(Topic ID: 290919)

JJP Toy Story (any rumor confirmations?)

By Trojanlaw

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 6,049 posts
  • 661 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 months ago by Chris25810
  • Topic is favorited by 93 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

49E1AA8F-FA29-4F4D-B1BC-1F5A44288A70.jpeg
9A992D2B-FA2B-40FC-AC43-58772CB9538B (resized).jpeg
AC614DA1-F00B-4054-9170-C4D1150B344E (resized).jpeg
IMG_2068 (resized).JPG
IMG_2067 (resized).JPG
72EC51DA-CB1D-4978-8995-03B6B558B128.gif
IMG_3625 (resized).jpeg
224F7BE6-01B8-447C-A998-C3554FBB37C8 (resized).jpeg
GabbyFacemask.jpg
ken_doll_meet_bensons_dummies_by_noureldeinm2003_df7k99y-350t (resized).jpg
86234446-23FA-456B-AC4A-4CF71F767F09 (resized).jpeg
090C9D93-1C0E-4270-A892-121040E8D562 (resized).jpeg
435E7D06-9C0D-4553-AEA9-BE1CE86855F7 (resized).jpeg
6B64B962-6BD0-422D-9BE2-249F80844320 (resized).jpeg
7CBACD5F-A487-4F5E-A9F2-593649FDCD98 (resized).jpeg
AB374773-1B6A-44D9-9D32-700496F69930 (resized).jpeg

There are 6,049 posts in this topic. You are on page 108 of 121.
#5351 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Disaster for Spooky going forward. They burned their base HARD. That sellout was because people TRUSTED Spooky due to accumulated goodwill, and that loss is not easy to charge up again. That trust was OBLITERATED with Halloween/Ultraman. Look at the marketplace. People selling a top of the line Ultraman for $6700. That's DUMPING. If Spooky is really are doing a double release AGAIN, they learned nothing and it will be very interesting soon.

People expected the same star team behind the scenes as Rick and Morty had. We knew the layout was Bug and Luke's, but we didn't realize that none of the programming, rules, or display team was involved. No Bowen, no nothing.

And it wasn't just flippers that got screwed, it was anyone who normally only keeps their pins for a few months. I know I'm never buying a Spooky game ahead of time. I'll buy one for market rate, when I can have it immediately. None of this pay a 2k deposit and watch prices crash for a year crap.

#5352 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

unfortunately it's been such a recurring problem with all the manufacturers.. even found some garbage in the 90s wpc stuff like omitting major assemblies like ramps. Stern was decent in the 2000s, then went to garbage (Metallica era)... now we get 'manual lite' where at least wiring connection points are covered.
I mean, would it kill them to have someone in the field review what they have, or at least revise them after release based on need/feedback.

I think it comes down to "don't care." And I can see omitting an assembly (trunk in Elvira) by mistake or a ramp or something, but to leave out THE FLIPPER ASSEMBLIES? I mean, c'mon. That's just incompetence. And that TS4 manual reeks of it.

#5353 1 year ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

People expected the same star team behind the scenes as Rick and Morty had. We knew the layout was Bug and Luke's, but we didn't realize that none of the programming, rules, or display team was involved. No Bowen, no nothing.

Hubris and deception. The Spooky customers did not deserve what they got.

Quoted from DakotaMike:

And it wasn't just flippers that got screwed, it was anyone who normally only keeps their pins for a few months. I know I'm never buying a Spooky game ahead of time. I'll buy one for market rate, when I can have it immediately. None of this pay a 2k deposit and watch prices crash for a year crap.

Yep. Like I said, they burned their base. Their WHOLE base at once, and the embers are still hot. That trust is obliterated for the most part, and Spooky had a LOT of it. If they really are doing another double release next, it will be extremely interesting, even if one of them is Scooby Doo. SD with a homebrew layout that doesn't shoot well is not something anyone is asking for.

#5354 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Disaster for Spooky going forward. They burned their base HARD. That sellout was because people TRUSTED Spooky due to accumulated goodwill, and that loss is not easy to charge up again. That trust was OBLITERATED with Halloween/Ultraman. Look at the marketplace. People selling a top of the line Ultraman for $6700. That's DUMPING. If Spooky is really are doing a double release AGAIN, they learned nothing and it will be very interesting soon.

