(Topic ID: 290919)

JJP Toy Story (any rumor confirmations?)

By Trojanlaw

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 6,049 posts
  • 661 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 months ago by Chris25810
  • Topic is favorited by 93 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

49E1AA8F-FA29-4F4D-B1BC-1F5A44288A70.jpeg
9A992D2B-FA2B-40FC-AC43-58772CB9538B (resized).jpeg
AC614DA1-F00B-4054-9170-C4D1150B344E (resized).jpeg
IMG_2068 (resized).JPG
IMG_2067 (resized).JPG
72EC51DA-CB1D-4978-8995-03B6B558B128.gif
IMG_3625 (resized).jpeg
224F7BE6-01B8-447C-A998-C3554FBB37C8 (resized).jpeg
GabbyFacemask.jpg
ken_doll_meet_bensons_dummies_by_noureldeinm2003_df7k99y-350t (resized).jpg
86234446-23FA-456B-AC4A-4CF71F767F09 (resized).jpeg
090C9D93-1C0E-4270-A892-121040E8D562 (resized).jpeg
435E7D06-9C0D-4553-AEA9-BE1CE86855F7 (resized).jpeg
6B64B962-6BD0-422D-9BE2-249F80844320 (resized).jpeg
7CBACD5F-A487-4F5E-A9F2-593649FDCD98 (resized).jpeg
AB374773-1B6A-44D9-9D32-700496F69930 (resized).jpeg
There are 6,049 posts in this topic. You are on page 106 of 121.
#5251 1 year ago
Quoted from MachineGunGuy:

I find all the negativity here amusing. .......
I have not owned pins for that long...

The issue, for those of use that have owned pins and been in the hobby for a long time, is that we remember packed machines for under $5k with things that interacted with the ball in interesting ways.
The prices keep rising and what you physically get for your money keeps dropping.
That's why there is negativity

#5252 1 year ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

If your buying from a Flipper the risk is on you. I never understood the NIB Pinball machine market.
What if the game doesn't work or has a defect. Will the JJP still honor the warranty ( whatever that is ) without the original dealer / distro?
Makes no sense.

you mean like crappy playfields -
yeah, you are going to want to make a warranty claim on that

#5253 1 year ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

The issue, for those of use that have owned pins and been in the hobby for a long time, is that we remember packed machines for under $5k with things that interacted with the ball in interesting ways.
The prices keep rising and what you physically get for your money keeps dropping.

That I completely understand. The prices are getting borderline ridiculous and $15k for a TS4 CE is high. I would have passed on it but I wanted to dump my Mando and I got a decent trade in value and the CE at retail so, I jumped in. There is no doubt this machine is expensive and light on mechs especially when you compare it to a Godzilla for example which is a mech loaded, Elwin designed all in all great pin. I have a feeling the Disney License for this, TS4 or not didn't come cheap and I also think Disney told them which Toy Story and exactly what assets they could get. It would not surprise me if this game had one of the highest license fees ever, if not the highest to date.

#5254 1 year ago
Quoted from zermeno68:

$2,500.. yes, he is losing $1,500 on his deposit.

I would be shocked if he is losing on that deal. I'll bet he is asking for $1,000 on top of what he is in for.

Quoted from PtownPin:

Yes and no....now that theres way too much risk to the flippers my guess is JJP CE's will normalize like prior to GNR.....prior to GNR JJP never sold out CE's and they sat on the market for years.

Agreed. Flippers suck anyway.

#5255 1 year ago

Half way through setting this up in the corporate office. Sucked into meetings.

First thoughts... it came with a wrench for assembly! It doesn't fit the leg bolts!

Stickers are very detailed, but the application isn't as good as other pins. Headphone jack and blue tooth! Comes with leg bolt protectors.

Excited.

Migrating future updates to the club page.

20220628_153818 (resized).jpg20220628_153818 (resized).jpg20220628_153909 (resized).jpg20220628_153909 (resized).jpg20220628_154105 (resized).jpg20220628_154105 (resized).jpg20220628_154323 (resized).jpg20220628_154323 (resized).jpg20220628_160019 (resized).jpg20220628_160019 (resized).jpg
#5256 1 year ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

it came with a wrench for assembly! It doesn't fit the leg bolts!

Interesting. Even if it fit perfectly, I can't imagine removing AND reinstalling eight bolts with a can opener. For the price they could include a socket wrench.

