(Topic ID: 290919)

JJP Toy Story (any rumor confirmations?)

By Trojanlaw

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 6,049 posts
  • 661 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 months ago by Chris25810
  • Topic is favorited by 93 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

49E1AA8F-FA29-4F4D-B1BC-1F5A44288A70.jpeg
9A992D2B-FA2B-40FC-AC43-58772CB9538B (resized).jpeg
AC614DA1-F00B-4054-9170-C4D1150B344E (resized).jpeg
IMG_2068 (resized).JPG
IMG_2067 (resized).JPG
72EC51DA-CB1D-4978-8995-03B6B558B128.gif
IMG_3625 (resized).jpeg
224F7BE6-01B8-447C-A998-C3554FBB37C8 (resized).jpeg
GabbyFacemask.jpg
ken_doll_meet_bensons_dummies_by_noureldeinm2003_df7k99y-350t (resized).jpg
86234446-23FA-456B-AC4A-4CF71F767F09 (resized).jpeg
090C9D93-1C0E-4270-A892-121040E8D562 (resized).jpeg
435E7D06-9C0D-4553-AEA9-BE1CE86855F7 (resized).jpeg
6B64B962-6BD0-422D-9BE2-249F80844320 (resized).jpeg
7CBACD5F-A487-4F5E-A9F2-593649FDCD98 (resized).jpeg
AB374773-1B6A-44D9-9D32-700496F69930 (resized).jpeg
There are 6,049 posts in this topic. You are on page 75 of 121.
#3701 1 year ago

What it comes down to for me if that I need more then a pop up ramp as the main mech in a game that costs $12k+. That’s the main mech in the game, even Pat said so.

In Toy Story besides the spinning disk there are no larger motorized custom mechs, there are no mini playfields and instead there’s just a small coil based mech as the main toy. I’m not seeing anywhere close to enough value in this game to justify a $12k+ purchase.

#3702 1 year ago

that video was very well done, love how they kept zooming in on each shot in the bottom middle screen

#3703 1 year ago
Quoted from smokinhos:

Allotted vs sold out.. very distinct difference. Unavailable for sale from JJP. Check distributors.

Is this based on actual data or wishful thinking?

Because the data that I have (online stores) contradicts your statement.

Of course, you can say “call around” but that’s not data, just speculation that there may be distributors who don’t list them on their website for MSRP and somehow will sell them for MSRP if you call them.

#3704 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:That's ridiculous. You may be disappointed at what Pat delivered, but look at the bottom of a Toy Story LE playfield (I'll take a picture for you when it gets here) and compare it to any current Stern Premium. JJP has an obviously MUCH higher BOM. Not even close. Then if you drill down to quality of cabinet wood and other places Stern has cheaped out with "hidden" cost-cutting and JJP still has the upper hand.
The only negative from the BOM perspective is JJP's continued association with Mirco while his playfields continue to fail in the field machine after machine. HOWEVER, the GnR I got in Sept has been rock solid, so maybe that's finally fixed for good? We'll see...

Stern has developed and optimized its pinball platform to be simple and modular, JJP is still using a pc. The reason JJP games look busy has nothing to do with quality or good design, in fact it’s the opposite. TS4 has cool lighting and little else from a pinball standpoint.

#3705 1 year ago

The only comparison that really matters is which companies games have mirco playfields and which ones dont...

#3706 1 year ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

than you know you're an old guy, right ? (so do i lol)
those under 50 didnt even know what you're talking about !

You are right It’s Logan’s Run and what I remember about LR is Jenny Agutter in a see through toga thru most of movie!Jenny from American Werewolf in London

#3707 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

The one issue with a coil count comparison alone is that it doesn’t account for motorized mechs which from what I’m seeing Toy Story has none. Motorized mechs are typically among the most substantial items in games. Motorized mechs are almost always custom mechs that add value to a game. Take Smaug in Hobbit for example, the monkey mech in WOZ, or the moving ship in Pirates. Toy Story doesn’t have anything like that.
Godzilla has the motorized moving building with a moving gate on top of the building as a ball lock, the motorized moving ramp that when activated opens a shot to another mech with a magnet on it. Those items along with the vertical exposed magnet that we haven’t seen in a game before are substantial and in my opinion far more interactive then a vast majority of coil based mechs.
Would you rather have 4 pop bumpers or a motorized moving building with a motorized ball lock on top of it? I’ll take the building any day.