They made mistakes and need to correct them but not the disaster you are claiming yet. Plenty of people got their games and are enjoying them with code still being worked on with new animators/coders hired. I'll believe the future double release rumor when I see it, they would have to mega staff up to make it work.

#5355 1 year ago
Quoted from manadams:

They made mistakes and need to correct them but not the disaster you are claiming yet. Plenty of people got their games and are enjoying them with code still being worked on with new animators/coders hired. I'll believe the future double release rumor when I see it, they would have to mega staff up to make it work.

Why? They're destroying a current double with a spartan staff now. Sounds like they're ready to jump ship to a more popular title set and try a double AGAIN. And I'll believe the new animations/coders quality level when I see it. The fact that they released the game with the atrocious graphics they did seriously calls into question their judgment. Animation is not cheap and the game needs basically all of it redone. I can't see them spending the money.

#5356 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I think it comes down to "don't care."

I think it's "we can get away with it" and they use the savings for margins -- Just like all the companies are getting away with abysmal post-sales part availability... etc. No one is selling on service/reliability/TCO. I will say Stern has done well generally with it's mechanical engineering for servicability.. but failing on all the other fronts. Having equipment down for weeks to months just isn't a way to do business. If this wasn't a passion industry I'm sure everyone would have rolled on years ago.

They don't care because buyers re-enforce they don't need to. Alas the world in general is making this harder to harder to counteract too :/

#5357 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Hubris and deception. The Spooky customers did not deserve what they got.

Yep. Like I said, they burned their base. Their WHOLE base at once, and the embers are still hot. That trust is obliterated for the most part, and Spooky had a LOT of it. If they really are doing another double release next, it will be extremely interesting, even if one of them is Scooby Doo. SD with a homebrew layout that doesn't shoot well is not something anyone is asking for.

Yep. Stop the BURN!!!

The amount of Halloween and UM’s for sale for the price?

Get what you can get but it’s a 100% I’d never participate in any FOMO pump next time.

Like my Halloween a lot but not gonna be one of those monkeys F ing a football

You can’t say JJP does it and then be Ok with this BS.

#5358 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Disaster for Spooky going forward. They burned their base HARD. That sellout was because people TRUSTED Spooky due to accumulated goodwill

Lol - they didn't burn their base and the sellout had nothing to do with "trust" or "goodwill". The two hour sellout was *some* of their base and a *lot* of people trying to cash in on the R&M spot flipping. The flippers cared nothing about owning the game so they are simply dumping their spots as planned - but are forced to do it at market value and are taking a loss.

I know you've been around long enough to remember ACNC and TNA runs - those didn't sell out until late into the runs. That's the way it should be as it gives people time to see and play the games before purchasing. Everyone that purchased an ACNC or TNA actually wanted to own the game. Unlike this flipping BS that's been a cancer to our hobby the last few years.

As for me and Spooky - I'll keep buying every title they make because they make fun games and I like them as people. I suspect iceman44 will too.

#5359 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

I think it's "we can get away with it" and they use the savings for margins -- Just like all the companies are getting away with abysmal post-sales part availability... etc. No one is selling on service/reliability/TCO. I will say Stern has done well generally with it's mechanical engineering for servicability.. but failing on all the other fronts. Having equipment down for weeks to months just isn't a way to do business. If this wasn't a passion industry I'm sure everyone would have rolled on years ago.
They don't care because buyers re-enforce they don't need to. Alas the world in general is making this harder to harder to counteract too :/

Says the guy who just routed a TS4 LE ?

#5360 1 year ago
Quoted from Damonator:

Lol - they didn't burn their base and the sellout had nothing to do with "trust" or "goodwill". The two hour sellout was *some* of their base and a *lot* of people trying to cash in on the R&M spot flipping. The flippers cared nothing about owning the game so they are simply dumping their spots as planned - but are forced to do it at market value and are taking a loss.
I know you've been around long enough to remember ACNC and TNA runs - those didn't sell out until late into the runs. That's the way it should be as it gives people time to see and play the games before purchasing. Everyone that purchased an ACNC or TNA actually wanted to own the game. Unlike this flipping BS that's been a cancer to our hobby the last few years.
As for me and Spooky - I'll keep buying every title they make because they make fun games and I like them as people. I suspect iceman44 will too.