#5257 1 year ago

I’m not sure that there is so much hate, more like people are saying they don’t think it’s worth 2 Stern pros.

I understand people want something new so they buy xyz the new pin but in 1-2 months or so the next Stern will be the new pin and then it’ll be Spooky or something else.

I like TS4 it’s fine, I’ll play it on location, but it’s not anything out of this world great, I mean it has nothing that hasn’t been done before.

#5258 1 year ago

Half way through setting this up in the corporate office. Sucked into meetings.
First thoughts... it came with a wrench for assembly! It doesn't fit the leg bolts!
Stickers are very detailed, but the application isn't as good as other pins. Headphone jack and blue tooth! Comes with leg bolt protectors.
Excited.
Migrating future updates to the club page.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That Bluetooth and headphone jacks and volume control are nice. However I rarely use on my Woz. It’s great to have especially if you want to be in quire mode for some reason.

#5259 1 year ago
Quoted from yancy:

...I can't imagine...

Buying a pinball machine and not even owning a socket? Seems like thats where we are.

#5260 1 year ago
Quoted from Noma2017:

I would be shocked if he is losing on that deal. I'll bet he is asking for $1,000 on top of what he is in for.

You are 100% correct. I texted with him, nice guy but yes the $1000 is on top of the $15k, so you would be paying $16k for the CE.

#5261 1 year ago

Quick thoughts after 3 games on the Toy Story I just set up for the company office.

An unexcusable number of ball hangups. I had to remove the glass 4 times in the 3 games I got to play. Maybe it just needs dialed in. It is level left to right and at a 6.5 degree pitch.

The light show in this thing is amazing and they did a good job with the animations on the screen.

I would venture to say that the attract mode on this is the single best I have ever seen in any game ever.

There really are not that many shots on this machine.

Have not had a reason to look at the mini display in the machine yet.

I did not read a tutorial and am still not really sure what I am doing yet.

I have had more fun on first plays of other machines, but will give this one more time and report back. I will say that it is a looker.

Looking forward to playing more games on this in the next few days.

20220628_170113 (resized).jpg20220628_170113 (resized).jpg20220628_170429 (resized).jpg20220628_170429 (resized).jpg
#5262 1 year ago
Quoted from pinghetto:

Does this mean he's loosing $1000? Wasn't the deposit through JJP for a CE $2k?

I texted with him to clarify exactly this. The $1000 is on top of the price of the pin. So the total would be $16k for this TS4 CE

#5263 1 year ago
Quoted from reffob:

You are 100% correct. I texted with him, nice guy but yes the $1000 is on top of the $15k, so you would be paying $16k for the CE.

I don’t think he read the room correctly.

Most expensive JJP ever
Most CE produced ever
No FOMO
No toys
Nothing on the CE you can’t replicate that’s not on the LE except a weak topper and some extra callouts.

I said it’s a fine pin but $16K plus shipping that’s something else. People have to say this CE is worth $4000 more than the LE. I don’t.

I know it’s a few years past but I bought AFM LE for $8k plus shipping and that had an honest to goodness topper. Can’t see spending twice that on a TS4 CE.

#5264 1 year ago
Quoted from rai:

I’m not sure that there is so much hate, more like people are saying they don’t think it’s worth 2 Stern pros.
I understand people want something new so they buy xyz the new pin but in 1-2 months or so the next Stern will be the new pin and then it’ll be Spooky or something else.
I like TS4 it’s fine, I’ll play it on location, but it’s not anything out of this world great, I mean it has nothing that hasn’t been done before.

Based off of my 3 plays... I'd take 2 Stern pros if I had the room. Will report back after more plays. However, this may be better for office casuals.

Quoted from rai:

That Bluetooth and headphone jacks and volume control are nice. However I rarely use on my Woz. It’s great to have especially if you want to be in quire mode for some reason.

Or if the machine is literally 8 feet from the door of the HR managers office.

Quoted from TheLaw:

Buying a pinball machine and not even owning a socket? Seems like thats where we are.

I needed it... the machine came a day early and I didn't have my tools.

Of note... there was a huge warning label that only qualified service personel can access the panel to plug in the machine.

Thats right... a warning label for only qualified personnel to plug it in.

20220628_163127 (resized).jpg20220628_163127 (resized).jpg
#5265 1 year ago

Based off of my 3 plays... I'd take 2 Stern pros if I had the room. Will report back after more plays. However, this may be better for office casuals.

