Screenshot 2023-06-01 at 9.59.02 AM (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_5177 (resized).jpg
IMG_0354 (resized).jpeg
40539932-399F-47FD-BDF6-FABF79B413B9 (resized).jpeg
fcc7ec93ddd6b6db0912743619170ac792421666 (resized).png
IMG_5173 (resized).JPG
IMG_0513 (resized).jpeg
There are 252 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 6.
#201 11 months ago
Quoted from NC_Pin:

Help… after installing the shooting gallery and ticket booth my game is dead. I am getting power to the backbox, and the topper cycles… but everything else dead…. No lights… no sounds… no checks… no led screen.
I disconnected the mod and it didn’t have any effect. I am assuming I pulled something loose? Any ideas?

I don't have mine yet, so I'm not sure how to install it. Mine is due in tomorrow, so I'll check back once I get it installed to see if I can help.

#202 11 months ago

Any one else had any problems with the booth?

#203 11 months ago
Quoted from SpacelySpliffs:

I don't have mine yet, so I'm not sure how to install it. Mine is due in tomorrow, so I'll check back once I get it installed to see if I can help.

I have been working with JJP support for awhile... with no luck. My game is still dead

Has anyone successfully installed the shooting gallery and ticket booth to a CE?

#204 11 months ago

I just finished and am scared to turn on my game

#205 11 months ago
Quoted from NC_Pin:

I have been working with JJP support for awhile... with no luck. My game is still dead
Has anyone successfully installed the shooting gallery and ticket booth to a CE?

I am definitely having an issue with either the power supply or the motherboard - and it appears to be connected to the connection into the rails.

#206 11 months ago
Quoted from NC_Pin:

I am definitely having an issue with either the power supply or the motherboard - and it appears to be connected to the connection into the rails.

to elaborate further.... when I power on the game nothing happened... just the lights on the topper cycled. However, all 14 lights on the powerboard were on. At that point, I jumped the power supply at the motherboard... while I have a jumper in place the playfield power cycles, including the rails, but *only* when the mod is disconnected and the original connections are in place... however even then, once I pull the jumper I lose all power to the PF.

I am not an hardcore wiring guy, or an electrical engineer, but i think my motherboard is fried - since I have power from the power supply once I do the jump.

No clue... how.. or if the mod caused it. It worked yesterday before the mod, but not after.

#207 10 months ago

My ticket booth is installed and working fine. Followed the instructions in the video via QR code included in the packaging.

#208 10 months ago
Quoted from KevInBuffalo:

My ticket booth is installed and working fine. Followed the instructions in the video via QR code included in the packaging.

Was it a CE or le?

#209 10 months ago
Quoted from NC_Pin:

Yes, mine installed successfully (CE). Did you follow the detailed video instructions that were sent in the package? There's a QR code which you scan and get a complete step by step video walkthrough. I suggest watching the video before attempting the install for anyone who hasn't begun yet.

#210 10 months ago

Yeah - I watched the whole thing and followed the instructions.

Glad that it worked well on you CE - it gives me confidence it is just a quirk with my unit, machine, or my install

#211 10 months ago
Quoted from NC_Pin:

Was it a CE or le?

LE here. Good luck with your game!

#212 10 months ago
Quoted from NC_Pin:

Help… after installing the shooting gallery and ticket booth my game is dead. I am getting power to the backbox, and the topper cycles… but everything else dead…. No lights… no sounds… no checks… no led screen.
I disconnected the mod and it didn’t have any effect. I am assuming I pulled something loose? Any ideas?[quoted image]

Hey. we are in Holiday till Sunday so I saw it just now.
the mod cannot make any damage to system but yes when installing it a connector can get loose. i had same issue on Wonka.
we are here to respond anytime. also if its a holiday or weekend or if we are in vacation. i will guide you step by step in a video call with my game ( I have CE and LE) and we will solve that issue together. if you had any damage on your boards we will take care of it and we will send you a replacement from JJP (but I'm sure its not the case).
send me please PM and I will send you my private phone number

#213 10 months ago

BTW here is the installation videos.
please watch them before you install

#214 10 months ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

the mod cannot make any damage to system but yes when installing it a connector can get loose. i had same issue on Wonka.
we are here to respond anytime. also if its a holiday or weekend or if we are in vacation. i will guide you step by step in a video call with my game ( I have CE and LE) and we will solve that issue together. if you had any damage on your boards we will take care of it and we will send you a replacement from JJP (but I'm sure its not the case).

