(Topic ID: 290919)

JJP Toy Story (any rumor confirmations?)

By Trojanlaw

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 6,049 posts
  • 661 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 months ago by Chris25810
  • Topic is favorited by 93 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

49E1AA8F-FA29-4F4D-B1BC-1F5A44288A70.jpeg
9A992D2B-FA2B-40FC-AC43-58772CB9538B (resized).jpeg
AC614DA1-F00B-4054-9170-C4D1150B344E (resized).jpeg
IMG_2068 (resized).JPG
IMG_2067 (resized).JPG
72EC51DA-CB1D-4978-8995-03B6B558B128.gif
IMG_3625 (resized).jpeg
224F7BE6-01B8-447C-A998-C3554FBB37C8 (resized).jpeg
GabbyFacemask.jpg
ken_doll_meet_bensons_dummies_by_noureldeinm2003_df7k99y-350t (resized).jpg
86234446-23FA-456B-AC4A-4CF71F767F09 (resized).jpeg
090C9D93-1C0E-4270-A892-121040E8D562 (resized).jpeg
435E7D06-9C0D-4553-AEA9-BE1CE86855F7 (resized).jpeg
6B64B962-6BD0-422D-9BE2-249F80844320 (resized).jpeg
7CBACD5F-A487-4F5E-A9F2-593649FDCD98 (resized).jpeg
AB374773-1B6A-44D9-9D32-700496F69930 (resized).jpeg

There are 6,049 posts in this topic. You are on page 66 of 121.
#3251 1 year ago
Quoted from PalmettoPinworks:

Say what you like. I've watched several negative comments disappear from the video. I guess Youtube or the posters must have deleted them then?

It’s not say what you like!!!! It’s not at all. We don’t delete anything. Someone told me I look like I had AIDS on a video. That Comment is still there. We don’t sensor anything. I don’t know why or how comments are deleted on this vid but it’s nowhere at all on our end. So do not reinforce that again

#3252 1 year ago

"guys this is a huge deal" "it's a huge deal"
-dude from the video. - okay dude

#3253 1 year ago

Sweet liberty..

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#3254 1 year ago

Appears most, if not all the moulded toys are cake toppers.

Screenshot_20220614-152403_eBay (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220614-152403_eBay (resized).jpg
#3255 1 year ago

The SDTM video made me feel better about my CE purchase. I was really hesitant to place the deposit because what JJP showed us first thing was really weak and was hard to tell game play at all. Seem like it will be a fun pin. Overpriced, yes. But fun

#3256 1 year ago
Quoted from Wharhed:

Sweet liberty..
[quoted image]

Yeah, I'm sick of seeing that T-shirt too.

#3257 1 year ago
Quoted from Halfwasted:

[quoted image]

CE = Cake topper Edition

#3258 1 year ago
Quoted from Hollywoodbone:

We filmed an initial impressions. So that should be out soon. We need some more time playing it before we actually review it though. People might not be happy with our initial impressions. After reading some of these post. I think I felt like a lot of people on here………. Until I flipped it and Joe talked me through some of the code. All I can say is I left there wanting a lot more time on that game to explore it! You get the feels of the game a little more than you think you do when you’re actually playing it. Even though it’s Toy story 4 it’s still toy story. You definitely feel that!

How is the flipper feel compared to past JJP games? I read that they did something to fix the mushy feel on this game but it would be nice to have confirmation.

#3259 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

With tax this will be over $17,000 CAD.
They will sell very few in Canada. It's a shame - I love the theme but it's not affordable at all.

"No they Can'tada ?"

#3260 1 year ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Actually Halloween is fun and was not $15k for the CE. And came with a lot more. So don’t even drag spooky into this mess.

Pre-orders with little information of gameplay. Sells out immediately. Large amount of preorder spots for sale on pinside. That is the crux of my comparison. Not a comment of Halloween as a game.

#3261 1 year ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Godzilla Pro would absolutely bring more people in to buy Beer. However, Toy Story would bring more people in to buy pizza and attract more Birthday parties. One group has and spends alot more money though... and has transportation of their own.

