Topic poll

“Which do you like better? JJP POTC or WOZ?”

• JJP POTC 33 votes
    53%
  • JJP WOZ 29 votes
    47%

(62 votes)

#1 12 months ago

Those that have experience of both pins - which do you like better and why?

#2 12 months ago

Theme.

#3 12 months ago

Woz hands down. The game has such great integration and rules. Pirates sucks with an overly complex ruleset and weak theme integration.

#4 12 months ago

Pirates I love WOZ but I feel like it gets repetitive.

#5 12 months ago

POTC feels like it shoots better to me and has a ton of depth. I've probably put in ~100 games and keep coming back for more.

WOZ feels 'clunkier' but is a stunningly beautiful game and completely kicks my ass every time i play it. Admittedly I've put in less games than I have on POTC but something about those stupid outlanes just irks me from the get-go on WOZ. So I probably have a negative bias going in.

For my house... I'd be Pirates all the way.

#6 12 months ago

WOZ is AMAZING.. And it is also done; no more (major) updates. POTC is just getting going, and while I didn’t connect with Pirates at first, the recent updates to both DI and TH are just astonishing. POTC is only going to get better from here.

#7 12 months ago

WOZ for both theme and game. The game makes a clever use of multiball where shots require precision while keeping an eye on all the balls. Stackable modes, tons of shots, lots of different ways to complete, and good balance between speed and control. Add to that some awesome calls, the wicked witch, cool parts of the movies and this game goes endless.

My only wish is that they got the songs, it would have been awesome.

#8 12 months ago

Bump!

#9 12 months ago

First I look at the theme. Is it new? Is it modern?

#10 12 months ago

I just feel Pirates shoots better.

#11 12 months ago

Pirates is my favorite pin of all time.

Woz is cool but not as much fun

#12 12 months ago

It’s a Pirates life for me!! Pirates is a masterpiece.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Redmond, WA
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside