(Topic ID: 290919)

JJP Toy Story (any rumor confirmations?)

By Trojanlaw

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 6,049 posts
  • 661 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 months ago by Chris25810
  • Topic is favorited by 93 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

49E1AA8F-FA29-4F4D-B1BC-1F5A44288A70.jpeg
9A992D2B-FA2B-40FC-AC43-58772CB9538B (resized).jpeg
AC614DA1-F00B-4054-9170-C4D1150B344E (resized).jpeg
IMG_2068 (resized).JPG
IMG_2067 (resized).JPG
72EC51DA-CB1D-4978-8995-03B6B558B128.gif
IMG_3625 (resized).jpeg
224F7BE6-01B8-447C-A998-C3554FBB37C8 (resized).jpeg
GabbyFacemask.jpg
ken_doll_meet_bensons_dummies_by_noureldeinm2003_df7k99y-350t (resized).jpg
86234446-23FA-456B-AC4A-4CF71F767F09 (resized).jpeg
090C9D93-1C0E-4270-A892-121040E8D562 (resized).jpeg
435E7D06-9C0D-4553-AEA9-BE1CE86855F7 (resized).jpeg
6B64B962-6BD0-422D-9BE2-249F80844320 (resized).jpeg
7CBACD5F-A487-4F5E-A9F2-593649FDCD98 (resized).jpeg
AB374773-1B6A-44D9-9D32-700496F69930 (resized).jpeg

There are 6,049 posts in this topic. You are on page 90 of 121.
#4451 1 year ago

In contrast, here’s an honest TS4 review from a guy that’s one of us, not like those 2 flimflam sales clowns SDTM….

#4452 1 year ago

Funny how people defend these companies like they are sports teams!

I don't care who makes a game as long as it is good.

I don't like JJP and Stern shrinking their warranties, and prices are way too high now.

I wanted to like GnR but I don't like the code.

TS4 code looks more appealing.

A wizard mode attainable by most and then a chance to do it again, which is much harder.

Emulating MB, but that is no bad thing.

#4453 1 year ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

In contrast, here’s an honest TS4 review from a guy that’s one of us, not like those 2 flimflam sales clowns SDTM….

Chill out.

SDTM provides many of us with free entertainment and they never claimed to be unbiased source...

If you find yourself not enjoying their videos or simply can't stand to hear someone enjoying something you've already made up your mind that you'll hate.

Simply don't watch it.

You're acting like they killed your cat or something...

#4454 1 year ago

Meh

#4455 1 year ago
Quoted from explosiveegg:

SDTM provides many of us with free entertainment and they never claimed to be unbiased source...

Don’t kid yourself, there is nothing free about their so called “D” grade entertainment. They are in for the money plain and simple. Just call Flipnout and ask them if they’re selling JJP TS4 just for the entertainment. LOL! These are super JJP biased sales informercials, designed to bring in the suckers.

#4456 1 year ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

... here’s an honest TS4 review from a guy that’s one of us

Zach is running a business so he has his angles which I can understand at least.
I'm only just old enough to sort of remember the Andy Griffith show, so this short bus Mayberry review doesn't quite click with me.

#4457 1 year ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Thank you for an honest appraisal! We all see right through JJP ultimate sycophant Zach and his buddy schiller supreme Greg. Yes we trust those two like any good ol’ snake oil salespeople running around the pinball world. Everything’s a B-/+, you don’t even need to watch their nonsense to know. Hmmm, these two bow down further than anyone else I’ve ever seen to realm of JJP.

Even the new hobbyists are smart and Zach doesn’t hide he’s a distro. Anyone expecting a completely honest assessment should look elsewhere.

Grown men don’t need or care about influencers, save that shit for the gushing teens. But the vids are informative if you turn the sound off during the ‘my opinion’ moments.

Chris was so askew on trying to make his new purchases popular, once sold or lost interest that title went right to ‘worst ever.’ Between that and using the shows to get subscribers I tuned out. Everyone has an agenda, just depends on how charming they are about it. Pick your evils I guess.

#4458 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

A wonka with a Toy Story 4 title screen?

