IMG_0327 (resized).JPG
692c3855f55965adf4d61bf5e8ac66494dcda0fb (resized).png
IMG_1795 (resized).jpg
IMG_1779 (resized).jpg
IMG_1774 (resized).jpg
IMG_1765 (resized).jpg
IMG_1760 (resized).jpg
IMG_1741 (resized).jpg
There are 238 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 5.
#51 3 years ago
Quoted from BozoTheClown:

The shipment has arrived! I am hard pressed to come up with words that properly describe the quality of these parts. Plenty of companies are selling crappy 3D printed pieces, and a couple even sell some passable 3D printed mods, but these are in a world all their own. The sculpting, the painting, everything just blows me away. If you take a look at your existing JJP stock parts, there is actually less detail than these have. If you were ever on the fence about Lior's mods, don't be. These are 100% the best looking mods I have ever seen. I'm looking forward to receiving my POTC parts in the coming months as well as anything else he releases in the future.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

thank you very much for this awesome feedback!
im glad you like it. im always happy to see the reaction of new costumers. im trying to make as much detail as i can and its all made by hand.
enjoy your new mod

#52 3 years ago
Quoted from BozoTheClown:

The shipment has arrived! I am hard pressed to come up with words that properly describe the quality of these parts. Plenty of companies are selling crappy 3D printed pieces, and a couple even sell some passable 3D printed mods, but these are in a world all their own. The sculpting, the painting, everything just blows me away. If you take a look at your existing JJP stock parts, there is actually less detail than these have. If you were ever on the fence about Lior's mods, don't be. These are 100% the best looking mods I have ever seen. I'm looking forward to receiving my POTC parts in the coming months as well as anything else he releases in the future.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks for the pictures. Wow the detail on those are amazing - even has thread marks in the soles of the boots!

#53 3 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

Thanks for the pictures. Wow the detail on those are amazing - even has thread marks in the soles of the boots!

...and old boot smell to, lol. Lior does an amazing job.

#54 3 years ago

I agree with the prior posts re. the quality of Lior's mods . The book stand is a definite upgrade to JJP's original which was just "OK". And, the "legs out of the barrel" mod adds some humor to the play field and that is always a good thing. Best of all, the mods required only 5 minutes to install (my wife/helper said to tell Lior thank you very much for that). The included 'surprise gifts were also a nice touch. Thanks!

20201006_110700 (resized).jpg20201006_110700 (resized).jpg20201006_110647 (resized).jpg20201006_110647 (resized).jpg20201006_110539 (resized).jpg20201006_110539 (resized).jpg
#55 3 years ago
Quoted from arcadem:

I agree with the prior posts re. the quality of Lior's mods . The book stand is a definite upgrade to JJP's original which was just "OK". And, the "legs out of the barrel" mod adds some humor to the play field and that is always a good thing. Best of all, the mods required only 5 minutes to install (my wife/helper said to tell Lior thank you very much for that). The included 'surprise gifts were also a nice touch. Thanks!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

thank you very much for the feedback and photos.
yes installation is super easy. on my game when i install it and toke the photos i didnt toke the glass all the way off hahaha
glad you like it. enjoy your new mod

#56 3 years ago

I got my Lior mods in and they look AWESOME. As always great quality and fun times adding them to my games.They definitely make the games more high end even though JJPs are already great looking. The legs hanging out of the barrel is totally funny and if you know the story totally fitting for the game:}

IMG_7704 2 (resized).jpegIMG_7704 2 (resized).jpegIMG_7705 (resized).jpegIMG_7705 (resized).jpegIMG_7706 2 (resized).jpegIMG_7706 2 (resized).jpeg
#57 3 years ago

Got mine today - look great! Thanks Lior!

#58 3 years ago

Hey Lior, have you thought about a small lighting mod to brighten up the bumper area?

I added the legs but that area is a bit dark, you can't really see the original barrel model. A touch of light would really help here.

