IMG_0327 (resized).JPG
692c3855f55965adf4d61bf5e8ac66494dcda0fb (resized).png
IMG_1795 (resized).jpg
IMG_1779 (resized).jpg
IMG_1774 (resized).jpg
IMG_1765 (resized).jpg
IMG_1760 (resized).jpg
IMG_1741 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider liorillusion.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

****NEW CREATION****
Check post #163 for more details
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-the-hobbit-sculpted-pinball-mods-by-the-art-of-pinball/page/4#post-6307409
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

****NEW CREATION****
Check post #128 for more info
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-the-hobbit-sculpted-pinball-mods-by-the-art-of-pinball/page/3#post-6216761
20210330_182157 (resized).jpg20210330_182157 (resized).jpg

USA & Canada customers you can now get my mods direct from Little shop of games
https://littleshopofgames.com/product-category/the-art-of-pinball/

as always here is a story before the info about the mod
first I must say right now its my favorite game. but my main issue with the game is the sculpts…. I didn’t like them so I decide to redo them. Most annoying part was the book. You can see his ugly metal bracket all over it. The middle of the LCD always not sitting right. The book doesn’t look like book and the painting is very poor and far away from how its looks on the LCD and this magical game should get a better attention to detail. So after a lot of prototypes and testing I finally made it and im very happy with the results. I was looking for some reference and I found that the first scene in the movie have a book stand and I base my design on that but I also change it to match to the game.

Here is the details about book stand

THIS MOD IS NOT 3D PRINTED!
This mod is limited edition for 250 pieces ONLY!
The new book cover replace the old one. 5 min installation!
I worked hard to match the colors from the LCD videos and to match it to the book cover, I was using a special technic to make it looks and feel like real papers and not like plastic.
This mod made with flexible resin and its super hard to brake!
Im making 50 pieces each run so first 50 will get it faster!

Pricing:
book cover 175$
Fedex 48 hours shipping 25$
Usps shipping 15$ (not recommended)
(Im ouside USA)
Europe buyers its will be better for you to buy this mod direct from my exclusive Europe seller http://www.freddys-pinball-paradise.de/ (from september)

Each sell that’s comes from pinside will donate 5% to pinside.

-------------------------------------------------

BARREL LEGS MOD

Another mod that I was working on it’s the barrel legs for the bumpers.
My friend Karl from IE pinball show me the prototype legs that’s JJP made for this game it was cool but also the sculpts was looking bad with missing details. I decide to make my own version for it with a lot of details. this mod is also NOT 3d printed. Its made from flexible resin and 2 min installation and you can install it in any orientation you ant.

Pricing:
Barrel legs 85$
FedEx 48 hours shipping 20$
Usps shipping 15$ (not recommended)
Europe buyers its will be better for you to buy this mod direct from my exclusive Europe seller http://www.freddys-pinball-paradise.de/ he will get stock next week.

****SPECIAL OFFER For first 50 orders only!****
Hobbit book cover + hobbit barrel legs + special limited gift + FedEx 48 hours shipping.
275$ (35$ discount)

Photos doesn’t make justice its really looks so AWESOME in person. Check this link for more photos: https://www.flickr.com/photos/156867125@N07/albums/72157715591826157

Im working on more license mods for hobbit so make sure to check this thread and my Instagram.

If you didn’t bought any mods from me I recommend you to read some feedbacks and to check photos in my old threads.

https://www.instagram.com/lior_theartofpinball/

If you want one you are welcome to send me message. I will start to make list next week
Its not stock item I will have them ready soon. I have few barrel legs in stock and book covers next month.

Thank you

50255115018_56ec013452_o (resized).jpg50255115018_56ec013452_o (resized).jpg
50255118848_930b7821bd_o (resized).jpg50255118848_930b7821bd_o (resized).jpg50255785476_60776742c7_o (resized).jpg50255785476_60776742c7_o (resized).jpg50255786151_0a23d237d9_o (resized).jpg50255786151_0a23d237d9_o (resized).jpg50255790231_009188a736_o (resized).jpg50255790231_009188a736_o (resized).jpg50255791276_8a6eee4167_o (resized).jpg50255791276_8a6eee4167_o (resized).jpg50255793181_58751cf91b_o (resized).jpg50255793181_58751cf91b_o (resized).jpg50255976277_748657b0a2_o (resized).jpg50255976277_748657b0a2_o (resized).jpge5e20457-15d9-43aa-8ad9-7792b65d618f (resized).jpge5e20457-15d9-43aa-8ad9-7792b65d618f (resized).jpg20200822_174630 (resized).jpg20200822_174630 (resized).jpg20200628_215937-F (resized).jpg20200628_215937-F (resized).jpg20200628_215925-F (resized).jpg20200628_215925-F (resized).jpg

#11 3 years ago

thank you very much guys
15 places left for the special offer set!

#15 3 years ago
Quoted from dabear007:

Just sent a PM for the set.
Both pieces look great.
I just made arrangements to get a BA Hobbit 2 days ago.
Happy I stumbled across this thread when I did.

you will love it. great game! make sure to add a sub

#17 3 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

Hey Lior, I'm in for a set of both. I can't wait to see what you have in store for the special gift.

hello my friend! how is the ij mods?! hahaha you are on the list

#22 3 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

I actually took them all out and sold the junk!
KIDDING!
Why'd you have to go and make mods for another game I have. There goes all my money.

what will happen with the license mods? i think my most beautiful work is on the hobbit. its so magical theme and the sculpts im working on will looks so great!

