(Topic ID: 290919)

JJP Toy Story (any rumor confirmations?)

By Trojanlaw

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 6,049 posts
  • 661 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 months ago by Chris25810
  • Topic is favorited by 93 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

49E1AA8F-FA29-4F4D-B1BC-1F5A44288A70.jpeg
9A992D2B-FA2B-40FC-AC43-58772CB9538B (resized).jpeg
AC614DA1-F00B-4054-9170-C4D1150B344E (resized).jpeg
IMG_2068 (resized).JPG
IMG_2067 (resized).JPG
72EC51DA-CB1D-4978-8995-03B6B558B128.gif
IMG_3625 (resized).jpeg
224F7BE6-01B8-447C-A998-C3554FBB37C8 (resized).jpeg
GabbyFacemask.jpg
ken_doll_meet_bensons_dummies_by_noureldeinm2003_df7k99y-350t (resized).jpg
86234446-23FA-456B-AC4A-4CF71F767F09 (resized).jpeg
090C9D93-1C0E-4270-A892-121040E8D562 (resized).jpeg
435E7D06-9C0D-4553-AEA9-BE1CE86855F7 (resized).jpeg
6B64B962-6BD0-422D-9BE2-249F80844320 (resized).jpeg
7CBACD5F-A487-4F5E-A9F2-593649FDCD98 (resized).jpeg
AB374773-1B6A-44D9-9D32-700496F69930 (resized).jpeg
There are 6,049 posts in this topic. You are on page 72 of 121.
#3551 1 year ago
Quoted from haveaniceswim:

So, next week, does JJP ship TS4 with finished code or will it be a year or more before the code is finished/polished (like Stern does it)?

No game ships with finished code. Well old solid states did lol.

#3552 1 year ago

Well shit, I’m warming up to this game after watching a gameplay video. My biggest complaint was no right ramp. Now I realize the right orbit is the right ramp. Also very cool how the duke kaboom pop up ramp shot then feeds into the left ramps and returns to the left flipper.

I wish they would have posted this gameplay videobefore. Why hold back all of this before sales open up? It’s wild.

Might just hang onto my CE spot.

#3553 1 year ago

FOMO and price tag?

Quoted from NightTrain:

Why hold back all of this before sales open up? It’s wild.

#3554 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

Question for all those that have had a lot of hands on with past Lawlor JJP games, which is his best shooting game (ignoring theme) talking just the shots here… wonka? Dialled in?

Wonka

#3555 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Wonka LE / CE has the following primary mechs. There's not only more of them as a whole but they are also significantly more mechanical and substantial compared to those in Toy Story. The toy offering on Toy Story just feels weak by comparison. Hell all of the main mechs in Toy Story are pop up devices...
1. Spinning gobstopper
2. Rotating gobstopper hole
3. Wonkavision
4. Wonkavator super physical ball lock
5. Kickback
6. 6 magnets under the playfield (not counting the others which stop / divert the ball
7. Subway
Toy Story LE / CE
1. Popup jump target
2. Popup posts
3. Popup troll mech
4. Kickback
5. iPad, I mean 10" LCD

Let's be fair here.

Wonka
1. Spinning gobstopper
3. Wonkavision
5. Kickback
6. 6 magnets under the playfield (not counting the others which stop / divert the ball
7. Newton Ball
8. Subway

Toy Story LE / CE
1. Spinning disc
2. 10" LCD
3. Physical ball lock
4. Kickback
5. Popup jump target
6. Individually controlled popup posts
7. Popup troll mech
8. Hot Rails
9. Newton ball

Subway doesn't do anything but has a strong effect on the game experience, so I'm also including the hot rails on Toy story. And the 10" LCD is like 3 Wonkavisions, right? There's plenty in the machine. We'll see how it plays...