Or if the machine is literally 8 feet from the door of the HR managers office.

I needed it... the machine came a day early and I didn't have my tools.
Of note... there was a huge warning label that only qualified service personel can access the panel to plug in the machine.
Thats right... a warning label for only qualified personnel to plug it in.[quoted image]

Ugh.. yeah, I know what your talking about regarding the games layout. I’ve only put down my deposit and still assessing if this is right for me.
Guess I’m doing a road trip to play this game to decide.

Maybe I can find someone who would take over my order to get my deposit back.

Decisions, decisions…

#5266 1 year ago

Quick thoughts after 3 games on the Toy Story I just set up for the company office.
An unexcusable number of ball hangups. I had to remove the glass 4 times in the 3 games I got to play. Maybe it just needs dialed in. It is level left to right and at a 6.5 degree pitch.
The light show in this thing is amazing and they did a good job with the animations on the screen.
I would venture to say that the attract mode on this is the single best I have ever seen in any game ever.
There really are not that many shots on this machine.
Have not had a reason to look at the mini display in the machine yet.
I did not read a tutorial and am still not really sure what I am doing yet.
I have had more fun on first plays of other machines, but will give this one more time and report back. I will say that it is a looker.
Looking forward to playing more games on this in the next few days.[quoted image][quoted image]

I'd check pitch and level again, and barring that look it over closely. The TS4 I played never had any hangups over multiple games.

#5267 1 year ago
Quoted from yancy:

Interesting. Even if it fit perfectly, I can't imagine removing AND reinstalling eight bolts with a can opener. For the price they could include a socket wrench.

Exactly, and why a CLOSED END wrench? At least make it open ended. I mean I include wrenches or ball end hex keys (depending) with $130 kits if they're needed for assembly so people don't have to buy one if they don't have one. On a $12,000 machine, they could include a $1 ratcheting wrench if they want to include needed assembly tools (an endeavor I support).

#5268 1 year ago
Quoted from zermeno68:

Ugh.. yeah, I know what your talking about regarding the games layout. I’ve only put down my deposit and still assessing if this is right for me.
Guess I’m doing a road trip to play this game to decide.
Maybe I can find someone who would take over my order to get my deposit back.
Decisions, decisions…

1,000 CEs for JJP is ridiculous
Throw in a delivered price of $15,500
And a Toy Story 4 theme

I don’t think there is any way JJP sells 1,000 CEs

When it came time to put up the $$$ there were a ton of dropouts

They had a hard time unloading 500 Wonka CEs at $12,500. Had a close out sale to my distro who bought them all.

Wonka is an excellent game btw

Who knows, this market is crazy and pin buyers are fickle

#5269 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

1,000 CEs for JJP is ridiculous
Throw in a delivered price of $15,500
And a Toy Story 4 theme
I don’t think there is any way JJP sells 1,000 CEs
When it came time to put up the $$$ there were a ton of dropouts
They had a hard time unloading 500 Wonka CEs at $12,500. Had a close out sale to my distro who bought them all.
Wonka is an excellent game btw
Who knows, this market is crazy and pin buyers are fickle

Yeah, I recall there were many Wonka CE’s around and then poof.. all gone.

It was a fun game when I played it. I’m torn as I’m considering picking up a WOZ.

The wife is pushing me to buy WOZ considering “Bang for Buck” is on WOZ side and I am thinking a road trip is needed very soon to test drive this game out. That will help me make my ultimate decision.

FYI, I wanted TS4 for ease and a family friendly game, but the wife put things into perspective for me.

#5270 1 year ago
Quoted from zermeno68:

Yeah, I recall there were many Wonka CE’s around and then poof.. all gone.
It was a fun game when I played it. I’m torn as I’m considering picking up a WOZ.
The wife is pushing me to buy WOZ considering “Bang for Buck” is on WOZ side and I am thinking a road trip is needed very soon to test drive this game out. That will help me make my ultimate decision.
FYI, I wanted TS4 for ease and a family friendly game, but the wife put things into perspective for me.

WOZ was the first game I bought. Still sitting there. Had a lot of fun with it years ago. Don’t play it much anymore.

Play that Toy Story and see what you like best.

