(Topic ID: 290919)

JJP Toy Story (any rumor confirmations?)

By Trojanlaw

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 6,049 posts
  • 661 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 months ago by Chris25810
  • Topic is favorited by 93 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

49E1AA8F-FA29-4F4D-B1BC-1F5A44288A70.jpeg
9A992D2B-FA2B-40FC-AC43-58772CB9538B (resized).jpeg
AC614DA1-F00B-4054-9170-C4D1150B344E (resized).jpeg
IMG_2068 (resized).JPG
IMG_2067 (resized).JPG
72EC51DA-CB1D-4978-8995-03B6B558B128.gif
IMG_3625 (resized).jpeg
224F7BE6-01B8-447C-A998-C3554FBB37C8 (resized).jpeg
GabbyFacemask.jpg
ken_doll_meet_bensons_dummies_by_noureldeinm2003_df7k99y-350t (resized).jpg
86234446-23FA-456B-AC4A-4CF71F767F09 (resized).jpeg
090C9D93-1C0E-4270-A892-121040E8D562 (resized).jpeg
435E7D06-9C0D-4553-AEA9-BE1CE86855F7 (resized).jpeg
6B64B962-6BD0-422D-9BE2-249F80844320 (resized).jpeg
7CBACD5F-A487-4F5E-A9F2-593649FDCD98 (resized).jpeg
AB374773-1B6A-44D9-9D32-700496F69930 (resized).jpeg
There are 6,049 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 121.
#301 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Yes.
Still with PPS and CGC.
LTG : )

I was just making the point that you can handle it!!

#302 2 years ago

No incentive.

#303 2 years ago
Quoted from Bud:

Yet here you are, posting and all. I don’t think that’s how ignoring works but IDK.

I don't understand this comment.

#304 2 years ago

Wouldn’t it be fun to just talk about Toy Story rumors in this thread?

#305 2 years ago

Gameplay footage of toy story pinball- 5 pop bumper! 4 flippers!

#306 2 years ago
Quoted from Noma2017:

Wouldn’t it be fun to just talk about Toy Story rumors in this thread?

Do what?? Have you lost your freakin mind!

#307 2 years ago

Question, would you recommend me buying Toy Story Pinball from JJP or from a vendor? If you recommend a vendor, from who and why? Thank you for everyone's help and replies!

#308 2 years ago

Assuming you don't need or want vendor services, and especially if all your vendors charge sales tax, then I would just buy from JJP direct and save the money. Even if vendor says no shipping, Shipping costs are less than sales tax in many states. Maybe it's a wash in NY if it's 4%

#309 2 years ago
Quoted from iamabearsfan:

I have washers in my new GnR and I am fine with it. I think we need to move on from playfield gate....especially for new machines. It may not be optimal, but it is a work around that seems to be holding up. I haven't seen any pix of this still being an issue with new playfields. It stinks for the people that got em early though and I get that.
I think this title could be a lot of fun.

It is too bad that there are even posts like this, people willing to just accept the problems and live with them. I love JJP games (I own two of them) but no way in hell would I buy a game with washers under posts new or used. Fix your damn problem already.....

#310 2 years ago

It’s a shame there aren’t four or five other threads to discuss JJPs playfields

#311 2 years ago

My favorite part of the theme would definitely be the soundtrack. What worries me is there hasn’t been a Toy Story game or product in recent memory that’s secured the rights to the music.

#312 2 years ago
Quoted from smalltownguy2:

Because the issue eventually migrates outside the diameter of the washers.
Your vehicle and appliance analogy doesn't work. Washers there serve a mechanical purpose. On a pinball machine in this fashion, they serve no other purpose than to hide a larger problem. And as I stated above, it doesn't hide it permanently.
Also, there are thousands of pinball machines in the world that don't have them, and they don't have playfields cracking apart.
This is a defect.

Can you point to pictures of this? Just curious how you know this is the case. In my mind the jury is still out on this. I was at the factory and had an extensive conversation about this. Personally I am happy with how they have addressed the situation. I know it isn't ideal, but I really think that the latest builds have not had the same issue. Again, need examples to be swayed.