I'm not making a statement on who is using the BOM of materials better. I just think it's silly to act like TS LE cost the same to make as Godzilla Premium.

The building mech is a stepper motor with rails. If you look at 3D printers on amazon, you can get one for around $80, which has two sets of these motors with rails. Is the gate at the top of the building motorized? I thought it just caught something on it's way down.

I'm guessing it cost Stern around $40 for that mech. The motor for MechaGodzilla is probably even cheaper, let's say it cost them $20 dollars for that. Estimating around $60.

In terms of additional motors on TS LE, you have the Spinning Wheel Mechanism, which I would expect cost them around $20, and the shaker motor. Which I would expect costs them around $40. Estimating around $60. The cost of motors between these two games has to be really close.

This is probably the one mech where both games probably equal out in cost.

Does Godzilla use that estimated $60 in motor cost for a better effect, certainly! That is not the argument I'm making though.

When you start including things like the coil cost, the cost of the tablet, the cost to powder coat, the cost of the bigger screen, the invisi-glass, the sound system, the cost of over 300 rgb leds and hot rails. It's clear to me that Toy Story has to cost more to make.

Do you think otherwise?

#3708 1 year ago
Quoted from wisefwumyogwave:The only comparison that really matters is which companies games have mirco playfields and which ones dont...

Oof

#3709 1 year ago

Lol that intro to Carl Hardy’s Toy Story video, perfect reaction with the Jim Carey clip.

#3710 1 year ago
Quoted from explosiveegg:

I'm not making a statement on who is using the BOM of materials better. I just think it's silly to act like TS LE cost the same to make as Godzilla Premium.
The building is mech is a stepper motor with rails. If you look at 3D printers on amazon, you can get one for around $80, which has two sets of these motors with rails. Is the gate at the top of the building motorized? I thought it just caught something on it's way down.
I'm guessing it cost Stern around $40 for that mech. The motor for MechaGodzilla is probably even cheaper, let's say it cost them $20 dollars for that. Estimating around $60.
In terms of additional motors on TS LE, you have the Spinning Wheel Mechanism, which I would expect cost them around $20, and the shaker motor. Which I would expect costs them around $40. Estimating around $60. The cost of motors between these two games has to be really close.
Does Godzilla use that estimated $60 in motor cost for a better effect, certainly! That is not the argument I'm making though.
When you start including things like the coil cost, the cost of the tablet, the cost to powder coat, the cost of the bigger screen, the invisi-glass, the sound system, the cost of over 300 rgb leds and hot rails. It's clear to me that Toy Story has to cost more to make.
Do you think otherwise?

BOM is only a portion of the costs of manufacturing a pinball machine.
Just looking at BOM doesn't give an accurate picture of total costs.
Anybody with manufacturing experience knows this.

#3711 1 year ago

I think it’s strange for someone to call this a failure. CE’s sold out in what, 10 minutes? My distributor says demand for the LE’s is strong. Sounds like a success to me. I can’t wait to play it!

#3712 1 year ago

This game looks like a ton of fun to me. Not a fan of the theme but its not off putting. Looks like a lot more fun to shoot than GnR, and POTC. Hopefully get to play this at Pintastic.

#3713 1 year ago
Quoted from MaxIsDead:

I think it’s strange for someone to call this a failure. CE’s sold out in what, 10 minutes? My distributor says demand for the LE’s is strong. Sounds like a success to me. I can’t wait to play it!

Why do poeple keep saying this. CEs from jjp directly did sell out, but you can still find them. A lot of them sold so people can try to flip them. So you can argue those are still for sale, too.

#3714 1 year ago
Quoted from explosiveegg:

The building is mech is a stepper motor with rails. If you look at 3D printers on amazon, you can get one for around $80, which has two sets of these motors with rails. Is the gate at the top of the building motorized? I thought it just caught something on it's way down.
Do you think otherwise?

I think you underestimate the cost of a building mech like Godzilla. The volumes aren’t there to make this cheap to custom manufacture. The volumes are terrible. Too low for some Chinese factory to crank them out for a few bucks and too high to have them done by shops in the USA.
We have the same “problem” with some of the products where I work and I’m often blown away how expensive things can be.