Thank you! Pm sent!

#215 10 months ago

Amazing looking mods!

#216 10 months ago

WOW,
You are the gold standard when it comes to customer service and standing behind the quality of your product.
Bravo,
JtL

#217 10 months ago
Quoted from fnosm:

WOW,
You are the gold standard when it comes to customer service and standing behind the quality of your product.
Bravo,
JtL

I totally agree - Lior is amazing and stands behind his art!

#218 10 months ago

Install tip,
I recommend using a #6 flat washer when installing the ticket booth. The bolt slot is generous compared to the bolt head.
I don't think it changes the look of it, just provides a little extra support for the tab.
IMG_5177 (resized).jpgIMG_5177 (resized).jpg

#219 10 months ago

OMG, received and installed the Ticket Booth and Curio mod. I can't thank Lior and Dave at LSOG enough. This mod is fantastic and such a big improvement to the game. I keep walking by the game and admiring the the quality and beauty of this mod.

Thanks so much for doing this.

Cheers.

#220 10 months ago

These mods are so cool, I want them and I don't even have a TS.

#221 10 months ago

I'm going to be streaming my TS4 with the Ticket Booth mod tonight if anyone wants to see some gameplay of it in action! Starting at 8 p.m. Eastern: http://www.twitch.tv/buffalopinball

#222 10 months ago

Update for everyone...

My game still isn't working... but it seems likely that it wasn't related to the Lior's mods. Everything is pointing to a bad hard drive that happened to fail independently of the mod. I talked to Lior and he was incredibly helpful... but both he and JJP have indicated that it is likely an issue with the hard drive. I have a new one coming so hopefully everything will be up and running later this week!

I am sorry if I caused any worry or second guessing about the mod! That wasn't my intentional, I was just looking for a fix.

#223 10 months ago

Another winner. SO much better!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#224 10 months ago

Friends --

I installed Curio cab and Ticket Booth/Shooting gallery. It goes without saying they're gorgeous. My ticket booth was a bit of a tight fit because the coil solder connection points (on the diverter) are pretty stiff and they were holding up the booth enough to keep me from getting the booth flat against the plastic ramp holes where in the screws go. But I pushed on them and moved the diverter after loosening the screws to buy some room. So now that seems fine. The diverter was out of whack a bit, blocking the balls when in the "up" position - but that only took 1 minute to fix with some manipulation.

My weird issue is something I need a hand with. For whatever reason, my Road Trip Multiball lane has stopped registering when a ball is in it. I knock down the drop target, and shoot a ball into the RTM lane, and nothing. The game waits 25 seconds and does a ball-find which drops the plastic peg and out it comes.

Is there an opto that registers when a ball enters the Road Trip Multiball lane? I looked and looked and could not find one.

Ideas? Please and thank you!

#225 10 months ago
Quoted from fnosm:

Install tip,
I recommend using a #6 flat washer when installing the ticket booth. The bolt slot is generous compared to the bolt head.
I don't think it changes the look of it, just provides a little extra support for the tab.
[quoted image]

I did the same, but I bought blue washers.. heres what it looks like.