Would it? Little kids don't generally play pinball.

I think the self driving beer drinker is a safer bet.

#3262 1 year ago

Meh

#3263 1 year ago

Awwww that’s a little harsh. Maybe pull that bag off your head. Thing

Awwww that’s a little harsh. Maybe pull that bag off your head. Things look a little clearer that way! I mean you haven’t even heard us talk about the game yet! Sad and off putting when your expected to shit on every game that comes out.

Greg, i genuinely think you're a nice man. I met you once years ago and you were very pleasant. So don't take this personally:

Currently, right this very moment, I'm debating on buying a jjp gnr le. I searched YouTube and saw your review. But now, i have to weigh if this review is actually genuine or not before i spend thousands and thousands of dollars. Being a reviewer to sell machines, I get, as Zach is trying to make a living. I, however, wish to find a non biased opinion on the machine and couldnt find anything but your guy's review. Granted there are some here, but we all know we hype up the games we own here.

You see where I'm coming from, surely. If you praise absolutely everything to make sales, that doesnt give me the assurance that im making a sound decision, considering I know nowhere that i can play this for myself.

I'm just wishing for a truly geniune non biased review. And.... well... as enertaining and informative as your videos may be, I dont feel you guys have anyone's ingerest at heart when it comes to this.

Im not asking you to crap on everything. Far from it. But if a game blows, it would be refreshing for you to give it somehing less than a B for a change. So keep this in mind when reviewing this game. Please.

#3264 1 year ago
Quoted from MikeS:

How is the flipper feel compared to past JJP games? I read that they did something to fix the mushy feel on this game but it would be nice to have confirmation.

As far as I know it’s still plays like a JJP. But they fixed the flipoets I believe so that you don’t lose flipper feeling and power the longer you play. And I believe Pat included a neat feature that senses when you are going to shoot for the ramp when it comes up and increases even more power on that left flipper so that you make the ramp with ease. Again that’s kind of secondhand knowledge. So I can’t completely confirm everything but that’s my understanding

#3265 1 year ago
Quoted from Wharhed:Sweet liberty..
[quoted image]

Give it a few days. There were a few Halloweens sold above list when it was first announced as well. I can’t see this being a big flip. Even if the game is great the only real difference is the topper and JJP usually releases a more modest topper for LEs separately. I actually like the blue art better as well.

#3266 1 year ago
Quoted from PghPinballRescue:

Etch-A-Sketch is not a Disney-owned property. It is owned by Rose Art.
To use Etch-A-Sketch would require Disney to relicense it from Rose Art, then sell that license to us.

I'm pals with the Ohio Art folks, the Killgallon's. I'll see what I can do.

#3267 1 year ago
Quoted from Halfwasted:

[quoted image]

Once you know your game is littered with $10 worth of cake toppers..... can you ever look at it the same way again?

Well, on the bright side: Once your kid is tired of playing the game after 10 min, you can slide off the glass and put those toppers on their cake.
Could save you $10 a time or two until they're old enough to not care about Toy Story at all.

#3268 1 year ago
Quoted from Halfwasted:

[quoted image]

Yikes.. that's pretty depressing.

#3269 1 year ago
Quoted from Halfwasted:

[quoted image]

They didn't cut any corners on this game so surely they are all new custom figures

#3270 1 year ago
Quoted from MaxIsDead:

The SDTM video made me feel better about my CE purchase. I was really hesitant to place the deposit because what JJP showed us first thing was really weak and was hard to tell game play at all. Seem like it will be a fun pin. Overpriced, yes. But fun

Who would of thought a promotional video from a pinball sales company would make buyers feel better about their purchase. Mind blown. All jokes aside, it looks like it will be fun to play. Way too expensive though.

#3271 1 year ago
Quoted from mtp78:

So it's obvious they didn't get all the assets to feature Buzz/Woody ect.
So now we can listen Jack say his blah blah lines about licensing. So then don't do the game ! I would think everyone would expect assets from the classic TS movies.
I love JJP, but this game is a turn off to me..I showed my 7yr old son and he said it looked like a little girls game...lol...
For 12 grand it an easy pass for me.