#3556 1 year ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Well shit, I’m warming up to this game after watching a gameplay video. My biggest complaint was no right ramp. Now I realize the right orbit is the right ramp. Also very cool how the duke kaboom pop up ramp shot then feeds into the left ramps and returns to the left flipper.
I wish they would have posted this gameplay videobefore. Why hold back all of this before sales open up? It’s wild.

Agreed. I really don't what people are on about with this game. Regardless of theme TS4, or if it looks like it's for kids because of how colorful it is, etc. There are FAR worse games out in the last few years. There is a lot here on this machine, especially when you watch the actual gameplay like you said. Code wise: Carnival modes, Scenes to complete, Characters to collect, etc. Playfield wise: LCD mini games, Bash pop-up target, Duke Kaboom ramp that lands on a plastic frame ABOVE the pop bumpers and feeds back to left flipper, spinning disk that actually you can toggle the power ups, several magnets, newton ball, light show, etc.

#3557 1 year ago

Twilight Zone
Wonka
Funhouse
Adams Family
Earth Shaker

Are a few that come to mind

#3558 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Wonka LE / CE has the following primary mechs. There's not only more of them as a whole but they are also significantly more mechanical and substantial compared to those in Toy Story. The toy offering on Toy Story just feels weak by comparison. Hell all of the main mechs in Toy Story are pop up devices...
1. Spinning gobstopper
3. Wonkavision
5. Kickback
7. Subway
Toy Story LE / CE
1. Popup jump target
2. Popup posts
3. Popup troll mech
4. Kickback
5. iPad, I mean 10" LCD

Watch the video again. Toy Story has magnets too.

#3559 1 year ago
Quoted from clearstar:

Agreed. I really don't what people are on about with this game. Regardless of theme TS4, or if it looks like it's for kids because of how colorful it is, etc.

I think it is solely because of the price, so a cost to value analysis. At $15,000, I think it’s fair to expect more. However, if it was $9,000 to $10,000 people would be thrilled.

#3560 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Let's be fair here.
Wonka
1. Spinning gobstopper
3. Wonkavision
5. Kickback
7. Subway
Toy Story LE / CE
1. Spinning disc
2. 10" LCD
3. Physical ball lock
4. Kickback
5. Popup jump target w/popup posts
7. Popup troll mech
8. Hot Rails
9. Newton ball
Subway doesn't do anything but has a strong effect on the game experience, so I'm also including the hot rails on Toy story. And the 10" LCD is like 3 Wonkavisions, right? There's plenty in the machine. We'll see how it plays...

There's also a Newton ball in Wonka, there's other magnets to add and other minor features. The toys in Toy Story are weak by comparison.

Also, 99% of Pinsiders could care less that there's a 10" screen that is 3x the size of Wonka's (maybe 2x). My goodness what a waste of space. I rather have the large Wonkavator physical ball lock then an ugly 10" LCD in a pinball machine of all things.

#3561 1 year ago
Quoted from clearstar:

Watch the video again. Toy Story has magnets too.

Will re-watch, thank you.

#3562 1 year ago
Quoted from clearstar:

Agreed. I really don't what people are on about with this game. Regardless of theme TS4, or if it looks like it's for kids because of how colorful it is, etc. There are FAR worse games out in the last few years. There is a lot here on this machine, especially when you watch the actual gameplay like you said. Code wise: Carnival modes, Scenes to complete, Characters to collect, etc. Playfield wise: LCD mini games, Bash pop-up target, Duke Kaboom ramp that lands on a plastic frame ABOVE the pop bumpers and feeds back to left flipper, spinning disk that actually you can toggle the power ups, several magnets, newton ball, light show, etc.

Yeah the gameplay looks pretty fun to me. I love the franchise. My kids dig it too.

I always get wrapped up into the Pinside negativity. It’s so damn toxic.

Life is short. Pinball is fun.

#3563 1 year ago

But is there 12-15k worth of stuff vs Wonka. Original pricing? I expect it will play awesome

Quoted from PinMonk:

And the 10" LCD is like 3 Wonkavisions, right? There's plenty in the machine. We'll see how it plays...

