You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

4200F560-5AE7-4959-B801-F8CC3843DDDB (resized).jpeg
Estimated Delivery for machine #433 (resized).png
JJP-OrderHistory (resized).png
Screen Shot 2022-06-15 at 5.17.13 PM (resized).png
There are 58 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 2 years ago

Opening this up for those only interested in when JJP Toy Story will be shipping, who has them in stock, and things related only to purchase/shipping/delivery.

So let's start out with when is the game supposed to ship and anticipated in-stock times for our beloved distributors.

I was under the impression that JJP would have immediate stock- can anyone confirm this?

#2 2 years ago

LE built and shipping immediately, confirmed. Hope to have in hand by the weekend. Slow shipping may hold it up a day or two.

#3 2 years ago

I ordered my Toy Story 4 (LE) direct from JJP. They still haven’t charged my card. Is that normal/expected?

How will we know when to expect my machine? I’m holding off in telling the family because I don’t want them getting excited only to find out there was an issue with the order and it isn’t found to go through.

#4 2 years ago
Quoted from Belcaw:

I ordered my Toy Story 4 (LE) direct from JJP. They still haven’t charged my card. Is that normal/expected?
How will we know when to expect my machine? I’m holding off in telling the family because I don’t want them getting excited only to find out there was an issue with the order and it isn’t found to go through.

I ordered direct as well and haven’t been charged yet. I saw in some other thread (no way I am going to try to find it lol) yesterday that they called and were told they will be charging credit cards the deposit today and Thursday. Makes sense since there were so many orders to do some form of batch processing of transactions. I figure I will just confirm end of the week that I had the deposit charged.

#5 2 years ago

hmmmm, I was under the impression there was a good amount of inventory just waiting for shipping labels to be slapped on. Am I wrong?

I was expecting all kinds of machines to be hitting distros, gameplay videos, and the hype train to be moving right along. So far... somewhat surprised there's nothing.

#6 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Wiz:

hmmmm, I was under the impression there was a good amount of inventory just waiting for shipping labels to be slapped on. Am I wrong?
I was expecting all kinds of machines to be hitting distros, gameplay videos, and the hype train to be moving right along. So far... somewhat surprised there's nothing.

Looks like they are starting to ship!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/we-are-all-toys-the-jjp-toy-story-4-owners-club

#7 2 years ago

It’s available alright

#8 2 years ago

ON LOCATION!!!

Screen Shot 2022-06-15 at 5.17.13 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-06-15 at 5.17.13 PM (resized).png
#9 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballj:

I ordered direct as well and haven’t been charged yet. I saw in some other thread (no way I am going to try to find it lol) yesterday that they called and were told they will be charging credit cards the deposit today and Thursday. Makes sense since there were so many orders to do some form of batch processing of transactions. I figure I will just confirm end of the week that I had the deposit charged.

Same here, I have emailed/called with no response. Very frustrating, trying to give them some space to churn things out but it has me wishing i would have just bought it from my local dist. Hoping they respond to those who bought it direct sooner than later.

#10 2 years ago
Quoted from arcadenerd925:

Same here, I have emailed/called with no response. Very frustrating, trying to give them some space to churn things out but it has me wishing i would have just bought it from my local dist. Hoping they respond to those who bought it direct sooner than later.

Update: I managed to get through and talk to someone in JJP sales who was very nice/helpful. My card was charged the 1k deposit today and they should be able to provide an ETA for delivery at some point next week.

#11 2 years ago

Update: I managed to get through and talk to someone in JJP sales who was very nice/helpful. My card was charged the 1k deposit today and they should be able to provide an ETA for delivery at some point next week.

LE or CE?

#13 2 years ago

This is super helpful information. I wish their initial confirmation email gave expectations and next steps.

#14 2 years ago

I ordered mine on Sunday and it’s being delivered tomorrow afternoon. LE

#15 2 years ago

.... and I'm still waiting. I've heard nothing from JJP about my Toy Story 4 (LE) order other than the confirmation email and the initial deposit on my credit card. The JJP store still shows "pending fulfillment" on my order.

arcadenerd925 - anything new on your side?