If you did get a WOZ find one with the Monkey mod and witch mod by Gouvia

#5271 1 year ago
Quoted from PinballTilt:

I wouldn't call it a flaw. If you overpay for my game I listed high I wouldn't want to shout it from the rooftops. I want to keep you as a customer! Of course it doesn't list the username but you can deduce from feedback, owners club posts, and 'pm' comments on fs threads

Totally agree, celebrate the sale....but then don't hide the final sale price by marking it private (this is the flaw). All sales on Pinside should show the final sale price and not allow for the seller to mark private. All of those market archives that are marked private essentially mean the seller did NOT get what they were asking. Otherwise, why wouldn't you "shout it from the rooftops"?

#5272 1 year ago
Quoted from SuperMas77:

Totally agree, celebrate the sale....but then don't hide the final sale price by marking it private (this is the flaw). All sales on Pinside should show the final sale price and not allow for the seller to mark private. All of those market archives that are marked private essentially mean the seller did NOT get what they were asking. Otherwise, why wouldn't you "shout it from the rooftops"?

You must have missed my point. Dudes who overpay for things don't want you bragging about how much they overpaid. I sold my Godzilla premium for $12,500 or so (asking price) but purposefully didn't include the amount because if the script was flipped I wouldn't want someone knowing I was the sucker that overpaid or knowing I have more money than sense.

#5273 1 year ago

Gotcha Tilt. I still say either way (high sell, low sell) the final sales price should be transparent, for all to see. Then maybe people will stop being dumb asses......Ah hell, who am I kidding, this hobby is full of em'.

#5274 1 year ago

Well, there actually *was* FOMO when we were all dreaming of laser fights with Zurg, slinky dog ramps, Sid bash toys, Buzz hot wheels loops, alien claws, etc, etc

#5275 1 year ago
Quoted from PinballTilt:

You must have missed my point. Dudes who overpay for things don't want you bragging about how much they overpaid. I sold my Godzilla premium for $12,500 or so (asking price) but purposefully didn't include the amount because if the script was flipped I wouldn't want someone knowing I was the sucker that overpaid or knowing I have more money than sense.

I’m thinking anybody that buys pinball machines generally has more money than sense. Especially today

#5276 1 year ago
Quoted from MachineGunGuy:I find all the negativity here amusing. TS4 is a game, an expensive game, frankly out of the reach for many people to purchase. Those that can afford it will ultimately make the decision as to whether or not it's worth buying. I have not owned pins for that long, yet I now own 5 and waiting on 3, including Elvira, CCr and yes a Toy Store 4 CE. I buy them based on what looks fun to play and a theme I like. I bought the Munsters because I liked the theme, people panned it, yet the new code updates make it, in my opinion, almost an entirely different game than the one I bought. Its actually a favorite among my guests and casual players. Sometimes a Glitzy looking game or one with a great theme that isn't overly deep is actually a positive, especially for those who aren't that into pinball but just want to flip a few games and see what score they can get. My wife falls into that category. I've never owned a JJP Game before so I am curious how it compares to my Stern games. I will reserve judgement as to whether my purchase of TS4 is a mistake although if I based my decision on what I'm reading here its an epic disaster.

Yeah, I wouldn’t use this thread to judge. The same people that hated it before they played it, still hate it. I like it. It’s a fun game. I have a CE ordered, and after playing it on location, took home an LE (so I guess I have two). It’s easy to play and have fun (for all) but hard to master (for the normal people). lighting is awesome, music and call-outs are great (if you like the theme). And no I don’t work for JJP or have any horse in the race (i own more sterns than JJP).

#5277 1 year ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

True and understandable, but I was just talking to my 13-year old son today about when a mid-eighties Porsche 930 turbo went zero to 60 in under 6 seconds and cost $50k, now a model 3 tesla (cheap one) does it in 2.5 seconds. That same model Porsche today does it in 2 seconds and costs $200k (with a 6-12 month wait!), and doesn’t even have the b/a fender flares! Not sure looking to the good ole’ days disqualifies a machine (or car) from being good or great. My humble opinion!

#5278 1 year ago
Quoted from yancy:

Throw that thing away!

#5279 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

WOZ was the first game I bought. Still sitting there. Had a lot of fun with it years ago. Don’t play it much anymore.
Play that Toy Story and see what you like best.
If you did get a WOZ find one with the Monkey mod and witch mod by Gouvia

I don’t play my WOZ either, but I can’t find that damn monkey mod for the life of me!