#24 3 years ago
Quoted from Scott9:

Sorry I was traveling or I would have posted sooner. These mods are friggin amazing... The Hobbit will never look better than it will look with this latest MOD. As a fan of the movies, JJP, and Lior this is a no brainer to buy. Once his MOD's sell out, that is it. You can end spending 2x, 3x, or more than 4x his asking price on the secondary market if you don't grab them now. This title in particular has very few mods out there for it. So if you have the machine, this is a must buy investment. Another great job LIOR!!!

thank you very much my friend

guys please check your pm if you sign in. i just start production

#28 3 years ago
Quoted from wyopin:Like all of Lior’s mods, I can wait to add these to my game! They’ve always got some of the best detail...what a great game to doctor up too. Thanks again for all you do for this hobby!

Quoted from BozoTheClown:

I just sent payment. I can't wait for these awesome products!!!

thank you

i have 10 barrel legs ready to ship and few places on the package deal for book + legs

#30 3 years ago
Quoted from thewool:

Hey Lior, do you know when Freddy's will have stock of the legs? I like the look of the book, but can only afford one so legs it is!
Cheers.

until Friday

Added over 4 years ago:

will take more time sorry

1 week later
#31 3 years ago

last places for the discount set!
casting all 50 right now

#34 3 years ago
Quoted from thewool:

Still no stock in Freddy's Lior.
No offence to you, but I would not order directly from you again as I got killed with import tax coming in to the UK. This is one of the reasons I'm not going for the combo offer, but the legs from Freddy's would be ok if they are ever in stock.

yes i know they have a lot of work to do and its will be in the website soon.
yes i understand about taxes but this is the rules by your country. thats why i decide to sell my mods in Europe with Freddy.
btw you can call them and maybe place order

#35 3 years ago

shipping orders of barrel legs only will be in Monday!
im still casting more barrel legs and books. will ship the first 10 sets very soon

thanks

4334434 (resized).jpg4334434 (resized).jpg

#38 3 years ago

all barrel legs just shipped! i have 2 left without the book.
book shipping and set shipping will be very soon!

#40 3 years ago
Quoted from thewool:

Still no stock at Freddy's

yes i know im very sorry for that. i shipped my mods to them 3 weeks ago and they got it in 24 hours. i really recommend you to call them.

#44 3 years ago

production updates
all legs are casted and ready for painting. i already have 20 ready to ship with the book as set.
i cast and sand 20 box and still have more waiting for sanding and the 20 is ready for painting and i will ship them right away when they are ready

because my country is in lock down for 1 month i cant go to studio to work and cast more but i will work on painting from home.
so right now all orders and new orders will be with delay of 1 month and i wish its will be the last delay. same delay also on POTC mods. and on all future mods.

i will ship what i have ready very soon also if we are in lockdown because FedEx still working.

right now im working on the last 2 runs of HMS from home and also working on new sculpts in the weekends.

i know there is some people who didn't bought from me before but trust me i will do my best to ship it ASAP

thank you guys

1 week later
#46 3 years ago

here is some great update.

i just finish to make 20 pieces of the book cover and 18 pieces of the barrel legs.
i need to work on manual and to pack all packages and i decide to add another gifts for you guys! you will get 3 gifts with this mod and i wish you will like them!

i will ship them in Monday and you will get it in 48 hours after pickup

other people on the list will get it in November. we are still in lockdown but im working from home as much as i can.

Freddy's pinball paradise will have book case in November and barrel legs back in stock soon.

i really love this book case. the texture the, painting, the feeling, the clear coat all is so awesome its looks like real wood and real book! i cant wait to see your photos on the game and feedbacks.

when you get the set make sure to install book cover BEFORE the legs

thank you guys

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#48 3 years ago

first 20 ready to ship!
they will pick it up tomorrow and its will be shipped in Monday
you will get it in 48 hours!
waiting to see feedbacks and photos

20201003_210831 (resized).jpg20201003_210831 (resized).jpg
#49 3 years ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

first 20 ready to ship!
they will pick it up tomorrow and its will be shipped in Monday
you will get it in 48 hours!
waiting to see feedbacks and photos
[quoted image]

you should get the package today!!!!

#51 3 years ago

The shipment has arrived! I am hard pressed to come up with words that properly describe the quality of these parts. Plenty of companies are selling crappy 3D printed pieces, and a couple even sell some passable 3D printed mods, but these are in a world all their own. The sculpting, the painting, everything just blows me away. If you take a look at your existing JJP stock parts, there is actually less detail than these have. If you were ever on the fence about Lior's mods, don't be. These are 100% the best looking mods I have ever seen. I'm looking forward to receiving my POTC parts in the coming months as well as anything else he releases in the future.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

thank you very much for this awesome feedback!
im glad you like it. im always happy to see the reaction of new costumers. im trying to make as much detail as i can and its all made by hand.
enjoy your new mod

#55 3 years ago
Quoted from arcadem:

I agree with the prior posts re. the quality of Lior's mods . The book stand is a definite upgrade to JJP's original which was just "OK". And, the "legs out of the barrel" mod adds some humor to the play field and that is always a good thing. Best of all, the mods required only 5 minutes to install (my wife/helper said to tell Lior thank you very much for that). The included 'surprise gifts were also a nice touch. Thanks!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

thank you very much for the feedback and photos.
yes installation is super easy. on my game when i install it and toke the photos i didnt toke the glass all the way off hahaha
glad you like it. enjoy your new mod

#59 3 years ago
Quoted from thewool:

Hey Lior, have you thought about a small lighting mod to brighten up the bumper area?
I added the legs but that area is a bit dark, you can't really see the original barrel model. A touch of light would really help here.

all of the bumper area going to be replaced. if you have my barrel legs you will be very happy with this change.

Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Got mine today - look great! Thanks Lior!

welcome enjoy!

Quoted from Crumbalimb:

I got my Lior mods in and they look AWESOME. As always great quality and fun times adding them to my games.They definitely make the games more high end even though JJPs are already great looking. The legs hanging out of the barrel is totally funny and if you know the story totally fitting for the game:}
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

thank you very much for the photos and feedback.
enjoy your new mod

#61 3 years ago
Quoted from FancyFrank:

Lior, if I may ask, have you planned to make own repros of the four beast heads?

yes the original looks soooo bad!

#63 3 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

By the way Lior, do you really have 112 pinball machines!

maybe more most of them in storage. at home i have just 4 right now and more arcade machines and slots.

#65 3 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

Super great detail. Looks really good in the game. If you buy both the book mod and pop bumper mod, you won't be disappointed. Install the book first (as instructed) because the bumper mod legs will hit the bottom of the book in maybe 30 degrees of the possible rotation so be aware of that.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

thank you very much for the photos and feedback

btw guys i have few sets left.

#66 3 years ago

production update.

all orders will be shipped until next Friday (new orders from October will be shipped in 2 -3 weeks)

this is a LAST CALL for people who thinking about this mods. will not make more casting after this production! casting 10 extra and thats all!
i have other projects to do and i will be back to Hobbit next year.

#70 3 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

I am in on the book and legs already, and am looking forward to other hobbit mods...
There are several more areas in the hobbit that definitely need your expertise and craftsmanship

yes i agree there is few things who looks really bad

Quoted from KingBW:

Keep the beasts on your list of future mods.

its a MUST for me the original looks sooooo bad.

#71 3 years ago

another run is ready to ship
packing tomorrow and booked on Monday early flight with FedEx.
October orders will be shipped in 2-3 weeks

#72 3 years ago

tracking number sent! please check your pm
waiting to see photos

if you didn't got tracking number you are on next batch. will be shipped in 2-3 weeks

thanks

#74 3 years ago
Quoted from mjfisher:

What a great Mod
[quoted image]

thanks for the photo!
enjoy your new mod

#77 3 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

Lior, the pictures do not do your mods justice. They are stellar. Any mods you make are must haves. Wow.
I’ll do another picture later when I install. The hobbit is already gorgeous and you even improve it.
Excellent packaging as well.
[quoted image]
Hobbit before the mod:
[quoted image]
And after the mod:
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Thank you very much for the feedback and photos
im glad you like it and enjoy your new mod!

#78 3 years ago
BannerFinal02 (resized).jpgBannerFinal02 (resized).jpg
#80 3 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

Mine arrived yesterday. Looks great. Really nice upgrade.

Thank you very much!
enjoy

#81 3 years ago

production and shipping update.

shipping all orders until Monday!
i have 5 left for the special price and gift. if you will order this week you will get yours next week

European costumers.
im shipping to Freddy barrel legs and book covers. if you want one make sure to send email to save a place

#83 3 years ago
Quoted from fuko:

Received mine and hoping to install them this weekend. I agree with what's been said already that the quality is top notch.

Thank you!
enjoy and post photos

#84 3 years ago

Tracking numbers for 3rd run sent! check your PM
will be shipped in Monday
enjoy and post photos

#87 3 years ago
Quoted from VegasAlleycat:

Just installed my book and barrel today. I really like this upgrade! Lior is definitely top quality!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Thank you very much!

Yeah - I enjoy seeing the pops action and looking at the mode instructions more now with these beautiful mods in place!
Looking forward to Lior's future Hobbit mods!

Thank you. and yes im now thinking what to do next. i have like 4 ideas all approved just need to choose one...
i wll be happy to know what you want to see next from my ideas.

2 weeks later
#89 3 years ago

it's my birthday on 11/18. To celebrate, I am doing a birthday week sale! This will also serve as the Art of Pinball's Black Friday sale, so don't wait to get in on the savings

we will still offer the package deal with discount and extra gifts. so its will be 60$ discount!

Birthday post (resized).jpgBirthday post (resized).jpg

#90 3 years ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

it's my birthday on 11/18. To celebrate, I am doing a birthday week sale! This will also serve as the Art of Pinball's Black Friday sale, so don't wait to get in on the savings
we will still offer the package deal with discount and extra gifts. so its will be 60$ discount!
[quoted image]

All of the barrel legs that i had in stock are sold out! we will cast and paint more next month.
i have 1 book cover left with barrel legs that i will sell only as a set.

1 week later
#91 3 years ago

Great news to all of my costumers in United Kingdom! As of now, The Pinball Bazaar is my Exclusive seller in United Kingdom!

