Screenshot 2023-06-01 at 9.59.02 AM (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_5177 (resized).jpg
IMG_0354 (resized).jpeg
40539932-399F-47FD-BDF6-FABF79B413B9 (resized).jpeg
fcc7ec93ddd6b6db0912743619170ac792421666 (resized).png
IMG_5173 (resized).JPG
IMG_0513 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nc_pin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#120 1 year ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

I agree. This game is better than people give it credit for. I have just as much fun playing it as my others.
The lighting is incredible.

The game, theme, and lighting aren't for everyone... people will know withing 30 seconds if they will like this game or not.

#122 1 year ago
Quoted from ls1chris:

Should have named it toy story carnival , I think it may have tamed a little bit of the hate

or just went with Toy Story Mania

#124 1 year ago
Quoted from HarryReimer:

Your right, the game feels like the Toy Story Mania ride in disney
[quoted image][quoted image]

The sounds and lighting effects are very similar too.

The modes are also reminiscent of the various games within the ride

#125 1 year ago
Quoted from HarryReimer:

Your right, the game feels like the Toy Story Mania ride in disney
[quoted image][quoted image]

The more I think about it… they ma have used the TS4’s carnival theme to tie into the ride. It may have been a directive to the producers of the movie. Toy Story Mania (and the whole area) is one of the most popular attractions as at Hollywood Studios (and DisneyWorld as a whole).

3 months later
#172 11 months ago
Quoted from SpacelySpliffs:

Anyone get a tracking number from LSOG yet?

I was going to ask the same thing.

1 week later
#199 11 months ago

Help… after installing the shooting gallery and ticket booth my game is dead. I am getting power to the backbox, and the topper cycles… but everything else dead…. No lights… no sounds… no checks… no led screen.

I disconnected the mod and it didn’t have any effect. I am assuming I pulled something loose? Any ideas?

IMG_0354 (resized).jpegIMG_0354 (resized).jpeg
#203 11 months ago
Quoted from SpacelySpliffs:

I don't have mine yet, so I'm not sure how to install it. Mine is due in tomorrow, so I'll check back once I get it installed to see if I can help.

I have been working with JJP support for awhile... with no luck. My game is still dead

Has anyone successfully installed the shooting gallery and ticket booth to a CE?

#205 10 months ago
Quoted from NC_Pin:

I have been working with JJP support for awhile... with no luck. My game is still dead
Has anyone successfully installed the shooting gallery and ticket booth to a CE?

I am definitely having an issue with either the power supply or the motherboard - and it appears to be connected to the connection into the rails.

#206 10 months ago
Quoted from NC_Pin:

I am definitely having an issue with either the power supply or the motherboard - and it appears to be connected to the connection into the rails.

to elaborate further.... when I power on the game nothing happened... just the lights on the topper cycled. However, all 14 lights on the powerboard were on. At that point, I jumped the power supply at the motherboard... while I have a jumper in place the playfield power cycles, including the rails, but *only* when the mod is disconnected and the original connections are in place... however even then, once I pull the jumper I lose all power to the PF.

I am not an hardcore wiring guy, or an electrical engineer, but i think my motherboard is fried - since I have power from the power supply once I do the jump.

No clue... how.. or if the mod caused it. It worked yesterday before the mod, but not after.

#208 10 months ago
Quoted from KevInBuffalo:

My ticket booth is installed and working fine. Followed the instructions in the video via QR code included in the packaging.

Was it a CE or le?

#210 10 months ago

Yeah - I watched the whole thing and followed the instructions.

Glad that it worked well on you CE - it gives me confidence it is just a quirk with my unit, machine, or my install

#214 10 months ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

Hey. we are in Holiday till Sunday so I saw it just now.
the mod cannot make any damage to system but yes when installing it a connector can get loose. i had same issue on Wonka.
we are here to respond anytime. also if its a holiday or weekend or if we are in vacation. i will guide you step by step in a video call with my game ( I have CE and LE) and we will solve that issue together. if you had any damage on your boards we will take care of it and we will send you a replacement from JJP (but I'm sure its not the case).
send me please PM and I will send you my private phone number

Thank you! Pm sent!

#222 10 months ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

Hey. we are in Holiday till Sunday so I saw it just now.
the mod cannot make any damage to system but yes when installing it a connector can get loose. i had same issue on Wonka.
we are here to respond anytime. also if its a holiday or weekend or if we are in vacation. i will guide you step by step in a video call with my game ( I have CE and LE) and we will solve that issue together. if you had any damage on your boards we will take care of it and we will send you a replacement from JJP (but I'm sure its not the case).
send me please PM and I will send you my private phone number

Update for everyone...

My game still isn't working... but it seems likely that it wasn't related to the Lior's mods. Everything is pointing to a bad hard drive that happened to fail independently of the mod. I talked to Lior and he was incredibly helpful... but both he and JJP have indicated that it is likely an issue with the hard drive. I have a new one coming so hopefully everything will be up and running later this week!

I am sorry if I caused any worry or second guessing about the mod! That wasn't my intentional, I was just looking for a fix.

#230 10 months ago
Quoted from EricInAlaska:

Thank you, SS.
I actually got an email from Lior about 10 minutes after I made the original post, where he told me about the sensors and offering to get on the phone and help me.
What an amazing fellow. Could not be more impressed with his kindness and dedication and customer support.

He did the same for me - top notch support!

1 week later
#240 10 months ago
Quoted from NC_Pin:

He did the same for me - top notch support!

Happy to report my game, and mods are now working perfectly! Just a really unfortunate coincidence that the hard drive went bad at the same time as I installed the ticket booth! Big thanks to Lior for helping me to navigate the issue!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Little Egg Harbor, NJ
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

$ 15,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

10,099 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

14,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
St. Petersburg, FL
$ 12,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Lighting - Led
Lermods

Hardware
Pinball Haven

11,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Blanc Township, MI
$ 299.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Eville Pinball

$ 16.95
$ 11,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 649.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 35.00
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nc_pin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-toy-story-4-sculpted-mods-by-the-art-of-pinball?tu=nc_pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.