#59 3 years ago
Quoted from thewool:

Hey Lior, have you thought about a small lighting mod to brighten up the bumper area?
I added the legs but that area is a bit dark, you can't really see the original barrel model. A touch of light would really help here.

all of the bumper area going to be replaced. if you have my barrel legs you will be very happy with this change.

Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Got mine today - look great! Thanks Lior!

welcome enjoy!

Quoted from Crumbalimb:

I got my Lior mods in and they look AWESOME. As always great quality and fun times adding them to my games.They definitely make the games more high end even though JJPs are already great looking. The legs hanging out of the barrel is totally funny and if you know the story totally fitting for the game:}
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

thank you very much for the photos and feedback.
enjoy your new mod

#60 3 years ago

Lior, if I may ask, have you planned to make own repros of the four beast heads?

#61 3 years ago
Quoted from FancyFrank:

Lior, if I may ask, have you planned to make own repros of the four beast heads?

yes the original looks soooo bad!

#62 3 years ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

yes the original looks soooo bad!

By the way Lior, do you really have 112 pinball machines!

#63 3 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

By the way Lior, do you really have 112 pinball machines!

maybe more most of them in storage. at home i have just 4 right now and more arcade machines and slots.

#64 3 years ago

Super great detail. Looks really good in the game. If you buy both the book mod and pop bumper mod, you won't be disappointed. Install the book first (as instructed) because the bumper mod legs will hit the bottom of the book in maybe 30 degrees of the possible rotation so be aware of that.

20201006_202325 (resized).jpg20201006_202325 (resized).jpg20201006_202547 (resized).jpg20201006_202547 (resized).jpg20201006_202558 (resized).jpg20201006_202558 (resized).jpg20201007_193046 (resized).jpg20201007_193046 (resized).jpg20201007_193305 (resized).jpg20201007_193305 (resized).jpg20201007_193342 (resized).jpg20201007_193342 (resized).jpg
#65 3 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

Super great detail. Looks really good in the game. If you buy both the book mod and pop bumper mod, you won't be disappointed. Install the book first (as instructed) because the bumper mod legs will hit the bottom of the book in maybe 30 degrees of the possible rotation so be aware of that.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

thank you very much for the photos and feedback

btw guys i have few sets left.

#66 3 years ago

production update.

all orders will be shipped until next Friday (new orders from October will be shipped in 2 -3 weeks)

this is a LAST CALL for people who thinking about this mods. will not make more casting after this production! casting 10 extra and thats all!
i have other projects to do and i will be back to Hobbit next year.

#67 3 years ago

Mine arrived last night. Looks great Lior. I will be installing the book and legs on the weekend

#68 3 years ago

production update.
all orders will be shipped until next Friday
this is a LAST CALL for people who thinking about this mods. will not make more casting after this production! casting 10 extra and thats all!
i have other projects to do and i will be back to Hobbit next year.

I am in on the book and legs already, and am looking forward to other hobbit mods...

There are several more areas in the hobbit that definitely need your expertise and craftsmanship

#69 3 years ago

Keep the beasts on your list of future mods.

#70 3 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

I am in on the book and legs already, and am looking forward to other hobbit mods...
There are several more areas in the hobbit that definitely need your expertise and craftsmanship

yes i agree there is few things who looks really bad

Quoted from KingBW:

Keep the beasts on your list of future mods.

its a MUST for me the original looks sooooo bad.

#71 3 years ago

another run is ready to ship
packing tomorrow and booked on Monday early flight with FedEx.
October orders will be shipped in 2-3 weeks

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#72 3 years ago

tracking number sent! please check your pm
waiting to see photos

if you didn't got tracking number you are on next batch. will be shipped in 2-3 weeks

thanks

#73 3 years ago

What a great Mod

IMG_0157 (resized).JPGIMG_0157 (resized).JPG
#74 3 years ago
Quoted from mjfisher:

What a great Mod
[quoted image]

thanks for the photo!
enjoy your new mod

#75 3 years ago

Lior, the pictures do not do your mods justice. They are stellar. Any mods you make are must haves. Wow.

