IMG_0327 (resized).JPG
692c3855f55965adf4d61bf5e8ac66494dcda0fb (resized).png
IMG_1795 (resized).jpg
IMG_1779 (resized).jpg
IMG_1774 (resized).jpg
IMG_1765 (resized).jpg
IMG_1760 (resized).jpg
IMG_1741 (resized).jpg

There are 238 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 5.
#151 2 years ago
Quoted from fnosm:

Lior is in Israel and due to the rocket attacks and unrest his studio is shut down.
All mods are going to be pushed back until life gets back to normal.
Best we can do for now is to keep a good thought for our Lior and his family's safety.

Thanks for letting us know. Horrible situation over there. Prayers and thoughts for everyone impacted. Stay safe Lior.

#152 2 years ago
Quoted from fnosm:

Lior is in Israel and due to the rocket attacks and unrest his studio is shut down.
Best we can do for now is to keep a good thought for our Lior and his family's safety.

That is correct. Thank you.
things are not getting better over here and its very hard time. during those crazy 8 days we maybe sleep for 6-8 hours in total.
the studio is closed. there is 0 production. Most of the backorders from little shop of games are ready and packed but the airport is closed during the war and there are huge backlogs at the airport for shipping's and it looks like until June I cannot ship anything. So if you order from little shop of games one of the hobbit mods they will arrive around June - July. We are exhausted and scared but in my free time I'm drawing some art and sculpting a lot. Hobbit beasts was in production and we will open sales soon. as i said there is no work or production right now. little shop of games got my GNR skull and button last week and they are going to ship it soon but all other orders will need to wait. We don't know when all of this craziness will end. It can take weeks and we also need to get some rest and free time to get back to work after all of that. I really can't explain in words what's going on here and you really can't imagine. but we have rocket attacks 24/7 and more other crazy things. i promise to ship the orders that are read ASAP. sorry if im not responding to messages and Thank you guys for your support. we hope to get back soon. 

#153 2 years ago
Quoted from fnosm:

OMG i hope everyone is ok.

#154 2 years ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

That is correct. Thank you.
things are not getting better over here and its very hard time. during those crazy 8 days we maybe sleep for 6-8 hours in total.
the studio is closed. there is 0 production. Most of the backorders from little shop of games are ready and packed but the airport is closed during the war and there are huge backlogs at the airport for shipping's and it looks like until June I cannot ship anything. So if you order from little shop of games one of the hobbit mods they will arrive around June - July. We are exhausted and scared but in my free time I'm drawing some art and sculpting a lot. Hobbit beasts was in production and we will open sales soon. as i said there is no work or production right now. little shop of games got my GNR skull and button last week and they are going to ship it soon but all other orders will need to wait. We don't know when all of this craziness will end. It can take weeks and we also need to get some rest and free time to get back to work after all of that. I really can't explain in words what's going on here and you really can't imagine. but we have rocket attacks 24/7 and more other crazy things. i promise to ship the orders that are read ASAP. sorry if im not responding to messages and Thank you guys for your support. we hope to get back soon.

Thank you for taking time to explain. I hope you and your family and country are safe.

#155 2 years ago

Hello guys. I'm happy to say that both sides agree to a ceasefire. For now there are no rockets and I hope it will stay like that for a long time until the next time...
The streets are still not 100% safe and I hope it will get back to normal soon. we finally can get back to almost normal and to sleep normal. Thank you guys for all of your support during these hard days!

about production and shipping
i didn't was in the studio for 2 weeks and also my workers because of the war and holiday. and i decide to give my worker and i a 1 week free because we was barely sleep and we need some time to get back to normal. so we will get back to the studio next Friday. i'm going right now to the studio to see what's going on over there because building near my studio (4 meters) got direct hit by a rocket.