Pretty much…the wavy background is similar to wonka as is the blue cabinet with thr factory diverter on the left rail…

#4459 1 year ago

For those who complain about the sale price, in France it's 14000 dollars for an LE without delivery!! You are lucky in the United States

#4460 1 year ago
Quoted from Stef95:

For those who complain about the sale price, in France it's 14000 dollars for an LE without delivery!! You are lucky in the United States

That will be a European-wide price I expect. I think the main difference is caused because salestax (around 20%) is included in that price. I have no clue what sales tax is in the US, but it’s probably not included in the 12K for the LE as advertised. And then theres costs to ship it across the Atlantic, which are substantial at the moment compared to two years ago…

I think JJP is asking a hefty price regardless

#4461 1 year ago

Same in the UK, it's mega money. And sorry JJP but it's nowhere near worth it.

#4462 1 year ago

The SDTM video review just seemed fake and forced.

I like their reviews, but come on guys.

Either way it won't change how I feel about the game. Going to play it on location and doubt I'll ever buy it.

#4463 1 year ago

And to think that I was thought crazy for having paid 12,000 for a POTC a year and a half ago.. I don't know if JJP has planned to manufacture large bodies in the future? there would be more room to integrate new features. The price might be a little better justified.

#4464 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinball-Wiz:

The SDTM video review just seemed fake and forced.
I like their reviews, but come on guys.
Either way it won't change how I feel about the game. Going to play it on location and doubt I'll ever buy it.

This post right here SUMS UP ALL THE NEGATIVITY! But First Delt is a totally Kaneda Shill so if he hates the game Delt hates the game. Delt is just a loudmouth who likes to pretend he’s something special. I’ll never forgot his one chance for fame to go head to head with Zach and he sounded like a goof. I can’t take anything he says serious.

Anyway back to my original comment. This guy here ‘Pinball Wiz’ summed it up best. He’s bashing on Zach’s review of the game while at the same time he says it won’t change how he feels about the game, but admits he has NOT NOT NOT played it yet because he says he’s going to play it this weekend.

Yo WIZ… before you’re almost positive you won’t buy the game PLAY THE GAME first. Don’t you test drive a car before you buy it? Why wouldn’t you test drive a pinball before you buy it??? The game is amazing, you can take it to the bank.

The game is just pure magic and you will discover that once you played it.

To all the negative people, just go play it give the game a chance to win you over, I’m betting you’ll have a change of heart. Personally I liked Zach and Gregs review and found it to be dead on the money. I’m not sure I’ve ever agreed with Zach before so this might be a first. I thought he was totally honest, despite trying to sell you a game at the end. But honestly that is his business, you know that going in so it is what it is. But the review was very accurate after you’ve played the game.

#4465 1 year ago
Quoted from blacklightprod:

This post right here SUMS UP ALL THE NEGATIVITY! But First Delt is a totally Kaneda Shill so if he hates the game Delt hates the game. Delt is just a loudmouth who likes to pretend he’s something special. I’ll never forgot his one chance for fame to go head to head with Zach and he sounded like a goof. I can’t take anything he says serious.
Anyway back to my original comment. This guy here ‘Pinball Wiz’ summed it up best. He’s bashing on Zach’s review of the game while at the same time he says it won’t change how he feels about the game, but admits he has NOT NOT NOT played it yet because he says he’s going to play it this weekend.
Yo WIZ… before you’re almost positive you won’t buy the game PLAY THE GAME first. Don’t you test drive a car before you buy it? Why wouldn’t you test drive a pinball before you buy it??? The game is amazing, you can take it to the bank.
To all the negative people, just go play it give the game a chance to win you over, I’m betting you’ll have a change of heart. Personally I liked Zach and Gregs review and found it to be dead on the money. I’m not sure I’ve ever agreed with Zach before so this might be a first. I thought he was totally honest, despite trying to sell you a game at the end. But honestly that is his business, you know that going in so it is what it is. But the review was very accurate after you’ve played the game.

I'm sorry, but having an opinion, either negative or positive, is OK. This is the internet and we're here to discuss Pinball. Besides, it shouldn't matter how I feel about the game. Make your own decision but leave mine alone? Get over yourself and your righteous attitude! WOW. It's OK to disagree with someone w/o attacking. Seriously.

