(Topic ID: 290919)

JJP Toy Story (any rumor confirmations?)

By Trojanlaw

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 6,049 posts
  • 661 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 months ago by Chris25810
  • Topic is favorited by 93 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

49E1AA8F-FA29-4F4D-B1BC-1F5A44288A70.jpeg
9A992D2B-FA2B-40FC-AC43-58772CB9538B (resized).jpeg
AC614DA1-F00B-4054-9170-C4D1150B344E (resized).jpeg
IMG_2068 (resized).JPG
IMG_2067 (resized).JPG
72EC51DA-CB1D-4978-8995-03B6B558B128.gif
IMG_3625 (resized).jpeg
224F7BE6-01B8-447C-A998-C3554FBB37C8 (resized).jpeg
GabbyFacemask.jpg
ken_doll_meet_bensons_dummies_by_noureldeinm2003_df7k99y-350t (resized).jpg
86234446-23FA-456B-AC4A-4CF71F767F09 (resized).jpeg
090C9D93-1C0E-4270-A892-121040E8D562 (resized).jpeg
435E7D06-9C0D-4553-AEA9-BE1CE86855F7 (resized).jpeg
6B64B962-6BD0-422D-9BE2-249F80844320 (resized).jpeg
7CBACD5F-A487-4F5E-A9F2-593649FDCD98 (resized).jpeg
AB374773-1B6A-44D9-9D32-700496F69930 (resized).jpeg

There are 6,049 posts in this topic. You are on page 119 of 121.
#5901 1 year ago
Quoted from HarryReimer:

What did you adjust the time to? I have this issue.

Stock was 60, and I turned it down to 30 so it became reliable. That's probably ballpark for you, too, but you may have to tweak it up or down a little if it's still occasionally slipping by. The adjustment is on the coil menu.

#5902 1 year ago

What pitch should the game be set to?

#5903 1 year ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

6.5 degres provides the best game experience.

#5904 1 year ago

The paperwork with your machine tells you:

- Align the top of the bubble with the second line from the bottom.

#5905 1 year ago

Just got my TS$ delivered. I really like the game. I had played it before in a showroom, but with a dark environment the light show is spectacular. Not sure, other than the price, why people negatively critique this pin. All my visitors seem to immediately migrate to this pin and play it longer than my other seven pins. The ball flow is great and some shots are challenging. The fidelity to the movie is very good and although I am not into kiddie themes, both TS4 and WW are two of my best pins. And yes, 6.5 pitch is the best ball flow.

#5906 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Stock was 60, and I turned it down to 30 so it became reliable. That's probably ballpark for you, too, but you may have to tweak it up or down a little if it's still occasionally slipping by. The adjustment is on the coil menu.

50 did it for me.

#5907 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:

The paperwork with your machine tells you:
- Align the top of the bubble with the second line from the bottom.

Just curious…is this actually accurate? It seems practically EVERY JJP game says “2nd line from the bottom” but the pitch is not intended to be the same for every JJP game….what are the chances this is just inaccurate boilerplate language that JJP reprints with every game?

#5908 1 year ago
Quoted from Freakyguy666:

Just curious…is this actually accurate? It seems practically EVERY JJP game says “2nd line from the bottom” but the pitch is not intended to be the same for every JJP game….what are the chances this is just inaccurate boilerplate language that JJP reprints with every game?

My assumption is (was?) that they design them to the same angle. I could be wrong, it happened once.

#5909 1 year ago
Quoted from Freakyguy666:

Four JJP standard width cabinets using Pat’s cabinet design DI WW GNR TS4 - four same cabinets all same setup. With regard to bubble level. Simple as that.

#5910 1 year ago

6.5 is always the standard recommended pitch, but this is by no means carved in stone, despite what others say. I have never set a game at 6.5 in my entire life. Most games play slow and floaty at this pitch, imo. I prefer somewhere in the 6.8-7.2 range and have never had a problem. From what I have seen, many private owners do the same. Go with what feels good for your tastes!