#16 2 years ago

Called JJP today in the hopes of getting some kind of update/status.. but kept getting directed voicemail, so no luck.

#17 2 years ago

Toy Story set to arrive tomorrow in Northeast Ohio and will be setup at
Southland Lanes
Middleburg Heights, OH

Stop down and try it out.

#18 2 years ago

From those who ordered direct, is it even showing in your history? My history says no orders found, but my card was charged on the 16th.

#19 2 years ago
Quoted from Jherre6:

From those who ordered direct, is it even showing in your history? My history says no orders found, but my card was charged on the 16th.

Yep, mine showed up immediately after the email confirmation arrived. Now with the deposit made, it shows like attached.

JJP-OrderHistory (resized).pngJJP-OrderHistory (resized).png
#20 2 years ago
Quoted from Jherre6:

Got in touch with JJP today. I placed my order within 10 minutes of them being available on the JJP site. I got my confirmation email almost right away. Deposit wasn't charged until 2 days later. No correspondence after 8 days of waiting; so I contacted JJP today to try to figure out what to expect. It sounds like they are hoping my particular order will be ready to ship some time next week. Currently no idea of how long it will take to get from JJP to my front door in SoCal.

#21 2 years ago

Is it true that JJP intends on devoting a separate line for the CE’s so that the LE’s would continue to be produced simultaneously later this year?

#22 2 years ago
Quoted from Belcaw:

.... and I'm still waiting. I've heard nothing from JJP about my Toy Story 4 (LE) order other than the confirmation email and the initial deposit on my credit card. The JJP store still shows "pending fulfillment" on my order.
arcadenerd925 - anything new on your side?

Apologies on the radio silence. After my deposit was collected the person in sales that I talked to told me to email Jen direct and ask for status on shipment. She confirmed mine is shipping this week, I bet yours will ship next week.

They will reach out and ask you how you want it shipped (curbside, white glove, etc) i always go for curbside and just ask them to put it in my garage. They will give you a quote, ask you to confirm and then unless you prefer different, probably just charge your card on file for the remaining balance+shipping. If your in CA like me, probably similar delivery time, 7 - 10 days.

My .02 is that they are really geared towards selling through distributors and got a bit swamped during this initial release rush.

#23 2 years ago
Quoted from Freakyguy666:

Is it true that JJP intends on devoting a separate line for the CE’s so that the LE’s would continue to be produced simultaneously later this year?

Considering that the only difference is the playfield blank and cabinet- there really is no need to have separate lines. The cabinets get assembled separately anyway.

They should be able to inter mix as desired and just build the cabinets with the different parts

#24 2 years ago

Apologies on the radio silence. After my deposit was collected the person in sales that I talked to told me to email Jen direct and ask for status on shipment. She confirmed mine is shipping this week, I bet yours will ship next week.
They will reach out and ask you how you want it shipped (curbside, white glove, etc) i always go for curbside and just ask them to put it in my garage. They will give you a quote, ask you to confirm and then unless you prefer different, probably just charge your card on file for the remaining balance+shipping. If your in CA like me, probably similar delivery time, 7 - 10 days.
My .02 is that they are really geared towards selling through distributors and got a bit swamped during this initial release rush.

I got impatient and contacted a couple people at JJP. They are all super nice even though they are obviously swamped. Curbside shipping to my home in SoCal is costing me $530. I didn't receive any tracking information; but they said they expect it will likely arrive before the end of next week!

arcadenerd925 - It sounds like this isn't the first time you've ordered from them. Did you get tracking details? Does the shipping company call to give you a heads-up? When do you find out your LE number?... when you open the box?

#25 2 years ago

Those of you that have purchased NIB pins before.. do you have any tips for a first time NIB buyer?

