(Topic ID: 290919)

JJP Toy Story (any rumor confirmations?)

By Trojanlaw

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 6,049 posts
  • 661 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 months ago by Chris25810
  • Topic is favorited by 93 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

49E1AA8F-FA29-4F4D-B1BC-1F5A44288A70.jpeg
9A992D2B-FA2B-40FC-AC43-58772CB9538B (resized).jpeg
AC614DA1-F00B-4054-9170-C4D1150B344E (resized).jpeg
IMG_2068 (resized).JPG
IMG_2067 (resized).JPG
72EC51DA-CB1D-4978-8995-03B6B558B128.gif
IMG_3625 (resized).jpeg
224F7BE6-01B8-447C-A998-C3554FBB37C8 (resized).jpeg
GabbyFacemask.jpg
ken_doll_meet_bensons_dummies_by_noureldeinm2003_df7k99y-350t (resized).jpg
86234446-23FA-456B-AC4A-4CF71F767F09 (resized).jpeg
090C9D93-1C0E-4270-A892-121040E8D562 (resized).jpeg
435E7D06-9C0D-4553-AEA9-BE1CE86855F7 (resized).jpeg
6B64B962-6BD0-422D-9BE2-249F80844320 (resized).jpeg
7CBACD5F-A487-4F5E-A9F2-593649FDCD98 (resized).jpeg
AB374773-1B6A-44D9-9D32-700496F69930 (resized).jpeg
There are 6,049 posts in this topic. You are on page 21 of 121.
#1001 1 year ago
Quoted from Adaminski:

Not related to Toy Story....
One used to be able to access all of the older JJP pinball machine marketing and comparison info, flyers, etc. Now, under Games they list "Archived Games" and there are no links. Under FAQ you can find manuals, unboxing, dimensions, but the info is much harder to sort through.
Is this very recent? Temporary? I loved having the access to the original game info for comparison, lookups, etc.

I could probably find some info for you if you tell me specifically what you're looking for.

#1002 1 year ago

You know things are bad when there's over 1,000 posts and people are now talking about Alf and David Lee Roth's solo career.

Oof.

#1003 1 year ago
Quoted from PghPinballRescue:

Imagine this pin?
[quoted image]

Van Halen being the pin being worked on by Steve Ritchie?

#1004 1 year ago

I think Toy Story is coming soon in beginning of June sometime (just a guess of course)What I’m curious about is why the seemingly long delay for title to be released?Was there an issue with needed songs,animations or was it for complicated mechanisms?

#1005 1 year ago
Quoted from romulusx:

What I’m curious about is why the seemingly long delay for title to be released?Was there an issue with needed songs,animations or was it for complicated mechanisms?

Merchandising, merchandising! It’s all about the merchandising. That’s where the real money from the movie is made!
https://media3.giphy.com/media/XAZNktkAhHPmE/giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95232d1624406756f4d11c9a02f02b0d486c2fd473c&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

#1006 1 year ago
Quoted from romulusx:

I think Toy Story is coming soon in beginning of June sometime (just a guess of course)What I’m curious about is why the seemingly long delay for title to be released?Was there an issue with needed songs,animations or was it for complicated mechanisms?

I remember hearing the original contract with Disney didn’t have rights to movie assets. The potc didn’t have movie clips of any actors, and it caused a big stir with fans not having assets. Game turned out ok, but assets would have been amazing. Jack supposedly went back, and negotiated assets. Again, that’s the rumor so who knows.

#1007 1 year ago
Quoted from konghusker:

The potc didn’t have movie clips of any actors, and it caused a big stir with fans not having assets. Game turned out ok, but assets would have been amazing.

That is because for what ever reason. The actors and actresses owned their own audio and video rights. It would have been a long drawn out nightmare going back and forth with agents and actors. And some might do it for cheap and some would want a fortune or not at all. And when you secure an asset, you'd still need Disney approval for having it in the game.

I don't know if it's that way with every Disney movie. It did seem to be a unique situation.

LTG : )

#1008 1 year ago
Quoted from PghPinballRescue:

I could probably find some info for you if you tell me specifically what you're looking for.

Thanks for the offer. My main use was to compare trims in case I ever wanted to buy one used, or to answer questions about specific versions on Facebook or Pinside. We got Wonka LE new, and WOZ used. I could see me picking up a used Hobbit of some version someday.

#1009 1 year ago
Quoted from APfan1:

You know things are bad when there's over 1,000 posts and people are now talking about Alf and David Lee Roth's solo career.
Oof.

Maybe JJP are waiting for Toy Story to be in the public domain? At this rate it won’t be far off

#1010 1 year ago

if only there were other pins we could play to fill in the time until the next JJP is introduced…

#1011 1 year ago
B828F19A-7867-40E5-A558-79628F42C4EF.gifB828F19A-7867-40E5-A558-79628F42C4EF.gif
#1013 1 year ago

But I don't want to save animals.. I just wanna play some pinball

#1014 1 year ago

What is going on with seeing post it says 8 new post but when I go to look it’s the same old ones. Doing it on other ones to any ideas.

#1015 1 year ago
Quoted from big-c66:

What is going on with seeing post it says 8 new post but when I go to look it’s the same old ones. Doing it on other ones to any ideas.

Kinda sums up this thread and, really, the pinball social media world in general.

#1016 1 year ago

Exactly - put us out of our misery please

Quoted from Pinballomatic:

Kinda sums up this thread and, really, the pinball social media world in general.

#1017 1 year ago
Quoted from big-c66:

1. deactivate pinside account
2. return in 30 days to re-activate again and you should see new posts.