That’s also why TS4 has generic cake topper figurines that you can buy from Aliexpress.

#3715 1 year ago
Quoted from Faust:

I think the CE pricing should be higher. There is niw already prespot flipping with 2-5K profit. Maybe if they would’ve made 500 CE’s but priced them at 20-25K like the Elvira (which were sold out instantly), they would make even more profit than a 1000 at 15K and there would be a just enough demand to just sell out, and not have double the demand.
Let’s also not forget inflation over the last years, 10-20K for a pinball is the new normal, it will not go down. Also because production costs increase.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#3716 1 year ago
Quoted from MaxIsDead:

I agree, it’s probably going to sell ok, I’ll see it on location the places near me have TBL and other high dollar games.

It’s just not a theme for me (I love the first two films and especially TS2). TS4 is mostly about Forky and Bo Peep (who is like Ray in the new SW films).

#3717 1 year ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Why do poeple keep saying this. CEs from jjp directly did sell out, but you can still find them. A lot of them sold so people can try to flip them. So you can argue those are still for sale, too.

Find me any at MSRP

#3719 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Lol that intro to Carl Hardy’s Toy Story video, perfect reaction with the Jim Carey clip.

It’s a good example of building credibility. I like that he isn’t big enough to become buddy-buddy with the manufacturers and a shill.

#3720 1 year ago

I also question whether the LE can really be considered "limited." I don't believe GnR sold 5,000 total units and I have a very hard time believing the LE will sell 5,000 units at this price point.

#3721 1 year ago
Quoted from Enron64:

I was impressed with what I saw. The more I watched the videos and the gameplay the more impressed I became. It looks like it’s should be a good shooter like wonka. I love how my Wonka shoots and the rules. If toy story shoots well has good code and is fun like wonka then I am in. LE only for me as price is bananas in Canada haha.

The game play has definitely sold me - this game looks really fun. I love the ramp. Price unfortunately will keep me away, too much $.

Quoted from iceman44:

At some point, maybe in the coming recession, it’s going to hit a wall.

Recession could quash pin prices hard if it lingers for a long time. I would definitely be careful spending big dollars overpaying for pins right now.

#3722 1 year ago

I prefer FAX. Do you have a list of distributors FAX numbers?

#3723 1 year ago

It has been several years since I bought my Dialed In. Can somebody please refresh my memory on how pricing works. I know the JJP site says the LE is $12k, is that the minimum that the distributors can sell them for or do they have some flexibility?

#3724 1 year ago

This has to be the biggest let down I’ve seen in here. I hope Whodey can see this from the other side. Lol

#3725 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

The game play has definitely sold me - this game looks really fun. I love the ramp. Price unfortunately will keep me away, too much $.

Recession could quash pin prices hard if it lingers for a long time. I would definitely be careful spending big dollars overpaying for pins right now.

Overpaying on anything right now is a bad idea. Wait until people that just bought a house see the value next year.

#3726 1 year ago
Quoted from reffob:

this feels like a carnival theme with some Toy Story characters thrown in

This entire post is spot on, but this sentence sums it up for me.

As a carnival theme, it looks like a really fun game. The videos of gameplay are impressive.

But Toy Story isn't about carnivals.

This isn't the "Toy Story Pinball" that so many of us have dreamed of for years. JJP could have made a timeless classic about timeless characters and timeless stories.

Instead, we get the weakest film in the franchise (one which I saw once and will never, ever see again) featuring Toy Story adjacent characters. All for 12k/15k.

It feels like JJP got Disney'd into a corner, and the result is something fans don't really want. Speaking as a Disney World annual passholder, this is par for the course these days. Considering what could've been, it's a shame.

#3727 1 year ago

I feel like I owe the designers and JJP an apology. Why? Well I had expectations that were maybe not practical AND JJP probably can't say anything about it. This is what happens when you work with a company like Disney. They are control freaks. So maybe we need to back off the TS4 vs. TS1-3 bashing just a bit? Because the only other option would have been to walk away from the deal entirely and they would not have been able to say why w/o Disney going after them. If they cancelled the pin, we would have flamed JJP up and down right?