Under what circumstance do you refuse delivery? Are there certain things to deal with before shooting the first ball? Any tips are appreciated.

#26 2 years ago
Quoted from tlsbryan:

Toy Story set to arrive tomorrow in Northeast Ohio and will be setup at
Southland Lanes
Middleburg Heights, OH
Stop down and try it out.

Yes! Love your place. About an hr away.

#27 2 years ago
Quoted from Belcaw:

Those of you that have purchased NIB pins before.. do you have any tips for a first time NIB buyer?
Under what circumstance do you refuse delivery? Are there certain things to deal with before shooting the first ball? Any tips are appreciated.

Watch how to videos on YouTube. Zack from Flipnout has a good one. Prob some jjp ones too since they are boxed much better than stern.

#28 2 years ago

I received my LE two days ago and set it up tonight. I am very pleased, initial feeling is the game is great, I have a woz and have had a hobbit, gnr, and played all the other jjps. This holds up to their quality standard. Everything worked upon arrival. Lighting is spectacular, all the main toy story characters are represented. It doesn’t bother me that it is TS 4 and not all the toy story titles.
So far - very fun!
I can’t figure out how to connect it to my Wi-Fi, instead of asking for my network and password it is asking to set up with a qr code. What QR code?

#29 2 years ago
Quoted from Belcaw:

I got impatient and contacted a couple people at JJP. They are all super nice even though they are obviously swamped. Curbside shipping to my home in SoCal is costing me $530. I didn't receive any tracking information; but they said they expect it will likely arrive before the end of next week!
arcadenerd925 - It sounds like this isn't the first time you've ordered from them. Did you get tracking details? Does the shipping company call to give you a heads-up? When do you find out your LE number?... when you open the box?

I've bought a handful of NIB's over the years. Last JJP I bought was a WOZECLE when JJP first started, so not the best frame of reference.

Mine shipped R+L which is a pretty good trucking company (you'll see who they shipped it via in the order). I doubt you will get a tracking number, but wait until Monday and just email Jen and if she can get it. Once it arrives at the local shipping depot, carrier should call you to make a delivery appointment. Although it is curbside, I've never had an issue with them using the pallet jack to bring it to my garage. Check the box for obvious damage, if there is damage, see if you can peel back some of the cardboard and see if anything got hit inside. For me, if it looks F'd up i dont sign for it, YMMV. You get to see what LE# you got when you inbox it

Congrats!!

#30 2 years ago
Quoted from Belcaw:

As for what to deal with before the first ball:
- Usually there are instructions tapped to the glass regarding any packing material that needs to be removed
- Now a days thanks to all the PF issues (both JJP and Stern) I check the PF for quality, how is the clear around the posts? anything look broken? If I find a problem (and I have, sadly) this is where I would typically call my dist who will help sort it out (ex: my dist swapped my TMNT for a different unit due to PF issues). Since we bought direct that means going through JJP support direct. Don't stress though, more than likely everything will look fine, put the legs on, fire that sucker up and put the balls in. Some ppl might say put a coat of wax on it or something first, but for a HUO machine, I just dont see the point.

Enjoy!!

#31 2 years ago
Quoted from Belcaw:

If there's a hole(s) in the box, get out a flashlight or phone light and look in as best as you can. These boxes get holes all the time, but did anything inside get damaged is the key. Me personally: Scrapes on underside or backside of cabinet/backbox, no biggie. Wood splintered or scrapes on the cabinet side art, think about refusing it. I had a little bit of wood splintered on my NIB Halloween a couple months ago, stood out in the middle of the busy street in front of my house for 20 minutes looking at it as best as I could, determined it was cabinet underside and accepted it. It was fine.

#32 2 years ago
Quoted from mdclips:

I can’t figure out how to connect it to my Wi-Fi, instead of asking for my network and password it is asking to set up with a qr code. What QR code?

Most smartphones these days can create a QRCode to share your local network with friends and family quickly - you create the QRCode on your phone (google how to do it for your brand of phone), then display it while the friend scans it with their phone camera.

