or before 12pm EST tomorrow.

I totally agree with you. I just wish they would at the very least show the playfield today to give us an idea before buying the game.

#1940 1 year ago

I was hoping it was a widebody

#1998 1 year ago
Quoted from NashtyFunk:

I’m actually surprised we don’t have the promo video with 24 hours before order banks.
When was the GnR video and when did they open up orders?
I understand not giving a week because you want the excitement to be fresh but the day before taking orders seems like it would accomplish that.

I was so hoping for a video

#2150 1 year ago
Quoted from manadams:

Check your spam folder.

I also signed up for JJP blast list but nothing yet in any folder for that matter.

#2151 1 year ago

Is this blast list needed to buy from JJP?

#2163 1 year ago
Quoted from paulbaptiste:

Through Pinballstar, Yes. It’ll have the PayPal link in the morning to order.

What about from JJP? Do we need this blast list?

#2168 1 year ago
Quoted from Thizben:

KornFreak28 no, you have to go to the JJP website at 12 EST and buy there if you can

Thanks! The feeding frenzy will probably shut JJP website down

#2170 1 year ago
Quoted from adol75:

It's a very niche frenzy, I doubt a website even poorly hosted can't take 10,000 concurrent connexions. A pinball reveal isn't the PS5 reveal or Black Friday

Good point. Never bought from JJP direct before. Are they asking for the whole thing tomorrow or just a deposit? Also, someone mentioned that you could cancel the order later. Do you get your money back if you do?

#2187 1 year ago

This is what I got with your bottom link

58A1D35F-800F-4EC5-BC15-4653E28F47F5 (resized).jpeg58A1D35F-800F-4EC5-BC15-4653E28F47F5 (resized).jpeg
#2202 1 year ago
Quoted from smokinhos:

Curious why you need washers to protect a playfield? Kinda seems a little counterintuitive for $11-15k.

#2204 1 year ago

Wondering if using an Iphone 13 vs Laptop would make a difference for tomorrow?

#2209 1 year ago

Well it would be Iphone on wifi

#2213 1 year ago

I seriously doubt there’s any chance for us commoners to grab a CE off a distro at this point. From what I hear you have to be either well connected or be a CE buyer since JJP’s first title.

#2215 1 year ago

Would it help if I stay up all night?

#2221 1 year ago

Are they asking for deposit or the whole thing tomorrow?

#2225 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

There will probably be a shitload of these available right after the release Korn. Like Ultraman/Halloween.
And I have a Halloween

I’m with you on this one Ice. Wife wants CE so I kinda have to follow through

#2232 1 year ago

Ice, you really think TS will have the same fate as Halloween?

#2246 1 year ago
Quoted from Rydhia:

I might be wrong, but "4" is in their URL and that is a fact.[quoted image]

Wow! Good catch!

#2248 1 year ago
Quoted from romulusx:

If it’s TS 4 with characters from previous Toy Stories with plenty of animations and sound I’m good with it!I think it will shoot great and Pretty sure they’ll have Tim Allen and Tom Hanks brother for pinball shout outs and exclusive dialogue

Yes but by the time you scroll through the pictures the CE will be long gone!

#2252 1 year ago
Quoted from Noma2017:

Toy story 4 would be fantastic even if the movie is not the best of the franchise. All the original characters with Duke Kaboom, the creepy dolls from the toy store and Forky. You would get more characters.

Was Lotso in TS 4? He was kinda cool

#2260 1 year ago
Quoted from Billygrippo:

Wouldn’t it be great if not one person bought a game tomorrow, leaving jjp scratching they’re heads….

It would be a game changer….literally

#2264 1 year ago
Quoted from Rydhia:

[quoted image]

Where did u get this?

#2268 1 year ago

Why did you delete it!?

#2280 1 year ago
Quoted from FalconPunch:

Ninja.
Thank you

I’ll say….

#2287 1 year ago

It does say LE is limited to 5K. Have past LE titles been at 5K also?