I'm also disappointed and agree with what your Son said. I much preferred the first couple of Toy Story movies, so those toys are my favorites, as well as the villains: Zurg and Stinky Pete. Though, this will probably be a hit for those with young daughters, and maybe it will spark their interest in pinball.

#3272 1 year ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Actually Halloween is fun and was not $15k for the CE. And came with a lot more. So don’t even drag spooky into this mess.

Spooky set the precedent of not showing much of the game before requiring non refundable deposits. JJP just continued the example set.

#3273 1 year ago

After watching the SDTM video, its very clear that JJP and the designers were heavily bound by Disney and what they wanted and/or allowed. I believe this is the why the lack of toys on the playfield and why the game appears to be geared towards children.

That being said, I think that the way the game will integrate into the toy story world is more than enough to make me happy. In for an LE.

#3274 1 year ago

We filmed an initial impressions. So that should be out soon. We need some more time playing it before we actually review it though. People might not be happy with our initial impressions. After reading some of these post. I think I felt like a lot of people on here………. Until I flipped it and Joe talked me through some of the code. All I can say is I left there wanting a lot more time on that game to explore it! You get the feels of the game a little more than you think you do when you’re actually playing it. Even though it’s Toy story 4 it’s still toy story. You definitely feel that!

I pulled the trigger on an LE. Wasn’t easy after initially being very underwhelmed by the information leaked prior to release. I hope you’re right about everything you mentioned above. The YouTube video pushed me off the fence. Even though it’s TS4, it’s still Toy Story. Having 3 young kids will hopefully it a good purchase. After the YT video I’m cautiously optimistic it will exceed my expectations…mainly because that bar is set pretty low at the moment.

#3275 1 year ago

As far as I know it’s still plays like a JJP. But they fixed the flipoets I believe so that you don’t lose flipper feeling and power the longer you play. And I believe Pat included a neat feature that senses when you are going to shoot for the ramp when it comes up and increases even more power on that left flipper so that you make the ramp with ease. Again that’s kind of secondhand knowledge. So I can’t completely confirm everything but that’s my understanding

Thank you for the info, that does sound like a nice improvement Looking forward to hearing your thoughts and hope to play one of these soon for myself!

#3276 1 year ago

It’s not say what you like!!!! It’s not at all. We don’t delete anything. Someone told me I look like I had AIDS on a video. That Comment is still there. We don’t sensor anything. I don’t know why or how comments are deleted on this vid but it’s nowhere at all on our end. So do not reinforce that again

I seem to have touched a nerve. My apologies then for calling it out. I simply found it rather interesting that only positive or mostly positive comments were still showing on the video while flat out negative comments that I had seen were now missing. As I do not post videos to Youtube, I am unfamiliar with any of the quirks as to missing comments. Your featurette was extremely well done, so I have nothing negative at all about it.

#3277 1 year ago
Quoted from NEW-B:

It's all about the toppers.

Now the real question is...would this release cost less or MORE if it were made of delicious cake?

I think people are more incensed at the asking price Greg. For $7K, maybe this feels acceptable for home ownership. For $5 spent at a barcade, (If one will be found at this pricing.) we don't care.

Home ownership is the key here.

Sidepoint, isn't it ironic, and sad, that Pat's first PINBALL game had possibly the best "second screen" usage via Banzai Run, and possibly his last involves a shitty iPad?

#3278 1 year ago

Did anyone see this in the rules?
(All in good humor, please!)

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#3279 1 year ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

You're.
Greg, I i want is integrity.

Greg, i genuinely think you're a nice man. I met you once years ago and you were very pleasant. So don't take this personally:
Currently, right this very moment, I'm debating on buying a jjp gnr le. I searched YouTube and saw your review. But now, i have to weigh if this review is actually genuine or not before i spend thousands and thousands of dollars. Being a reviewer to sell machines, I get, as Zach is trying to make a living. I, however, wish to find a non biased opinion on the machine and couldnt find anything but your guy's review. Granted there are some here, bit we all know we hyoe up the games we own here.
You see where I'm coming from, surely. If you praise absolutely everything to make sales, that doesnt give me the assurance that im making a sound decision, considering I know nowhere that i can play this for myself.
I'm just wishing for a truly geniune non biased review. And.... well... as enertaining and informative as your videos may be, I dont feel you guys have anyone's ingerest at heart when it comes to this.
Im not asking you to crap on everything. Far from it. But if a game blows, it would be refreshing for you to give it somehing less than a B for a change. So keep this in mind when reviewing this game. Please.