Now as for the lack of toys/mechs on the machine? There I personally think they could have made some different choices? I would gladly of swapped out the LCD for a true upper playfield or maybe claw like mech that was in JunkYard or something? That to me is the biggest miss.

With that said, I have watched the video and am more curious about the game now. Will I order right now? Nope, but I will seek out the game and play it a bunch and maybe it will grow on me.

I do think a lot of us had some strong reactions and some of them were over the top. We need to remember there are people that worked years on this game and judging without playing is probably not fair.

This is just my 2 cents...

Let's have fun and play some pinball?

Dave

#3728 1 year ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Overpaying on anything right now is a bad idea. Wait until people that just bought a house see the value next year.

Yep - Cheap money is drying up fast, expect a big Fed hike today and another next month.

Anyone who bought a house in the first half of the year will feel the pain for sure.

#3729 1 year ago

Not a single person on this thread has seen this game in person. No one has touched it... or flipped it. Yet, the amount of grown-adult tantrum outbursts and foot stomping is topping the charts, even for this crazy website.

Hilarious. Well done, Pinside. You've outdone yourself!

#3730 1 year ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

The best part is I’m not selling my house ever.So as the over inflated prices settle my property taxes goes down

#3731 1 year ago
Quoted from iamabearsfan:

I feel like I owe the designers and JJP an apology. Why? Well I had expectations that were maybe not practical AND JJP probably can't say anything about it. This is what happens when you work with a company like Disney. They are control freaks. So maybe we need to back off the TS4 vs. TS1-3 bashing just a bit? Because the only other option would have been to walk away from the deal entirely and they would not have been able to say why w/o Disney going after them. If they cancelled the pin, we would have flamed JJP up and down right?
Now as for the lack of toys/mechs on the machine? There I personally think they could have made some different choices? I would gladly of swapped out the LCD for a true upper playfield or maybe claw like mech that was in JunkYard or something? That to me is the biggest miss.
With that said, I have watched the video and am more curious about the game now. Will I order right now? Nope, but I will seek out the game and play it a bunch and maybe it will grow on me.
I do think a lot of us had some strong reactions and some of them were over the top. We need to remember there are people that worked years on this game and judging without playing is probably not fair.
This is just my 2 cents...
Let's have fun and play some pinball?
Dave

Fuck Disney! They screwed up Star Wars and they screwed JJP twice now!I would never do business with these control freak assholes ever again!Work with Sega to make a Sonic Spinball or Warner Bros on a Matrix pin. Walk away if you can’t build the way you need to be successful

#3732 1 year ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Fuck Disney! They screwed up Star Wars and they screwed JJP twice now!I would never do business with these control freak assholes ever again!Work with Sega to make a Sonic Spinball or Warner Bros on a Matrix pin. Walk away if you can’t build the way you need to be successful

Disney stanks like tuna bait.

#3733 1 year ago
Quoted from Ferret:

Could you clarify that request?

Really not the place for this, but this thread and site are largely filled with horse farts, myself very much included, so....

First game I bought was Houdini. Could have had at the time a WoZ, Dialed-In, Hobbit, and I regret that to this day.

That said, build quality is fantastic! I do appreciate non licensed themes, but the work that David Thiel did on those games, along with the genuinely incomparable JP de Win, and Keith and Joe's coding add unique elements that go beyond build quality. Sometimes I find their coding work obtuse to master obviously, but those key differences go way beyond build quailty.

I was the sole person, think so anyway, that mentioned yesterday that I'd LOVE to have seen this game grafted onto Oktoberfest. That game had so, so many pluses, maybe in ways more than I see here, but licensing, and theme balance matter more than what AP is strong at currently.

Art design, LCD integration is genuinely amateur in comparison compared to what de Win does, and I am NOT happy saying that at all. It's really does separate AP's games from JJP and Stern in a significant way. I don't know if that's a nepotism issue, but clearly that needs handled more than your code or Josh's or build quality.

Stern has blown me away with their development in these ways, and you can see great advancements throughout their games over the years, though their font usage is entirely insufferable all too often.

Anyway, some quick thoughts there. I hope/d AP would be a disruptor, but after 4 games, the direction still feels aimless, and even an overpriced half ass mess like this, still clearly feels more relevant than what AP is offering to this point.