You will save a lot of money on shipping and on taxes working with them. If you are in United kingdom and looking to buy my creations you can contact James [email protected]
or visit his coming soon website https://pinballbazaar.co.uk/

instagram exclusive uk (resized).jpginstagram exclusive uk (resized).jpg

Added over 3 years ago:

Freddy's pinball paradise is the distributor to UK

1 week later
#92 3 years ago

The barrel legs is back in stock for Europe and UK and the book cover is now available!
you can get them here
https://www.shop.freddys-pinball-paradise.de/index.php?n=7&e=50&m=&p=1&o=1&guid=&l=1&q=&s=x

#93 3 years ago

im out of stock on all hobbit mods. we will make more after GNR mods are shipped so its will take time.
but if you want them you can buy them here also if you are in USA
https://www.shop.freddys-pinball-paradise.de/index.php?n=7&e=50&m=&p=1&o=1&guid=&l=1&q=&s=x

if you don't see USA in checkout just send them email.

Thanks

#95 3 years ago

I'm good on Hobbit, POTC, and GnR mods. Still dreaming of WoZ lane mod for Xmas though.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1091-the-art-of-pinball/03332-woz-oz-lanes
SIGH

yes yes its also going to back to stock!

#97 3 years ago

great news to our Australian and New Zealand customers! Pinball haus is now an exclusive Australia and New Zealand distributor. you can order all mods in stock and save shipping and tax
ExclusiveSellerAustralia2 (resized).jpgExclusiveSellerAustralia2 (resized).jpg

4 weeks later
#98 3 years ago

Hello! My POTC HMS Mod has been nominated for TWIPY mod of the year! If you are a fan of my work, your vote would be greatly appreciated

https://twipys.com/2020-twipys-ballot/

art of pinball banner 1080 (resized).jpgart of pinball banner 1080 (resized).jpg

#99 3 years ago

****COMING SOON****

as i promise we are now almost 8 months into production and design of few new creations that will be ready to ship in the same day i reveal them!
2 of these creations will be for Hobbit and POTC and trust me you don't want to miss it!
i recommend to follow me in pinside and Instagram so you can see updates when list will be open. we will not save mods from now!

LIMITED FOR 100 PIECES ONLY!!!!

3 weeks later
#104 3 years ago

I am excited to announced that I have teamed up with Little Shop of Games! They are now the exclusive seller of my creations in the USA & Canada! Check out www.littleshopofgames.com for more info!

Little Shop of Games is now an official partner of The Art of Pinball. Products that have already been purchased will continue to be shipped direct from me until I clear the backlog. All future orders will be sold and shipped through Little Shop of Games.

little shop of games v4 (resized).jpglittle shop of games v4 (resized).jpg

#107 3 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

Lior, I see that you have a POTC announcement coming Friday. Anything planned for the Hobbit in the next few weeks (that isn't the topper)? The topper is absolutely fantastic if you are going that route, but I am thinking about more for the playfield side of the fence.
Thanks!

Yes and you can see them at little shop of games right now also the topper. All of what you see in coming soon is already in production

#110 3 years ago
Quoted from Beyndtstng:

Hi Lior, love your original hobbit mods. Please add me to the list for your new mods.

Thank you. There is no list please contact little shop of games or you can order them here

https://littleshopofgames.com/product-category/the-art-of-pinball

1 month later
#112 3 years ago
Quoted from dug:

Hi Lior,
Any updates on the new Hobbit mods?

Hello. they are all in production. also the topper. will open sales soon after shipping more GNR and JP mods

1 week later
#114 3 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

Any production updates? I am really looking forward to some more Hobbit mods.

Yes we have 3 mods ready and 1 of them is already shipped to little shop of games. in few days they will be available to purchase.
the new mod will be shipped in the same day of the reveal!

#116 3 years ago
Quoted from paulbaptiste:

Awesome news. Im excited to see what you've done. Hope its the beast mechs!

yes the beasts are ready. we will post them in few days too.

BTW on one of my photos that i post in the GNR thread you can find one beast

#120 3 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

Me too. Nice Easter Egg.
Holy crap that looks great!!!

wait to see close up photo. but now can you also found the other 2 mods? its also somewhere in my photos here and on my Instagram.

#124 3 years ago

I am excited to reveal my next creation for The Hobbit.
I started to sculpt it before long time ago and we already did the production so the mod will typically ship the same day you order it!!

Limited to 100 pieces and you don't want to miss it!

SALES OPEN AT APRIL 2! 12 EST!

hobbit sale (resized).jpghobbit sale (resized).jpg

#127 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

But what is it!?

Wait for Friday

Quoted from Goronic:

Ill take it...what is it
I guess we will find out on Friday at the latest

correct

#128 3 years ago

Hobbit is the favorite game in my collection so I'm super excited to share my newest creation for Jersey Jack Pinball – The Hobbit.

The level of detail on this creation is insane, photos really don't do it justice because it is very hard to take photos of metallic objects in my game room with my camera and lighting setup. I decided to reveal this creation only once they were all ready to ship, so you can place your order now and in most cases the item will be shipped to you on the same day!

There are more items in production currently so stay tuned

This mod is limited to 100 pieces worldwide!
LIMIT ONE PER CUSTOMER PLEASE

If you want to get one just visit to our distributors

USA & Canada
Little shop of games:
www.littleshopofgames.com

Europe & United Kingdom
Freddy’s pinball paradise
www.shop.freddys-pinball-paradise.de

Australia & New Zealand
Pinball Haus
www.pinballhaus.com

Not need to send me message or to say sign me in!