That’s your feeling and there’s no way I can change that. Zach has talked negatively about plenty of pins and talk plenty of shit about pins to the point where that I have been terrified that a distributor is going to call him and tell him to fuck off. Now has he shit on, or I have shit on everything that’s in a pin????….NO that’s why we have the grading system we do. But we are very honest about aspects of the game that we do not like or that fails. But because those aspects are failures and we talk about those aspects as failures that does not mean the whole entire game is a complete mess. If you watch a lot of videos back and you pay close attention you will see exactly this … Honesty. Again if there’s something that is complete ass I normally don’t speak on it and we leave it alone. There are a lot of mods that we have been asked to review or talk about that we have graciously turned down that someone has given us. Solely because we do not believe in it . I know that I’m very redundant in saying this and I feel like every time a review or video comes out I have to stay exactly this. But our values come first. Now we’re not Kaneda and and go over board with shit. (No disrespect Chris) There is a tasteful and tactful way of saying you don’t like something without being an asshole about it. That’s what we do. Now if that is misconstrued into us being shills or trying to sell pins I’m sorry. But I can criticize something without being an asshole to people that worked very hard on it. Still speaking my mind and not tearing them down.

#3280 1 year ago
Quoted from johnnyutah:

Game looks like it will shoot well but man. They put cake toppers on the machine. Cake toppers.

Actually I think the are from a figure set. Same thing Stern has done with LOTR, Batman66, Iron Man, Austin Powers, etc. Why make a custom mold that needs to get licensor approvals when you can buy an existing product.

At least its easy for owners to replace Ducky and Bunny with Woody and Buzz if their bases are the same size.

https://www.amazon.com/Disney-Pixar-Story-Deluxe-Figure/dp/B07PM948M1

#3281 1 year ago

Godzilla Pro would absolutely bring more people in to buy Beer. However, Toy Story would bring more people in to buy pizza and attract more Birthday parties. One group has and spends alot more money though... and has transportation of their own.

You're all waaaaay underestimating how frantic Disney Adults can be... If you still think most Disney fans are kids riding around on bikes, you're mistaken. Lots of people out there with cash to burn on anything relatively cool with a Disney logo.

I also think you're overestimating how much a machine's theme will affect the draw. Pinball people will show up wherever the games are and casual players will drop credits into anything that aligns with their interests just for the novelty of playing. Kids are just as likely to be into Stranger Things, Mando / SW, Avengers, TMNT, Jurassic Park, Rick & Morty... Trying to distinguish between "Kid Themes" and "Adult Themes" is hilarious now that companies like Disney and Marvel have erased any divide between the two to take advantage of Disney Adult nostalgia.

#3282 1 year ago
Quoted from astro_judge:

You're all waaaaay underestimating how frantic Disney Adults can be... If you still think most Disney fans are kids riding around on bikes, you're mistaken. Lots of people out there with cash to burn on anything relatively cool with a Disney logo.
I also think you're overestimating how much a machine's theme will affect the draw. Pinball people will show up wherever the games are and casual players will drop credits into anything that aligns with their interests just for the novelty of playing. Kids are just as likely to be into Stranger Things, Mando / SW, Avengers, TMNT, Jurassic Park, Rick & Morty... Trying to distinguish between "Kid Themes" and "Adult Themes" is hilarious now that companies like Disney and Marvel have erased any divide between the two to take advantage of Disney Adult nostalgia.

Eh... I'm sure there are more Disney Adults than I realize. As to "kid themes". I have 3, who are 5, 8, and 10. Of the items you mentioned they are into/would appreciate Avengers, Jurassic Park, Mando, and Star Wars. However, Stranger Things, Rick and Morty, and TMNT are things they are not interested in at all. This coming from a Father that would love to have, "but the kids like it!" as a guilt free excuse for another pin.