Screenshot 2023-06-01 at 9.59.02 AM (resized).pngScreenshot 2023-06-01 at 9.59.02 AM (resized).png
#226 10 months ago
Quoted from EricInAlaska:

Friends --
I installed Curio cab and Ticket Booth/Shooting gallery. It goes without saying they're gorgeous. My ticket booth was a bit of a tight fit because the coil solder connection points (on the diverter) are pretty stiff and they were holding up the booth enough to keep me from getting the booth flat against the plastic ramp holes where in the screws go. But I pushed on them and moved the diverter after loosening the screws to buy some room. So now that seems fine. The diverter was out of whack a bit, blocking the balls when in the "up" position - but that only took 1 minute to fix with some manipulation.
My weird issue is something I need a hand with. For whatever reason, my Road Trip Multiball lane has stopped registering when a ball is in it. I knock down the drop target, and shoot a ball into the RTM lane, and nothing. The game waits 25 seconds and does a ball-find which drops the plastic peg and out it comes.
Is there an opto that registers when a ball enters the Road Trip Multiball lane? I looked and looked and could not find one.
Ideas? Please and thank you!

Page 25 in the manual addresses testing the left lock up and indicates there are 3 sensors that may need to be recalibrated. Also in the Switch matrix, 81-83 are shown for the lockup. I couldn't find any diagrams of the lock up in the assemblies section to see what type they are. Not much help I realize, but its a start. Link below is the manual.

https://marketing.jerseyjackpinball.com/ts/Toy_Story_4_Manual_1_2_September_2022.pdf

#227 10 months ago

Page 25 in the manual addresses testing the left lock up and indicates there are 3 sensors that may need to be recalibrated. Also in the Switch matrix, 81-83 are shown for the lockup. I couldn't find any diagrams of the lock up in the assemblies section to see what type they are. Not much help I realize, but its a start. Link below is the manual.
https://marketing.jerseyjackpinball.com/ts/Toy_Story_4_Manual_1_2_September_2022.pdf

Thank you, SS.

I actually got an email from Lior about 10 minutes after I made the original post, where he told me about the sensors and offering to get on the phone and help me.

What an amazing fellow. Could not be more impressed with his kindness and dedication and customer support.

#228 10 months ago

Thank you, SS.
I actually got an email from Lior about 10 minutes after I made the telling me about the sensors and offering to get on the phone and help me.
What an amazing fellow. Could not be more impressed with his kindness and dedication and customer support.

Awesome of Lior to do that! Were you able to fix it?

#229 10 months ago

Awesome of Lior to do that! Were you able to fix it?

I have not tried, yet. It was late when he wrote and I had a long day - so off to bed my lazy butt went.

As soon as I close down the office, I'll run home and try to figure it out. I'm not entirely sure what's my strategy, but I like troubleshooting pins.

So it'll be a good learning experience. It might just be a matter of adjusting the sensors via the menu inputs (I figure maybe the ticket booth/gallery is blocking ambient light so those sensors need to be turned up/more sensitive).

#230 10 months ago

Thank you, SS.
I actually got an email from Lior about 10 minutes after I made the original post, where he told me about the sensors and offering to get on the phone and help me.

He did the same for me - top notch support!

#231 10 months ago

LTG, helped me out on the sensor recalibrate.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/we-are-all-toys-the-jjp-toy-story-4-owners-club/page/51#post-7606039

Post #2522

Tests - Devices - Sensors

While in Sensor Test remove any balls from the area. Press the Start button.

That should do it. If not do it again.

LTG : )
Wish I had the game and was still a jjp Tech

Hope it helps.

#232 10 months ago
Quoted from thepinballworks:

LTG, helped me out on the sensor recalibrate.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/we-are-all-toys-the-jjp-toy-story-4-owners-club/page/51#post-7606039
Post #2522
Tests - Devices - Sensors
While in Sensor Test remove any balls from the area. Press the Start button.
That should do it. If not do it again.
LTG : )
Wish I had the game and was still a jjp Tech
Hope it helps.

Well, LTG always knows his shit. So that's probably my golden ticket. I remember reading that, but I didn't have the problem yet so I breezed right on by it!!

THanks, brother - I appreciate the hand the community here always lends to me.

