(Topic ID: 290919)

JJP Toy Story (any rumor confirmations?)

By Trojanlaw

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 6,049 posts
  • 661 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 months ago by Chris25810
  • Topic is favorited by 93 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

49E1AA8F-FA29-4F4D-B1BC-1F5A44288A70.jpeg
9A992D2B-FA2B-40FC-AC43-58772CB9538B (resized).jpeg
AC614DA1-F00B-4054-9170-C4D1150B344E (resized).jpeg
IMG_2068 (resized).JPG
IMG_2067 (resized).JPG
72EC51DA-CB1D-4978-8995-03B6B558B128.gif
IMG_3625 (resized).jpeg
224F7BE6-01B8-447C-A998-C3554FBB37C8 (resized).jpeg
GabbyFacemask.jpg
ken_doll_meet_bensons_dummies_by_noureldeinm2003_df7k99y-350t (resized).jpg
86234446-23FA-456B-AC4A-4CF71F767F09 (resized).jpeg
090C9D93-1C0E-4270-A892-121040E8D562 (resized).jpeg
435E7D06-9C0D-4553-AEA9-BE1CE86855F7 (resized).jpeg
6B64B962-6BD0-422D-9BE2-249F80844320 (resized).jpeg
7CBACD5F-A487-4F5E-A9F2-593649FDCD98 (resized).jpeg
AB374773-1B6A-44D9-9D32-700496F69930 (resized).jpeg
There are 6,049 posts in this topic. You are on page 46 of 121.
#2251 1 year ago
Quoted from romulusx:

If it’s TS 4 with characters from previous Toy Stories with plenty of animations and sound I’m good with it!I think it will shoot great and Pretty sure they’ll have Tim Allen and Tom Hanks brother for pinball shout outs and exclusive dialogue

Toy story 4 would be fantastic even if the movie is not the best of the franchise. All the original characters with Duke Kaboom, the creepy dolls from the toy store and Forky. You would get more characters.

#2252 1 year ago
Quoted from Noma2017:

Toy story 4 would be fantastic even if the movie is not the best of the franchise. All the original characters with Duke Kaboom, the creepy dolls from the toy store and Forky. You would get more characters.

Was Lotso in TS 4? He was kinda cool

#2253 1 year ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Was Lotso in TS 4? He was kinda cool

No. Just 3. And lots more not in 4.

#2254 1 year ago

I remember him - He smells like strawberries!

Lotso (resized).pngLotso (resized).png
#2255 1 year ago

Definitely going to be a carnival themed machine if it's Toy Story 4. Makes sense with the red and the ball plunger too.

#2256 1 year ago
Quoted from Dreadreaper:

Definitely going to be a carnival themed machine if it's Toy Story 4. Makes sense with the red and the ball plunger too.

The ball is the Luxo ball. It's been in almost every Pixar movie ever.

#2257 1 year ago

Look on the bright side guys, at least TS4 is a unique acronym. And you have like 10 hours to make peace with it being based on the movie everyone says sucks, then buy it anyway.

#2258 1 year ago

Wouldn’t it be great if not one person bought a game tomorrow, leaving jjp scratching they’re heads….

#2259 1 year ago
Quoted from yancy:Look on the bright side guys, at least TS4 is a unique acronym. And you have like 10 hours to get used to the idea of it being the movie everyone says sucks, then buy it anyway.

TS4 is a good movie. TS1-3 tell a complete story and the most loved characters are from those films.

I'm sure it's going to be great. I'm not embarrassed to be a fan and say it means a lot to me.

This game was supposed to come out before GnR. Then it got switched. That would have been more understandable to do TS4 near that movie coming out 3 years ago.

#2260 1 year ago
Quoted from Billygrippo:

Wouldn’t it be great if not one person bought a game tomorrow, leaving jjp scratching they’re heads….

It would be a game changer….literally

#2261 1 year ago

If it is based on TS4 only, that would be a huge miss by JJP. It was the worst of all the movies and would lack a lot of what the franchise is all about. Forky is the dumbest shit ever in the TS franchise.

#2264 1 year ago
Quoted from Rydhia:

[quoted image]

Where did u get this?

#2265 1 year ago
Quoted from Rydhia:

[quoted image]

Previously posted url?

#2266 1 year ago

Oof.

#2267 1 year ago

Aaaaaand it’s gone.

#2268 1 year ago

Why did you delete it!?

#2269 1 year ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Why did you delete it!?

Anyone take a screen shot?

#2270 1 year ago

Here it is again. No idea if it's real or not.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#2271 1 year ago

I see your Lethal Weapon 3, and I raise you.

#2273 1 year ago
Quoted from solid_snake:

Here it is again. No idea if it's real or not.[quoted image]

My hope is if the topper is animated they learned something from jjPotC and they are using QUIET MOTORS this time. The PotC topper motor was ridiculous.

EDIT: WOW. This game looks packed. If the code is there (and it should be by now), lots to be happy with.

Hot Rails!
3 Flippers (at least)
Scoop
2 Spinners
Kickback
Newton Ball
PotC playfield spinning wheel
Multi-ball physical lock on left
Large playfield sub-screen with video pinball minigame
Pop up Duke Kaboom jump ramp
Medieval Madness troll head popup (gabby)

#2274 1 year ago

I haven't seen the 4th film, but I have seen some Ducky & Bunny shorts which are legit hilarious, so it's cool to see them featured prominently on the cabinet & playfield. Didn't think there was any chance I'd want this game, but if it has great Key & Peele callouts, who knows!

