IMG_20210301_154105 (resized).jpg
IMG_20210301_155044 (resized).jpg
The Art of Pinball Pirates Button Surround (resized).jpg
2021-2-12 POTC (resized).jpg
7D9BF725-A3C3-41EE-B3B1-D87B4F1094E2 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1167 (resized).jpeg
2E397A13-2ABC-420E-8633-0DAA9568609C (resized).jpeg
D6F475C8-A5BD-416A-A598-12526DEF73AC (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wesman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#43 4 years ago
Quoted from Zora:

Any pictures available.....?

Top of the thread. Lots of em'.

Or did you mean with lights? I know a video was coming at some point.

#47 4 years ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

hello guys. im not programming guy and my friend help me with that but the effect that i want to make takes time to make and its a lot of adjusting to make it right with the sound and the game...
the list will be delayed and i will post new updated very soon and will open the list only after im posting a video. thank you very much and sorry

No worries! Thanks for the update, definitely interested! Amazing work!

#59 4 years ago

Seems like "list is not open" several times up above is written in hieroglyphics....

#65 4 years ago
Quoted from ViperJelly:

Saw the well made poster that stated March 14th but didn't read the description underneath. Saw the last post was from 1 day ago and figured someone asked early.
But just to be sure...is the list open?
Great looking mod, can't wait.

I wouldn't have been snippy if it weren't for back to back posts, and the OP reiterating the list wasn't open just above them.

Mod does look excellent for sure..!

#67 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I'm confused as well....so the list was open for Facebook, but not here? not sure I understand the logic

I don't think it's been opened over.

OP is saying he's open to PM to let some folks know WHEN the list will open. Which seems to be Tuesday presently.

#79 4 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Lol, I was thinking the same thing as I browsed this thread. This is from the rules section of the POTC manual:
"If you are able to drop it into the subway entrance, beneath the Black Pearl mini playfield, you are awarded points and one stage of progress toward sinking the Dauntless with the Black Pearl cannon (below, center) and qualifying The Curse of The Black Pearl Multiball."
Still a good looking mod though.

Is there a difference between the two?

These are from the clip he referenced in his first post.

Screenshot_20200317-145944_YouTube (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200317-145944_YouTube (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200317-145955_YouTube (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200317-145955_YouTube (resized).jpg
#83 4 years ago

in the game its the Dauntless but in the movie its the hms endeavour and you can also see it on the ship from the movie. its also the name of the original ship. there is very very nice history about this ship and trust me i read all and after reading a lot of history and stuff about this movies and the ships i found that jjp made a lot of mistakes on that game but maybe its because license....
i also toke my reference from this video

What an amazing video! Thanks for sharing this!

ok guys im glad to post the photos with the leds! its looks much more better in person and i will post the video later today you can check for more photos here https://www.flickr.com/photos/156867125@N07/albums/72157713427515027
[quoted image][quoted image]
the led + controller version comes with controller that you can easy change everything! color, speed, bright, effect, timing
i decide to make this area little bit darker with darker blue (you can change to any color you want) and i also add some stars effect and waving effect and also few storm lightning effect like the ship is sailing in the sea during a storm and its looks super cool! its also match and fit perfect to the star map near it and blend great! in the room (windows) you also have few effects thats are very hard to see in the video but its looks very nice in person. you have flickering effects and also you can change color to each window! each window have his own addressable pixel and each one making different effect most of the time.
when the ship gets hit you have a synced strobe light in any color you want (default is warm white). its also synced perfect to the sound and video on the screen! after the strobe effect you have fire effect like the ship just got on fire. both effects are on the ship and also inside the room (windows) and after that the ship is back to normal.
there is a lot more effects but because of the frame rate in my camera its very hard to see it and i promise you its looks perfect in person and i worked so hard to sync it to the game and the video with the sound and you can see it in the video below (not all effects are in the video) btw its looks much better with the glass in the game!
installation is super easy and super fast!

Wow! This looks stunning!

#120 4 years ago

Count me in! Excellent work!!

#159 4 years ago

Survey done and paid. So excited to see your hard work and skill come to fruition first hand!