I love those guys but stop the FOMO. Put it up. Let it stand on its own merits and let the chips fall where they may

No need to carnival hype it

#5361 1 year ago
Quoted from Damonator:

ACNC and TNA were not super-hot licensed properties. They would have sold out Rick and Morty with twice their units if they didn't cut it off way too low.

#5362 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Says the guy who just routed a TS4 LE ?

and? Like I said... passion industry. If I were chasing pure ROI we wouldn't do what we do.

#5363 1 year ago

I love R&M but had to sell because it was put together as if by a blind man. Needed to move ball guilds and it still couldn’t make the shots. I’m sure the new owner was more comfortable with reassembling and drilling to get it to work. But it was unacceptable that my pin couldn’t be got to shoot properly plus needed flipper bushings replacement etc.

I love TNA and want Spooky to succeed, I’ve never played Halloween but it’s layout looks horrible so I never wanted to buy.

#5364 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

and? Like I said... passion industry. If I were chasing pure ROI we wouldn't do what we do.

“Cost of ownership” dude

#5365 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

ACNC and TNA were not super-hot licensed properties. They would have sold out Rick and Morty with twice their units if they didn't cut it off way too low.

They didn't "cut it off" per se - they simply made as many as they were comfortable making at the time. They've attempted to grow slowly and increase the number of games with each release.

AMH - 150
RZ - 300
ACNC - 500
R&M - 750
HWN/UM - 1750

TNA was 550 and around the same time as ACNC/R&M but was a contract build.

#5366 1 year ago
Quoted from Damonator:

They didn't "cut it off" per se - they simply made as many as they were comfortable making at the time. They've attempted to grow slowly and increase the number of games with each release.
AMH - 150
RZ - 300
ACNC - 500
R&M - 750
HWN/UM - 1750
TNA was 550 and around the same time as ACNC/R&M but was a contract build.

The point is, you can't compare TNA and ACNC relatively relaxed sellouts to the hyperactive Rick and Morty insta-sellout because R&M was a calding hot license with way too few made. Stern would have made 3000-4000 of them, no problem, probably 1000 LEs and sold every one of them. 750 was just way too few, so the goodwill accumulated plus a super-hot license added up to a record sellout, and it wasn't mostly flippers. Way less flippers than H/U. Spooky tried that again and took away the experienced designer, graphics, sound and code people and did a double release reskin for good measure and destroyed all that goodwill with H/U.

#5367 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

“Cost of ownership” dude

The company isn't routing TS4 because we think it's a TCO leader - we are routing it for other reasons.

The beauty of operating is... I don't have the personal stake in the buying decision that so many owners let cloud their judgement. These are mules to me, not trophies.

#5368 1 year ago
Quoted from rai:

I’ve never played Halloween but it’s layout looks horrible so I never wanted to buy.

Ugh... What a joke.

Jeff

#5369 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

The company isn't routing TS4 because we think it's a TCO leader - we are routing it for other reasons.
The beauty of operating is... I don't have the personal stake in the buying decision that so many owners let cloud their judgement. These are mules to me, not trophies.

Golden Tee?