#233 10 months ago
Quoted from KevInBuffalo:

Another winner. SO much better![quoted image]

While the mod is clearly of higher quality it’s relevance is decidedly diminished compared to the OG….I prefer the original curio cabinet due to the fact that it contains actual characters from the movie specifically for that piece of furniture…now as for the ticket booth, I not only like that—I own it.

#234 10 months ago

I solved the Road Trip Multiball issue. It's too stupid to admit ... but ... I installed black balls. Bingo. They weren't registering.

I tried everything else then grabbed a regular chrome ball and tossed that into the RTM lock. Damn I'm dumb

#235 10 months ago

I solved the Road Trip Multiball issue. It's too stupid to admit ... but ... I installed black balls. Bingo. They weren't registering.
I tried everything else then grabbed a regular chrome ball and tossed that into the RTM lock. Damn I'm dumb

That's pretty funny, but at least you figured it out and fixed it!

#236 10 months ago

i just installed both of these, easy install, and look great. the interactive spinners are are cool! i would suggest 8-10 of the smallest size zip ties you have for cable management. i zip tied to the first post you pass behind ( in the vid) at the back board there is also a hole in the clean upper ramp part i zip tied to also. the lugs on my diverter i had to gently bend downwards so the front booth would sit without any pressure. the curio cabinet sat funny on there with the original washer and bushing so used #5 or #6 washers to get it to sit level and the magnet base grabs better.

#237 10 months ago

If anyone wonders ... you can fit Pin Stadiums with the Ticket Booth / Shooting Gallery. But I don't think anything but Neo Atoms will fit (or whatever else that is the same size as Atoms). They barely fit, but do so perfectly as though built to accommodate Lior's mod. Here's mine last night!

Neo Atoms (resized).jpgNeo Atoms (resized).jpg
#238 10 months ago

If anyone wonders ... you can fit Pin Stadiums with the Ticket Booth / Shooting Gallery. But I don't think anything but Neo Atoms will fit (or whatever else that is the same size as Atoms). They barely fit, but do so perfectly as though built to accommodate Lior's mod. Here's mine last night!
[quoted image]

i used washers on the base like you did also, the holes just seem a touch to big for only screws

#239 10 months ago

Just got mine, these are beautiful. Leors mods are on another level. Can’t wait to see what he comes up with for Godfather!

#240 10 months ago
Quoted from NC_Pin:

He did the same for me - top notch support!

Happy to report my game, and mods are now working perfectly! Just a really unfortunate coincidence that the hard drive went bad at the same time as I installed the ticket booth! Big thanks to Lior for helping me to navigate the issue!

#241 10 months ago

LE 075 /400 Ticket Booth and Shooting Gallery arrived in Sydney.

My 1st ever Lior mod. Spectacularly beautiful. Thank you

#242 10 months ago

Hello guys, as you can see in our social media and pinside, we were barely active and haven’t published many new creations in the last few months. We worked on most new titles and had around 15 products ready to post for Godfather, Godzilla, Bond, Foo Fighters, and Twilight Zone. But we decide to hold them for now.

We got many messages asking if all is ok, and the answer was YES we were still giving support and doing production for our creations.
The reason for that was because of good things.

The first one is we are moving to a new location in a different city that we will do all in one place instead of 3 studios that we had before. We were super busy with the move. It takes work to move all the stuff and machines. And we still haven’t finished the move yet, but we hope to finish it by July.

Another reason, and a great reason, is that we start to work with a pinball company. With who? You will know very soon, but we are now doing the whole production of the sculptures, mods and design for this company. We are also working on official mods and toppers for them and some secret designs! Some of you will get or already got a game with my sculpts inside, and its super exciting news!

We haven’t stopped to make mods. We will still make them after finishing with the move to the new location, and we are also going to do a big project with one of the biggest gaming and arcade companies to make some sculpts and art for their games and also some game room decorations and home decor that we will sculpt and produce with their brands.