#3564 1 year ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Yeah the gameplay looks pretty fun to me. I love the franchise. My kids dig it too.

I agree with this. None of us are forced to buy it. I don't mind the opinions...and the negatives....all good.... but man its the same ones over and over.

#3565 1 year ago

It's clear this game will be a ton of fun to play. Another winner for JJP I'm certain that will kill on location. The crushing disappointment you all feel will soon pass... Your own expectations will always far exceed reality.

#3566 1 year ago

Pinflation is real. This pin is really no different than what is going on with all the other things consumers are buying with exception to televisions. I don’t like it anymore than any of us do but it seems to be the new normal unfortunately

#3567 1 year ago

I feel like a lot of you forget about inflation.

Wonka CE was $12,500 in April 2019. That would be roughly $14,300 in today’s money.

Pinball has gotten a little nutty since then too. Is $15,000 really THAT out of line when that’s taken into account?

#3568 1 year ago

Well, I won’t be setting it next to my WonkaCE, don’t want to get confused which game I’m playing

I’ve bought too many games over the years to judge a game before dropping a few hundred plays on it. You guys know that.

As many have said, this is all about the $$$

I think it will be “fun” and “approachable” which is not good enough for most people especially for the $$$

My long term plan? I can give Wonka, WOZ and Toy Story to my 3 kids when they have my grandkids old enough to have fun with it!

#3569 1 year ago
Quoted from insight75:

I agree with this. None of us are forced to buy it. I don't mind the opinions...and the negatives....all good.... but man its the same ones over and over.

Yeah. A lot of these guys are a tad repetitive. I try to take their opinions with a grain of salt. The most negative people are usually the loudest.

#3570 1 year ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

I think it is solely because of the price, so a cost to value analysis. At $15,000, I think it’s fair to expect more. However, if it was $9,000 to $10,000 people would be thrilled.

Fair, but I think folks might me missing something big here. It may not be all JJPs fault. We can only guess what they had to spend on the licensing. Those costs are going back to us. You are buying Toy Story, not some 30-40 year old them like Jaws or BTTF. JJPs has not only given us a modern pinball machine, with good toys imo, but unlike POTC, this time we get an insane amount of assets from Toy Story. I haven't seen this many assets since Mandalorian or Godzilla movie clip wise...and this is Pixar's baby! Again, I can only imagine how much they had to pay.

#3571 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

There's also a Newton ball in Wonka, there's other magnets to add and other minor features. The toys in Toy Story are weak by comparison.

Ok. It was your list, not mine. I fixed your list and added the Newton ball to Wonka.

Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Also, 99% of Pinsiders could care less that there's a 10" screen that is 3x the size of Wonka's (maybe 2x).

The screen does seem extra large, but I'll reserve judgment until I see how it's integrated into gameplay. The GnR stage screen is fantastic when playing.

I explained what I don't like about this from the videos so far, but we'll see what happens when I get my hands on it.

#3572 1 year ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Pinball has gotten a little nutty since then too. Is $15,000 really THAT out of line when that’s taken into account?

Yes. It is based on what you get for $15,000.

#3573 1 year ago
Quoted from djsolzs:

But is there 12-15k worth of stuff vs Wonka. Original pricing? I expect it will play awesome

We're talking in 2022 money, not 2019 money. Everyone wants a time machine, but they're hard to come by.

#3574 1 year ago
Quoted from clearstar:

Fair, but I think folks might me missing something big here. It may not be all JJPs fault. We can only guess what they had to spend on the licensing. Those costs are going back to us. You are buying Toy Story, not some 30-40 year old them like Jaws or BTTF. JJPs has not only given us a modern pinball machine, with good toys imo, but unlike POTC, this time we get an insane amount of assets from Toy Story. I haven't seen this many assets since Mandalorian or Godzilla movie clip wise...and this is Pixar's baby! Again, I can only imagine how much they had to pay.