#5370 1 year ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

I unboxed a corporate owned Toy Story 4 for the company office Tuesday and this game is a hard fail from Jersey Jack completely separate from gameplay.
First of all, there is an inexcusable number of stuck balls on this game. I have confirmed with my phone as well as my dedicated inclinometer that the game is at a 6.5 degree slope and that it is perfectly level left to right. I have had to physically bend the ball return where the wires go underneath the “Ducky and Bunny” toys as the ball kept getting hung up there. I have had to adjust the return gate by where the prize wheel is. The third ball ALWAYS gets stuck there when releasing balls for multiball. I have had to “shake the crap” out of the machine multiple times to get the ball unstuck from behind the LCD gamepad multiple times.
As to other issues with this $12,000 machine. I have had the laser kickback work 1 time in actually returning the ball to the game. It has drained every single other time. This NIB machine has multiple loose switches in it. After less than 20 plays, every single flipper hit and nudge triggers the far right pop. The little pop ups next to the kaboom ramp are not flush, and effect the travel path of the ball. Same thing with the spinning wheel. The slings on this game are anemic.
As to gameplay and layout? I really don’t have that much to say as most games I play are incomplete due to the ball hangups, and most other folks don’t either as casuals are not removing the glass to fix stuck balls. I will say that the Duke Kaboom ramp is satisfying, and that Gabby Gabby is not very well integrated. The modes do not feel different from one another at all. My ST:TNG, LOTR, JP, and Deadpool Pro all have very different feeling and playing modes. These all felt the same.
As to the pros… the Duke Kaboom rampe is satisfying, the screen looks great, the game looks beautiful, and I really like the cake toppers. I feel like this game should be more approachable to noobs and casuals and the mini tablet does a good job of explaining what is going on, but they have all this fancy stuff in here and it is still not obvious what you are supposed to do in general. Addams family had a “shoot the ramps then shoot the scoop” to start the modes. This does not have something simple like that.
Maybe the game will be better once it is dialed in, but I am beyond disappointed with the build quality issues I’m having. There are so many freaking oversights on this with them trying to make this nice that it’s not funny. For example, the game came with a cheap wrench labled leg bolt wrench… the wrench doesn’t actually fit the bolts (it is barely too small). You have to remove a plate with a huge warning cover labeled “qualified service personnel” to even plug this in. This game looks like they were trying to make a game to appeal to the masses that was less complicated. I don’t think they satisfied anyone here. I would rather have any other JJP game than this based on gameplay. I am grateful the company put a machine in the office, but a Cyclone would have been infinitely more entertaining. I do think this will appeal to little kids that will want to shoot the Duke Kaboom ramp repeatedly though. It is an easy target that appeals to noobs and casuals like scoring goals in World Cup Soccer 94. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I’ve had a few issues to get it tuned in, but nothing like this.

Ball got stuck on the left outlane (making the turn in), both wireform return switches had issues (one fell off the other was stuck closed), and the plug in the back for the EOS switches had come loose. Once, the ball got stuck coming out of Road trip multiball.

I wouldn’t consider that cheap wrench that came with it a flaw, I wouldn’t touch a $12k game with that thing!

#5371 1 year ago
Quoted from snaroff:

There are infinite ways to reimagine the game. The only designer that could be motivated to re-theme DI is Pat, and he is apparently retired.

Make that SIM card shot less important (maybe extra ball or something). The “by chance” aspect of it being a key shot in the game stinks. That’s why I sold mine (but now I completely miss it and want it back!)

#5372 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Rick and Morty lost me as a Spooky customer. I won't say for life because, never say never, but they have a very steep hill to climb to get me back.
I hated the code (which shows you everything regardless of how well you play) and I hated the build which rattled like a 30 year old hatchback filled with woofers.
It was a dream theme too.

Same here on dream theme. I had one for 3 weeks and sold it back to the guy I bought it from. Couldn’t stand it. Love the modes but just too damn repetitive. Scary Terry was awesome though. Very clunky game. Brick and Morty

#5373 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

The point is, you can't compare TNA and ACNC relatively relaxed sellouts to the hyperactive Rick and Morty insta-sellout because R&M was a calding hot license with way too few made. Stern would have made 3000-4000 of them, no problem, probably 1000 LEs and sold every one of them. 750 was just way too few, so the goodwill accumulated plus a super-hot license added up to a record sellout, and it wasn't mostly flippers. Way less flippers than H/U. Spooky tried that again and took away the experienced designer, graphics, sound and code people and did a double release reskin for good measure and destroyed all that goodwill with H/U.

Sure the layout is clunky, but the game is a good one.

Does it need a proper wizard mode? Probably.

License plus team was AAA.

Bowen + Eric on code.

Danesi design.

David vas Es graphics.

Custom speech Justin Roiland/Rick.

Completely different team on UM/HW.

I think a lot of flippers bought UM/HW without even checking who was on the new team.

#5374 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

They could have sold 1000 or more PotC LE at $12k.

They could have... but IIRC it was a bit of a bomb at first.. seems you never really know how a pin is going to be truly received until a year or more after release.

#5375 1 year ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

I think a lot of flippers bought UM/HW without even checking who was on the new team.

Easier said than done. The extent of the change of team from R&M to H/U was obfuscated, IMO. It only became clear how bad it was well after the point people were expected to plunk down a deposit.