I recommend to check here for more photos.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156867125@N07/albums/72157718839915206/with/51090608720/

Thank you very much

CLICK ON THE PHOTO TO GET BETTER RESOLUTION

20210330_182157 (resized).jpg20210330_182157 (resized).jpg
20210330_182050 (resized).jpg20210330_182050 (resized).jpg
20210330_182104 (resized).jpg20210330_182104 (resized).jpg
20210330_182133 (resized).jpg20210330_182133 (resized).jpg
20210330_182138 (resized).jpg20210330_182138 (resized).jpg
20210330_182150 (resized).jpg20210330_182150 (resized).jpg
20210330_184218 (resized).jpg20210330_184218 (resized).jpg
20210330_184225 (resized).jpg20210330_184225 (resized).jpg
20210330_184230 (resized).jpg20210330_184230 (resized).jpg
20210330_184347 (resized).jpg20210330_184347 (resized).jpg
20210330_184410 (resized).jpg20210330_184410 (resized).jpg
20210330_184436 (resized).jpg20210330_184436 (resized).jpg

#130 3 years ago
Quoted from darkryder:

Looks amazing Lior, ordered! Should look great with the gold action button on my Hobbit LE.

Thank you! yes the gold button add a lot!

#135 3 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

Ordered mine today - thanks for the great mods Lior, and for the domestic shipping Little Shop of Games!

Thank you post photos when you get it!

Quoted from Goronic:

@Lior - Looks absolutely fantastic. But please do the gold pile in front of Smaug with this look as well! The treasure mixed in with the gold pieces looks so nice!

its already in production with super cool new arkenstone on it
will be available soon!

#138 3 years ago
Quoted from Jhislop3:

Hope to see this latest Hobbit mod in the mail shortly. Keep up the great work Lior!

Thank you they are going to be shipped tomorrow from little shop of games

#139 3 years ago

all orders was shipped. will be happy to see some photos
Thanks!

#142 3 years ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

Received and installed on Smaug Edition. Looks awesome! It’s a fairly high trafficked button so I almost want to find a “cliffy” for this piece of art!
[quoted image]

Thank you very much for the photos
your game missing the book cover and the barrel legs LOL

Quoted from arcadem:

Here is Lior's latest on my Hobbit Black Arrow. I think it looks great (as does everything he creates)
[quoted image][quoted image]

WOW its looks great on the black arrow!
Thank you

2 weeks later
#145 2 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I ordered the Hobbit Art of Pinball mods from Little Shop of Games 12 days ago but no word on shipping. Based on the listing they are supposed to be in stock?
[quoted image]

Please read the info on the product description. they are not in stock its pre order. You will get them until june

#148 2 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Thanks! Looking forward to it. Awesome mod!
Little of Games may want to update the Hobbit mod page to say "Available on back order" as it currently says in stock.

We just fix it. Thank you

2 weeks later
#152 2 years ago
Quoted from fnosm:

Lior is in Israel and due to the rocket attacks and unrest his studio is shut down.
All mods are going to be pushed back until life gets back to normal.
Best we can do for now is to keep a good thought for our Lior and his family's safety.

That is correct. Thank you.
things are not getting better over here and its very hard time. during those crazy 8 days we maybe sleep for 6-8 hours in total.
the studio is closed. there is 0 production. Most of the backorders from little shop of games are ready and packed but the airport is closed during the war and there are huge backlogs at the airport for shipping's and it looks like until June I cannot ship anything. So if you order from little shop of games one of the hobbit mods they will arrive around June - July. We are exhausted and scared but in my free time I'm drawing some art and sculpting a lot. Hobbit beasts was in production and we will open sales soon. as i said there is no work or production right now. little shop of games got my GNR skull and button last week and they are going to ship it soon but all other orders will need to wait. We don't know when all of this craziness will end. It can take weeks and we also need to get some rest and free time to get back to work after all of that. I really can't explain in words what's going on here and you really can't imagine. but we have rocket attacks 24/7 and more other crazy things. i promise to ship the orders that are read ASAP. sorry if im not responding to messages and Thank you guys for your support. we hope to get back soon. 

#155 2 years ago

Hello guys. I'm happy to say that both sides agree to a ceasefire. For now there are no rockets and I hope it will stay like that for a long time until the next time...
The streets are still not 100% safe and I hope it will get back to normal soon. we finally can get back to almost normal and to sleep normal. Thank you guys for all of your support during these hard days!

about production and shipping
i didn't was in the studio for 2 weeks and also my workers because of the war and holiday. and i decide to give my worker and i a 1 week free because we was barely sleep and we need some time to get back to normal. so we will get back to the studio next Friday. i'm going right now to the studio to see what's going on over there because building near my studio (4 meters) got direct hit by a rocket.

so. today im taking a lot of stuff from the studio to pack during the weekend in my house. I will start to pack hobbit mods and JP T-REX and also GNR Speakers.
Flights are back but there is a huge backlog in the airport. just today i shipped to little shop of games 50% of hobbit orders. 100% of GNR skull + button. 100% GNR shooter rods. all POTC mods. So that means if you order one of those you should get them this month. if you order just the skull and the button you need to get them now but if you order a few more products with the bundle we decide to save you shipping cost and to ship them when a little shop of games will get the shooter. Hobbit orders will be shipped also this month but not all of them. we need to make more books and more legs.

as i said during those days that i was stuck at home i was sculpting A LOT!!!! I also paint some stuff and draw some art (also pinball art) . I need to make molds for the things that I sculpt with clay and I will start to show them soon. I made some super cool sculpts for Ghostbusters, GNR, Hobbit, Indiana jones and also for Mandalorian. we will reveal the hobbit beasts and we will open sales this month!