#313 2 years ago
Quoted from kapaun:

My favorite part of the theme would definitely be the soundtrack. What worries me is there hasn’t been a Toy Story game or product in recent memory that’s secured the rights to the music.

I’m the opposite; I think the theme clearly lends itself to pinball but if I had to hear Randy Newman game after game it would do my head in lol.

#314 2 years ago

Can you point to pictures of this? Just curious how you know this is the case. In my mind the jury is still out on this. I was at the factory and had an extensive conversation about this. Personally I am happy with how they have addressed the situation. I know it isn't ideal, but I really think that the latest builds have not had the same issue. Again, need examples to be swayed.

Read back to post #287. Maybe JohnTTwo can provide you with the information you need?

Quoted from JohnTTwo:

They did for me. I have a brand new playfield from my distro.

#315 2 years ago

As I see it the problem JJP has is they've decided not to warranty the play fields any longer thus pushing all the risk to the customer on a $11k + NIB machine. Thus telling the customer we have no faith in our play fields so buyer beware....harsh, but true

#316 2 years ago

Based on my ownership of and 900 plays on a Nov2021 build GnR, if I wanted TS, I would have no problems with that "risk."
PETG washers don't bother me either in case that's someone's next comment... TS may have them as well.

#317 2 years ago

My guess is we will FINALLY see art removed around the posts. if not then WTF

#318 2 years ago

I have the PETG washers on my Wonka, I don't even notice them during gameplay, having too much fun I guess.

#319 2 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

I have the PETG washers on my Wonka, I don't even notice them during gameplay, having too much fun I guess.

Same...just sayin'!

#320 2 years ago

I’m Still looking forward to this game. Wish I saw the photos during the filming of the promo. They are tight lipped on this pat lawlor game All I know is it has a shot similar to no good gofers with the slam ramp up into a toy box I was told. Will be interesting for sure. Hopefully it is put out there this week at Texas pinball fest.

#321 2 years ago
Quoted from jetmechinnc:

I’m Still looking forward to this game. Wish I saw the photos during the filming of the promo. They are tight lipped on this pat lawlor game All I know is it has a shot similar to no good gofers with the slam ramp up into a toy box I was told. Will be interesting for sure. Hopefully it is put out there this week at Texas pinball fest.

Probably MGC like they did with Wonka

#322 2 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

Gameplay footage of toy story pinball- 5 pop bumper! 4 flippers!

Looks like JJP has a winner!

#323 2 years ago
Quoted from Sunsfan23:

Looks like JJP has a winner!

Where is this quote from?

#324 2 years ago
Quoted from gorditas:

Where is this quote from?

I looked up above like a fool

#325 2 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

I looked up above like a fool

When I clicked on the quote, it didn't go to it for some reason. I thought someone deleted a post with actual info, I skipped right over the joke post. Must have been bad service where we were at the moment.

#326 2 years ago
Quoted from jetmechinnc:

All I know is it has a shot similar to no good gofers with the slam ramp up into a toy box I was told.

That is one of the hardest shots in all of pinball; however, it is extremely rewarding. Just as the movie has items for adults, this game could use that shot for the more skilled player.

#327 2 years ago

Farthest machine out artwork..

Left side is definitely Jesse from Toy Story 2 onward.. sitting with legs crossed and cow print pants.

Middle is Bullseye on a mountain with the sun/moon behind him.

Right is Woody.

Toy Story Confirmed.

JJP (resized).pngJJP (resized).pngJJP2 (resized).pngJJP2 (resized).png
#328 2 years ago
Quoted from JodyBriskets:

Left side is definitely Jesse from Toy Story 2 onward.. sitting with legs crossed and cow print pants.
Right is Woody.
Toy Story Confirmed.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Just as an FYI. There is some discussion on this image starting at post #182 (https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-toy-story/page/4#post-6737601). It seemed pretty split on whether people buy it as one of the new artworks or not. I will say, I think it's Buzz on the left side.