#5911 1 year ago
Quoted from AvidPinPlayer:

Not sure, other than the price, why people negatively critique this pin.

How are you not sure? It’s been explained clearly and thoroughly.

1. There’s nothing mechanically new and interesting.

2. Giant iPad takes up space where something cool could be.

3. People wanted TS1-3. 4 isn’t beloved & carries zero nostalgia.

4. Even within the confines of TS4, it doesn’t feel like TS. It feels like a carnival slot machine.

#5912 1 year ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

4. Even within the confines of TS4, it doesn’t feel like TS. It feels like a carnival slot machine.

5. Poor value for both operators (12k entry) and collectors (too many being produced).

#5913 1 year ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

always felt this way about WOZ, too- the pinball is pretty much indistinguishable from some of the WOZ slots. something about the way JJ chops up assets from the original properties to use on the LCD doesn't sit right with me

#5914 1 year ago
Quoted from snaroff:

5. Poor value for both operators (12k entry) and collectors (too many being produced).

Operators don't care how much it costs, they care how much it makes. It's doing very well with every operator I've talked to, even at higher vend prices.

#5915 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Operators don't care how much it costs, they care how much it makes. It's doing very well with every operator I've talked to, even at higher vend prices.

I guess you know all the operators...huh. Sure, some ops aren't price sensitive but some are. I helped open a free play arcade (i.e. pay-per-hour) in LA and the price of the games was definitely a consideration. Why would Stern continue to produce Pro's if the ops were happy paying for Premiums/LE's?

#5916 1 year ago
Quoted from snaroff:

I guess you know all the operators...huh. Sure, some ops aren't price sensitive but some are. I helped open a free play arcade in LA and the price of the games were definitely a consideration.

I know a few. And the fact that ZERO have said it's doing poorly means it's likely doing ok or better than ok.

And of course, a FREE PLAY arcade is a different beast. Completely different cost/return considerations, but I'm sure you were aware of that. So maybe making the statement that it's a "poor value for FREE PLAY arcade operators" would be more on point next post. I probably wouldn't disagree since I don't know any free play arcade ops.

#5917 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I know a few. And the fact that ZERO have said it's doing poorly means it's likely doing ok or better than ok.
And of course, a FREE PLAY arcade is a different beast. Completely different cost/return considerations, but I'm sure you were aware of that. So maybe making the statement that it's a "poor value for FREE PLAY arcade operators" would be more on point next post.

Well, free play, pay-one-price has become really popular. You just aren't talking to enough operators...knowing a few is far from a good sample size. Only high traffic locations won't care about spending ~2x what a Stern Pro sells for. Again, Stern knows this market better than any pinball manufacturer and if arcades truly aren't price sensitive, Stern would have a different business model. I guess it's possible JJP knows more than Stern and might abolish doing Pro models.

#5918 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Operators don't care how much it costs, they care how much it makes.

Well yes and no.

At $12K, is the money better spent on TS or is there something the OP can make more on for the same money ?

LTG : )

#5919 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

Well yes and no.
At $12K, is the money better spent on TS or is there something the OP can make more on for the same money ?

There are a million considerations, yes, but TS4 is also a draw in a category that no other pin manufacturer really has a direct line product that competes with it. So there's the consideration that just having the TS4 is a "draw" machine in many markets that will get people in that will amplify the other games around it.

I mean, look, I really don't CARE, but when I see people (not you) throwing around completely inaccurate statements that it's not a "good value for [any] operators" I feel a duty to inject some real-world levity.

#5920 1 year ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Well, free play, pay-one-price has become really popular. You just aren't talking to enough operators...knowing a few is far from a good sample size.

Sounds like you're talking to the WRONG operators for this machine. Free play arcades are a different beast than location based vend play. Apples and oranges.

#5921 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Sounds like you're talking to the WRONG operators for this machine. Free play arcades are a different beast than location based vend play. Apples and oranges.