I’ll do another picture later when I install. The hobbit is already gorgeous and you even improve it.

Excellent packaging as well.

C395C019-85FB-44B3-88B7-24C6C8B6519A (resized).jpegC395C019-85FB-44B3-88B7-24C6C8B6519A (resized).jpeg

Hobbit before the mod:
FEDEE404-0C8C-427E-9C1C-841B87105888 (resized).jpegFEDEE404-0C8C-427E-9C1C-841B87105888 (resized).jpeg

And after the mod:
2EBD1B8A-C937-4710-A17E-5CED0086A817 (resized).jpeg2EBD1B8A-C937-4710-A17E-5CED0086A817 (resized).jpeg
AD4DDBD1-E359-425F-BF64-AE18B0DC6158 (resized).jpegAD4DDBD1-E359-425F-BF64-AE18B0DC6158 (resized).jpeg

#76 3 years ago

Side by side

6F107844-9947-4045-AC77-C65494A7DFAC (resized).jpeg6F107844-9947-4045-AC77-C65494A7DFAC (resized).jpeg
#77 3 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

Lior, the pictures do not do your mods justice. They are stellar. Any mods you make are must haves. Wow.
I’ll do another picture later when I install. The hobbit is already gorgeous and you even improve it.
Excellent packaging as well.
[quoted image]
Hobbit before the mod:
[quoted image]
And after the mod:
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Thank you very much for the feedback and photos
im glad you like it and enjoy your new mod!

#78 3 years ago
BannerFinal02 (resized).jpgBannerFinal02 (resized).jpg
#79 3 years ago

Mine arrived yesterday. Looks great. Really nice upgrade.

#80 3 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

Mine arrived yesterday. Looks great. Really nice upgrade.

Thank you very much!
enjoy

#81 3 years ago

production and shipping update.

shipping all orders until Monday!
i have 5 left for the special price and gift. if you will order this week you will get yours next week

European costumers.
im shipping to Freddy barrel legs and book covers. if you want one make sure to send email to save a place

#82 3 years ago

Received mine and hoping to install them this weekend. I agree with what's been said already that the quality is top notch.

#83 3 years ago
Quoted from fuko:

Received mine and hoping to install them this weekend. I agree with what's been said already that the quality is top notch.

Thank you!
enjoy and post photos

#84 3 years ago

Tracking numbers for 3rd run sent! check your PM
will be shipped in Monday
enjoy and post photos

#85 3 years ago

Just installed my book and barrel today. I really like this upgrade! Lior is definitely top quality!

C8721E8B-D9D2-48D6-8B3C-013F9DC34263 (resized).jpegC8721E8B-D9D2-48D6-8B3C-013F9DC34263 (resized).jpegFC2ADDAE-979C-475D-853D-B892935700F1 (resized).jpegFC2ADDAE-979C-475D-853D-B892935700F1 (resized).jpeg
#86 3 years ago
Quoted from VegasAlleycat:

Just installed my book and barrel today. I really like this upgrade! Lior is definitely top quality!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Yeah - I enjoy seeing the pops action and looking at the mode instructions more now with these beautiful mods in place!

Looking forward to Lior's future Hobbit mods!

#87 3 years ago
Quoted from VegasAlleycat:

[quoted image][quoted image]

Thank you very much!

Yeah - I enjoy seeing the pops action and looking at the mode instructions more now with these beautiful mods in place!
Looking forward to Lior's future Hobbit mods!

Thank you. and yes im now thinking what to do next. i have like 4 ideas all approved just need to choose one...
i wll be happy to know what you want to see next from my ideas.

#88 3 years ago

Love these mods! Thanks Lior - looking forward to what you dream up next!

IMG_2373 (resized).jpgIMG_2373 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#89 3 years ago

it's my birthday on 11/18. To celebrate, I am doing a birthday week sale! This will also serve as the Art of Pinball's Black Friday sale, so don't wait to get in on the savings

we will still offer the package deal with discount and extra gifts. so its will be 60$ discount!