There's just so much to unpack here and I wish I did have a positive outlook! I really wanted to love this game! But let's start with the unpopular Toy Story 4 theme and work from there ($12K price tag, lack of real toys in the game, nothing really exciting to look forward to besides it just being new). On top of that, even the side target bank is plain stand-ups and not drop targets.. something a JJP game should have to bring that "premium JJP feel".

What's worse than me, (an experienced pinball owner and player) bashing a pinball game "I haven't played" is YOU bashing me without knowing me. See how that works?

#4466 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinball-Wiz:

There's just so much to unpack here and I wish I did have a positive outlook! I really wanted to love this game! But let's start with the unpopular Toy Story 4 theme and work from there ($12K price tag, lack of real toys in the game, nothing really exciting to look forward to besides it just being new). On top of that, even the side target bank is plain stand-ups and not drop targets.. something a JJP game should have to bring that "premium JJP feel".

My point is simple basically everyone with a negative review hasn’t played the game including you per your post. My point is and I stand by it play the game then give a review. how can you give a review of the game itself without playing. What am I missing???

BTW the game does have a drop target it blocks the lock on the left side of the game. Again go play it!

You also said UNPOPULAR THEME… hmmm I think you got mixed up there. Toy Story as a brand is the 5th highest grossing license in the World. Toy Story 4 falls under that brand. Furthermore if you visit Disneyland or Disney World the toy story rides are carnival themed, so I’m pretty sure this is what Disney told JJP they could use.

Look let me spell it out for you… pinside is full of people with a vast difference of opinion on what a theme should be to what should or shouldn’t be included in the game itself. I think many if not most --pinsiders are old school, they want Die Hard, Ozzy, Judas Priest, stuff along those lines. A theme like Toy Story isn’t going to appeal to them today, tomorrow or ever no matter how good the game is. It’s just a fact.

So it really doesn’t matter but what is a fact this game is going to sell 5,000 units because this game appeals to people who’re NOT pinball collectors as well as many pinball collectors. It’s a massive title no matter all the negative.

#4467 1 year ago

I like free pinball content and enjoyed the sdtm first impressions vid of TS4. Nice to hear what ‘others” think. I also watched Cary Hardy’s review and enjoyed it too. Next step is going to be finding a game to play and that shouldn’t be too difficult. The most common criticisms and questions of TS4 follows.

Overall criticisms:
1) Wish it included TS movies 1-3.
2) Price seems high for what you get.

Feature questions:
3) Where are all the mechanical toys?
4) Why is a big iPad in the back corner?
5) Have you played one?

#4468 1 year ago
Quoted from Stef95:

And to think that I was thought crazy for having paid 12,000 for a POTC a year and a half ago.. I don't know if JJP has planned to manufacture large bodies in the future? there would be more room to integrate new features. The price might be a little better justified.

Lawlor is on record as anti-widebody now. Therefore, this particular pin was never going to be a widebody. But I hope Eric's next pin is back to widebody. Give Hogbog room to go crazy with the design and mechs like he did on jjPotC.

#4469 1 year ago

Does anyone actually take these STDM videos seriously as anything other than an infomercial?

They have very good production values but basically no views, for YouTube standards. So either they are very charitable pinball enthusiasts (producing on that level is not cheap) gifting “free” content or they want to sell something to you.

It’s obviously the latter because this hobby doesn’t do charity.

I mean, 15k views right now for their TS4 video. No one produces one video after the other looking as polished as SDTM for $60 cash (=what 15k views are worth) from YouTube and I’m certain they don’t do this for love.

#4470 1 year ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Overall criticisms:
1) Wish it included TS movies 1-3.
2) Price seems high for what you get.
Feature criticisms:
3) Where are all the mechanical toys?
4) Why is a big iPad in the back corner?

Yes I think everyone wish it was Toy Story 1-3. I think people wished for Johnie Depp face in Pirates. Let me go one further… how about Deadpool game gets made based on the popularity of the movie, as does Avengers and Jurassic Park and NONE of those games have a SINGLE asset. True or False?

Toy Story pinball game IS TOY STORY because it has Tim Allen voicing the entire game. The game features you got a friend in me, plus tons of clips from the movie including Buzz and Woody.