#168 4 years ago

no not yet list will open until i will say its closed. its now limited for 100 people and not to 75 people

100 sold and shipped will mean 1/10 of all POTC owners will have your mod..!!!

#176 4 years ago

you should get it by email if not just send me pm

I figured the invoice number referred to the PayPal Transaction ID.

#179 4 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

Same here. I did eventually get an email with invoice.

Yeah. Whoopsie.

So pay first. Then fill out the survey after you receive your invoice email.

I think I paid, started to fill out the survey at the same time, then noticed what you just referred to.

#195 4 years ago
Quoted from dts:

This is too good. I...must...resist!
Never mind, add me to the list.

You gotta bling up that brand new CE..!!!

1 week later
#252 4 years ago

guys i want to make manual and packing so all will be ready and i will want to ask you what will be better for you.
printed color installation manual? or installation video?
waiting to know what will works better for you. if you own my oz lanes you know how my manual looks

I think a manual would be very excellent!

#263 4 years ago

so as i said the production is started. my house is now like my studio because of the quarantine and its like factory right now hahaha. i just made 6 pieces ready for hand-painting and assembly. each ship are made of 46 PIECES!!!! without electronics. yes 46 pieces for one ship! its a mix of SLS printing, FDM printing, SLA printing, laser cut and resin casting. this parts are after sanding and after painting the first primmer layer and they are ready for hand-painting. im working alone no one can come help so its takes time to make it and im also waiting for the electronic parts and the packing. i also made so awesome special custom gifts for you guys and you will love it. i think this is one of the most complicated parts that i ever made for pinball. its takes over 60 hours to make 1! and im putting a lot of love into it so i wish you will love it
i will show more updates soon. now im casting and doing production during the day and i will start hand-painting at night. this project can take time so im really appreciate your patience. now im going to play with this Lego and to paint it
[quoted image][quoted image]

Wow!!! Truly amazing work! Thank you for the continued updates!

2 weeks later
#315 4 years ago

update for today i have another ships ready for painting and will start painting next weekend. now as i said im working on electronics for all 100 pieces so its will make production more faster and after im done with the electronics all time will be on production and painting. good news! stores going to be open in sunday here and its looks like my country is getting better but you still cant go out from your house so i already contact with the owner of the packing company and i order the packages that i want and he said because he have a lot of orders to make its can take up to 4 weeks until i can get the packages so yes if the packages will take time to ship i will ship run 1 and run 2 together or what i already have ready in stock. im painting them in runs of 5 and right now i have 12 waiting for painting after sanding. almost all stairs are ready! 50/200 pieces of leds are solder and wired. 100 pieces of power boards are adjusted tested and wired. still waiting for connectors and more leds and more electronic parts but they should be here next week. i need to get more materials like powder and resin and more paints in 2 months but i have all for the first 40 pieces so its looks like there is no delay and still will ship each 15 pieces in 1-2 months. im sorry its takes time to ship first run but its not up to me. after first run all will run faster and im making my game room to a studio so production will be faster and there will be more mods!
im thinking about to make a whatsapp group and to post photos of my progress daily so if its interesting let me know and i will do that.
with all of that wiring im doing right now im thinking to go to work at jjp in the assembly line to make wire harnesses hahaha
thank you guys
[quoted image]

Doing a helluva job!

The updates are always appreciated!

2 weeks later
#367 3 years ago

here is a very tiny sneak peek for the new mod. this is one of my favorite sculpts that i did to this mod. there will be a lot of details like that.
if you saw my ij mods you will notice that they have a very special patterns and ornaments and this mod and the next one also have very nice ornaments and i really like to sculpt and to make that!
can you guess where it goes????
[quoted image]

Really nice model! I bet the actual product will look even better!!!

Hmm. Maybe near the MAP targets? That's where the Fountain shot is.

1 week later
#394 3 years ago

What a Great Game [quoted image]

Oh nice! So around the small LCD, huh?

#402 3 years ago

In for sure also!

#456 3 years ago

Quality for sure!

#503 3 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

So is the order list officially open. If so, I am in for 1! If not, looking forward to ordering details.

I think it still opens as t 12?

Either way, I'm definitely in too.

#573 3 years ago

Paid and survey completed! Awesome work as usual Lior!

