Screenshot 2023-06-01 at 9.59.02 AM (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_5177 (resized).jpg
IMG_0354 (resized).jpeg
40539932-399F-47FD-BDF6-FABF79B413B9 (resized).jpeg
fcc7ec93ddd6b6db0912743619170ac792421666 (resized).png
IMG_5173 (resized).JPG
IMG_0513 (resized).jpeg
There are 252 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 6.
#51 1 year ago

Hello guys. we just moved to a new city and we are also on Holiday.
the ticket booth is ready. i will post more photos around the end of the month.
we will ship the all shooter rods order also by the end of this month
thank you and there is more coming! we love this game!!!!

#52 1 year ago

Looking forward to it.

1 week later
#53 1 year ago

Hello guys.

Here is some production updates.

we will ship all TS shooter rods to LSOG in 2 weeks. we had a little delay for the second and the big run because we moved to a new city.
LSOG should start shipping the first orders this week (first run)

TS plastic covers are in production there is no delay and we will ship them on time in December.
Production photos soon! we upgrade the main sculpt and painting A LOT!!!!

We just finish the new sculpt and design of the carnival ramp booths. its looks really good and fit well. installation is super quick!
we are still thinking about what to add on the windows (LCD/printed LED windows) LCD will make the product cost really high and we are thinking of offering a 2 versions of these creations but will see. i will post more photos and info this week. my plan is to start painting the first prototype this week.

we are also finish the LCD frame replacement and the cabinet scoop (this one is amazing!)
we are testing both creations and we will post updates soon

Thank you guys

#54 1 year ago

Hi Lior,

How are the bottom plastic covers attached to the game? Are there hidden screws?

#55 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamieryan71:

Hi Lior,
How are the bottom plastic covers attached to the game? Are there hidden screws?

Hello. Magnets or 3m tape. No screws

#56 1 year ago

Here is some painting progress. all fit perfectly. the first casting was great we are starting production very soon.
These is just the base colors. there are many many more details to add to it. all of the booth props are missing because we are casting them right now and we hope to finish casting them this week. the painting and the final results will be AMAZING!
As I said in the last post. The open windows on the carnival booths are missing they will be a LCD or Printed LED

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#57 1 year ago

That looks amazing, any idea when it will be ready?

I hope you do something like this for Wonka as well.

#58 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamieryan71:

That looks amazing, any idea when it will be ready?
I hope you do something like this for Wonka as well.

Thank you
I'm still painting. prototype takes a lot of time. paints are also water base paints. not the ones we do on production and its makes it hard to paint and the result is not that smooth. that's why I always say production part looks much better. later today I will post more photos of the progress

Wonka getting a thread in a few days or weeks we made 4 creations so far for Wonka

#59 1 year ago

Painting progress.
still working on the purple booth. more info this week!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#60 1 year ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

Painting progress.
still working on the purple booth. more info this week![quoted image]

This looks amazing! Such an improvement.

Does this fit with the Slink dog mod?

#61 1 year ago
Quoted from Hulkbuster:

For the 10 people that will get one? …i am on the list and would like a slink dog. But sometimes these mods blow up way more than someone can efficiently make in there basement and they decide to tap out.

#62 1 year ago

Painting progress.
still working on the purple booth. more info this week![quoted image]

Ok Lior, Im in... Thats nice.

#63 1 year ago
Quoted from Hulkbuster:

We don't know but it have the same installations locations as the original one.
so if the original fits this one should fit too

#64 1 year ago

Looks cool, looking forward to what you have in store for the iPad screen surround.

#65 1 year ago
Quoted from JSC:

Looks cool, looking forward to what you have in store for the iPad screen surround.

Thanks. The LCD is after the cabinet. very soon

#66 1 year ago

All fantastic for a game that opinion says is a stinker,time will tell but I have no regrets on mine and enjoy it very much.

#67 1 year ago

I'm always excited to share my new creation, but this time I'm super excited because, on this creation, we did something that we barely do.
The last time was before two years, and it was the HMS, but the HMS was with only three light effects and was active only with one mode of the game.
We decide to bring the electronic back to our creations. So the new Toy story cabinet will be with LED and our few more creations to Godzilla, Wonka, and more games.

Before we post them this week, let me give you some details on the carnival booths.