so. today im taking a lot of stuff from the studio to pack during the weekend in my house. I will start to pack hobbit mods and JP T-REX and also GNR Speakers.
Flights are back but there is a huge backlog in the airport. just today i shipped to little shop of games 50% of hobbit orders. 100% of GNR skull + button. 100% GNR shooter rods. all POTC mods. So that means if you order one of those you should get them this month. if you order just the skull and the button you need to get them now but if you order a few more products with the bundle we decide to save you shipping cost and to ship them when a little shop of games will get the shooter. Hobbit orders will be shipped also this month but not all of them. we need to make more books and more legs.

as i said during those days that i was stuck at home i was sculpting A LOT!!!! I also paint some stuff and draw some art (also pinball art) . I need to make molds for the things that I sculpt with clay and I will start to show them soon. I made some super cool sculpts for Ghostbusters, GNR, Hobbit, Indiana jones and also for Mandalorian. we will reveal the hobbit beasts and we will open sales this month!

We will get back to ship T-REX in first of June. you should get yours until September. (if you order from me direct)
We will start pack the GNR speakers next week and we will get back to the production of the bumpers and topper next week.

Thank you very much guys  

#156 2 years ago

Hello guys. I'm happy to say that both sides agree to a ceasefire. For now there are no rockets and I hope it will stay like that for a long time until the next time...
The streets are still not 100% safe and I hope it will get back to normal soon. we finally can get back to almost normal and to sleep normal. Thank you guys for all of your support during these hard days!
about production and shipping
i didn't was in the studio for 2 weeks and also my workers because of the war and holiday. and i decide to give my worker and i a 1 week free because we was barely sleep and we need some time to get back to normal. so we will get back to the studio next Friday. i'm going right now to the studio to see what's going on over there because building near my studio (4 meters) got direct hit by a rocket.
so. today im taking a lot of stuff from the studio to pack during the weekend in my house. I will start to pack hobbit mods and JP T-REX and also GNR Speakers.
Flights are back but there is a huge backlog in the airport. just today i shipped to little shop of games 50% of hobbit orders. 100% of GNR skull + button. 100% GNR shooter rods. all POTC mods. So that means if you order one of those you should get them this month. if you order just the skull and the button you need to get them now but if you order a few more products with the bundle we decide to save you shipping cost and to ship them when a little shop of games will get the shooter. Hobbit orders will be shipped also this month but not all of them. we need to make more books and more legs.
as i said during those days that i was stuck at home i was sculpting A LOT!!!! I also paint some stuff and draw some art (also pinball art) . I need to make molds for the things that I sculpt with clay and I will start to show them soon. I made some super cool sculpts for Ghostbusters, GNR, Hobbit, Indiana jones and also for Mandalorian. we will reveal the hobbit beasts and we will open sales this month!
We will get back to ship T-REX in first of June. you should get yours until September. (if you order from me direct)
We will start pack the GNR speakers next week and we will get back to the production of the bumpers and topper next week.
Thank you very much guys

Really glad to hear you are safe Lior! Take care

#157 2 years ago

Because of a system issue. all of the products include my products was Out of stock at Little Shop Of Games.
we just fixed the issue and all products are available to order or back order. stock for most of the mods should arrive next week.

https://littleshopofgames.com/product-category/the-art-of-pinball/

Thanks

#158 2 years ago

Because of a system issue. all of the products include my products was Out of stock at Little Shop Of Games.
we just fixed the issue and all products are available to order or back order. stock for most of the mods should arrive next week.
Thanks

Lior,

Some of the items that haven't yet been available say Sold Out, such as the beast mechs. Are those going to be available for pre-orders?

Screenshot_20210523-092446_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210523-092446_Chrome (resized).jpg
#159 2 years ago
Quoted from paulbaptiste:

Lior,
Some of the items that haven't yet been available say Sold Out, such as the beast mechs. Are those going to be available for pre-orders?
[quoted image]

Thank you. I'm uploading them right now
They will be available around friday

#160 2 years ago

Lior good to hear that you are safe! Was just watching 'Desolation of Smaug', can't wait to see what you do with the gold pile/arkenstone.

