(Topic ID: 84254)

JJP this, JJP that, and why ya gotta look like that? AKA X-files Top 5 Pin

By TheDarkKnight68

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

XN4047T6_2.jpg
    3ZKXjhmamhwfq8cdyZaojLWdo1_400-808.jpg
    batgirl.jpg
    Sexy-Sci-fi-Babe-Gillian-Anderson_5.jpg
    ga1.jpg
    8yzb.jpg
    eb9bb7b8f88c50b741384d24fe3b9958.jpg
    2_bp_blogspot_com-26-1348366687_1.jpg
    TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
    #2 10 years ago

It's the best one in you collection,of course you thinks it's a top 5. Have you played very many 90's Bally/WMS & new Sterns? It'll change your mind.

#3 10 years ago

Wow, was that a shot? Hmph, what a pin snob. Actually yes, I have played almost every new machine at Benes, and those are the pins of my youth and my favorites- F-14, Pinbot, Rescue 911- yes "petty" to a god such as yourself, but favorites of my mortal self. Bought for a reason, not just random cheapies, a-hole. I could buy any new pin I want sir. That was rude.

3ZKXjhmamhwfq8cdyZaojLWdo1_400-808.jpg3ZKXjhmamhwfq8cdyZaojLWdo1_400-808.jpg

#4 10 years ago

68 meet 77....................

#5 10 years ago

Wazzup, my brother! How's life in Gotham?

eb9bb7b8f88c50b741384d24fe3b9958.jpgeb9bb7b8f88c50b741384d24fe3b9958.jpg

#6 10 years ago

I don't think those photos are of the real batman . . . . but keep them coming

#7 10 years ago
    Quoted from KenPin:

I don't think those photos are of the real batman . . . . but keep them coming

Nor are they of now 76 year old Yvonne Craig, who played Batgirl. Back in the day she was pretty smokin' hot.

#8 10 years ago

Didn't read words
    Put photos are nice

#9 10 years ago

Well said DK. Great thread title too.

#10 10 years ago

Ah yes, Yvonne Craig... Pretty sexy for 60's TV...

8yzb.jpg8yzb.jpg

#11 10 years ago

Is xfiles good for pinball?

#12 10 years ago

Hmmmm, I think so. On any pinball.... Up against any pinball... In the same room with any pinball...

ga1.jpgga1.jpg

Sexy-Sci-fi-Babe-Gillian-Anderson_5.jpgSexy-Sci-fi-Babe-Gillian-Anderson_5.jpg

#13 10 years ago

Agreed all around pinball is good sexy women just as good.

#14 10 years ago
    Quoted from TheDarkKnight68:

Wow, was that a shot? Hmph, what a pin snob. Actually yes, I have played almost every new machine at Benes, and those are the pins of my youth and my favorites- F-14, Pinbot, Rescue 911- yes "petty" to a god such as yourself, but favorites of my mortal self. Bought for a reason, not just random cheapies, a-hole. I could buy any new pin I want sir. That was rude.

batman-swag-funny-278x266.jpg 21 KB

I wasn't taking a shot at you,it was a serious question. Those are pins from my youth as well,but I've found that there's better ones out now. I still have 3 that got me hooked on pinball as well,but don't get much play anymore because of the new ones in the line up. & thanks for calling me an ass hole,thats great.

#15 10 years ago

"thanks for calling me an ass hole,thats great."

LOL, thank you, thank you- that was hilarious. I don't mean that in any insulting way, I cracked up. Not sure if it's because it's quite possibly the nicest way I have ever been called out (thanks..?) or if it sounded out of the norm. I apologize if I misread your sentiment, I jumped the gun and as I re-read your post with a different "tone" in my head, I can see you meant no harm. I do enjoy the 90's and forward DMD games, I have played a good many- love them all for sure. I don't know why, but other than a "hankering" for LOTR, I kinda feel the same way about old car/new car and old pin/new pin- love to drive them but don't seem to want to own one at this time- I have too many other ones I would want first. Who knows, maybe I am subconsciously scared of the massive toy environments and potential more problems. Who knows, but one second while I remove my foot from my face- please accept my apologies for jumping on you like that.

batgirl.jpgbatgirl.jpg

#16 10 years ago

batman-swag-funny-278x266.jpg 21 KB

Wow you are new here and boom a-hole. Seems like he touched a nerve there bub.

#17 10 years ago

Ah yes, Yvonne Craig... Pretty sexy for 60's TV...

Those "Real Dolls" are expensive.

#18 10 years ago

Yeah, pretty new... Good to meet ya. Yep, I definitely over reacted on that one.Hopefully he doesn't hate me forever. If it helps for forgiveness/ excuse for being irritable, I AM married.

#19 10 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

Those "Real Dolls" are expensive.

LOL, I got that joke. I saw one of those at Mardi Gras a few years back. Kind of creepy.

#20 10 years ago

What?

XN4047T6_2.jpgXN4047T6_2.jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-this-jjp-that-and-why-ya-gotta-look-like-that and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.