Maybe you missed GNR? The band involvement and “assets” will never be better.

#3575 1 year ago
Quoted from clearstar:

It may not be all JJPs fault. We can only guess what they had to spend on the licensing.

That is actually a very fair point. That cost is definitely an unknown.

#3576 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

We're talking in 2022 money, not 2019 money. Everyone wants a time machine, but they're hard to come by.

The economy is going back there. Housing, cars etc

It’s called “Demand destruction”.

Still about $1 trillion in Covid savings to still burn through. Matter of time

But I digress, don’t want to get into that discussion

#3577 1 year ago

So in the video, I believe Joe Katz said you beat the game with buzz first. If you start going through again, it’s with woody. Does that mean we’ll see different Scenes the second time through or what was he referring to?

#3578 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Ok. It was your list, not mine. I fixed your list and added the Newton ball to Wonka.

The screen does seem extra large, but I'll reserve judgment until I see how it's integrated into gameplay. The GnR stage screen is fantastic when playing.
I explained what I don't like about this from the videos so far, but we'll see what happens when I get my hands on it.

Good points. Honestly if money and space were no issue I would be buying every single JJP and Stern. None of today's modern games are really bad, ok maybe Thunderbirds lol. It's just these prices have become so hard to stomach and the higher they go the more critical potential customers are as we all want value for the money we are spending.

I could see spending $12k - $15k on Toy Story if it had a large primary mech instead of the 10" LCD but that is just me. LCD toys are cool but I think the one in Toy Story comes across as a bit to large and one that takes up valuable space for what otherwise could have been a larger mechanical toy.

Who knows I may end up with one of these one day, have bought every other JJP pin and still have 4 which I never plant to sell.

#3579 1 year ago

Look at dialed in CE. $12500 in June 2017. That’s $15k now. Really, the CE price hasn’t actually changed much at all. What’s changed is your money is worth less now.

#3580 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Good points. Honestly if money and space were no issue I would be buying every single JJP and Stern. None of today's modern games are really bad, ok maybe Thunderbirds lol. It's just these prices have become so hard to stomach and the higher they go the more critical potential customers are as we all want value for the money we are spending.
I could see spending $12k - $15k on Toy Story if it had a large primary mech instead of the 10" LCD but that is just me. LCD toys are cool but I think the one in Toy Story comes across as a bit to large and one that takes up valuable space for what otherwise could have been a larger mechanical toy.
Who knows I may end up with one of these one day, have bought every other JJP pin and still have 4 which I never plant to sell.

Yeah you know you are getting one Panzer! Keep fighting the good fight though.

#3581 1 year ago

What’s changed is they have stripped out mechs and innovation and replaced it with recycled ideas and lights.

Quoted from NightTrain:

Look at dialed in CE. $12500 in June 2017. That’s $15k now. Really, the CE price hasn’t actually changed much at all. What’s changed is your money is worth less now.

#3582 1 year ago
Quoted from djsolzs:

What’s changed is they have stripped out mechs and innovation and replaced it with recycled ideas and lights.

I get it. That’s another argument for sure.

Is this game really that stripped though? I don’t see that.

#3583 1 year ago

Can you change the girls bash head out for Zurg or something ? Is it’s name Amber ?

#3584 1 year ago

I agree with you - but I guess for me it is stripped enough that I’m out at the price point. I am ok with the price but not with what’s included. Happy to have my Wonka and DI for around 7500 each.

Quoted from NightTrain:

I get it. That’s another argument for sure.
Is this game really that stripped though? I don’t see that.

#3585 1 year ago
Quoted from ClassicHornet:

Can you change the girls bash head out for Zurg or something ? Is it’s name Amber ?

Gabby Gabby I think

#3586 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Yeah you know you are getting one Panzer! Keep fighting the good fight though.