Doesn't it really come down to residual value of a machine once it comes off route? The real question is what would a routed TS4 be worth after several thousand plays?....my guess way below $10K, but who knows.

#5922 1 year ago

# 576 is home!

IMG_3625 (resized).jpegIMG_3625 (resized).jpeg
#5923 1 year ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

No intent on starting a back & forth, but I respectfully disagree. Opinions are like elbows, everyone has two. You dislike it, so be it. I like it very much.

#5924 1 year ago

Probably doing good on location as the shiny new kid on the block with some recognizable characters on the back box art but no real involvement in the game. Oh look at me!

#5925 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

There are a million considerations, yes, but TS4 is also a draw in a category that no other pin manufacturer really has a direct line product that competes with it. So there's the consideration that just having the TS4 is a "draw" machine in many markets that will get people in that will amplify the other games around it.
I mean, look, I really don't CARE, but when I see people (not you) throwing around completely inaccurate statements that it's not a "good value for [any] operators" I feel a duty to inject some real-world levity.

Another big factor for commercial could be how much value it holds.. I figure with the cost of these things, that has become a significant part of the calculation for some. It seems like JJPs get better with age.. I kind of feel like the carnival story has limitless potential here.

And in the case of TS4, despite numerous adjustments people are needing to make, I think the general design should be one of the more solid JJPs so far as stuff to break etc.

Guess time will tell where it sits 18 months or so from now.

#5926 1 year ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

The real question is what would a routed TS4 be worth after several thousand plays?....my guess way below $10K, but who knows.

Unlike so many hobbyists, operators don't expect their equipment to appreciate in value. So it's accepted that there will be depreciation.. The question is simply a discussion of earnings vs that depreciation. You can't really talk about one without the other.

The thing about JJPs is... there is no flood of cheap used ones around because the majority of them were bought by home owners. That keeps the avg prices up. So even if you are the 'bottom 10%' of game examples.. you're still the bottom of a sales range that has a very high avg sales price.

Would taking a 4k hit in depreciation be a big hit? Sure... but it's still not 12k like people keep waving their hands about.. and still less than the 6k that most hobbyist have set in their mind that people need to make to offset a stern pro

#5927 1 year ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Doesn't it really come down to residual value of a machine once it comes off route? The real question is what would a routed TS4 be worth after several thousand plays?....my guess way below $10K, but who knows.

It comes down to total income+residual value-initial cost. The residual value alone is not the sole indicator. But as I said before, there's an intangible "draw" consideration that is hard to directly quantify except with A/B comparisons of before/after TS4 showed up (and even then those are very vague data points since they're not ABSOLUTE unless you only have one other game at that location).

#5928 1 year ago
Quoted from AvidPinPlayer:

No intent on starting a back & forth, but I respectfully disagree. Opinions are like elbows, everyone has two. You dislike it, so be it. I like it very much.

I didn’t respond to you to debate opinion. You claimed to not understand why people don’t like it. I made it very clear why the people who don’t like it don’t like it.

#5929 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Unlike so many hobbyists, operators don't expect their equipment to appreciate in value. So it's accepted that there will be depreciation.. The question is simply a discussion of earnings vs that depreciation. You can't really talk about one without the other.
The thing about JJPs is... there is no flood of cheap used ones around because the majority of them were bought by home owners. That keeps the avg prices up. So even if you are the 'bottom 10%' of game examples.. you're still the bottom of a sales range that has a very high avg sales price.
Would taking a 4k hit in depreciation be a big hit? Sure... but it's still not 12k like people keep waving their hands about.. and still less than the 6k that most hobbyist have set in their mind that people need to make to offset a stern pro

Makes sense...

#5930 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

It comes down to total income+residual value-initial cost. The residual value alone is not the sole indicator. But as I said before, there's an intangible "draw" consideration that is hard to directly quantify except with A/B comparisons of before/after TS4 showed up (and even then those are very vague data points since they're not ABSOLUTE unless you only have one other game at that location).