We will post some new creations soon after we finish our move. We want to say a BIG thank you for all of your fantastic support over the years! And also for the amazing team at Little Shop Of games for their hard work and all of the support.

Thank you very much, guys.
Lior, The Art Of Pinball

245519888_10220050181501531_7438717550169610737_n (resized).jpg245519888_10220050181501531_7438717550169610737_n (resized).jpg

4 weeks later
#243 9 months ago

I finally installed your mods on my Toy Story , one issue , the RGB curio cabinet lights that go around the cabinet doesn’t light up. There is only 1 way to install that 5 pin connector on the board underneath. Are the lights defective ? The red lights in the pic was me going into service mode to activate all lights and they are reflecting off curio cabinet but are not lighting up.
The top light works

IMG_9086 (resized).jpegIMG_9086 (resized).jpegIMG_9087 (resized).jpegIMG_9087 (resized).jpeg
#244 9 months ago
Quoted from bent98:

I finally installed your mods on my Toy Story , one issue , the RGB curio cabinet lights that go around the cabinet doesn’t light up. There is only 1 way to install that 5 pin connector on the board underneath. Are the lights defective ? The red lights in the pic was me going into service mode to activate all lights and they are reflecting off curio cabinet but are not lighting up.
The top light works [quoted image][quoted image]

please check the last posts in this thread. the led board that came with the game is not defective. you install the led board wrong.
please turn it so the led will be like here
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#245 9 months ago

please check the last posts in this thread. the led board that came with the game is not defective. you install the led board wrong.
[quoted image]

Thank you

3 weeks later
#246 8 months ago

[quoted image]

Is there an installation video for the curio cabinet?
Would love to see which LED cables need to be plugged in where.

Since that's not clear to me: Do I need to recalibrate sensors for the cabinet?

#247 8 months ago
Quoted from pbot:

Is there an installation video for the curio cabinet?
Would love to see which LED cables need to be plugged in where.
Since that's not clear to me: Do I need to recalibrate sensors for the cabinet?

Pretty sure the cabinet is non-interactive other than the lights, so shouldn't be any sensors to adjust.
Make sure the led is facing down, not up when you put it in the curio cabinet.

Your post is # 246, post #243 answers all your other questions.

#248 8 months ago
Quoted from fnosm:

Pretty sure the cabinet is non-interactive other than the lights, so shouldn't be any sensors to adjust.
Make sure the led is facing down, not up when you put it in the curio cabinet.
Your post is # 246, post #243 answers all your other questions.

The installation video is here on the thread and also in the box. you can find it here
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-toy-story-4-sculpted-mods-by-the-art-of-pinball/page/5#post-7596885

Not need to calibrate any sensors

3 weeks later
#249 7 months ago

My kids just went to play toy story and where yelling for me to come quick. A few of the pieces fell of my sling shot plastics.

515AA14F-B786-49B6-8D02-8C91CB6C2EEF (resized).jpeg515AA14F-B786-49B6-8D02-8C91CB6C2EEF (resized).jpegAA274986-EE0F-43DB-B5DA-92EFE450E776 (resized).jpegAA274986-EE0F-43DB-B5DA-92EFE450E776 (resized).jpegDF26970D-AF2B-4852-9B45-C2827FBEC899 (resized).jpegDF26970D-AF2B-4852-9B45-C2827FBEC899 (resized).jpeg
#250 7 months ago
Quoted from twinturb089:

My kids just went to play toy story and where yelling for me to come quick. A few of the pieces fell of my sling shot plastics.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Pleas PM for replacement. few of those from first production was glued with super glue and not with epoxy.
i will send you full set replacement

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

10,099 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

9,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cherry Valley, CA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 12,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 15,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 11,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 299.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Eville Pinball

9,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Olive Township, NJ
$ 16.95
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

$ 18.50
Playfield - Decals
Lermods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 252 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-toy-story-4-sculpted-mods-by-the-art-of-pinball/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.