#161 2 years ago

hobbit coming soon (resized).jpghobbit coming soon (resized).jpg

#162 2 years ago

"What has it got in its filthy little pocketses?"

#163 2 years ago

I am super excited to share my next creation. I started to work on them almost a year ago. It was a complex task with a lot of details, but the results are phenomenal.

This set will be the last one you ever need to install! They are made with a durable flex resin that can take an impact from up to a 50kg hammer and it will not break or get damaged! They are solid and not hollow like the factory ones. The target mounting point is also five times thicker. We used a 2 components automative style paint and covered that with 4 coats of a 2 components matte clear finish. It would be extremely difficult to damage this paint job. The artistic details on these pieces are insane, and you have got to see them in person to really appreciate them. It is a HUGE upgrade to the game. Each sculpture has its own story. My inspiration for them comes from people in my life and games I played when I was young.

These are exclusive to a single run of 30 days of casting that will be around 300 pieces ONLY!

The set comes with a 1 year warranty. If it breaks, you will get a replacement at no charge.

The exclusive worldwide seller will be Little Shop of Games.
https://littleshopofgames.com/product-category/the-art-of-pinball

You can pre-order them now. Shipping is expected to start between October and December.

I recommend to check this link for more photos
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156867125@N07/albums/72157719299292307

Grid 1a (resized).jpgGrid 1a (resized).jpg

11a (resized).jpg11a (resized).jpg
12a (resized).jpg12a (resized).jpg
13a (resized).jpg13a (resized).jpg

40a (resized).jpg40a (resized).jpg
37a (resized).jpg37a (resized).jpg
35a (resized).jpg35a (resized).jpg

1a (resized).jpg1a (resized).jpg
4a (resized).jpg4a (resized).jpg
9a (resized).jpg9a (resized).jpg

22a (resized).jpg22a (resized).jpg
23a (resized).jpg23a (resized).jpg
25a (resized).jpg25a (resized).jpg

V (resized).jpgV (resized).jpg
N (resized).jpgN (resized).jpg
L (resized).jpgL (resized).jpg
D (resized).jpgD (resized).jpg

#164 2 years ago

I am super excited to share my next creation. I started to work on them almost a year ago. It was a complex task with a lot of details, but the results are phenomenal.
This set will be the last one you ever need to install! They are made with a durable flex resin that can take an impact from up to a 50kg hammer and it will not break or get damaged! They are solid and not hollow like the factory ones. The target mounting point is also five times thicker. We used a 2 components automative style paint and covered that with 4 coats of a 2 components matte clear finish. It would be extremely difficult to damage this paint job. The artistic details on these pieces are insane, and you have got to see them in person to really appreciate them. It is a HUGE upgrade to the game. Each sculpture has its own story. My inspiration for them comes from people in my life and games I played when I was young.
These are exclusive to a single run of 30 days of casting that will be around 300 pieces ONLY!
The set comes with a 1 year warranty. If it breaks, you will get a replacement at no charge.
The exclusive worldwide seller will be Little Shop of Games.
https://littleshopofgames.com/product-category/the-art-of-pinball
You can pre-order them now. Shipping is expected to start between October and December.
I recommend to check this link for more photos
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156867125@N07/albums/72157719299292307
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
[quoted image][quoted image]
[quoted image]

I've been waiting for these @liorillusion
Thanks again for all your contribution to this wonderful hobby of ours. Well done sir!

#165 2 years ago

I am super excited to share my next creation. I started to work on them almost a year ago. It was a complex task with a lot of details, but the results are phenomenal. This set will be the last one you ever need to install! They are made with a durable flex resin that can take an impact from up to a 50kg hammer and it will not break or get damaged! ...

VERY cool Lior - thanks! I'm really looking forward to upgrading my Hobbit with these as well as bashing 'em!

#166 2 years ago

Those look insane, nice work Lior. Order placed through LSOG!

#167 2 years ago

Order placed, I can't wait!!!