Lol yeah I'll probably get one at some point, may have to be used HUO this time around. I will always argue for more mechanical toys in games at these insane prices.

#3587 1 year ago
Quoted from clearstar:

You really don’t get what people are complaining about? There are far worse games?

Do those games cost 15k for the CE or 12k for the entry trim? Do those games represent a giant step back in what the company did before but then charge 3 times the amount? Did those games promise innovation and say no corners were cut and then glue on cake toppers that cost $20? What a joke. C’mon clearstar - you deserve better for that money. NightTrain - I really want to see you keep your CE and take that 15k+ hit. Then I will truly appreciate what you’re saying. I hope we don’t see it on the MP soon ; )

Let me add in some more classics I’m hearing…..this is a good one……

when did games have to be loaded to be good? When was that a requirement? Here’s the obvious answer…….when those games ask the customer to pay 15 thousand dollars - that’s when! Star Wars pro cost 6k. Add 9K to that and yeah - I sure as hell expect that game to now have something in it. I passed on TS CE today and happy to do so. I wasn't going to get Cromwelled into buying a machine that has less than before but costs more.

I can see people saying WoZ is loaded but man it doesn’t shoot well - I rather the game shoot well than be loaded. OK - sounds good. How about that same game that is no longer loaded and therefore has a lower BOM not cost 15K??? Doesn’t that make sense? I guess b/c it’s “fun” and “shoots well” - now it’s going to cost 12k or 15k. GTFO.

Bottom line - we deserve better guys. And that distributor now selling his “last” CE at 17.5 or game goodies in Arizona selling at 24.5k. They should be on your never buy from list again.

#3588 1 year ago

Wow , just got a chance to watch some vids .It’s definitely big time eye candy and looks to be a real fun shooter to boot :)Congrats to all those getting one .Not going to lie , I’m kinda jealous Great job Team Lawlor !

#3589 1 year ago

Amazing response

Quoted from delt31:

You really don’t get what people are complaining about? There are far worse games?
Do those games cost 15k for the CE or 12k for the entry trim? Do those games represent a giant step back in what the company did before but then charge 3 times the amount? Did those games promise innovation and say no corners were cut and then glue on cake toppers that cost $20? What a joke. C’mon clearstar - you deserve better for that money.
when did games have to be loaded to be good? When was the a requirement? Here’s the obvious answer…….when those games ask the customer to pay 15 thousand dollars - that’s when! Star Wars pro cost 6k. Add 9K to that and yeah - I sure as hell expect that game to now have something in it.
I can see folks say WoZ is loaded but man it doesn’t shoot well - I rather the game shoot well than be loaded. OK - sounds good. How about that same game that is no longer loaded and therefore have a lower BOM not cost 15K??? Doesn’t that make sense? I guess b/c it’s “fun” and “shoots well” - now it’s going to cost 12k or 15k. GTFO.
Bottom line - we deserve better guys. And that distributor now selling his “last” CE at 17.5. On the list of never buying from them either. I would suggest others do the same.

#3590 1 year ago

Gosh just imagine bragging to anyone that you bashed Gabby Gabby enough times that you got to the carousel wizard mode. Then tell them how much you spent. Dialed in is about half the price of a CE and a dang good game by the same designer.

#3591 1 year ago

Yeah pics don’t do it justice. Video shows some really cool videos on screen and nice glow imo. Love the match claw grabbing the numbers. Getting a CE. At least topper has some design to it and not a flat plastic like others. Step up there. Prob $1500 value or more in todays market.

#3592 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballj:

Maybe this has been mentioned, but "Fennel Cake"? I think they meant "Funnel Cake", but will admit I have never been to a Portuguese carnival, so maybe this is a thing.
[quoted image]

Funny!