Doesn’t say how many CE’s

#2296 1 year ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Ce really don't have much over the le..topper sounds cool but not much else?

I kinda like the LE blue armor better

#2345 1 year ago

This is like making the Matrix pinball based on the 4th movie, which was horrible. What a missed opportunity by JJP to knock TS out of the park

#2353 1 year ago

Sad someone had to “get” the pics (Thank you!) in order for us to actually see the game BEFORE making a deposit on the it. Not saying it’s a bad game, just disappointed how JJP handled that end of the deal.

#2360 1 year ago
Quoted from AMSNL:

Already posted 3 pages back , also all pictures are online . But thanx

Lol

#2364 1 year ago

Does the LE also have the mini games? Sure sounds like it but in the pics it only shows buzz and others while the CE shows the mini games?

701E942C-B307-46CA-BE43-978F8B5F3A52 (resized).png701E942C-B307-46CA-BE43-978F8B5F3A52 (resized).png872D6AC2-F98D-4090-87EA-A543C2CE8323 (resized).png872D6AC2-F98D-4090-87EA-A543C2CE8323 (resized).png
#2369 1 year ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Yep no gameplay difference between models..

Only differences are the topper, art blades, red armor, signed placard and mirrored backglass but yeah sadly no gameplay differences by the looks of it.

#2372 1 year ago
Quoted from solid_snake:

Custom callouts from Bo Peep only in the CE. Wonka had something similar I believe.

Thanks! Did u get this from the website?

#2374 1 year ago

Where does it say CE has custom call outs?

#2376 1 year ago
Quoted from badgerx23:

Yeah. Only the duke kaboom topper was impressive

You think?

#2379 1 year ago
Quoted from solid_snake:

Yeah it's on the site on the CE additional features/bling.
"Additional Custom Speech by Annie Potts (Bo Peep)"

Couldn’t find it….But Thanks anyway

#3132 1 year ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

CE is SOLD OUT on JJP. LOL!

They probably only had 50 or less in stock.

#3283 1 year ago
Quoted from MaxIsDead:

The SDTM video made me feel better about my CE purchase. I was really hesitant to place the deposit because what JJP showed us first thing was really weak and was hard to tell game play at all. Seem like it will be a fun pin. Overpriced, yes. But fun

I don’t believe you

#3735 1 year ago
Quoted from Ferret:

Could you clarify that request? American Pinball ships fun, well built, solid earning games, at prices starting around half the cost of Toy Story 4, with a responsive support department, and company staff actively participating on community forums like Pinside and TiltForums. What else would you like to see from American?

I would like for you guys to make The Matrix pinball.

#3809 1 year ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

My guess is your spot on....just don't drink too much, and put your WW CE right next to your TS CE. You might get confused on which one to turn on as they both look the same

LOL!!!!

#4205 1 year ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

Value?
We can all see the direction that JJP is taking. It's all about profit. Ever since the "bean counters" stepped in, JJP isn't the same company. That's truly a shame.

Who are these “bean counters” you speak of?

#4236 1 year ago

Any game is a shit load of fun! Hell, my old Cue Ball Wizard was a lot of fun too! The truth of the matter is that Toy Story 4 lacks a lot of stuff people were hoping for, especially for a 12-15K pinball machine.

Compared to Pirates and WOZ, this machine looks bare and lacks mechs (not to mention they based it of the worst movie in the franchise) for that price tag.

I guess we are all used to the good old loaded JJP games. Seems JJP is now going in the opposite direction, which is sad.

#4244 1 year ago

Good nite!

55D525A2-6DE7-4081-AE18-855F29D3030B (resized).jpeg55D525A2-6DE7-4081-AE18-855F29D3030B (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 299.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Eville Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Littleton, CO
$ 18.50
Playfield - Decals
Lermods

Lighting - Led
Lermods

Wanted
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hardware
Pinball Haven

10,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Old Saybrook, CT
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 35.00
$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 12,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 11,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

14,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
St. Petersburg, FL
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 16.95
$ 11,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KornFreak28.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-toy-story?tu=KornFreak28 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.