Birthday post (resized).jpgBirthday post (resized).jpg

#90 3 years ago

it's my birthday on 11/18. To celebrate, I am doing a birthday week sale! This will also serve as the Art of Pinball's Black Friday sale, so don't wait to get in on the savings
we will still offer the package deal with discount and extra gifts. so its will be 60$ discount!
[quoted image]

All of the barrel legs that i had in stock are sold out! we will cast and paint more next month.
i have 1 book cover left with barrel legs that i will sell only as a set.

1 week later
#91 3 years ago

Great news to all of my costumers in United Kingdom! As of now, The Pinball Bazaar is my Exclusive seller in United Kingdom!

You will save a lot of money on shipping and on taxes working with them. If you are in United kingdom and looking to buy my creations you can contact James [email protected]
or visit his coming soon website https://pinballbazaar.co.uk/

instagram exclusive uk (resized).jpginstagram exclusive uk (resized).jpg

Added over 3 years ago:

Freddy's pinball paradise is the distributor to UK

1 week later
#92 3 years ago

The barrel legs is back in stock for Europe and UK and the book cover is now available!
you can get them here
https://www.shop.freddys-pinball-paradise.de/index.php?n=7&e=50&m=&p=1&o=1&guid=&l=1&q=&s=x

#93 3 years ago

im out of stock on all hobbit mods. we will make more after GNR mods are shipped so its will take time.
but if you want them you can buy them here also if you are in USA
https://www.shop.freddys-pinball-paradise.de/index.php?n=7&e=50&m=&p=1&o=1&guid=&l=1&q=&s=x

if you don't see USA in checkout just send them email.

Thanks

#94 3 years ago

I'm good on Hobbit, POTC, and GnR mods. Still dreaming of WoZ lane mod for Xmas though.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1091-the-art-of-pinball/03332-woz-oz-lanes

SIGH

#95 3 years ago

I'm good on Hobbit, POTC, and GnR mods. Still dreaming of WoZ lane mod for Xmas though.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1091-the-art-of-pinball/03332-woz-oz-lanes
SIGH

yes yes its also going to back to stock!

#96 3 years ago

Thanks again LIOR!

Squeaky (PITA) wheel gets the grease.

#97 3 years ago

great news to our Australian and New Zealand customers! Pinball haus is now an exclusive Australia and New Zealand distributor. you can order all mods in stock and save shipping and tax
ExclusiveSellerAustralia2 (resized).jpgExclusiveSellerAustralia2 (resized).jpg

4 weeks later
#98 3 years ago

Hello! My POTC HMS Mod has been nominated for TWIPY mod of the year! If you are a fan of my work, your vote would be greatly appreciated

https://twipys.com/2020-twipys-ballot/

art of pinball banner 1080 (resized).jpgart of pinball banner 1080 (resized).jpg

#99 3 years ago

****COMING SOON****

as i promise we are now almost 8 months into production and design of few new creations that will be ready to ship in the same day i reveal them!
2 of these creations will be for Hobbit and POTC and trust me you don't want to miss it!
i recommend to follow me in pinside and Instagram so you can see updates when list will be open. we will not save mods from now!

https://www.instagram.com/lior_theartofpinball/

LIMITED FOR 100 PIECES ONLY!!!!

#100 3 years ago

****COMING SOON****
as i promise we are now almost 8 months into production and design of few new creations that will be ready to ship in the same day i reveal them!
2 of these creations will be for Hobbit and POTC and trust me you don't want to miss it!
i recommend to follow me in pinside and Instagram so you can see updates when list will be open. we will not save mods from now!
https://www.instagram.com/lior_theartofpinball/
LIMITED FOR 100 PIECES ONLY!!!!
[quoted image]

I'm ready! I don’t have any Lior mods for my Hobbit. Look forward to seeing whats coming.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Life

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

8,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Belington, WV
$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods

Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 90.00
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Machine - For Sale
Castro Valley, CA
$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 125.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 25.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 238 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-the-hobbit-sculpted-pinball-mods-by-the-art-of-pinball/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.