Clearly its not the sole factor in determining if it makes fiscal sense although its an important one

#5931 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

As an operator are you able to depreciate it this asset on your taxes? I would imagine that factors into your equation as well.

#5932 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:It comes down to total income+residual value-initial cost. The residual value alone is not the sole indicator. But as I said before, there's an intangible "draw" consideration that is hard to directly quantify except with A/B comparisons of before/after TS4 showed up.

At this point, it is too early to tell how good TS4 will be. I have had mine out just over a month and while earnings are good, it isn't doing any better than Dialed In did in the first month, nor Wonka at the same location. Also, the whole room of games is up, but again not more than the effect that any other new pin would have. Both DI and WW are good comparisons as they were both released at similar times of the year so seasonality doesn't come into play. Of new games placed in the past year at this location, both Halloween and Godzilla earned more than TS4 in the first month as well.

I'll know more in a few months, and even more in six months as to whether the game has "legs". Things may be different at other locations, so YMMV.

#5933 1 year ago

I’m a big fan of the game, but from an operator standpoint, the price has to be tough. For 12k, you could nearly buy two stern pros. So the question becomes, can toy story out earn gz and mando? Or rush and stranger things? Maybe, maybe not, but that’s how I’d think about it.

#5934 1 year ago
Quoted from Lermods:

I’m a big fan of the game, but from an operator standpoint, the price has to be tough. For 12k, you could nearly buy two stern pros. So the question becomes, can toy story out earn gz and mando? Or rush and stranger things? Maybe, maybe not, but that’s how I’d think about it.

Also depends on...

1) do you have another spot worth putting the second game at? Otherwise, not much use in 'can get two for that price' thinking
2) is there a negative impression risk if you don't have the game?
3) Will the game earn it's keep? in both the slot its in (vs an alternative) and enough to keep itself profitable

Unfortunately routing is far more about 'putting something in the right spot' then it is 'I have something to put out on location'. The pull and passive traffic isn't really good enough to just have pins floating out on their own these days. So having good locations and keeping them pumping is a huge part of it. Pins have such a high overhead associated with them you have to be a lot more selective in where you put them. That means their 'slot' in a good location becomes something you plan around too.

#5935 1 year ago
Quoted from BrianBannon:

At this point, it is too early to tell how good TS4 will be. I have had mine out just over a month and while earnings are good

Thanks. The important data point is another op with good (aka "ok") earnings with TS4. Still haven't seen a bad report on TS4 earnings.

#5936 1 year ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Why would Stern continue to produce Pro's if the ops were happy paying for Premiums/LE's?

Because the Pro games are significantly more reliable and reliability is important to many ops.

#5937 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Also depends on...

Excellent points. What I all think about.

Quoted from flynnibus:

1) do you have another spot worth putting the second game at?

No.

Quoted from flynnibus:

2) is there a negative impression risk if you don't have the game?

There hasn't been.

Quoted from flynnibus:

3) Will the game earn it's keep?

For me probably not. I'd have to remove a game to get it. So it would have to take in what that game was doing and the "new" pin money. Not many pins capable of that.

And these comments are just for me. Based on my experience. Other ops and places can and will have different experiences.

Initially I was seriously thinking of trading my jjp Pirates for a TS CE, until I saw it. I expected more for what might be Pat's last game.

If I was going to buy a pin right now, I'd be thinking Godzilla premium or a Safe Cracker. Two pins that either one would be a plus for me.

#5938 1 year ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

As an operator are you able to depreciate it this asset on your taxes? I would imagine that factors into your equation as well.

Yes you can depreciate over time (plus immediately expense any equipment under $2,500). $12K is a lot for a routed pinball machine, when a Stern Pro is nearly half. Many other arcade games that costs less, will earn much more than pins. At our arcade, we kept about 20 pins, but there many arcade games that earned better than pinball, cost less also the maintenance cost of pinball is much higher.

#5939 1 year ago

I tried to give Toy Story a second chance today at an arcade. Flippers felt like wet noodles (hard to hit up ramps), sling shots barely had power, and the lag time on the Tiki pinball was terrible. There were no real satisfying shots, this seems like a complete flop for me and glad I didn't buy one after seeing 4 (vs. Toy Story general).