#5280 1 year ago
Quoted from rai:

I don’t think he read the room correctly.
Most expensive JJP ever
Most CE produced ever
No FOMO
No toys
Nothing on the CE you can’t replicate that’s not on the LE except a weak topper and some extra callouts.
I said it’s a fine pin but $16K plus shipping that’s something else. People have to say this CE is worth $4000 more than the LE. I don’t.
I know it’s a few years past but I bought AFM LE for $8k plus shipping and that had an honest to goodness topper. Can’t see spending twice that on a TS4 CE.

Good luck replicating the upgraded playfield & Radcals & art blades & 150+ additional individually controlled LEDs….

#5281 1 year ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:True and understandable, but I was just talking to my 13-year old son today about when a mid-eighties Porsche 930 turbo went zero to 60 in under 6 seconds and cost $50k, now a model 3 tesla (cheap one) does it in 2.5 seconds. That same model Porsche today does it in 2 seconds and costs $200k (with a 6-12 month wait!), and doesn’t even have the b/a fender flares! Not sure looking to the good ole’ days disqualifies a machine (or car) from being good or great. My humble opinion!

Model 3 do not do it in 2.5 seconds. Closer to 3 and change.

#5282 1 year ago
Quoted from cliff_clavin:

Model 3 do not do it in 2.5 seconds. Closer to 3 and change.

And don't do it on a road trip unless you want to add an extra 3 hours stop at the charging station.

#5283 1 year ago
Quoted from adol75:

And don't do it on a road trip unless you want to add an extra 3 hours stop at the charging station.

15-20 minutes at a supercharger will give you about half range (~200 miles). No need to wait 3 hours with a Tesla to chub up a limp battery.

#5284 1 year ago

Tesla still sucks. Prius sucks. All electric cars suck.

Long live the internal combustion engine and all of its sonic glory.

Death to electric cars!

#5285 1 year ago
Quoted from Freakyguy666:

Good luck replicating the upgraded playfield & Radcals & art blades & 150+ additional individually controlled LEDs….

Really nothing that special imo.. and the extra 150 cabinet leds were replicated on g@r le and can also be done on this if someone really wants them. Topper is best part of ce but it's lack luster this go around.

#5286 1 year ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

True and understandable, but I was just talking to my 13-year old son today about when a mid-eighties Porsche 930 turbo went zero to 60 in under 6 seconds and cost $50k, now a model 3 tesla (cheap one) does it in 2.5 seconds. That same model Porsche today does it in 2 seconds and costs $200k (with a 6-12 month wait!), and doesn’t even have the b/a fender flares! Not sure looking to the good ole’ days disqualifies a machine (or car) from being good or great. My humble opinion!

My BMW Z4 does 0-60 in 2.9 seconds and "only" cost me $70k (and the engine sounds amazing). It feels like a f**king rollercoaster taking off...

...and I've recently realized I can't really use that feature very often and/or legally, so who the f**k cares?

Teslas are dangerous because they kill blind people who can't hear them coming.

And now I'm off to think about what all of this has to do with TS4...I'm not really sure why all these threads wind up circling back to cars.

#5287 1 year ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

My BMW Z4 does 0-60 in 2.9 seconds and "only" cost me $70k (and the engine sounds amazing). It feels like a f**king rollercoaster taking off...
...and I've recently realized I can't really use that feature very often and/or legally, so who the f**k cares?
And now I'm off to think about what all of this has to do with TS4...I'm not really sure why all these threads wind up circling back to cars.

I owned a V8 M3 that was not as quick more like 0-60 in 4 seconds but still was pretty darn quick. I found that I couldn’t use the top half of its potential where I live. Between getting stuck behind other drivers and law enforcement as well as just plain safe driving, I ended up driving it like a regular car. I switched out to a rather slow BRZ at half the price and end up able to drive as fast (regarding traffic and law enforcement) and had more fun at it because it seemed like I was pushing it rather than holding it back.

#5288 1 year ago
Quoted from bane:

Death to electric cars!

I thought the same until I felt ludicrous mode! I go between a Model S and a TRX as a daily, so I’m living out there on either fringe. Lol

#5289 1 year ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

The relativity is because people don’t like TS4 because you used to be able to buy a more mech/toy heavy game for $5k. cars being a comparison that most people can appreciate, prices have inflated as much or more than pins.

