IMG_0327 (resized).JPG
692c3855f55965adf4d61bf5e8ac66494dcda0fb (resized).png
IMG_1795 (resized).jpg
IMG_1779 (resized).jpg
IMG_1774 (resized).jpg
IMG_1765 (resized).jpg
IMG_1760 (resized).jpg
IMG_1741 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Heater.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#156 2 years ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

Hello guys. I'm happy to say that both sides agree to a ceasefire. For now there are no rockets and I hope it will stay like that for a long time until the next time...
The streets are still not 100% safe and I hope it will get back to normal soon. we finally can get back to almost normal and to sleep normal. Thank you guys for all of your support during these hard days!
about production and shipping
i didn't was in the studio for 2 weeks and also my workers because of the war and holiday. and i decide to give my worker and i a 1 week free because we was barely sleep and we need some time to get back to normal. so we will get back to the studio next Friday. i'm going right now to the studio to see what's going on over there because building near my studio (4 meters) got direct hit by a rocket.
so. today im taking a lot of stuff from the studio to pack during the weekend in my house. I will start to pack hobbit mods and JP T-REX and also GNR Speakers.
Flights are back but there is a huge backlog in the airport. just today i shipped to little shop of games 50% of hobbit orders. 100% of GNR skull + button. 100% GNR shooter rods. all POTC mods. So that means if you order one of those you should get them this month. if you order just the skull and the button you need to get them now but if you order a few more products with the bundle we decide to save you shipping cost and to ship them when a little shop of games will get the shooter. Hobbit orders will be shipped also this month but not all of them. we need to make more books and more legs.
as i said during those days that i was stuck at home i was sculpting A LOT!!!! I also paint some stuff and draw some art (also pinball art) . I need to make molds for the things that I sculpt with clay and I will start to show them soon. I made some super cool sculpts for Ghostbusters, GNR, Hobbit, Indiana jones and also for Mandalorian. we will reveal the hobbit beasts and we will open sales this month!
We will get back to ship T-REX in first of June. you should get yours until September. (if you order from me direct)
We will start pack the GNR speakers next week and we will get back to the production of the bumpers and topper next week.
Thank you very much guys

Really glad to hear you are safe Lior! Take care

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Life

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 90.00
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Machine - For Sale
Ogden, UT
$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 125.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

9,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 25.50
9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Indianapolis, IN
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Heater.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-the-hobbit-sculpted-pinball-mods-by-the-art-of-pinball?tu=Heater and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.