#33 2 years ago

Haven’t the CE’s shipped out before the LE’s ion the past?
Anyone know when CE’s will be shipping?

#34 2 years ago

I think the QR code is in the directions with the pin.

#35 2 years ago
Quoted from gipinball:

Haven’t the CE’s shipped out before the LE’s ion the past?
Anyone know when CE’s will be shipping?

No, LEs been first (eg GnR)
CE in Fall per Jack

#36 2 years ago
Quoted from beltking:

I think the QR code is in the directions with the pin.

That's a different QRCode, for adjusting a setting. He was asking about the one for WiFi setup.

#37 2 years ago

Update: I got a bill of lading this morning with the shipment details, including a PRO number which you can use to track the shipment at https://arcb.com/tools/tracking.html assuming your shipment is going via ABF. Also says my machine #434

#38 2 years ago

Update: I got a bill of lading this morning with the shipment details, including a PRO number which you can use to track the shipment at https://arcb.com/tools/tracking.html assuming your shipment is going via ABF. Also says my machine #434

@arcadenerd925, that's awesome! My machine is #433 and likely right next to yours on the truck!

Thank you so much for the tracking info! I had no way of knowing.

Estimated Delivery for machine #433 (resized).pngEstimated Delivery for machine #433 (resized).png
#39 2 years ago
Quoted from mdclips:

I received my LE two days ago and set it up tonight. I am very pleased, initial feeling is the game is great, I have a woz and have had a hobbit, gnr, and played all the other jjps. This holds up to their quality standard. Everything worked upon arrival. Lighting is spectacular, all the main toy story characters are represented. It doesn’t bother me that it is TS 4 and not all the toy story titles.
So far - very fun!

You have to accept the terms and conditions first before it opens up the Wi-Fi settings to allow you to join. Also if your game is running 1.04 you must manually download and install 1.05 first then you will be able to upgrade over Wi-Fi. The update kept failing for me until I manually loaded 1.05 from a usb drive. I took one of the use dongles out of the control board inside the coin door on the left wall.

#40 2 years ago

When is yours arriving? Mine is supposed to get here some time today!

#41 2 years ago
Quoted from Belcaw:

When is yours arriving? Mine is supposed to get here some time today!

Mine got here yesterday. Finally got it setup last night. No major issues out of the box for me.

1 week later
#42 2 years ago

I placed my LE order about 2 hours after orders opened. I received my order confirmation but it doesn't seem to have much information on it as to what place I am in line, or any way to approximate the delivery date. I've tried contacting JJ via email, phone and Facebook to no avail.

Does anyone have any tips/ tricks on trying to figure out an approx delivery date? Is it going to be days, weeks, months? Does anyone have a contact they might share?

#43 2 years ago
Quoted from Pulp:

I placed my LE order about 2 hours after orders opened. I received my order confirmation but it doesn't seem to have much information on it as to what place I am in line, or any way to approximate the delivery date. I've tried contacting JJ via email, phone and Facebook to no avail.
Does anyone have any tips/ tricks on trying to figure out an approx delivery date? Is it going to be days, weeks, months? Does anyone have a contact they might share?

Did they already collect your deposit? if so, I would email Jen direct and ask for shipment ETA. If they have not, I would keep calling sales (once every 30 mins or so) until you get a live human on the line.

1 week later
#44 1 year ago
Quoted from Belcaw:

Called JJP today in the hopes of getting some kind of update/status.. but kept getting directed voicemail, so no luck.

My distributor received his next batch of pins two days ago (Friday), my LE should be incoming this week!

3 weeks later
#45 1 year ago

Anyone heard any updated rumors on the TS CE beyond Sep/Oct?

#46 1 year ago
Quoted from wolverinewarlord:

Not that it’s much better but a firm confirmation that they are going to start shipping CE in Sept

#47 1 year ago
Quoted from wolverinewarlord:

I recently was contacted by a JJP team member and they said CEs should be on the line within 2 weeks. They plan on only switching one line over to CEs while keeping the other line building LEs.