We will offer 2 Versions.
A standard edition is only the Ticket booth with LED light.
And the Deluxe version With the ticket booth and the duck booth. It will also have LED on both booths, but the duck booth is more interactive with the game modes and also have more LED.

Both versions will be with over 50 light effects!!!!
Both versions will be interactive with ALL of the game modes.
The Deluxe version has more light effects during the game modes.

The standard version will be NOT Limited.
The Deluxe version will be limited to 400 pieces ONLY!

Little shop of games will be the exclusive seller of these items.
We will open Pre -Orders in the next 48 hours.

We are starting production next week. Shipping time will be 2-3 months.

Stay tuned!

#68 1 year ago

I'm always excited to share my new creation, but this time I'm super excited because, on this creation, we did something that we barely do.
The last time was before two years, and it was the HMS, but the HMS was with only three light effects and was active only with one mode of the game.
We decide to bring the electronic back to our creations. So the new Toy story cabinet will be with LED and our few more creations to Godzilla, Wonka, and more games.
Before we post them this week, let me give you some details on the carnival booths.
We will offer 2 Versions.
A standard edition is only the Ticket booth with LED light.
And the Deluxe version With the ticket booth and the duck booth. It will also have LED on both booths, but the duck booth is more interactive with the game modes and also have more LED.
Both versions will be with over 50 light effects!!!!
Both versions will be interactive with ALL of the game modes.
The Deluxe version has more light effects during the game modes.
The standard version will be NOT Limited.
The Deluxe version will be limited to 400 pieces ONLY!
Little shop of games will be the exclusive seller of these items.
We will open Pre -Orders in the next 48 hours.
We are starting production next week. Shipping time will be 2-3 months.
Stay tuned!

Interested in the Deluxe but curious about pricing difference between models…

#69 1 year ago
Quoted from Freakyguy666:

Interested in the Deluxe but curious about pricing difference between models…

it will be 120$ difference

#70 1 year ago

Little Shop Of Games just start to ship the Toy Story Shooter rod. here is some more photos installed

IMG_2210 (resized).JPGIMG_2210 (resized).JPGIMG_2216 (resized).JPGIMG_2216 (resized).JPGIMG_2218 (resized).JPGIMG_2218 (resized).JPGIMG_2222 (resized).JPGIMG_2222 (resized).JPG
#71 1 year ago

Just create a subscription already - I want them all. . Amazing work per usual!

#72 1 year ago

it will be 120$ difference

In for the deluxe- no backing out!

#73 1 year ago

Do we know what the cost of the standard ticket booth is going to be ? The deluxe model is a $120 more. Thanks Tim

#74 1 year ago

Hello guys.
This time I'm super excited to share my new Creation for Toy Story 4.
The last time we made something like that was before two years, and it was the HMS. This one is like the HMS on steroids.
We decide to bring the electronic back to our creations, not only to this one!

This is NOT 3D printed. It's all made by hand, and it's a resin cast from a silicone mold

** FITS ALL VERSIONS OF THE Toy Story 4 **

Fully interactive with the game light show and ALL game modes!
Over 50 light effects!

It matches the Look of the Game Perfectly.
Hand Sculpted and Hand Painted Cast Resin Crafted with Painstaking Attention to Detail and Application of Pigments.
Special resin cast from a flexible material. No need to worry about ball hits!

Item is Available at Little shop of games for a pre-order
https://littleshopofgames.com/product-category/the-art-of-pinball/

I have a few more creations for Toy Story 4, so I recommend following my Instagram. You can also see more of my creations there.
https://www.instagram.com/lior_theartofpinball/

We will post more mods for Toy Story 4 in this thread, so make sure to follow this thread and my pinside account.
https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/liorillusion/connections

For more photos and details:
https://littleshopofgames.com/shop/the-art-of-pinball/jersey-jack-pinball-toy-story4/jersey-jack-pinball-toy-story-4-sculpted-interactive-carnival-booths-by-the-art-of-pinball/?preview=true

We will post production photos soon!