#168 2 years ago
Quoted from BozoTheClown:

Order placed, I can't wait!!!

I am too...very nice

#170 2 years ago

Placed my order as well yesterday!
Thank You Lior

1 week later
#171 2 years ago

Shipping now more books and barrel legs to Little Shop Of Games.
all orders will be shipped in July or before

we will post more info about the new mods and production time soon

#172 2 years ago

Shipping now more books and barrel legs to Little Shop Of Games.
all orders will be shipped in July or before
we will post more info about the new mods and production time soon

I'm already sold on your Smaug gold pile mod upcoming. You mention it has a new Arkenstone with it, so does that mean I should hold off on getting a separate Arkenstone mod?

#173 2 years ago
Quoted from Metalzoic:

I'm already sold on your Smaug gold pile mod upcoming. You mention it has a new Arkenstone with it, so does that mean I should hold off on getting a separate Arkenstone mod?

we are working on new sculpts for the all left area of the game. but it will not happen before 2022.

#174 2 years ago

we are working on new sculpts for the all left area of the game. but it will not happen before 2022.

I am going to have to start saving now...because I already know I am going to want them.

#175 2 years ago

Count me in lior!!

#176 2 years ago

The whole left area??? That's a LOT of sculpts!

#177 2 years ago
Quoted from Travahontas:

The whole left area??? That's a LOT of sculpts!

He’s gonna put me in the poor house…

#178 2 years ago

OK. I went ahead and grabbed the Arkenstone mods then. Then when I replace it with a new gols hoard sculpt I will just move the Arkenstone over to the left to replace one the Elf domes.

4 weeks later
#179 2 years ago

FOR MY CUSTOMERS ONLY!

Looking for someone that have installation skills and video editing skills to install the new pop up heads.
will send you a set soon! please send us PM
only for customers that already purchase one of our creations.

Thanks

1 week later
#180 2 years ago

We are shipping all Barrel Legs and Book Covers orders + minor stock to Little shop of games and Freddy's pinball paradise in Monday!
we just finish to cast the LAST RUN. WE WILL NOT MAKE MORE HOBBIT BOOKS AND BAREL LEGS!!!!
we throw away the molds and the stock will be available on Little shop of games and Freddy's pinball paradise!
this is THE LAST CHANCE to get them!

its time to clean our production line from old mods and to bring some new mods to the production line

Thank you for your support

2 weeks later
#181 2 years ago

Hobbit mods just arrived and they are back in stock!

This is the LAST RUN!!!!

#182 2 years ago

Hobbit mods just arrived and they are back in stock!
This is the LAST RUN!!!!

Thanks for making more barrel legs!

It was the only mod i wanted to make it look like the prototype.

1 month later
#183 2 years ago

Any production or shipping updates on the beast mods? Thanks

#184 2 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

Any production or shipping updates on the beast mods? Thanks

I heard from a little birdie that they will ship to Little Shop of Games in October sometime.

#185 2 years ago
Quoted from BozoTheClown:

I heard from a little birdie that they will ship to Little Shop of Games in October sometime.

That is correct. great bird!

1 month later
#186 2 years ago

Are there any updates on the beast mods? Thanks!

#187 2 years ago
Quoted from Boatshoe:

Are there any updates on the beast mods? Thanks!

They are in production. we will ship them on time with no delay
for more info:
https://littleshopofgames.com/shop/the-art-of-pinball/replacement-sculpted-heads-set-of-4-by-the-art-of-pinball/

#188 2 years ago

Do they avalibe still ?

1 month later
#190 2 years ago

****Production UPDATE****

We just finish the production of the drums, pop up heads and Mando buttons.
we are now waiting just for the packing. from now, most of my mods will come with special box like my GNR speakers.
we should get the packing in 2-3 weeks and we will start to ship it. (all pre orders to any of my mods)

Indiana jones set + 5 New sculpts will be available to ship and purchase at little shop of games next month!