#48 1 year ago
Quoted from explosiveegg:

I recently was contacted by a JJP team member and they said CEs should be on the line within 2 weeks. They plan on only switching one line over to CEs while keeping the other line building LEs.

I guess I am glad to hear this.

It's honestly REALLY BAD POLICY to make CE buyers wait like they do. It gives us more time to second/third-guess our purchases, and it's frankly an insult to wait while all the LE buyers enjoy their games.

I feel like a sucker being a CE buyer and will likely "downgrade" to LEs going forward. You get your games quicker, for less money, and lose a little bling.

I do love those Radcals though, I can't lie.

#49 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:

I guess I am glad to hear this.
It's honestly REALLY BAD POLICY to make CE buyers wait like they do. It gives us more time to second/third-guess our purchases, and it's frankly an insult to wait while all the LE buyers enjoy their games.
I feel like a sucker being a CE buyer and will likely "downgrade" to LEs going forward. You get your games quicker, for less money, and lose a little bling.
I do love those Radcals though, I can't lie.

I disagree for two reasons.

One, the first games made are always the worst games made. They tend to have a lot of little manufacturing issues that become apparent and get addressed on later games.

Two, the first wave of the lower end versions of games often go to locations. This is important because this is how most people determine whether they want to buy a game or not. It is really hard to know whether you'll like a game until you play it. Hence, the initial batch of games is really needed to fuel sales.

The highest version of games by many manufacturers is often a clear money grab. They almost never warrant the extra cost. Going for JJP LEs in the future is not a bad move. Honestly, waiting to play it and seeing if you like it is the best move. Worse case scenario you end up further back in the queue, best case scenario you can grab a used game for a grand or so cheaper.

As a side note. If you really just want the LE. Sell your CE spot for about a $1k loss and buy a used LE for the going rate of $1k off msrp. You'd essentially be breaking even.

#50 1 year ago

One, the first games made are always the worst games made. They tend to have a lot of little manufacturing issues that become apparent and get addressed on later games.
Two, the first wave of the lower end versions of games often go to locations. This is important because this is how most people determine whether they want to buy a game or not. It is really hard to know whether you'll like a game until you play it. Hence, the initial batch of games is really needed to fuel sales.
The highest version of games by many manufacturers is often a clear money grab. They almost never warrant the extra cost. Going for JJP LEs in the future is not a bad move. Honestly, waiting to play it and seeing if you like it is the best move. Worse case scenario you end up further back in the queue, best case scenario you can grab a used game for a grand or so cheaper.
As a side note. If you really just want the LE. Sell your CE spot for about a $1k loss and buy a used LE for the going rate of $1k off msrp. You'd essentially be breaking even.

I appreciate your insight.

My response:

One, the first games made are always the worst games made. They tend to have a lot of little manufacturing issues that become apparent

Early adopters know this and are willing to endure the pain.

I remember when CDs came out - the players were $1000 and there were like 15 discs to choose from.
Early adopters are people eager to play with the latest and greatest tech and are tolerant of issues and limitations. At least, I am.

Two, the first wave of the lower end versions of games often go to locations.

In the case of TS4 this worked against them. I literally stopped playing TS4 on location because I was progresssing too much and, being a CE bagholder, I wanted to save some discovery for my game.

Punishing the most loyal customers who pay the most is a bad policy.

Stern doesn't do this and neither should JJP.

Due to the value/difficulty issues against the cost, I would LOVE to get an LE. But those 14K CE spots are not moving.

The reality is the CE is going to end up < 14K meaning I've lost money before I've even taken delivery.
I paid the most to wait the longest and lose the most. I am a sucker.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 49.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 299.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Eville Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 16.95
$ 259.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

$ 35.00
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

8,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
New Orleans, LA
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 11,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

9,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Charlotte, NC
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

There are 58 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.