#1018 1 year ago
0E209E8F-3891-4499-AF5A-6A31CD2328E9 (resized).png0E209E8F-3891-4499-AF5A-6A31CD2328E9 (resized).png
#1019 1 year ago

toddtuckey seems very bullish about the month of June. Perhaps he can elucidate more here?

#1020 1 year ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

toddtuckey seems very bullish about the month of June. Perhaps he can elucidate more here?

The man had to have a heart attack to win a Twipy and now you want MORE from him? Insatiable.

Less than three weeks. Pintastic show, supposedly. They've been building them for well over a month, so at their usual rate that means they likely have 200-300 or so stockpiled. I'm assuming a portion of those are for overseas launch and may already be on a boat.

#1021 1 year ago

I have met a lot of people in my life... Todd is not among them.

(sorry Boss)

#1022 1 year ago

Nostradamus predicted a super cool pin was coming out next week sometime!

#1023 1 year ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Nostradamus predicted a super cool pin was coming out next week sometime!

Is Nostradamus Jersey Jack himself?

#1024 1 year ago

I heard it’s Beavis and Butthead not Toy story.

#1025 1 year ago
Quoted from titanpenguin:

"The Lion King"is the new rumor.
Hakuna matata multiball, it means no worries.

#1026 1 year ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

it’s the boys with additional content to be added for season 3. It will feature a dont sneeze mode.

#1027 1 year ago

it’s the boys with additional content to be added for season 3. It will feature a dont sneeze mode.

With video assets

#1028 1 year ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Nah. I have an insider that confirmed it's Hungry, Hungry Hippo! 100% multiball. Just bash the flippers for a big score!

#1029 1 year ago

I’d love a Boys pin, the call-outs alone would be amazing, but no way JJP do it, it’s so far from family friendly.

#1030 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

I’d love a Boys pin, the call-outs alone would be amazing, but no way JJP do it, it’s so far from family friendly.

GnR not exactly family friendly,but I can’t see them picking The Boys either?

#1031 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

Amazon prime delivery pinball. Could you imagine? $10,000 LE for prime subscribers. What a weird mess that would be. I almost hope so. Sell your soul to Bezos Jack! Lol....

#1032 1 year ago

Aren't there dozens of other "dream theme" threads out there? Why make this into another one?

I get it. No new info so people are restless. But can't we just keep this one thread on track? Please?

#1033 1 year ago
Quoted from APfan1:

Aren't there dozens of other "dream theme" threads out there? Why make this into another one?
I get it. No new info so people are restless. But can't we just keep this one thread on track? Please?

If you can’t bring up other dream themes can we continue to bash everthing about JJP pins?Including future pins we haven’t even seen yet?

#1034 1 year ago
Quoted from romulusx:

If you can’t bring up other dream themes can we continue to bash everthing about JJP pins?Including future pins we haven’t even seen yet?

So the choices in this thread are:

Bring up dream themes or bash JJP?

How about, oh, I don't know, talking about Toy Story rumors or news? Seems strange, I get it. But it's literally in the title of the thread.

#1035 1 year ago
Quoted from APfan1:

So the choices in this thread are:
Bring up dream themes or bash JJP?
How about, oh, I don't know, talking about Toy Story rumors or news? Seems strange, I get it. But it's literally in the title of the thread.

Hey man I agree with you on this matter 100%.I was being sarcastic!

#1036 1 year ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Hey man I agree with you on this matter 100%.I was being sarcastic!

It's impossible to identify sarcasm through text.

#1037 1 year ago

That would be awesome!

#1038 1 year ago

I heard it will be another version of Wizard Of Oz. The Wicked Witches of the East version.

#1039 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

I heard it will be another version of Wizard Of Oz. The Wicked Witches of the East version.

Will they include the monkey this time?

#1040 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

I heard something similar, but that they were partnering with Bravo for the Real Spinsters of Oz.

#1041 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

Before picking up my ECLE I was always hoping for a Black Wicked Witch Version to partner with my Black Arrow.

#1042 1 year ago

This is the best photo I could take of Toy Story video mode....Or was this after the heat stroke at Disney?

35107039994_3faff08859_b (resized).jpg35107039994_3faff08859_b (resized).jpg

#1043 1 year ago

Is this for real ? (and I'm asking because it sure looks real)

#1044 1 year ago

I'm really surprised no one has mocked up a Toy Story Speculation PF design...

#1045 1 year ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

This is the best photo I could take of Toy Story video mode....Or was this after the heat stroke at Disney?
[quoted image]

That’s the 4d ride you throw rings around them. Fun ride

#1046 1 year ago
Quoted from APfan1:

Let’s here the news you have then….

Unfortunately it’s the nature of the beast when a title is known/rumoured for so long and it’s anticipated reveal continues to drag on and on, minds wander.

But on topic, I have been hearing the end of this month will bring the revel.

#1047 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

Unfortunately it’s the nature of the beast when a title is known/rumoured for so long and it’s anticipated reveal continues to drag on and on, minds wander.

I’m hoping the end of this week or weekend

#1048 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

Not before the Buzz Movie?

#1049 1 year ago
Quoted from Richard-NBA-SF2:

Not before the Buzz Movie?

I don’t understand why since it’s based on TS movies but Disney might have told them to wait for whatever reason

#1050 1 year ago
Quoted from adol75:

Is this for real ? (and I'm asking because it sure looks real)

No its from the ride at Disney World

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 15,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 11,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

14,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
St. Petersburg, FL
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 299.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Eville Pinball

$ 16.95
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 12,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 11,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Bensenville, IL
10,099 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 35.00
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 6,049 posts in this topic. You are on page 21 of 121.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-toy-story/page/21?hl=oneangrymo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.