#3283 1 year ago
Quoted from MaxIsDead:

I don’t believe you

#3284 1 year ago

So having a motorcycle guy jump a ramp for the mega bonus? Thanks COMET we've seen this before...

$10,000 for the entry level. No thanks. I'll buy something else (or a few something elses). The pricing is out of control and they missed the mark with this one big time. Should have covered all of the Toy Story movies. 4 is the worst. No Potato Head, No Rex, No Claw Machine, no slinky dog. no aliens, no Pizza Planet truck... wonder how many will be for sale a month after you open the box. No one wants a video mode in a pinball machine. It's why we play pinball.

#3285 1 year ago

If they just could've used original TS characters and given a nod to #4 with the carnival theme, more people would be satisfied buyers. That doll bash toy is right up there with the creepy Funhouse talking head.

#3286 1 year ago
Quoted from astro_judge:

You're all waaaaay underestimating how frantic Disney Adults can be

And I know there is a large group of people that buy *only* JJP games.

FWIW - my distributor says sales are strong today.

#3287 1 year ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

As mentioned a couple of times now, YouTube has been messy today. Comments were coming in but the system wasn't showing them. I believe it was a widespread issue. Even posting the video like we normally do with YouTube link on Facebook was not working properly initially.

Appreciate the video SDTM put together as a behind the scenes of the development.
Pat didn’t look well (hope he’s ok) or really seem to be having fun with the character question -yikes -loosen up dude!
Love his games, hope he’s ok off camera.

#3288 1 year ago
Quoted from mtp78:

So it's obvious they didn't get all the assets to feature Buzz/Woody ect.

Wrong. This isn't like a film where they have to get deals with actors for likeness rights. The characters are animated. Buzz & Woody don't have separate agents from the other characters. They have the real Buzz, Tim Allen, as Buzz's voice in the game. They've got Jim Hanks, who does Woody's voice for all merchandise, as Woody. The characters are in the art package & in the game's modes. The issue is that Toy Story 4 was barely about Buzz, so the story dynamic of the game just isn't going to be as much of a Buzz/Woody narrative as it would be if it was based on 1&2.

#3289 1 year ago
Quoted from Vino:

Appreciate the video SDTM put together as a behind the scenes of the development.
Pat didn’t look well (hope he’s ok) or really seem to be having fun with the character question - yikes. Loosen up dude.
Hope he’s ok off camera

Hope he is well. Once your job/career becomes a chore it is time to find something new.

#3290 1 year ago

I just saw a video of Joe the programmer at JJP that programmed TS. He did a nice job of explaining the game. Its like a 27 to 30 minute video. The game really does look fun to play. Hopefully i get to try it out soon.

#3291 1 year ago
Quoted from Budman:

If they just could've used original TS characters and given a nod to #4 with the carnival theme, more people would be satisfied buyers. That doll bash toy is right up there with the creepy Funhouse talking head.

Pat already did a carnaval theme with a dummy. This could have been the perfect successor to Funhouse and yet been Toy Story at the same. It could have checked off tons of boxes for new heads and old heads alike.

#3292 1 year ago
Quoted from Vino:

Pat didn’t look well (hope he’s ok) or really seem to be having fun with the character question - yikes. Loosen up dude.
Hope he’s ok off camera

I will say that Pat was in very good spirits that day. He stayed around after the interview telling us all about the game and every aspect of it the whole time smiling!!! I swear he was almost skipping around at points with excitement lol. I think he’s a guy that doesn’t likes the spotlight very much. Probably the best interaction I’ve ever had with Pat!
Hope that eases your mind a bit ha ha

#3293 1 year ago
Quoted from Skyemont:I just saw a video of Joe the programmer at JJP that programmed TS. He did a nice job of explaining the game. Its like a 27 to 30 minute video. The game really does look fun to play. Hopefully i get to try it out soon.

Is this the SDTM featurette video, or something else? If it's something else, do you mind sharing a link?