Price doesn’t seem high for you get… 1 you’re paying for the Toy Story license lets start there. You’re paying for Tim Allen to voice the call outs. You’re paying for an overall better machine than the other companies, and lastly if you don’t go play it you’re not understanding everything in the game. Just play it.

Again as for price explain how Jurassic Park is worth 20k on this site when it doesn’t have a SINGLE asset nothing. Basically even the most hated Stern games like Munsters is selling for 18k but Toy Story isn’t worth 12? You lost me there.

You want to know about features… ball ramp feature - big screen plays mini games - pop up doll target - 3rd flipper - 4 pops - drop target ball lock - light bar led strip on both sides of the game - magnetic aprons to eliminate ugly cards - Bigger monitor than ANY other manufacturer - exterior cabinet headphone jack - camera that puts you into the game and takes your picture (no other pinball company features these) - captive ball - kickback - prize wheel spinner mech - oh and lets not forget JJP has the best back end matrix system. Oh and MORE LEDS than ANY other pinball ever created other than Guns N Roses.

As for the IPAD it plays mini games clearly they want you to be able to see it. Again this is a different approach to pinball go PLAY IT you’ll love it.

#4471 1 year ago

Without question, this pin IS the most polarizing pin realease I can remember in a while. That simple fact is difficult to ignore. I can't imagine everyone who hates it already will truly hate it, and I'm sure the some early adopters will not be as totally on board as they are now. But with SO much divide, this is clearly not the release JJP was hoping for. Whether or not the pin is good, bad, or whatever will be decided in 6 months not the first 6 days..

#4472 1 year ago

Looks like the Wizard mode is easily attainable. There's a video on the FB Pinball Enthusiasts group of someone making it to "Meet Me at the Carousel" on a distributor showroom game. It might be a game where you'll need to increase the difficulty settings if you are an above average player.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/pinballenthusiasts/permalink/5525843697448512/

#4473 1 year ago

Why does every game have to be the greatest or worse EVER??? Cleary it’s neither of those things - it just looks like an average to good game.

I guess it’s a beloved theme that was kind of nerfed from the get go being based on TS4. Plus this thing is the most expensive major release EVER, from any manufacturer, so there’s that heightened expectation and room for disappointment.

Honestly, the game looks fun to play. But for me, it’s not just that it’s too expensive to own, it’s that it’s too expensive for an overly simple layout, with easy shooting wide open shots, that is designed with children in mind. No way I’m plonking down $20k - $25k AUD for that.

#4474 1 year ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Hey genius the big difference is Cary hasn’t played the game
Most of their praise was about the looks in person and the way the game plays

#4475 1 year ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Looks like the Wizard mode is easily attainable. There's a video on the FB Pinball Enthusiasts group of someone making it to "Meet Me at the Carousel" on a distributor showroom game. It might be a game where you'll need to increase the difficulty settings if you are an above average player.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/pinballenthusiasts/permalink/5525843697448512/

Playing the two mini wizard and one wizard modes are the primary thing I will focus on my first time playing one. Got to see how deep/hard the game is. Can’t imagine it is a pushover but the easy games I play and can usually start the wizard mode: TAF, TOM & CV. Primarily for that reason alone, those games are gone after playing them thousands of times.

#4476 1 year ago

I really want a OZ. My selfish thinking is hey lower demand for T4 may have JJP turn out another WOZ.

What cha think? Derek do you have a WOZ?

#4477 1 year ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

I really want a OZ. My selfish thinking is hey lower demand for T4 may have JJP turn out another WOZ.

They are supposedly not set up for widebody games anymore.

#4478 1 year ago

I’ve never seen a toy story movie but got to play the pin on location last night for a good amount of time. I had no idea wtf was going on at first, but it shot really well, felt solid , and you will definitely want to try to make that jump ramp shot. I like games that have at least one or two shots that aren’t exactly easy to make so you have that and the timed gabby bash pop up. Interactive lighting was very good, and code seemed polished with objectives easily lit by inserts or shown on the pad, and even via call outs.
I can’t afford it , and my only JJP pin in the past was dialed in, but it’s worth trying if you see it to make up your own mind.

#4479 1 year ago

I've seen all four movies and don't know who the hell this is.