So Far, this is my favorite creation! Tons of details, and it upgrades the game so much!
You have to see it in person to TRULY appreciate it.

carnival ramp insta v4 (resized).jpgcarnival ramp insta v4 (resized).jpgIMG_2039 (resized).JPGIMG_2039 (resized).JPGIMG_2086JPG (resized).jpgIMG_2086JPG (resized).jpgIMG_2112JPG (resized).jpgIMG_2112JPG (resized).jpgIMG_2084JPG (resized).jpgIMG_2084JPG (resized).jpgIMG_2034 (resized).JPGIMG_2034 (resized).JPGIMG_2130JPG (resized).jpgIMG_2130JPG (resized).jpgIMG_2142JPG (resized).jpgIMG_2142JPG (resized).jpgIMG_2092JPG (resized).jpgIMG_2092JPG (resized).jpgIMG_2114JPG (resized).jpgIMG_2114JPG (resized).jpgIMG_2117JPG (resized).jpgIMG_2117JPG (resized).jpgIMG_2153JPG (resized).jpgIMG_2153JPG (resized).jpgIMG_2284JPG (resized).jpgIMG_2284JPG (resized).jpgIMG_2253JPG (resized).jpgIMG_2253JPG (resized).jpg

#75 1 year ago

Ordered! Can't wait to start getting all of these items!!

#76 1 year ago
Quoted from SpacelySpliffs:

Ordered! Can't wait to start getting all of these items!!

Thank you!
you should get the TS shotter rod in few days
Sculpted plastic next month!
We will post production photos soon

#77 1 year ago

Hello guys.
This time I'm super excited to share my new Creation for Toy Story 4.
The last time we made something like that was before two years, and it was the HMS. This one is like the HMS on steroids.
We decide to bring the electronic back to our creations, not only to this one!
This is NOT 3D printed. It's all made by hand, and it's a resin cast from a silicone mold
** FITS ALL VERSIONS OF THE Toy Story 4 **
Fully interactive with the game light show and ALL game modes!
Over 50 light effects!
It matches the Look of the Game Perfectly.
Hand Sculpted and Hand Painted Cast Resin Crafted with Painstaking Attention to Detail and Application of Pigments.
Special resin cast from a flexible material. No need to worry about ball hits!
Item is Available at Little shop of games for a pre-order
https://littleshopofgames.com/product-category/the-art-of-pinball/
I have a few more creations for Toy Story 4, so I recommend following my Instagram. You can also see more of my creations there.
https://www.instagram.com/lior_theartofpinball/
We will post more mods for Toy Story 4 in this thread, so make sure to follow this thread and my pinside account.
https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/liorillusion/connections
For more photos and details:
https://littleshopofgames.com/shop/the-art-of-pinball/jersey-jack-pinball-toy-story4/jersey-jack-pinball-toy-story-4-sculpted-interactive-carnival-booths-by-the-art-of-pinball/?preview=true
We will post production photos soon!
So Far, this is my favorite creation! Tons of details, and it upgrades the game so much!
You have to see it in person to TRULY appreciate it.

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow that looks amazing! Do you have any photos of the standard edition in the game?

#78 1 year ago

Looks cool, but holding off until I see what you do what the iPad screen….looks like it could be tight fit with the full size version.

#79 1 year ago

Bought it... I had to.

#80 1 year ago
Quoted from reffob:

Wow that looks amazing! Do you have any photos of the standard edition in the game?

Yes sure its on the lsog website
I will post them here when i will be at home

Quoted from JSC:

Looks cool, but holding off until I see what you do what the iPad screen….looks like it could be tight fit with the full size version.

Thank you. The lcd cover will fit with the carnival booth great it will be part of it and blend really great. The next creation is not the lcd and also with electronics

#81 1 year ago

Yes sure its on the lsog website
I will post them here when i will be at home

Oh is it? I'm sorry I browsed around and didn't see the standard model actually inside the game. I must have missed it I will look again!

EDIT: I found the photos thank you! I just didn't click far enough

#82 1 year ago
Quoted from reffob:

Oh is it? I'm sorry I browsed around and didn't see the standard model actually inside the game. I must have missed it I will look again!
EDIT: I found the photos thank you! I just didn't click far enough

yes. the best option is to choose the edition youw ant on the website and it will show you just the photos of this edition.
here is some photos

IMG_2313 (resized).JPGIMG_2313 (resized).JPGIMG_2310 (resized).JPGIMG_2310 (resized).JPGIMG_2314 (resized).JPGIMG_2314 (resized).JPGIMG_2318 (resized).JPGIMG_2318 (resized).JPGIMG_2320 (resized).JPGIMG_2320 (resized).JPGIMG_2323 (resized).JPGIMG_2323 (resized).JPG
#83 1 year ago

ordered the exclusive! looks very cool!!