New mods are coming!
my working table is full with tasks. many creations thats waiting for molding and casting. and also many stuff to sculpt and create.
we will start to open pre orders on many new mods from the next month!

GNR topper will be LATER! (there is many work to do on this thing and we are not ready to take pre orders but we will post big update in a month)

Games thats on the work right now and we will reveal the creations soon!

JJP
Wonka, Hobbit, WOZ, GNR

Stern
Godzilla, Mandalorian, Iron Maiden, Deadpool, Jurassic Park, Ghostbusters

WMS
Theater Of Magic

we are also working on our big patent that we will reveal very soon thats includes many sculpts.

For now her is a sneak peek for new creation thats i really love.
(we are not taking pre orders yet. only in few days/weeks)

Video is available on my Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/lior_theartofpinball/

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
1 month later
#191 2 years ago

We just shipped all pre orders to Little shop of games!
they should get it next week and they will start to ship it few days later!

I cant wait for you to get it and see the packing and the details! feel free to share photos!

Thank you very much guys

#192 2 years ago

Very excited for these...

#193 2 years ago

****Production UPDATE****
We just finish the production of the drums, pop up heads and Mando buttons.
we are now waiting just for the packing. from now, most of my mods will come with special box like my GNR speakers.
we should get the packing in 2-3 weeks and we will start to ship it. (all pre orders to any of my mods)
Indiana jones set + 5 New sculpts will be available to ship and purchase at little shop of games next month!
New mods are coming!
my working table is full with tasks. many creations thats waiting for molding and casting. and also many stuff to sculpt and create.
we will start to open pre orders on many new mods from the next month!
GNR topper will be LATER! (there is many work to do on this thing and we are not ready to take pre orders but we will post big update in a month)
Games thats on the work right now and we will reveal the creations soon!
JJP
Wonka, Hobbit, WOZ, GNR
Stern
Godzilla, Mandalorian, Iron Maiden, Deadpool, Jurassic Park, Ghostbusters
WMS
Theater Of Magic
we are also working on our big patent that we will reveal very soon thats includes many sculpts.
For now her is a sneak peek for new creation thats i really love.
(we are not taking pre orders yet. only in few days/weeks)
Video is available on my Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/lior_theartofpinball/[quoted image]

When will Indiana Jones Mods be ready for ordering?

#194 2 years ago
Quoted from Sixtieskid:

When will Indiana Jones Mods be ready for ordering?

I hope this month

3 weeks later
#195 2 years ago

Little shop of games shipping now all backorders! you should get yours in a few days!!!!
Waiting to get some photos from you

#196 2 years ago

Mine came in today, but didn't come with any instructions/video link this time. They look great.

PXL_20220203_215411476.MP (resized).jpgPXL_20220203_215411476.MP (resized).jpg
#197 2 years ago

Mine came today as well. Very nice packaging! It isn't hard to swap them out. I will remove the mech and service / clean it a bit. But it will be a weekend activity.

#198 2 years ago

Received my beasts today as well, they look insane! How will these hold up to balls bashing into them over time? Hopefully, the paint used is very sturdy.

#199 2 years ago
Quoted from darkryder:

Received my beasts today as well, they look insane! How will these hold up to balls bashing into them over time? Hopefully, the paint used is very sturdy.

For real! The white orc is crazy good!!!

#200 2 years ago
Quoted from blokcube:

Mine came in today, but didn't come with any instructions/video link this time. They look great.
[quoted image]

Thanks for the photo!
we are working on installation video and we will share it soon
there is few guides in youtube and pinside that i will post here later today.

Quoted from darkryder:

Thank you
you will damage your playfield before you will damage the heads.
they are painted with dual component car paints and have 4 special clear coat.
and do not forget you have a warranty! if its get damage just email me and we will send you new one for free!
you are welcome to throw one super hard on a hard floor and let me know if it get any damage

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine
Magazines/books
There are 238 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-the-hobbit-sculpted-pinball-mods-by-the-art-of-pinball/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.