We will get back to ship T-REX in first of June. you should get yours until September. (if you order from me direct)
We will start pack the GNR speakers next week and we will get back to the production of the bumpers and topper next week.

Thank you very much guys  

#157 2 years ago

Because of a system issue. all of the products include my products was Out of stock at Little Shop Of Games.
we just fixed the issue and all products are available to order or back order. stock for most of the mods should arrive next week.

Thanks

#159 2 years ago
Quoted from paulbaptiste:

Lior,
Some of the items that haven't yet been available say Sold Out, such as the beast mechs. Are those going to be available for pre-orders?
[quoted image]

Thank you. I'm uploading them right now
They will be available around friday

#161 2 years ago

hobbit coming soon (resized).jpghobbit coming soon (resized).jpg

#163 2 years ago

I am super excited to share my next creation. I started to work on them almost a year ago. It was a complex task with a lot of details, but the results are phenomenal.

This set will be the last one you ever need to install! They are made with a durable flex resin that can take an impact from up to a 50kg hammer and it will not break or get damaged! They are solid and not hollow like the factory ones. The target mounting point is also five times thicker. We used a 2 components automative style paint and covered that with 4 coats of a 2 components matte clear finish. It would be extremely difficult to damage this paint job. The artistic details on these pieces are insane, and you have got to see them in person to really appreciate them. It is a HUGE upgrade to the game. Each sculpture has its own story. My inspiration for them comes from people in my life and games I played when I was young.

These are exclusive to a single run of 30 days of casting that will be around 300 pieces ONLY!

The set comes with a 1 year warranty. If it breaks, you will get a replacement at no charge.

The exclusive worldwide seller will be Little Shop of Games.
https://littleshopofgames.com/product-category/the-art-of-pinball

You can pre-order them now. Shipping is expected to start between October and December.

I recommend to check this link for more photos
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156867125@N07/albums/72157719299292307

Grid 1a (resized).jpgGrid 1a (resized).jpg

11a (resized).jpg11a (resized).jpg
12a (resized).jpg12a (resized).jpg
13a (resized).jpg13a (resized).jpg

40a (resized).jpg40a (resized).jpg
37a (resized).jpg37a (resized).jpg
35a (resized).jpg35a (resized).jpg

1a (resized).jpg1a (resized).jpg
4a (resized).jpg4a (resized).jpg
9a (resized).jpg9a (resized).jpg

22a (resized).jpg22a (resized).jpg
23a (resized).jpg23a (resized).jpg
25a (resized).jpg25a (resized).jpg

V (resized).jpgV (resized).jpg
N (resized).jpgN (resized).jpg
L (resized).jpgL (resized).jpg
D (resized).jpgD (resized).jpg

1 week later
#171 2 years ago

Shipping now more books and barrel legs to Little Shop Of Games.
all orders will be shipped in July or before

we will post more info about the new mods and production time soon

#173 2 years ago
Quoted from Metalzoic:

I'm already sold on your Smaug gold pile mod upcoming. You mention it has a new Arkenstone with it, so does that mean I should hold off on getting a separate Arkenstone mod?

we are working on new sculpts for the all left area of the game. but it will not happen before 2022.

1 month later
#179 2 years ago

FOR MY CUSTOMERS ONLY!

Looking for someone that have installation skills and video editing skills to install the new pop up heads.
will send you a set soon! please send us PM
only for customers that already purchase one of our creations.

Thanks

1 week later
#180 2 years ago

We are shipping all Barrel Legs and Book Covers orders + minor stock to Little shop of games and Freddy's pinball paradise in Monday!
we just finish to cast the LAST RUN. WE WILL NOT MAKE MORE HOBBIT BOOKS AND BAREL LEGS!!!!
we throw away the molds and the stock will be available on Little shop of games and Freddy's pinball paradise!
this is THE LAST CHANCE to get them!

its time to clean our production line from old mods and to bring some new mods to the production line

Thank you for your support

2 weeks later
#181 2 years ago

Hobbit mods just arrived and they are back in stock!

This is the LAST RUN!!!!
this is THE LAST CHANCE to get them!

1 month later
#185 2 years ago

I heard from a little birdie that they will ship to Little Shop of Games in October sometime.

That is correct. great bird!

1 month later
#187 2 years ago
Quoted from Boatshoe:

Are there any updates on the beast mods? Thanks!

They are in production. we will ship them on time with no delay
for more info:
https://littleshopofgames.com/shop/the-art-of-pinball/replacement-sculpted-heads-set-of-4-by-the-art-of-pinball/

1 month later
#190 2 years ago

****Production UPDATE****

We just finish the production of the drums, pop up heads and Mando buttons.
we are now waiting just for the packing. from now, most of my mods will come with special box like my GNR speakers.
we should get the packing in 2-3 weeks and we will start to ship it. (all pre orders to any of my mods)

Indiana jones set + 5 New sculpts will be available to ship and purchase at little shop of games next month!