#609 3 years ago

there is a lot of people who didnt respond and few people who didnt fill the survey.
im thinking about changing this mod to be limited for 100 pieces and not 150.
update for the HMS 2nd run. all parts already sanded and they are waiting for the first coat. in my country we have all the week over 40-44 Celsius!!!! so i will make the first coat next week.
here is the list for the LCD cover
1. pinballmlb
2. estrader
3. wesman
4. wvpinball
5. newpinguy
6. jhoward1082
7. jrbbrj
8. franking1302
9. troz
10. adamross
11 .tuna_delight
12. palmer
13. heater
14. pinzzz
15. reznnate
16. attack7
17. raknitz
18. fastchef
19. zora
20. time
21. bigd1979
22. rgzpinx
23. mgm2
24. bc_gambit
25. heni1977
25. heavymetalpoet
26. antron77
27. dgposter
28. whell_jack
29. mikespinball
30. kingbw
31. moomert1
32. klr2014
33. bgwilly31
34. luckymoey
35. arzoo
36. may
37. Komodo
38. sjolund
39. evh347
40. shlokdoc
41. kubaosw
42. f3honda4me
43. el_tizzle
44. groovytaco
45. jcoble
46. kirbuturbo
47. galooch
48. crumnalimb
49. brett
50. mountzion
51. pinballer67
52. scott9
53. knightgdg
54. earlgrey
55. pingod
56. headwires
57. bigdaddy07
58. goody64
59. Richiewrench
60. swampy
61. megalo17
62. jamie126
63. darkryder
64. wolfmancat
production will start in june.
each run will be 15-25 pieces.
people who are in the run of HMS will get it sooner. so all people in the 2nd run of hms will get the LCD cover together with the ship in 2 packages.
first shipping in 1-2 months
thank you guys

You're a machine Lior! Keep up the good, hard, and very skilled work!

I love seeing mods that look factory made. Your work is just THAT good!!

#615 3 years ago

thats funny you ask. im thinking to make facebook live video of me painting or casting. anyone is interesting in that? also on the assembly for the HMS

And Youtube also would be great to see!

1 week later
#676 3 years ago
Quoted from mslow:

USPS standard has been a complete failure During covid. I am not exaggerating but it took 27 days to get something from New York to Colorado. Avoid usps standard at all cost!

Uh...maybe something happened specifically with your package on some level?

I just got an excellent bluray box set via USPS media mail. Shipped last Friday, got it on Tuesday, even with the holiday. Media Mail is the slowest service via USPS, yet it got to me from Arizona to Pittsburgh in FIVE days. That's crazy!

#680 3 years ago

no no you are WRONG! and i explain it to you i think 20 times.
the package shipped to usa on 18 of may! usps didn't scan it! if they didn't scan it its will not change because there is a lot of bags thats waiting at usps for scan. i wish now you will understand it.... and if no please contact usps im really tired from explaining it to you in pm
[quoted image]

Yeah, a new scan won't appear until it's received most likely stateside.

Doesn't mean it's not on it's way, or that it hasn't even transferred overseas. Sometimes data just needs a bit to catchup.

Also, I keep hearing that international shipments coming to the US, and going out, are being held up.

(I work for USPS, at a parcel sorting hub, but only know so much about such things.)

We're trying, trust me! We process hundreds of thousands of parcels daily. It's like Xmas over here.

#682 3 years ago

you explain it perfect THANK YOU!!!!
i know about the situation but there is few people who act like they should get it like normal days and thinking that im a liar because its looks in my city in USPS website and in my system and in my country post office website its shipped before long time. i wish now they will understand thats is on hold and can take up to a month or more
i will send you a extra gift for this great exploitation because im tired from explaining this

You're a good man Lior, and you do your best at juggling the relations, and shipping end, on top of design AND creation.

People are frustrated, and that's understandable, but this will get done, and it's just a matter of time for sure. We are all working to move these wonderful mods out and into games!