#329 2 years ago

#330 2 years ago

Left side is definitely Captain Stubing (saluting).

Middle is Cruise Director Julie (snorting cocaine).

Right is Bartender Issac (doing his pointing thing).

Love Boat Confirmed.

#331 2 years ago

Waiting on TS announcement like

TS (resized).jpegTS (resized).jpeg
#332 2 years ago

OK NOW I SEE IT...

OK_NOW_I_SEE_IT (resized).pngOK_NOW_I_SEE_IT (resized).png
#333 2 years ago

Thoughts on if the game is in the photo twice?

image001 (resized).pngimage001 (resized).png
#334 2 years ago

I think that there are 5+ in that picture alone …

#335 2 years ago
Quoted from JodyBriskets:

Right is Woody.
Toy Story Confirmed.
[quoted image][quoted image]

No this is not Toy Story. The backbox art is clearly Guns N Roses LE with the GnR logo.

#336 2 years ago

reminds me of the big kids taking me snipe hunting when I was a little kid

#337 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

reminds me of the big kids taking me snipe hunting when I was a little kid

You didn’t catch any snipes? Well you must have been doing it wrong. PM me and I’ll tell you the best way to catch a snipe.

#338 2 years ago

Cross referenced the original picture in search engine and came back with this.

Coincidence? I think not.

pasted_image (resized).jpegpasted_image (resized).jpeg
#339 2 years ago
Quoted from EagleEd7:

Question, would you recommend me buying Toy Story Pinball from JJP or from a vendor? If you recommend a vendor, from who and why? Thank you for everyone's help and replies!

Buy direct. If the game is a hit, they'll likely fuck over their vendors and short them games like they did with gnr. That means you might not get a game if it sells out.

#340 2 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Buy direct. If the game is a hit, they'll likely fuck over their vendors and short them games like they did with gnr. That means you might not get a game if it sells out.

Wow?

#341 2 years ago
Quoted from mbeardsley:

Left side is definitely Captain Stubing (saluting).
Middle is Cruise Director Julie (snorting cocaine).
Right is Bartender Issac (doing his pointing thing).
Love Boat Confirmed.

You just HAD to say something, didn't you? You said the words. And now it's a thing. I hope you're happy with yourself.

https://variety.com/2022/tv/news/the-love-boat-real-cbs-network-10-princess-cruises-1235211912/

#342 2 years ago
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#343 2 years ago

website is down

https://jerseyjackpinball.com/

wonder if it's a glitch or getting an update?

#344 2 years ago
Quoted from Rferullo:

website is down

Thanks I will let the guys know.

#345 2 years ago
Quoted from Rferullo:

website is down

https://www.jerseyjackpinball.com

#346 2 years ago

Thats one way around the issue but its still an issue..

https://sternpinball.com/ works just fine.

#347 2 years ago
Quoted from pinstyle:

It is too bad that there are even posts like this, people willing to just accept the problems and live with them. I love JJP games (I own two of them) but no way in hell would I buy a game with washers under posts new or used. Fix your damn problem already.....

The new playfields are pristine, my born on date is Jan 22'

#348 2 years ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

The new playfields are pristine, my born on date is Jan 22'

Again, how about all the playfield comments good and bad go to a separate forum? This forum should be about Toy Story rumors.

#349 2 years ago

I think it is.
This is a JJP forum, TS playfield concerns probably and rumors about them are relevant based on history.
Rumors discussion about the playfield are being discussed "will it have washers?" or "will it have art around the holes?"

#350 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

I think it is.
This is a JJP forum, TS playfield concerns probably and rumors about them are relevant based on history.
Rumors discussion about the playfield are being discussed "will it have washers?" or "will it have art around the holes?"

Agreed, let's discuss it...It's important for people to know that playfields are now turning out good...I hope they announce Toy Story this weekend...Fingers crossed...Long time coming!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 18.50
Playfield - Decals
Lermods

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Wanted
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 12,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 16.95
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Littleton, CO
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

$ 11,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 15,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 11,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 299.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Eville Pinball

There are 6,049 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 121.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-toy-story/page/7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.