New mods are coming!
my working table is full with tasks. many creations thats waiting for molding and casting. and also many stuff to sculpt and create.
we will start to open pre orders on many new mods from the next month!

GNR topper will be LATER! (there is many work to do on this thing and we are not ready to take pre orders but we will post big update in a month)

Games thats on the work right now and we will reveal the creations soon!

JJP
Wonka, Hobbit, WOZ, GNR

Stern
Godzilla, Mandalorian, Iron Maiden, Deadpool, Jurassic Park, Ghostbusters

WMS
Theater Of Magic

we are also working on our big patent that we will reveal very soon thats includes many sculpts.

For now her is a sneak peek for new creation thats i really love.
(we are not taking pre orders yet. only in few days/weeks)

Video is available on my Instagram

1 month later
#191 2 years ago

We just shipped all pre orders to Little shop of games!
they should get it next week and they will start to ship it few days later!

I cant wait for you to get it and see the packing and the details! feel free to share photos!

Thank you very much guys

#194 2 years ago
Quoted from Sixtieskid:

When will Indiana Jones Mods be ready for ordering?

I hope this month

3 weeks later
#195 2 years ago

Little shop of games shipping now all backorders! you should get yours in a few days!!!!
Waiting to get some photos from you

#200 2 years ago
Quoted from blokcube:

Mine came in today, but didn't come with any instructions/video link this time. They look great.
[quoted image]

Thanks for the photo!
we are working on installation video and we will share it soon
there is few guides in youtube and pinside that i will post here later today.

Quoted from darkryder:

Received my beasts today as well, they look insane! How will these hold up to balls bashing into them over time? Hopefully, the paint used is very sturdy.

Thank you
you will damage your playfield before you will damage the heads.
they are painted with dual component car paints and have 4 special clear coat.
and do not forget you have a warranty! if its get damage just email me and we will send you new one for free!
you are welcome to throw one super hard on a hard floor and let me know if it get any damage

#202 2 years ago
Quoted from bossk4hire:

Anyone have a barrel legs they are willing to part with? I'm joining the Hobbit club and would love to add it to the game. Thanks! Jeff

It will be back in stock in 2 weeks
Welcome to the club! you're going to enjoy!!!!

#205 2 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

Please keep the Hobbit mods coming Lior!!! Amazing stuff and I love how much it improves an already beautiful pin.

Thank you
another and not last mod for Hobbit is coming soon!

1 month later
#207 2 years ago

Hello guys!
we just finish to ship all hobbit orders!

we are going to lunch a NEW Hobbit creation together with new WOZ creation very soon!
this will be one before the last creation for Hobbit

we are running low on stock and we are not going to make more production for any of our old creations
There is only 4 book covers left and they are defiantly the last ones!
There is only 5 barrel legs left and they are defiantly the last ones!
The Hobbit action button is SOLD OUT!

The pop up heads are now in stock but we are also low in stock on them and we are not making more!

Stay tuned!

2 weeks later
#211 2 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

News, updates, info.
What's up?

Im not in my country and not at work. we will be back around June.
we will post many new products when we will be back.

1 month later
#212 1 year ago

Hello Guys!
I'm back from my vacation, it was great!
I returned a few weeks ago and had some time to finish projects that I started before the vacation.
The studio was not off and my team was doing production on a few products that I already finished sculpting before the vacation.
We made another run of the Godzilla UFO'S and more GNR rods and many more new creations that will be ready to ship from next month!
We still have our big reveal that we are working on that for over 2 years and we will launch it very soon!

We will start to post from this or next week some new creations that will be ready to pre order.
All of the new creations took me many months to work on and they are complicated projects to cast or paint. because of that we limit them to 1 run ONLY. That means the products are LIMITED EDITION!

Some of the creations that we are going to post is the Godzilla bridge that took us many many months of testing until we figured out what is the right material to use and we also found a solution for the installation. We are also running production on my favorite creation so far that took me over a year to finish and it's going to be a creation for WOZ. We are also going to launch some super super cool creations for Iron Maiden that improve the game a lot! We also created something very cool to TWD that you can see now on my Instagram story. Wonka creations are also in the final stages, new Hobbit, TZ, GNR Creations and many more cool stuff that are coming soon!

So Stay Tuned!
Follow Us On Instagram and Pinside to see most updates
https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/liorillusion/connections

1 month later
#216 1 year ago
Quoted from Darkfader:

I just released a new video featuring the Art of Pinball mods for the Hobbit!

Thank you Alex!
looks great

1 month later
#217 1 year ago

COMING SOON
for those who have Instagram

ezgif.com-gif-maker (2).gifezgif.com-gif-maker (2).gif
#221 1 year ago

its blend really good on the game so you cant find it
Here is another photo

1 month later
#225 1 year ago
Quoted from cleanandlevel:

whatever happened to the hobbit plastic covers? was looking forward to those.

i was moving to a new city and we have holiday now.
they are already in production we cast all pieces. i will post photos next week

1 week later
#226 1 year ago

Hello guys.
I'm excited to share my new creation for The Hobbit.
we just start the production for the sculpted plastic after long testing
we are happy to say that we addressed the issue of the light effect and it doesn't affect the light show on the playfield.