#685 3 years ago

PRODUCTION UPDATE!!!!
15 HMS coated and fully ready. electronic will be ready later today so just need to test each one and to connect the electronics
20 LCD are coated and ready to ship. already bought yesterday all packing boxes and materials. the only thing that im waiting for is the inside packing and the gifts thats need to arrive next Monday
my plan is to ship all until next Friday if there will be no delay.
3rd run production is on the work also already have 60% of it done! before sanding and painting.
pop bumpers are in testing and will be revealed until next week
special giveaway of rare stuff thats you cant buy coming soon! [quoted image][quoted image]

Those have turned out incredibly well!! Excellent job Lior!

2 weeks later
#801 3 years ago

When I got my POTC I figure that The pop bumper area was little bit annoying and reminds me other pinball manufacture. This is the first JJP games that got cheap acrylic covers and the most annoying thing is that they didn’t cut it right and the logo was not in center and most of the graphic was gone! Another issue was that you can’t see the led or the led looks very ugly under this acrylic covers. So I watch Eric video from pintastic and saw that he made pop bumper covers to this area but jersey jack remove it because of the cost and because Eric did to many sculpts on this game (Thanks Eric the machine looks awesome!). so I decide to make my own sculpts and few of my friends told me that I must sell them and I said no! But after I made my creations to this machine and I was looking on my pop bumpers I said ok I’m doing new design who will fit and blend better and something that I can sell to other people because I got a lot of requests. As you know and see all of my creations is improvements. They are not toys that you add to the game. I’m trying to get inside the head of the designer of the machine and trying to figure what he was changing on the game and how he can make this machine looks better if he have no limit on budget. When you will see my hobbit mods you will understand what is improvement and the HMS will look funny near it.
here is the info about the mod
This is a replacement for the original acrylic pop bumper covers.
This mod is NOT 3d printed this is a full solid cast by resin that’s made with silicone molds. The resin I use have some flexibility same as jjp toys and its will not brake from ball hits.
This is a perfect match to the original design for the other sculpted bumpers on the playfield and also have perfect color match but mine have more details on it. its really makes this area to look so awesome.
To make the led effect more visible and more nice the logo on the barrel are filled with clear resin who have some frosted finish same as jjp bulbs top. This is the perfect way to see the led without seeing the wiring and led or plastic under the logo.
SE owners can buy another 2 more full barrels that can fit on the others full bumpers and to get full set to the machine.
This mod is NOT limited edition. I will make production ONLY if I will get 50 orders. my plan is to make 50 sets in July and another 50 sets in August. Im not sure if I will make more because I will be busy with hobbit mods and the other 2 mods for POTC and also with the HMS. This will not be stock item so if you want one this is the time to sign in
Price
I was trying to save cost as much as I can and still deliver quality product. But the situation around the world is same so shipping price for materials to me are very high and most products now cost more.
Price for a set of 2 barrels without top accessories is 125$
Price for a set of 5 accessories that you can glue on or to ask me to glue them for you is 35$
There is no option to buy 1 barrel.
****special offer for LCD cover buyers****
People who bought the LCD cover have 10$ discount on the set and 10$ discount on the accessories and upgrade for priority express shipping for free!
I cannot ship LCD or HMS together with the pop bumpers
Shipping price 16$ - 18$
About the accessories
They looks really great. They are solid resin cast and have a lot of details and looks super awesome and real.
I will be honest with you guys and I will say on my machine I prefer the bumpers clean without accessories. Yes they looks good and yes they fit great but this is what I want on my machine and that’s why I decide to give more options.
As I said before there is no production right now. I will make production only if I will get 50 people who want to order until Friday. If no I will be very happy to keep this mod just for me
Make sure to check this photo and its really looks much better in person!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156867125@N07/albums/72157714708300443?fbclid=IwAR26DC4N4a4DHDcsRp_AGobQLuWuN9s2O9JKCZFKNfQ89_D9zeMqBkJtnmM
[quoted image]
How to sign in? just send me pm about that you are interesting on that mod and I will send you the details when I will have 50 people on the list.
or you can also post here
PLEASE CLICK ON THE PHOTOS TO GET BETTER QUALITY
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I'm definitely in! Excellent work as always Lior!

(Sorry for the delay!)

1 month later
#865 3 years ago

i wish USPS was working better but they are super bad!

thanks

We're seriously understaffed, and now have a head honcho, from the corporate world, that wants to make us shorthanded even more....

With the virus activity, we might be at 70% staffing, with an increase of parcel volume of 60%.....