Plus the JJP quality has been terrible in the past. WOZ had the light board issues and many others. Dialed in earned miserably (although I enjoyed it). Hobbit was a snooze fest with multiple quality issues. The POTC came with more quality issues than I could count and playfield is pooling all over, but it is a fantastic game. GNR had paint lifting off the playfield and terrible game (other than assets and lights). Although I didn't like Wonka (too easy and long), it did earn well and had minimal problems.

Stern were better value and quality and tended to earn better too. JJP just doesn't seem to target the operator market as elimination of standard pricing shows.

#5940 1 year ago
Quoted from PrinzFred:

Yes you can depreciate over time (plus immediately expense any equipment under $2,500). $12K is a lot for a routed pinball machine, when a Stern Pro is nearly half. Many other arcade games that costs less, will earn much more than pins. At our arcade, we kept about 20 pins, but there many arcade games that earned better than pinball, cost less also the maintenance cost of pinball is much higher.

Nice. Thanks for operating pins even though they aren’t as easy to operate or earn with. Glad to have them out and available.

#5941 1 year ago
Quoted from PrinzFred:

I tried to give Toy Story a second chance today at an arcade. Flippers felt like wet noodles (hard to hit up ramps),

Sounds like that machine may have been one of the ones that went out without coil sleeves on one or more flipper coils. That causes what you observed. TS4 has no problems making the ramps, even after a good length of straight play.

Be a pal to that OP and leave a note on that pin to check the coil sleeves. A good OP will appreciate the heads up.

#5942 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Be a pal to that OP and leave a note on that pin to check the coil sleeves. A good OP will appreciate the heads up.

And coil stops are screwed on tight.

#5943 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

And these comments are just for me. Based on my experience. Other ops and places can and will have different experiences.
Initially I was seriously thinking of trading my jjp Pirates for a TS CE, until I saw it. I expected more for what might be Pat's last game.
If I was going to buy a pin right now, I'd be thinking Godzilla premium or a Safe Cracker. Two pins that either one would be a plus for me.

Yeah making space and a game earning it's spot is opportunity cost that many don't consider. Thank god you didn't trade on POTC.. tho I sure would have been tempted to just cash out on it during the peak! Getting 7-8k net in one swoop is worth a lot time! plus a new game earning in that same spot. With the surge in game values, we often have to analyze if cashing out is simply better than the coin drop.

#5944 1 year ago
Quoted from explosiveegg:

Because the Pro games are significantly more reliable and reliability is important to many ops.

Makes sense...Pro's are a win/win for many ops. Also interesting relative to the JJP discussion...my buddy manages an awesome Pinball Museum (https://silverballmuseum.com/delray-beach/) and has remarked how the JJP games have much more down time than the Stern games (and he is an incredible pinball tech and restorer).

Quoted from PrinzFred:

Plus the JJP quality has been terrible in the past. WOZ had the light board issues and many others. Dialed in earned miserably (although I enjoyed it). Hobbit was a snooze fest with multiple quality issues. The POTC came with more quality issues than I could count and playfield is pooling all over, but it is a fantastic game. GNR had paint lifting off the playfield and terrible game (other than assets and lights). Although I didn't like Wonka (too easy and long), it did earn well and had minimal problems.
Stern were better value and quality and tended to earn better too. JJP just doesn't seem to target the operator market as elimination of standard pricing shows.

Exactly.

#5945 1 year ago

Not really sure how this has derailed into a "is TS4 a good value for OP's or not" thread but I am certainly enjoying mine, no regrets. To those that don't like it, think the price is nuts, think JJP is spiraling downward, or would much rather prefer a GZ or CCR/etc, its all good, I certainly take no issue with that. That's the great thing about pinball, you can buy what you like and I can buy what I like. As long as we respect each others personal opinions and reasons for buying or not buying TS4, it's all good.