Again, I dearly want better from AP. We all have. The industry clearly needs better competition. I definitely know I will never buy a NIB JJP again with these pricing structures and the owner's mindsets of cost saving over Jack's original vision of innovation over anything else. That JJP is clearly dead.

Time to step it up AP. Pull the pieces together fully, and you have an open shot. Bring on the Nordman, and Oursler's last game! We're waiting...anxiously!

#3734 1 year ago

3CF098FE-EDF4-4106-817C-713422AA9417 (resized).jpeg3CF098FE-EDF4-4106-817C-713422AA9417 (resized).jpeg

I’m shocked at the hate! Let’s be nice!

#3735 1 year ago
Quoted from Ferret:

Could you clarify that request? American Pinball ships fun, well built, solid earning games, at prices starting around half the cost of Toy Story 4, with a responsive support department, and company staff actively participating on community forums like Pinside and TiltForums. What else would you like to see from American?

I would like for you guys to make The Matrix pinball.

#3736 1 year ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Everyone is blaming Disney for TS4-gate. The Mandalorian turned out to be amazing so what is really going on here. Sorry but the buck stops with JJP, they had the Toy Story licence for YEARS so have plenty of time to come up with something half-decent.

It's mind-boggling how they come up with something they consider to be the dog's bollocks with #nocornerscut which disappoints so many in the hobby. That JJP employee spouting off in the video about an epic game, world under glass, etc. They are dellusional!!! Why don't their marketing/design people get their act together and give people what they want at a price which will sell bucket loads.

#3737 1 year ago
Quoted from thewool:

They are dellusional!!! Why don't their marketing/design people get their act together and give people what they want at a price which will sell bucket loads.

And yet, they had their biggest sales day in history.

https://www.pinball-magazine.com/?p=4586

Maybe the Pinside hive mind is wrong!

#3738 1 year ago

Anyone concerned about how they cut back on the warranty for this pin or is this the norm (it seems to exactly match Stern's warranty when I checked against GZ Premium). Also if the machine sits at a distributor for 2 months, I guess you're SOL on the logic boards?

What is covered on the game? Our Limited Warranty covers only the items listed below (“Covered Parts”) from the date the machine is shipped to JJP’s authorized distributors (or directly to the original owner), for the period of time indicated (the “Warranty Period”):
1. Printed circuit boards (game logic). Warranty Period – Sixty (60) Days.
2. LCD monitor. Warranty Period - Two Hundred Seventy (270) Days.
What is not covered on the game? JJP’s Limited Warranty does not cover anything other than the Covered Parts during the Warranty Period.

It looks like a fun game to play, though I do hate the big LCD. At $12k I'm finding it hard to convince myself to take a risk on a product whose warranty inspires low confidence. They are specifically not covering the PF at all.

#3739 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:

That’s only 2500 games. So they’re including distributor allocations

It’s also higher cause they jacked the price up bigly, lol. So real unit numbers are a better metric

#3740 1 year ago
Quoted from iamabearsfan:

I feel like I owe the designers and JJP an apology. Why? Well I had expectations that were maybe not practical AND JJP probably can't say anything about it. This is what happens when you work with a company like Disney. They are control freaks. So maybe we need to back off the TS4 vs. TS1-3 bashing just a bit? Because the only other option would have been to walk away from the deal entirely

JJP knew better and went forward anyway. They didn’t learn from the assets debacle with POTC even though Jack has come out since stating how important it is to have assets for the theme. Disney isn’t going to care whether a TS4 pinball is a success or not but it’s pretty important to JJP. If JJP had done a Toy Story pin like they did for WOZ they could have sold TS for years. But they bet that TS4 would be the same as TS and anyone who wanted a TS pin wouldn’t really care.

If they couldn’t afford to do Toy Story right they shouldn’t have done it at all. All they would have had to say is that a theme they were interested in was no longer economically viable. We would’ve known instantly what that meant and why. And, if we are to believe the roadmap leaked long ago, JJP was interested in Toy Story before TS4 was even a property so clearly TS4 was not the original intent for the theme.

I hope this isn’t the beginning of the end for JJP but it’s pretty clear the company Jack envisioned with WOZ is not one we will likely ever see. Too many missteps and compromises.