Just the way it is right now.

1 week later
#895 3 years ago

packing day!
all LCD covers ready. 4th run of HMS ready and all pop bumpers will be ready next week. thats mean 4th mod for POTC is coming?!!?!?!?
guys check your pm about upgrading to FedEx shipping i have NO time guarantee on all shipping thats go out with USPS its can take up to 2 months! and i cant help with shipping time. its will ship out from my country in few days but after its on the hands of USPS sorry. thats why i recommend to use FedEx
[quoted image]
will ship all out next week and pop bumpers week after
BTW. people who order 3-4 pop bumpers and order accessories the accessories are for 2 barrels only.

Just got my ship yesterday! Really fine product, and looks absolutely stock! Great work here Lior!

Do you happen to have the installation link handy? I'm away from home, and wanted to brush up before installing.

Regarding...international...shipping, I'd always use DHL, FedEx or UPS prior to USPS. We seem to deal fairly indirectly with international mail. As in, I think the speed for flat rate international mail in general is exceedingly slow. From my Ship, USPS didn't even receive it till the 24th, and it was then processed and delivered yesterday, the 29th. Also, dealing with customs might result in issues also.

I've been buying some things from Australia recently, and the handling process is also very, very slow. The reason why, budget rates for shipping slowly via bulk and in international sacks. Express mail of any kind, especially foreign mail, is handled very, very differently. So it's really more about the shipping rates/how it's handled, more so than incompetence.

#908 3 years ago

Take your time! Your devoted fans need a wallet breather for sure..!

Got mine installed, and the LED placed appropriately with Lior's help the other day. Got my extended star map with lighting placed as well. Had to do some chopping of the star map extension though.

Getting those self boring screws placed were a bit cumbersome, but other than that, and being confused about the LED strip placement, couldn't have been easier!

Looks absolutely perfect in that prior dark corner, and fits in fantastic! Excellent work Lior!!!
20200803_225837 (resized).jpg20200803_225837 (resized).jpg20200803_225843 (resized).jpg20200803_225843 (resized).jpg

20200803_214632 (resized).jpg20200803_214632 (resized).jpg
#911 3 years ago

thanks for the feedback and photos enjoy from the mod i was happy to help
you have a HUGE gap between the ship and my HMS please read the manual again to see how to adjust it and again to all of you guys its neeeds to be with 2-3mm gap max!
[quoted image]
PEOPLE WHO HAVE BIG GAP LIKE WESMAN ENJOY ONLY 50% FROM LIGHT SHOW AND THE SCULPTS. ITS ONLY 1-2 MIN TO ADJUST PLEASE DO IT!

no not at all you also have connector so if you want to take playfield outside from the machine you dont need to cut wires or to remove the mod. 1 connector and you have it. im thinking about everything

I kept tweaking it over and over, took the screws out a few times even. I wanted to make sure the bottom half wasn't scraping at all...

So if it freely moves, no scraping is occurring?

#918 3 years ago

its looks like few people got the FedEx packages today so its good!and its looks like most packages are already in USA!
others will get it in Monday

Got my LCD frame yesterday! Really excited to install it sooooooon!

#923 3 years ago

great photos!
finally someone with the right gap!
thank you very much and enjoy your new mods.

Quoted from HeavyMetalPoet:

Exactly what I was thinking when I seen the picture!

Yeesh. Come on guys, I definitely could have adjusted more. I did again. Spent a good 7 hours fitting this and my twinkling starmap mod into the same area.

I just don't want Lior's shiny new mod getting pressed up against. Function > form....sadly.

My gap is currently downgraded from HUGE to slightly noticeable.

#925 3 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

Ok, I’m late to the party. What’s the twinkling star mod? Some sort of projector or something?

An extended star map, with extra lights to go around the existing one on LE's and CE's or to place one's for standards. Pinball Mod Company.

I jammed that in, along with Lior's mod. Pretty crammed back in that area.

1 week later
#958 3 years ago

I keep trying to express how direly against all odds we are, in this thread. We also have crazy staffing issues, as we've not shutdown at all during all of this. So whatever staff we have is being forced overtime often 12 hours a day.