#5946 1 year ago
Quoted from snaroff:

my buddy manages an awesome Pinball Museum (https://silverballmuseum.com/delray-beach/) and has remarked how the JJP games have much more down time than the Stern games (and he is an incredible pinball tech and restorer).

They're not "set it and forget it" like many Stern Pros, but if you do basic maintenance on them and keep them clean/waxed, the problems that would take them down are minimal. We had every JJP LE on route from WoZ to jjPotC and WoZ was the only one ever down completely for any length of time due to light board issues (before I completed my JJP 1.x trial to become a Jedi at fixing them). jjPotC, especially was a monster earner on the route. Top of the earnings the whole time it was out, even with a $1.50 vend. I met one group that regularly drove 90 minutes one way from Chico just to play it (the other two A+ pins we had at that location were cherry on top for them).

#5947 1 year ago
Quoted from arcadenerd925:

Not really sure how this has derailed into a "is TS4 a good value for OP's or not" thread but I am certainly enjoying mine, no regrets. To those that don't like it, think the price is nuts, think JJP is spiraling downward, or would much rather prefer a GZ or CCR/etc, its all good, I certainly take no issue with that. That's the great thing about pinball, you can buy what you like and I can buy what I like. As long as we respect each others personal opinions and reasons for buying or not buying TS4, it's all good.

Not sure it's derailed, but the simple answer to your (rhetorical) question is price (as you note). No doubt we're pedantic, but I don't see disrespect...glad you are happy with your game! I remember being an early adopter of Dialed In when everyone was making fun of it...ended up being my favorite JJP (by far).

Quoted from PinMonk:

They're not "set it and forget it" like many Stern Pros, but if you do basic maintenance on them and keep them clean/waxed, the problems that would take them down are minimal.

The games at the location mentioned are impeccably maintained...the dysfunction had nothing to do with cleaning/waxing. Good to hear you've had good experience with your games.

#5948 1 year ago
Quoted from arcadenerd925:

72EC51DA-CB1D-4978-8995-03B6B558B128.gif72EC51DA-CB1D-4978-8995-03B6B558B128.gif
#5949 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

They're not "set it and forget it" like many Stern Pros, but if you do basic maintenance on them and keep them clean/waxed, the problems that would take them down are minimal. We had every JJP LE on route from WoZ to jjPotC and WoZ was the only one ever down completely for any length of time due to light board issues (before I completed my JJP 1.x trial to become a Jedi at fixing them). jjPotC, especially was a monster earner on the route. Top of the earnings the whole time it was out, even with a $1.50 vend. I met one group that regularly drove 90 minutes one way from Chico just to play it (the other two A+ pins we had at that location were cherry on top for them).

The whole "Stern Pro's are more reliable then JJP's" type comments always get me. Yes, a LZ Pro is more reliable then a JJP as there's barely anything in it that moves, same thing for a majority of Stern Pro's lol. The game has changed though with Toy Story 4, now it has far less things that move in it as well!

#5950 1 year ago
Quoted from PrinzFred:

Hobbit was a snooze fest with multiple quality issues.

The Hobbit I purchased off-route had 24,000 plays. It was the top earner for nearly 3 years in the large arcade I bought it from. It cleaned up beautifully, and looks nearly new after all that time. Hence, my experience is that it was very well built and held up quite well. As for "snooze-fest", that's a personal opinion. I find it a wonderful title and consider it one of the most underrated pins I've ever bought. Closest thing to an RPG in pinball, even better than AIQ in that regard.

IMG_2067 (resized).JPGIMG_2067 (resized).JPGIMG_2068 (resized).JPGIMG_2068 (resized).JPG
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - Pre-order Spot
St. Clair Shores, MI
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Little Egg Harbor, NJ
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
$ 11,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 18.50
Playfield - Decals
Lermods
Decals
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Hardware
Pinball Haven
Hardware
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 15,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 6,049 posts in this topic. You are on page 119 of 121.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-toy-story/page/119 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.