This is NOT 3D printed it's all made by hand and it’s a resin cast from a silicone mold

** FITS ALL VERSIONS OF THE The Hobbit **

Matches the Look of the Game Perfectly
Hand Sculpted and Hand Painted Cast Resin Crafted with Painstaking Attention to Detail and Application of Pigments.
special resin cast from a flexible material. not need to worry about ball hits!

Item is Available at Little shop of games for a pre-order
LIMITED EDITION RUN OF 300 PIECES WORLDWIDE
Delivered in a Numbered Limited Edition Presentation Box
SPECIAL PRICE ON FIRST 50 ORDERS

I have a few more creations for The Hobbit that I’m making so I recommend following my Instagram. you can also see more of my creations there.

We will post more creations for The Hobbit in this thread so make sure to follow this thread and my pinside account.
https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/liorillusion/connections

For more photos and details:
https://littleshopofgames.com/shop/the-art-of-pinball/jersey-jack-pinball-the-hobbit/jersey-jack-pinball-the-hobbit-sculpted-plastic-covers-set-of-4-by-the-art-of-pinball/

we will post production photos soon!

All Photos were taken in a dark room!
692c3855f55965adf4d61bf5e8ac66494dcda0fb (resized).png692c3855f55965adf4d61bf5e8ac66494dcda0fb (resized).pngIMG_1779 (resized).jpgIMG_1779 (resized).jpgIMG_1738 (resized).jpgIMG_1738 (resized).jpgIMG_1765 (resized).jpgIMG_1765 (resized).jpgIMG_1737 (resized).jpgIMG_1737 (resized).jpgIMG_1774 (resized).jpgIMG_1774 (resized).jpgIMG_1741 (resized).jpgIMG_1741 (resized).jpgIMG_1795 (resized).jpgIMG_1795 (resized).jpgIMG_1760 (resized).jpgIMG_1760 (resized).jpg

2 weeks later
#229 1 year ago
Quoted from ls1chris:

Lior if you create new weapons for the slings i would like a set please and thanks.

we are working on it. will be ready very soon

#231 1 year ago

Hello guys!
Here is some production photos
we will post more photos soon!
IMG_0327 (resized).JPGIMG_0327 (resized).JPG

1 week later
#232 1 year ago

Hello guys. It's my Birthday week!
We want to celebrate with our customers and to give a 10% - 30% on most of our stock items
we won't do any more discounts or any other cyber Monday or black Friday deals, JUST THIS ONE!
Limited to first 50 orders till November 26TH
https://littleshopofgames.com/product-category/the-art-of-pinball/black-friday-deals/

Black Friday 2022 (resized).jpgBlack Friday 2022 (resized).jpg

1 month later
#233 1 year ago

Hello guys! here some production updates!
we just finish the production of the sculpted plastic. we are checking them now one by one.
we will start to ship them to LSOG from January!

Thank you
2021041312281449 (resized).jpg2021041312281449 (resized).jpg20221221232021 (resized).jpg20221221232021 (resized).jpg20221221232028 (resized).jpg20221221232028 (resized).jpg

1 month later
#234 1 year ago

Hello guys. Here is some updates

We shipped the Iron Maiden backboard and Toy Story Sculpted plastic set to LSOG, and they will start to ship it next week!
We will ship the hobbit plastic set next week and the Toy story carnival booth by the end of February

We will post over 20 new items for Toy Story, James Bond, Godzilla, Jurassic park, Gnr, Wonka, and more!
We will run a new way to do a pre-orders to avoid delays.

We are super excited to say that from now we have a Europe seller that has all of our items in stock! He will get all the new items too very soon!
https://www.ministryofpinball.com/en/pinballmachines/overig/the-art-of-pinball.html

instagram euro seller (resized).jpginstagram euro seller (resized).jpg

For Australia, we are working with a distributor, too, and we will share the info in March!

GNR topper update.
We have a video! All orders will be directly from me. No distributors because of shipping it twice. it only makes sense to ship it once on this oversized item.
We will post a link in a few days!!!!

We team up with buffalo pinball. We love their videos and podcast and will make some crazy giveaways and a few exclusive items too!
You will get more info inside the box of the new products soon
I recommend to start following them for more updates and great videos and podcast

Buffalo-Pinball-Logo (resized).pngBuffalo-Pinball-Logo (resized).png

https://buffalopinball.com/
https://www.twitch.tv/buffalopinball

Our Instagram

artofpinball (resized).pngartofpinball (resized).png

Thank you, guys, for your Awesome support!

1 month later
#236 1 year ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Did I miss it lior?
Are you making the weapons (axes) for the slings?

Hello no no!
we will ship first the sculpted plastic sets to LSOG this week. After that we will post one more creation for Hobbit! we are posting now many new products!

#237 1 year ago

Shipping the first batch of the sculpted plastic on Monday to Little Shop Of Games and Ministry Of Pinball!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods

Machine - For Sale
Cedar City, UT
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 90.00
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 25.50
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Castro Valley, CA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

8,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Belington, WV
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 125.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Leesburg, VA
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Life

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider liorillusion.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-the-hobbit-sculpted-pinball-mods-by-the-art-of-pinball?tu=liorillusion and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.