We also rely on UPS and FedEx to fly our priority mail, and I have no idea how many times/hands our international mail gets passed around.

Our facility is also at holiday numbers presently, and again, maybe at 60-70% staff, as that includes summer vacations, sick, and people not wanting to risk their health.

#960 3 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Man, I am so sorry to hear that - that would suck under any circumstances, and just add to it the pandemic..
My understanding is also that FedEx and UPS charge exorbitant prices to you guys, basically to keep things competitive.. for them. So WHY is it again USPS “doesn’t make money”. Hm.

Thanks brother! It indeed blows. It's like we went from Xmas rush, had a break for a month or 2, and have had Xmas volume ever since..!

Well...not to derail too much on Lior's thread.

This explains a lot of it. Since 2006 we've been in red tape hell, due to bizarro prefunding of retirement pensions. Something no other business does, to my knowledge.

https://defazio.house.gov/media-center/press-releases/defazio-authored-bill-to-help-us-postal-service-maintain-sustainability

#972 3 years ago

All three mods are in, and looking excellent...!!!

Dumb question. Was that double stick tape on the LCD mod? I pulled at it briefly, and didn't notice sticky residue, but fortunately it fits into place pretty nicely!

Excellent job as usual Lior..!

20200821_000952 (resized).jpg20200821_000952 (resized).jpg
#986 3 years ago

hello guys. im still on timing as i promise but i was back to work on HMS with help from my workers. i still have some personal health issues to solve and i wish all will be good soon so im not 100% back to work. there is no shipping time for next runs right now until i figure whats going on with me first.
i cant stay for long time on LCD screens so im not that active like before in pinside or facebook. i will try to ship 5th run in a month and 2 other runs of HMS in 4-6 months from now. if someone cant wait i can understand and i will be happy to give full refund and im sorry for the delay. all other mods and new mods will be shipped on time and we already working on production for it. its because HMS is complicated mod who made from 46 parts and a lot of assembling and electronic and im the only one who can do it in my studio. in my free time im sculpting with clay and painting also on the new mods.
5th run waiting for painting the barrels and glue all parts together. after clear coat and electronics
6th run is 90% already casted
again sorry for the delay and i wish you can understand. there is a couple of close friends here thats knows about my situation right now.
i will really do my BEST to finish all orders of HMS as i promise. my dream plan is to ship 5th run in 1-2 weeks but lets see how i feel.
thank you guys for understanding

Hope you're doing okay Lior.

Take your time, our games and wallets are fine with a breather!

Rest up, don't work so hard, get healthy..!!!

2 weeks later
#1021 3 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

I hope to get a POTC soon, I really like the Hobbit but considering selling it to fund a Pirates. I wonder if that is a good move

Nah, don't. You'd need nearly double what your Hobbit might sell for to get one. Not worth it.

#1029 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Anyone able to provide a better photo of led strip placement in back box is supposed to go?
Mine seems to look slightly different than photo supplied in the instructions, maybe they changed the build at some point. I have a early machine.

Quoted from Psw757:

Anyone able to provide a better photo of led strip placement in back box is supposed to go?
Mine seems to look slightly different than photo supplied in the instructions, maybe they changed the build at some point. I have a early machine.

Here's where I placed mine.

Basically right above the ship.

870e01ba111a41472498805c4e8b1ff14a9422f5 (resized).jpg870e01ba111a41472498805c4e8b1ff14a9422f5 (resized).jpg
#1031 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Figured it out but for some reason when I read the instructions dufus me thought it was referring to put in backbox and I was thinking what the hell is the point of that..lol

I was confused about that too, but messaging Lior a good bit helped out!

#1059 3 years ago

soon. i have only few left for the first run
thank you guys

Definitely in! Just had to check on some stuff before I committed, like....officially, officially.

Lior is the best!

4 months later
#1193 3 years ago
Quoted from darkryder:

+1, this is an incredible mod Lior, you knocked it out of the park. Another very satisfied customer![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nobody, NOBODY....puts POTC in a corner!!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 32.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 41.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

$ 38.00
$ 38.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 39.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

24,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Frisco, TX
Machine - For Sale
Smithtown, NY
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wesman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-potc-new-very-detailed-hms-endeavour-ship-top-?tu=wesman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.