#5376 1 year ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

Same here on dream theme. I had one for 3 weeks and sold it back to the guy I bought it from. Couldn’t stand it. Love the modes but just too damn repetitive. Scary Terry was awesome though. Very clunky game. Brick and Morty

Extremely repetitive. Also jank-ass flippers that would get knocked down from a hold (WTF?)

It lasted two weeks and 1000 plays for us. I was accused of buying it to flip which I most certainly did not.

#5377 1 year ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

I played one on location and it initially felt quite barren, but I enjoyed flipping it. It was super difficult which I liked. Seems like I should play it a lot more before considering buying.

#5378 1 year ago
Quoted from Noma2017:

I played one on location and it initially felt quite barren, but I enjoyed flipping it. It was super difficult which I liked. Seems like I should play it a lot more before considering buying.

It's a polarizing game but I'm definitely in the "love it" camp. I think Danesi, Priepke and the rest of the Spooky team nailed the theme integration and I really enjoy how it shoots. I think the game shows a lot more personality than it would have if Stern or JJP would have made this theme. It's the last game in my collection that I would sell.

#5379 1 year ago
a (resized).jpga (resized).jpgfarmer (resized).jpgfarmer (resized).jpg
#5380 1 year ago

Ok so I see that DI just got mentioned as a reskin.No this will not happen.Also the price for TS4 would’ve have been the price if it was almost any other IP at this time.Abess bro’s saw aftermarket prices and decide they were going to cash in on the market.

#5381 1 year ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

Make that SIM card shot less important (maybe extra ball or something). The “by chance” aspect of it being a key shot in the game stinks. That’s why I sold mine (but now I completely miss it and want it back!)

I took my cliffy off the SIM card hole and can actually hit it from the upper flipper now. I will take my chances with some chipping around the hole in favor of a shot I can actually make. Oh, and for myself who is an average player, SIM card carryover is always on, lol.

#5382 1 year ago
Quoted from brucipher:

I took my cliffy off the SIM card hole and can actually hit it from the upper flipper now. I will take my chances with some chipping around the hole in favor of a shot I can actually make. Oh, and for myself who is an average player, SIM card carryover is always on, lol.

I always go Mantis unless you have some larger damage to cover up.

#5383 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Rick and Morty lost me as a Spooky customer. I won't say for life because, never say never, but they have a very steep hill to climb to get me back.
I hated the code (which shows you everything regardless of how well you play) and I hated the build which rattled like a 30 year old hatchback filled with woofers.
It was a dream theme too.

The rattling was trivial to fix (I posted a fix soon after the game was released). Once it's fixed, the audio is insanely good for a stock system...best in class IMHO.

Scott's light show, sound effects, callouts and shots are f-ing awesome. Best use of an upper flipper. And the artwork and butter are just perfect.

Nevertheless, if you don't like the code, it's hard to like the game. I happen to love the code. Eric did a superb job.

From my perspective, it's Spooky's masterpiece that will be hard to top...different strokes, I guess!

#5384 1 year ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

Not a clunky game. Yours probably wasn't dialed in. If it was dialed in, it might be too hard for you. Many people who aren't great players sold the game because they didn't want to invest the considerable time to dial it in (which I understand). Took me 1-2 months to adjust all the ball guides, ramps, and install the proper flipper bushings.

#5385 1 year ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Sure the layout is clunky, but the game is a good one.
Does it need a proper wizard mode? Probably.
License plus team was AAA.
Bowen + Eric on code.
Danesi design.
David vas Es graphics.
Custom speech Justin Roiland/Rick.
Completely different team on UM/HW.

I don't find the layout clunky at all (though the implementation was clunky...requiring lots of tweaks to make smooth).

5 shots from the upper flipper! The combos are so sweet.

#5386 1 year ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Not a clunky game. Yours probably wasn't dialed in. If it was dialed in, it might be too hard for you. Many people who aren't great players sold the game because they didn't want to invest the considerable time to dial it in (which I understand). Took me 1-2 months to adjust all the ball guides, ramps, and install the proper flipper bushings.

This is kind of the argument people made for GnR and others didn’t want to hear it?

#5387 1 year ago
Quoted from romulusx:

This is kind of the argument people made for GnR and others didn’t want to hear it?