#3593 1 year ago

Sooo over today......what could have been amazing.......is just meh

FEAcf4dUcAET6lR (resized).jpgFEAcf4dUcAET6lR (resized).jpg
#3594 1 year ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Also only 150-200 dice which is limited and it and potc had special armor.whice is nice touch.. 1k is a good many for a ce considering where jjp started. Again ts4 will b a fine playing pin but I think many were just expecting something way different. Glad to c another jjp pin available tho. More pins the better Just so many options these days for much less.

#3595 1 year ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Never forget that Pinside killed Pirates.

#3596 1 year ago

Maybe they are looking at these Stern LEs selling in the secondary market and thinking if a Munsters LE just went for $17k maybe Toy Story is worth $15k?

JP, Elvira, Stranger Things, Godzilla, Deadpool, Batman66, Iron Maiden, Munsters, Ghostbusters, MB, AFM, MM etc what am I missing? All $15k plus.

When you get enough people whining about price that’s when you know you’ve probably squeezed out most of the flipper crowd

Too much supply at higher prices will eventually cause some “Demand destruction”

What’s next for Stern LEs? $12,500?

#3597 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:

The original spinner was so dang cool

#3598 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:

download (14) (resized).jpegdownload (14) (resized).jpeg
#3599 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

Do those games cost 15k for the CE or 12k for the entry trim? Do those games represent a giant step back in what the company did before but then charge 3 times the amount? Did those games promise innovation and say no corners were cut and then glue on cake toppers that cost $20? What a joke. C’mon clearstar - you deserve better for that money.
when did games have to be loaded to be good? When was the a requirement? Here’s the obvious answer…….when those games ask the customer to pay 15 thousand dollars - that’s when! Star Wars pro cost 6k. Add 9K to that and yeah - I sure as hell expect that game to now have something in it.
I can see folks say WoZ is loaded but man it doesn’t shoot well - I rather the game shoot well than be loaded. OK - sounds good. How about that same game that is no longer loaded and therefore have a lower BOM not cost 15K??? Doesn’t that make sense? I guess b/c it’s “fun” and “shoots well” - now it’s going to cost 12k or 15k. GTFO.
Bottom line - we deserve better guys. And that distributor now selling his “last” CE at 17.5. On the list of never buying from them either. I would suggest others do the same.

I do hear you, but this is all opinion. I get what people are complaining about, but that doesn't dismiss the people who disagree and are excited for this title.
Everything you said is your opinion that, yes others may share, but not everyone. Everyone has different speed when it comes to Pinball, which makes it great. I have enough standard great "shooter" machines, it's nice to mix it up. Every machine isn't a tournament pin. Everything doesn't need to be an Elwin style pin to be good. Again, in my opinion... I mean my favorite pin is The Hobbit for heavens sake. *shrug*

Also, where are you getting off comparing Toy Story to Star Wars Pro...lol? I can't even comment on that, considering the ridiculousness of the comparison. Toy Story has twice as much going on than SW Pro - or Premium.

Lastly, people keep saying $15K, the game isn't $15K. The game "for the masses" is $12K...it is $1K more than GNR & Wonka. I'm sorry, but I don't see how Toy Story is any worse than those. What "toys" does GNR have besides the light show? I've owned both too. Going back to what I said before, the IP from Disney might be so expensive, it may not be cost effective for JJP to even bother with a Standard on this one. I think people want an $9K option and JJPs just can't get there BOM wise. You really think they don't want to sell machines?

#3600 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

Question for all those that have had a lot of hands on with past Lawlor JJP games, which is his best shooting game (ignoring theme) talking just the shots here… wonka? Dialled in?

DIIIIIIII bruvvvvvvvv. Wonka is buttery smooth too though.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
9,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Olive Township, NJ
13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Kennebunkport, ME
$ 11,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 12,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 11,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 15,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.50
Playfield - Decals
Lermods

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Athens, TX
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 16.95
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 299.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Eville Pinball

There are 6,049 posts in this topic. You are on page 72 of 121.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-toy-story/page/72?hl=bgwilly31 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.