New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 275546)

JJP 'The Hobbit' Mods

By fnosm

62 days ago

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 59 days ago by liorillusion
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_20180616_222042 (resized).jpg
IMG_2025 (resized).JPG
IMG_2019 (resized).JPG

#1 62 days ago

Just showing off my new legs from Lior.
I love his work and the way his mods look they came with the machine.
Bravo Lior!

IMG_2019 (resized).JPGIMG_2025 (resized).JPG
#2 62 days ago

I need some details on how to buy them - as I want them ...

On another note, damn that Hobbit playfield is gorgeous.

#3 61 days ago

I like the blue rubbers on the pops as well.

#4 61 days ago

Wow! Yes that mod should’ve been on the game originally

#5 61 days ago

thank you very much fnosm is one of my 10 people on hobbit project he gets a early version of my mods.
this mod will be available very soon but this is a part of another mod who will be for sale as a set.
i will post photos and info soon. Europe costumers can get it from Freddy pinball paradise from next week.
if you want to order one without waiting to the set its ok. i have 3-4 in stock that i can ship right away. just send me pm.

btw its NOT 3d printed its all resin casting and made by hand.

thanks for troz for showing me the prototype legs from the hobbit game.

#6 61 days ago

Looks awesome...
I’m interested!

#7 61 days ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

thank you very much fnosm is one of my 10 people on hobbit project he gets a early version of my mods.
this mod will be available very soon but this is a part of another mod who will be for sale as a set.
i will post photos and info soon. Europe costumers can get it from Freddy pinball paradise from next week.
if you want to order one without waiting to the set its ok. i have 3-4 in stock that i can ship right away. just send me pm.

Great job on the legs .
I always thought a gold dragon or flames , around the action button done like the Jaguar badge would look good .

IMG_20180616_222042 (resized).jpg
#8 61 days ago

Are you doing any other Hobbit mods Lior?

#9 61 days ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Are you doing any other Hobbit mods Lior?

yes a lot. all with license from Warner brothers, thats why im not posting them yet. i will post others thats not need license very soon.
do you have hobbit?

#10 61 days ago

yes a lot. all with license from Warner brothers, thats why im not posting them yet. i will post others thats not need license very soon.
do you have hobbit?

Great news. I just bought a Hobbit last week and will love a few new mods for it.

#11 61 days ago

do you have hobbit?

Not yet, but have been looking eyes wide open for a few months. I want one.....bad.

#12 61 days ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Not yet, but have been looking eyes wide open for a few months. I want one.....bad.

AWESOME game! you will love it!

#13 59 days ago

make sure to check JJP Facebook group today. im going to show 2 hobbit mods. will not sell them in pinside. just my website and Facebook and Instagram. but i will post them later in pinside.

https://www.instagram.com/lior_theartofpinball/

#14 59 days ago

make sure to check JJP Facebook group today. im going to show 2 hobbit mods. will not sell them in pinside. just my website and Facebook and Instagram. but i will post them later in pinside.
https://www.instagram.com/lior_theartofpinball/

Lior, can you provide a link to your website (for those of us that don’t use Facebook or Instagram)? I could not find it with Google.

#15 59 days ago
Quoted from wcbu64:

Lior, can you provide a link to your website (for those of us that don’t use Facebook or Instagram)? I could not find it with Google.

its not up yet. will be in few days. but i will make also thread in pinside for the hobbit mods later today.

#16 59 days ago

its not up yet. will be in few days. but i will make also thread in pinside for the hobbit mods later today.

Thanks!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 11.95
$ 96.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Spanish Fork, UT
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside