(Topic ID: 7688)

JJP released prototype cabinet photo

By absocountry2

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

woz-right2.jpg
    woz-left2.jpg
    pinball.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gweempose.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#22 12 years ago
    Quoted from boogies:

I'm guessing that they are going with the retro look of Gottlieb with the speakers on top? Maybe on the left & right of the WOZ logo?

I believe WOZ will actually have an array of speakers, kind of like you would find in a home theater sound bar.

Quoted from jimjim66:

I also like the speakers lower. I wonder if it was done this way because of the glare.

That would be my guess. The lower the LCD is, the higher its reflection will be on the playfield glass. You certainly don't want the glare from the LCD obscuring your view of the flippers.

Quoted from SunsetPinball:

I hope that someone operates one in the Chicagoland area.

I'll be operating one ... in my basement.

#26 12 years ago
    Quoted from jimjim66:

I was just thinking about any type of innovation that makes them easier to work on ...

I would venture to guess there will be some maintenance and diagnostic related features on WOZ that will be light years ahead of anything we have seen before.

#28 12 years ago
    Quoted from Firebaall:

The highschool level "photo montage" on the cabinet is laughable.

Are you serious? The game features original hand painted art by Jerry VanderStelt. The guy is incredibly talented and very well respected.

#68 12 years ago
    Quoted from VT8man:

How short-sighted can you be when those who have bought this pin are supporting the growth of a new company, and are looking for something different than what has been cranked out lately?

Well said!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gweempose.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-released-prototype-cabinet-photo?tu=gweempose and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.