20220618_071606 (resized).jpg20220618_071606 (resized).jpg
#4480 1 year ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

Be prepared to pay $20K

#4481 1 year ago
Quoted from manadams:

I've seen all four movies and don't know who the hell this is.[quoted image]

Thats Combat Carl Jr. they help Bo in the movie and all have different outfits on

We actually first see him in TS1 but he gets blown up by Sid

#4482 1 year ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Hey genius the big difference is Cary hasn’t played the game
Most of their praise was about the looks in person and the way the game plays

Come on man....even u have to admit that video/review was a bit over the top giddy for a game they both know is waaaaayyyy over priced. Personally I think it looks fun, and probably plays great ....its just not $12K+ amount of fun

#4483 1 year ago

Played the Story a ton today...

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#4484 1 year ago

So far, everyone I know that was initially disappointed in the reveal (me being one), has played it, and loved it.

#4485 1 year ago
Quoted from splitcms:

So far, everyone I know that was initially disappointed in the reveal (me being one), has played it, and loved it.

But how is the ipad in the game? Its fucking huge and ugly. Does it add to the game or detract from it? I dont have one nearby yet so cant try it for myself

#4486 1 year ago
Quoted from splitcms:

It's pinball with a Lawlor layout so it will be enjoyable for a time once you get past the fourth movie theme. For most it will be cool to own for awhile but not a keeper game, especially with the easier rule/code set.

#4487 1 year ago
Quoted from SpyroFTW:

But how is the ipad in the game? Its fucking huge and ugly. Does it add to the game or detract from it? I dont have one nearby yet so cant try it for myself

I haven’t played it myself. I have a lot of friends in the Midwest that played it and were kind of biting their tongue after playing it. Not defending the game or saying it’s worth the money. I’m just stating that i think Zach’s review is honest and that he probably just really enjoys the game like the many others that have played it.

#4488 1 year ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Come on man....even u have to admit that video/review was a bit over the top giddy for a game they both know is waaaaayyyy over priced. Personally I think it looks fun, and probably plays great ....its just not $12K+ amount of fun

I realize that Zach owns FlipnOut pinball and he wants people to buy games.They literally brought up two or three items they didn’t care for.Right from the beginning they addressed the shitstorm that using TS 4 is.I have read many people who have actually played the game say the same thing they are saying about fun factor.I’ll be the first to admit pricing is crazy and I think this is the last of this acceleration of prices!

#4489 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Kaneda brought up a good point today "Nothing that divisive is good"

And the TWIPY for post of the year goes to @frobozz

#4490 1 year ago

Yes, there is a lack of Mechs and toy integration. I hope the code will make this game a keeper. Not every pin needs to be difficult, super infused in Mechs.

Yes, I was hoping for jam packed mechs and was disappointed with the outcome. Hoping the "less is more" is enough to keep it for a while.

This reminds me of #star-wars-stern-le reveal and people flock to it. I do have a CE on order and know that if I ever do resell the pin, I wont be getting 100% of the funds back.

I'll be okay to lose about 30% or so if I need to switch it out. Oh well. Cannot put a price on family fun.

#4491 1 year ago
Quoted from manadams:

I've seen all four movies and don't know who the hell this is.[quoted image]

That’s Zach Meny (disguised with a mustache)

There’s a typo on Ready though it’s was supposed to say “buy buy buy”
D141E285-224D-491A-A8DA-4E1F491CA79F (resized).jpegD141E285-224D-491A-A8DA-4E1F491CA79F (resized).jpeg

Shit!

I forgot the mustache…

CA9F401D-69BC-4862-A892-A393D80E2CD6 (resized).jpegCA9F401D-69BC-4862-A892-A393D80E2CD6 (resized).jpeg
#4492 1 year ago

Yes I think everyone wish it was Toy Story 1-3. I think people wished for Johnie Depp face in Pirates. Let me go one further… how about Deadpool game gets made based on the popularity of the movie, as does Avengers and Jurassic Park and NONE of those games have a SINGLE asset. True or False?
Toy Story pinball game IS TOY STORY because it has Tim Allen voicing the entire game. The game features you got a friend in me, plus tons of clips from the movie including Buzz and Woody.
Price doesn’t seem high for you get… 1 you’re paying for the Toy Story license lets start there. You’re paying for Tim Allen to voice the call outs. You’re paying for an overall better machine than the other companies, and lastly if you don’t go play it you’re not understanding everything in the game. Just play it.
Again as for price explain how Jurassic Park is worth 20k on this site when it doesn’t have a SINGLE asset nothing. Basically even the most hated Stern games like Munsters is selling for 18k but Toy Story isn’t worth 12? You lost me there.
You want to know about features… ball ramp feature - big screen plays mini games - pop up doll target - 3rd flipper - 4 pops - drop target ball lock - light bar led strip on both sides of the game - magnetic aprons to eliminate ugly cards - Bigger monitor than ANY other manufacturer - exterior cabinet headphone jack - camera that puts you into the game and takes your picture (no other pinball company features these) - captive ball - kickback - prize wheel spinner mech - oh and lets not forget JJP has the best back end matrix system. Oh and MORE LEDS than ANY other pinball ever created other than Guns N Roses.
As for the IPAD it plays mini games clearly they want you to be able to see it. Again this is a different approach to pinball go PLAY IT you’ll love it.

Think you meant overpaying

#4493 1 year ago

You can’t compare what a handful of maniacs will pay for a limited/out of production used game to the MSRP for a new game that needs 6000 customers. Two totally different situations.

#4494 1 year ago

You know, it is this thing called summer in the northern hemisphere and it's good to get outside enjoy yourself.

I find it hard to believe that a pinball company releasing their new game and not meeting some people's expectations is so important in their life that they spend all day posting negative messages on a forum.

If this pin isn't for you, great go outside and enjoy life. If this pin is for you, great play it a bunch and go outside and enjoy life.

#4495 1 year ago
Quoted from Zambonilli:

You know, it is this thing called summer in the northern hemisphere and it's good to get outside enjoy yourself.

Come run the power grid for for me so I can go frolic in the great outdoors

#4496 1 year ago
Quoted from manadams:

They are supposedly not set up for widebody games anymore.

I’m surprised that this would be a problem? Their rotisseries can’t handle another inch or two? Weird.

I mean, it’s not like a semiconductor fab, where you’d have to get multi million dollar equipment if you change process, is it?

#4497 1 year ago
Quoted from galore2112:

I’m surprised that this would be a problem? Their rotisseries can’t handle another inch or two? Weird.
I mean, it’s not like a semiconductor fab, where you’d have to get multi million dollar equipment if you change process, is it?

I don't know what it takes to change back to widebodies. Last three games were standard, probably saving money in materials alone.

#4498 1 year ago
Quoted from manadams:

I don't know what it takes to change back to widebodies. Last three games were standard, probably saving money in materials alone.

What the hell does this have to do with anything?It seems to me that you just keep pooping out new things to criticize!

#4499 1 year ago

Remember the glorious 6 days Dr Frightener was gone?

#4500 1 year ago
Quoted from smokinhos:

Without question, this pin IS the most polarizing pin realease I can remember in a while. That simple fact is difficult to ignore. I can't imagine everyone who hates it already will truly hate it, and I'm sure the some early adopters will not be as totally on board as they are now. But with SO much divide, this is clearly not the release JJP was hoping for. Whether or not the pin is good, bad, or whatever will be decided in 6 months not the first 6 days..

Hey Mark,

For me, the biggest let down now that the dust has settled on the announcement is the design point of focusing on "what's on the glass" as opposed to "what's under the glass". The beauty and imagery on the back box LCD and 10" iPad-like LCD are impressive. I'm a software guy - looks like Joe Katz and the rest of the software team have killed it on this release! Very impressive...I think way better than GNR, which was too busy IMHO.

John Youssi has also killed it...I've always loved his work. I've been playing WH20 a lot lately and love his artwork on that pin. Speaking of WH20...for me, I want more inspiration from games like WH20! Very custom/kinetic "toy", amazing ramps, killer wizard mode. That's what some of us "old timers" miss, I think. For very young players that haven't been exposed to the B/W games of the 90's, they probably won't notice what we notice.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
There are 6,049 posts in this topic. You are on page 90 of 121.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-toy-story/page/90?hl=dergoetz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.