#3294 1 year ago
Quoted from explosiveegg:

Is this the SDTM featurette video, or something else? If it's something else, do you mind sharing a link?

You can find it on JJP's Facebook page.

#3295 1 year ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Pat already did a carnaval theme with a dummy. This could have been the perfect successor to Funhouse and yet been Toy Story at the same. It could have checked off tons of boxes for new heads and old heads alike.

When I kept hearing this game was going to be a "Pat's greatest hits" I was fully expecting (and excited for) a pinmation buzz lightyear head. Instead we got cake toppers

I'm sure theres an "icing on the cake" joke in there somewhere

#3296 1 year ago

I bought JJP POTC LE, DI LE, Hobbit Smaug, and GnR LE. I have two young kids and the entire family loves the Toy Story franchise. I got on the waiting list years ago. A Toy Story pin was an instant buy for us - until we saw the playfield. A Toy Story game without any real toys? A bare playfield for 12k? Such a disappointment for us.

#3297 1 year ago

JJP missed marketing taglines:

"Let them eat cake"
"You can have your cake and pinball too"

Quoted from johnnyutah:

Game looks like it will shoot well but man. They put cake toppers on the machine. Cake toppers.

Quoted from Medisinyl:

Saw some questioning what the figures are from.
Seems to be cake toppers (found the others as well).

#3298 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

My family has been waiting for a Lawlor designed Toy Story pin for years. TS4? Imagine if Jack had made “The Wiz” instead of “The Wizard of Oz”. That’s what we have. Not a classic, timeless game but one based on a strange depressing sequel that sapped the life and fun out of the original movies.
The carnival theme could be a good one. But it’s not Toy Story. Toy Story is about Andy’s toys in Andy’s room. Woody. Buzz. Slinky. Mr. Potato Head. Hamm. Rex. Jessie. Army men. The Aliens. And the Claw.
Instead we’re supposed to bash a doll’s head with a pinball? And “Toy Story 4” will date this game into oblivion before it finishes production.
I don’t know who the market for this is. Not my wife or daughter. Not most Disney Fans. Not Toy Story fans. Not this fan.

Update:
My wife and daughter have weighed in -

Daughter: WTF? That’s not Toy Story. Good thing you are out of room.
Wife: Toy Story 4? Hard pass. Please god tell me you didn’t order the CE.

(FYI - my daughter is now 31 and loved TS1&2. My wife is a big Pat Lawlor fan and a big Toy Story fan. Both love Disney).

#3299 1 year ago

Eh... I'm sure there are more Disney Adults than I realize. As to "kid themes". I have 3, who are 5, 8, and 10. Of the items you mentioned they are into/would appreciate Avengers, Jurassic Park, Mando, and Star Wars. However, Stranger Things, Rick and Morty, and TMNT are things they are not interested in at all. This coming from a Father that would love to have, "but the kids like it!" as a guilt free excuse for another pin.

Yeah, ST and R&M would likely be more interesting to the pre-teen/middle school crowd depending on when they started watching. At my usual location, Turtles, Hot Wheels, Simpsons, Shrek, and (oddly) Tron are all super popular with families playing whichever game the kid picks out.

#3300 1 year ago

Eh... mostly.
Here is an example.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/135292
This is the G&R SE that was on location at Ocelot. It got 3500 plays and the operator sold it for about what he paid for it after a year and a half. In that time it got about 3500 plays, so maybe $3000 in revenue if you count the free games.
But how many people drove to the building and bought beer just to play it? How many people came to league night and bough beer because of it? How many people stayed longer and bought beer because this was there?
I am under the impression coin drop on games doesn't really make much if any money. What it does do is bring people into the building who spend money on more expensive things.

As the operator at Ocelot.. I feel I know more about the economics of GnR at our location than you

But as a practical rule of thumb.. if you find pinball at some non-pinball specific place, the games are not likely owned by the venue, and the operator is not getting a cut of the venue's regular operation

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
There are 6,049 posts in this topic. You are on page 66 of 121.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-toy-story/page/66?hl=dergoetz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.