#5290 1 year ago
Quoted from bane:

Are you the guy who always drives by in some noisemaking piece of shit when I'm trying to relax?

#5291 1 year ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I'm not really sure why all these threads wind up circling back to cars.

Care are the default hobby for uninteresting people.

#5292 1 year ago
Quoted from bane:

Death to electric cars!

You should take this to the "I hate EVs" thread.

#5293 1 year ago

If you want a good laugh today, think back to when Stern released Transformers. Everybody said I can’t believe it doesn’t have a toy and were personally insulted that it didn’t have a transformer toy in a transformers pin. Well, turns out the game sucked, but it had TONS of mechanical action in both upper playfields, a pop up ramp and Optimus ball lock. Game can be found today for $5k-6k and I see the value. If the game were to be released as Stern’s next, the base game would be an LE and cost $11k, and people would fight each other to buy it.

The best ways to avoid paying a bunch for a current game is 1) playing games on location or 2) buying a used game manufactured prior to 2021.

#5294 1 year ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

TONS of mechanical action in both upper playfields

You sir are quite kind.

#5295 1 year ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

I don’t play my WOZ either, but I can’t find that damn monkey mod for the life of me!

He is not making that mod any longer. I want one as well.

#5296 1 year ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

If you want a good laugh today, think back to when Stern released Transformers. Everybody said I can’t believe it doesn’t have a toy and were personally insulted that it didn’t have a transformer toy in a transformers pin. Well, turns out the game sucked, but it had TONS of mechanical action in both upper playfields, a pop up ramp and Optimus ball lock. Game can be found today for $5k-6k and I see the value. If the game were to be released as Stern’s next, the base game would be an LE and cost $11k, and people would fight each other to buy it.
The best ways to avoid paying a bunch for a current game is 1) playing games on location or 2) buying a used game manufactured prior to 2021.

Don’t remind me. I had a chance to buy TFLE for $3900 iirc but I didn’t know if it was fun because it had been talked it down so much. In hindsight I should have got it as there was not much or any room to fall lower in price.

Remember this was when you could get a SM or Tspp for $45-4700 used.

#5297 1 year ago
Quoted from rai:

Don’t remind me. I had a chance to buy TFLE for $3900 iirc but I didn’t know if it was fun because it had been talked it down so much. In hindsight I should have got it as there was not much or any room to fall lower in price.

With hindsight you could have bought every model of every Stern release, as you’d know prices would double within the next eight years. But buying pinball is not supposed to be a sound financial decision nor have an roi calculated for it. Those are constructs we develop to deal with business realities of the pinball market.

Was a day-1 hater of transformers, believing Gomez (most notable Stern designer with a pedigree of being a toy designer) not giving any toys in Tranformers theme was a hard pass. I played it a lot and liked watching the left ramp twist, but hated the right ramp for being useless chimp flipping. The ball lock with optos was very good, while often misreading the ball, and that was after the drop targets were downed and those frequently misbehaved. Balls would get trapped in a couple of locations. But the use of boring, wood chopping and mind numbing code was a recipe sure to upset those with a weak stomach or projecting reflux issues.

Playing one today can be a bit mind bending as code has an “old-time” simple feel to it. This is nothing like Stern’s current coding of rules, rewards, jackpots/supers, lcd content etc. or you may find yourself saying TF is pretty fun and an LE is less than a Stern pro sounds good. It also costs less than 2 JJP LE’s and it has (more mechanical action and as many toys as TS4)

#5298 1 year ago
Quoted from rai:

I was getting Spiderman NIB for $3300 back then. Those were the days.

#5299 1 year ago

Is this the official “you’re gonna need a 2nd playfield” marketing photo from JJP?

79C4AE1D-6FA8-447D-8255-693881975F25 (resized).jpeg79C4AE1D-6FA8-447D-8255-693881975F25 (resized).jpeg
#5300 1 year ago
20220629_164508 (resized).jpg20220629_164508 (resized).jpgbruh (resized).jpgbruh (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 35.00
$ 11,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 16.95
Wanted
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 15,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

14,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
9,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cherry Valley, CA
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 18.50
Playfield - Decals
Lermods

$ 299.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Eville Pinball

10,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Old Saybrook, CT
$ 12,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 6,049 posts in this topic. You are on page 106 of 121.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-toy-story/page/106 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.