Imagine Quantum City instead of Dialed In, Pirates and Toy Story the way they should have been and silkscreened playfields.
Instead we have TS4 with cake toppers and a $10 tablet on a Mirco playfield offered up as what the best in pinball can be.

#3741 1 year ago
Quoted from Rizmo:

Custom callouts on the CEs?

is this really any different than the crap that stern pulled with the mustang pinball where the pro had a measly 4 songs but the premium/LE had 8?

#3742 1 year ago
Quoted from LingBot:

Anyone concerned about how they cut back on the warranty for this pin or is this the norm (it seems to exactly match Stern's warranty when I checked against GZ Premium). Also if the machine sits at a distributor for 2 months, I guess you're SOL on the logic boards?
What is covered on the game? Our Limited Warranty covers only the items listed below (“Covered Parts”) from the date the machine is shipped to JJP’s authorized distributors (or directly to the original owner), for the period of time indicated (the “Warranty Period”):
1. Printed circuit boards (game logic). Warranty Period – Sixty (60) Days.
2. LCD monitor. Warranty Period - Two Hundred Seventy (270) Days.
What is not covered on the game? JJP’s Limited Warranty does not cover anything other than the Covered Parts during the Warranty Period.
It looks like a fun game to play, though I do hate the big LCD. At $12k I'm finding it hard to convince myself to take a risk on a product whose warranty inspires low confidence. They are specifically not covering the PF at all.

You must be new here.
JJP gutted the warranty quite some time ago.

#3743 1 year ago

Pinside is always negative. ALWAYS

#3744 1 year ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Well Stern was able to get the original SW trilogy. Film clips and all. I believe something like 400-500 movie clips.

#3745 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Yeah, no.

From the article:
"On Collector Edition games, we sold 1,000 games in two minutes, fifty seconds at $15,000 per game! Of that around 900 to distribution and 100 in direct sales from the JJP Website."

They sold 100 games. The other 900 were sold through to distributors. Huge difference. Distributors are currently selling those 900 and likely will be for the foreseeable future.

#3746 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

You must be new here.
JJP gutted the warranty quite some time ago.

lol...how'd you guess. So sad I missed what seems to be the glory days of JJP. Still want to get in on a NIB table but with virtually no warranty it doesn't seem like a huge advantage over buying a well maintained used pin. Only problem is those prices are now on par/exceeding new!

#3747 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Perhaps, or a large portion of those sales are flippers... No one knows for sure. I can honestly say I really don't get how this pin sold out that fast, I really don't. But that's my opinion and I get that.

Jeff

#3748 1 year ago
Quoted from galore2112:

I think you underestimate the cost of a building mech like Godzilla. The volumes aren’t there to make this cheap to custom manufacture. The volumes are terrible. Too low for some Chinese factory to crank them out for a few bucks and too high to have them done by shops in the USA.
We have the same “problem” with some of the products where I work and I’m often blown away how expensive things can be.
That’s also why TS4 has generic cake topper figurines that you can buy from Aliexpress.

Have you seen Thanos' glove in AIQP? Now that's an aliexpress dollatree item if I've ever seen one. And your argument about volumes not being there is specious. You don't know they're "custom". Parts can easily be cannibalized and assembled from multiple other things (imports) and not need to be "custom". i.e. you can take a part from a mass produced item and fit it to purpose or design around it for a new assembly cheaper than having that part made "custom". Assembly and manufacture aren't the same thing.

#3749 1 year ago
Quoted from medeski7:

Yeah, no.
From the article:
"On Collector Edition games, we sold 1,000 games in two minutes, fifty seconds at $15,000 per game! Of that around 900 to distribution and 100 in direct sales from the JJP Website."
They sold 100 games. The other 900 were sold through to distributors. Huge difference. Distributors are currently selling those 900 and likely will be for the foreseeable future.

Find one CE in stock at MSRP. I know a few dealers held some trying to get more. But the vast majority were sold in minutes.

#3750 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:

I am really looking forward to playing this game. Now it is the long wait!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Machine - Pre-order Spot
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 18.50
Playfield - Decals
Lermods

$ 299.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Eville Pinball

$ 11,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

10,299 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 12,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 15,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Hardware
Pinball Haven

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 16.95
$ 35.00
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 6,049 posts in this topic. You are on page 75 of 121.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-toy-story/page/75?hl=rolls-royce and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.