#2275 1 year ago

Stern coming right back later with Jaws 4

#2276 1 year ago
Quoted from Rydhia:

I might be wrong, but "4" is in their URL and that is a fact.[quoted image]

Wow, great sleuthing! Put that URL Toy Story 4 in your web browser and it takes you straight to the TS JJP teaser. We’re getting Toy Story 4 people. All of you dreaming of Forky and Little BoPeep talking to you while playing can rejoice!

Looks very official now. Toy Story 4 it is!

https://www.jerseyjackpinball.com/games/toy-story-4-pinball-game/

#2278 1 year ago

Unless you love the fourth movie this is a fail on JJP asset wise. Buzz and Woody may be art on playfield but no toys associated with them.

#2279 1 year ago

Ninja.
Thank you

#2280 1 year ago
Quoted from FalconPunch:

Ninja.
Thank you

I’ll say….

#2281 1 year ago

Not crazy about the TS4 theme but it looks really fun. Glad they are including hot rails.

#2283 1 year ago

So... Gofers 2.0? I mean that as a compliment, NGG possibly my favorite Lawlor game.

#2284 1 year ago

Does look nice and the code has a ton of stuff.

Can't buy a CE on the website yet.

Video not available yet?

#2285 1 year ago

Actually the CE looks amazing.

Carnival theme should be fun.

#2286 1 year ago

Wow toy story 4.. that's a huge surprise and not a good one imo.... that with tons of ce's made and the gigantic price tag.... game looks good and a mix of many different p Lawlor things . Guess will c what happens tomorrow

#2287 1 year ago

It does say LE is limited to 5K. Have past LE titles been at 5K also?

Doesn’t say how many CE’s

#2288 1 year ago

Nice hacking!

mega64-hacking-in-progress.gifmega64-hacking-in-progress.gif

#2289 1 year ago

Look forward to seeing the video. After all the build up, TS4 is a disappointment IMO, but machine still looks great. I’m sure it will be a great game. Good luck all.

#2291 1 year ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

It does say LE is limited to 5K. Have past LE titles been at 5K also?
Doesn’t say how many CE’s

Always 5k

#2292 1 year ago
Quoted from Ktmat32:

Look forward to seeing the video. After all the build up, TS4 is a disappointment IMO, but machine still looks great. I’m sure it will be a great game. Good luck all.

The splash screen has a bunch of video on the CE if you can ignore the text over parts of it.

#2293 1 year ago

For all the princesses in your life, they’re going to adore this kiddie princess themed pinball machine. Left side has Little BoPeep figure. Back left corner portrait of Jessie cowgirl. Right side has little blue girl bunny and baby chick. Yes, younger folk especially girls are going to love this pin. It will speak to them!

#2294 1 year ago

Ce really don't have much over the le..topper sounds cool but not much else?

#2295 1 year ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

For all the princesses in your life, they’re going to adore this kiddie princess themed pinball machine. Left side has Little BoPeep figure. Back left corner portrait of Jessie cowgirl. Right side has little blue girl bunny and baby chick. Yes, younger folk especially girls are going to love this pin. It will speak to them!

Honestly, I see this being a huge seller for families and new-to-pinball people.

#2296 1 year ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I kinda like the LE blue armor better

#2297 1 year ago

That score of 3,258,100 on the promo graphic is a step in the right direction.

#2298 1 year ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Yeah I'm fine with a LE. Topper does look great with those fibre optics, but if it's like 3k more I'll be fine without it.

#2299 1 year ago

This may be the biggest let down in pinball history ever. Just was on the website and looked through the features and photos and wow this is so underwhelming. I was worried the game was going to be completely unloaded from the creative mechanical toys side off things and it sure looks that way. Looks like it features as the main toy a LCD screen on the playfield which is so overdone. I guess video modes will be your main toy, WTF! Has 1 pop up head like NGG, a generic spinner disc and a jump ramp.
This is the one game if any that should have featured some creative mechanical magic under the glass and that seems to be a complete miss here. Also why isn’t this based off of the original movie????? Hopefully i’m missing something here. I am going to bed.

#2300 1 year ago
Quoted from jeffgoldstein2:

This may be the biggest left down in pinball history ever. Just was on the website and looked through the features and photos and wow this is so underwhelming. As I was worried about this game looks completely unloaded from the creative mechanical toys. Looks like it features as the main toy an LCD screen on the playfield! And 1 pop up head like NGG, a generic spinner disc and a ramp diverter.
This is the one game if any that should have featured some creative mechanical magic under the glass and this seems to be a complete miss here. Also why isn’t this based off of the original movie????? Hopefully i’m missing something here. I am going to bed.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Linthicum Heights, MD
10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
New Orleans, LA
$ 11,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 16.95
$ 18.50
Playfield - Decals
Lermods

14,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
Machine - For Sale
Littleton, CO
$ 15,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 11,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 12,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 299.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Eville Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 6,049 posts in this topic. You are on page 46 of 121.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-toy-story/page/46?hl=rolls-royce and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.