#84 1 year ago

Just ordered the exclusive one. Very nice work Lior!

#85 1 year ago

Ordered exclusive- it’s beautiful. Can’t wait

#86 1 year ago

The next creation is not the lcd and also with electronics

When will you give a hint on what it is?

#87 1 year ago

Wow, beautiful work @liorillusion! I agree, best one yet.

#88 1 year ago

Just super…ordered the exclusive!

#89 1 year ago
Quoted from Freakyguy666:

When will you give a hint on what it is?

Its the cabinet on the scoop

#90 1 year ago

Amazing mod with an Amazing presentation!! The amount of detail in the mod as well as how professional your marketing materials are. All of your products are great! I have been a very happy long time customer. Hats off to you and for what you bring to pinball.

#91 1 year ago
Quoted from playtwowin:

Amazing mod with an Amazing presentation!! The amount of detail in the mod as well as how professional your marketing materials are. All of your products are great! I have been a very happy long time customer. Hats off to you and for what you bring to pinball.

Thank you very much!
Appreciate that

#92 1 year ago

Here is some production photos of the Plastic covers!
We LOVE them!!!!!
its ALL made by hand and it has so many details and parts!
more photos soon

IMG_0349 (resized).JPGIMG_0349 (resized).JPGIMG_0328 (resized).JPGIMG_0328 (resized).JPGIMG_0351 (resized).JPGIMG_0351 (resized).JPGIMG_0305 (resized).JPGIMG_0305 (resized).JPGIMG_0352 (resized).JPGIMG_0352 (resized).JPGIMG_0337 (resized).JPGIMG_0337 (resized).JPG

#93 1 year ago

Thanks for the cool production photos. That is a LOT of pieces!

#94 1 year ago

Thanks for the cool production photos. That is a LOT of pieces!

11,200 pieces!

1 week later
#95 1 year ago
Quoted from liorillusion:Thank you!
you should get the TS shotter rod in few days
Sculpted plastic next month!
We will post production photos soon

Still haven't received the shooter rod or even a tracking number. Anybody else here receive one yet?

#96 1 year ago

Still haven't received the shooter rod or even a tracking number. Anybody else here receive one yet?

I ordered the shooter rod and the sculpted plastic covers back on 9/9/22. Nothing yet.... but said nov-dec delivery. and believe it or not . it isnt december yet.

#97 1 year ago
Quoted from twinturb089:

I ordered the shooter rod and the sculpted plastic covers back on 9/9/22. Nothing yet.... but said nov-dec delivery. and believe it or not . it isnt december yet.

Haha, don't tell the big box stores that! Regardless, its a reasonable question given the updates that have been given. What better way to try and get some info than to ask the group of people also waiting on them?

This update was 22 days ago.

Hello guys.
Here is some production updates.
we will ship all TS shooter rods to LSOG in 2 weeks. we had a little delay for the second and the big run because we moved to a new city.
LSOG should start shipping the first orders this week (first run)
TS plastic covers are in production there is no delay and we will ship them on time in December.

Or this one 13 days ago.

Little Shop Of Games just start to ship the Toy Story Shooter rod. here is some more photos installed

Or the one in my original post that was from 11 days ago.

Point is I'm not being impatient with anyone, I was just trying to figure out if maybe there was a shipping/email problem with mine. I figured I would've seen a tracking number in the last 2-3 weeks given what the OP has said. I purchased Aug 3rd, so it was possible I might have made 1st run. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has been wondering about them.

#98 1 year ago

Exclusive edition ordered, seems like the ultimate mod for Toy Story!

#99 1 year ago

I placed my order on 7/8. I never got an order confirmation or anything from LSOG so reached out to just confirm the order had gone through. It took them a few days to reply back but haven’t heard anything since.

#100 1 year ago

Hello guys
Im not sure why you havent got the shooter rod yet. LSOG already got them long time ago
about the sculpted plastics. they are ready but we haven't ship them yet we are waiting for the packing and we will ship the TS plastic covers next month

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 12,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Kennebunkport, ME
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 11,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 18.50
Playfield - Decals
Lermods

$ 16.95
$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

14,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Murrysville, PA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 299.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Eville Pinball

$ 15,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 35.00
$ 11,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Bensenville, IL
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 252 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-toy-story-4-sculpted-mods-by-the-art-of-pinball/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.