Nah. GNR's arcane rules, awful album modes and moronic scoring are hard to love. I really, really wanted to like it since I'm a huge rock and roll pin lover (and had the DE GNR), however it's all looks and no fun. For me, at least. I actually liked the shot layout and unlike R&M, didn't have to dial it in at all.

Fortunately, if they revamped the scoring and spiced up the album modes, it's possible to save it (but that will never happen).

#5388 1 year ago
Quoted from koji:

I always go Mantis unless you have some larger damage to cover up.

Mantis won't help on the face of the Dialed In playfield, which is where the playfield chips at the SIM hole. Mine was chipped in two large places within 50 plays. Maybe later run PFs were less chip-prone, but the initial run had atrociously thick and brittle clear.

#5389 1 year ago
Quoted from koji:

They could have... but IIRC it was a bit of a bomb at first.. seems you never really know how a pin is going to be truly received until a year or more after release.

It was clear PotC was a hot property about 4 months after release once people actually were able to PLAY it in person and realize they made a huge mistake by cancelling their order over two wheels and a trunk lid. Supply dried up FAST once that happened.

#5390 1 year ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Nah. GNR's arcane rules, awful album modes and moronic scoring are hard to love. I really, really wanted to like it since I'm a huge rock and roll pin lover (and had the DE GNR), however it's all looks and no fun. For me, at least. I actually liked the shot layout and unlike R&M, didn't have to dial it in at all.
Fortunately, if they revamped the scoring and spiced up the album modes, it's possible to save it (but that will never happen).

The scoring and album modes can be modified.I wouldn’t say never on new code they upgraded DI long after I thought they were done.My point was you were mentioning how much dialing in you did with R& M and the criticism heaped upon GnR for same reason

#5391 1 year ago
Quoted from snaroff:

That was me, I sold it because I could only make the garage shot like 1 out of 20 attempts. I am not great at diy fixing and this was way above my skill level. I love the game if I had one that worked like others have I’d have kept it forever. But I was able to sell R&M and replace with DP premium. It’s a win for me, DP easier shooting and very fun code.

#5392 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

It was clear PotC was a hot property about 4 months after release once people actually were able to PLAY it in person and realize they made a huge mistake by cancelling their order over two wheels and a trunk lid. Supply dried up FAST once that happened.

100% true and exactly my experience. I pulled my preorder over trunk/discgate, and when I finally played one on location I was like....

arrested-development-season1.gifarrested-development-season1.gif
#5393 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:

100% true and exactly my experience. I pulled my preorder over trunk/discgate, and when I finally played one on location I was like....
[quoted image]

Unfortunately the overlap between when people started reversing course and buying one and Jack cancelling production after months of brutal punishment for disc/trunkgate online had about a month gap. By the time people course corrected, production had been canned for a month or so and the ship wasn't turning around. They could easily sell another 1,000 $12k, probably even more if the code is ever finished and launched with the new ones.

#5394 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Extremely repetitive. Also jank-ass flippers that would get knocked down from a hold (WTF?)
It lasted two weeks and 1000 plays for us. I was accused of buying it to flip which I most certainly did not.

Yeah the flipper knock down was bad too.

#5395 1 year ago
Quoted from brucipher:

I heard that the cliffy is the issue, it prior to it the hole would get eaten up. I’d take mine off if I get another one. Love the way it shoots!

#5396 1 year ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

I heard that the cliffy is the issue, it prior to it the hole would get eaten up. I’d take mine off if I get another one. Love the way it shoots!

It’s a great shooter!

#5397 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Mantis won't help on the face of the Dialed In playfield, which is where the playfield chips at the SIM hole. Mine was chipped in two large places within 50 plays. Maybe later run PFs were less chip-prone, but the initial run had atrociously thick and brittle clear.

just for info : https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-with-or-without-cliffys-

#5398 1 year ago

Sim card is a bitch and I never even put the cliffy on it.

#5399 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Sim card is a bitch and I never even put the cliffy on it.

Mine came with the factory protector on it. I will be removing mine soon. Only had the game 3 years but my friend has his off and the upper post rubber. Makes it a little more bearable.

Also have it on 5 ball to get more carry over. I just want to see more modes. Haha. I kinda suck..so I need the help.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 649.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Interactive
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
There are 6,049 posts in this topic. You are on page 108 of 121.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-toy-story/page/108?hl=greenhornet and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.