IMG_20210301_154105 (resized).jpg
IMG_20210301_155044 (resized).jpg
The Art of Pinball Pirates Button Surround (resized).jpg
2021-2-12 POTC (resized).jpg
7D9BF725-A3C3-41EE-B3B1-D87B4F1094E2 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1167 (resized).jpeg
2E397A13-2ABC-420E-8633-0DAA9568609C (resized).jpeg
D6F475C8-A5BD-416A-A598-12526DEF73AC (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ptownpin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21 4 years ago

Looks very nice

#45 4 years ago

I'd like to see the entire package before buying yet another mod for this game

#66 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

I wouldn't have been snippy if it weren't for back to back posts, and the OP reiterating the list wasn't open just above them.
Mod does look excellent for sure..!

I'm confused as well....so the list was open for Facebook, but not here? not sure I understand the logic

#89 4 years ago

Looks awesome

#104 4 years ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

Great, but I think there should be a battle ready crew on deck.
Deck looks strangely barren.

Thats actually a great idea....not sure you can procure the correct size figures?

#106 4 years ago

so whats the process for getting added to the list?

#107 4 years ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

no sorry im not going to do it.... but there is a lot of figures in ebay that you can order

Totally understand

#109 4 years ago

list will open in 2 hours and here is the info of how to sign in
to sign in please send me pm or sign in to the list here.
you will get pm after signing in so please read all of my message and fill the instructions.
YOU MUST CHECK YOUR PM BOX AND TO ANSWER TO MY MESSAGES AND TO FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS.
if you will not answer to the pm until next week or will not fill the instruction in pm your place will delete automatic so guys please check your inbox and make sure to make notification on for future messages.
people who will answer sooner will be on the top of the list. so its not about who said sign me in first.
if you sign in in facebook i will send you message in facebook.
this is limited for 75 pieces only!

sounds good....are you requiring buyers to pay upfront or pay in full upon shipping?

#111 4 years ago

you will get info in the message but its will be before shipping because i got a lot of cancellation on my other mods and i still have them so this time im not going to say ok and wait for payment and to people who not responding. if you bought my oz lanes before no problem but if you are new costumer you need to pay before. all info will be in the message you get. i already start production and order almost all parts.

I totally understand a deposit (so the buyer is committed)

#125 4 years ago

PM sent for ordering your great mod

#151 4 years ago

survey and payment done....looking forward to this great mod

#184 4 years ago

I paid, and filled out the survey, but I never received an invoice (except from PayPal)

#217 4 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

I sent PM to liorillusion... I'm waiting for instructions to proceed.
Thanks
Kerry

Hopefully u filled out the survey and paid? It then triggers an invoice (mine actually ended up in my spam folder)

1 week later
#248 4 years ago

video is by far a better option...

#265 4 years ago

so as i said the production is started. my house is now like my studio because of the quarantine and its like factory right now hahaha. i just made 6 pieces ready for hand-painting and assembly. each ship are made of 46 PIECES!!!! without electronics. yes 46 pieces for one ship! its a mix of SLS printing, FDM printing, SLA printing, laser cut and resin casting. this parts are after sanding and after painting the first primmer layer and they are ready for hand-painting. im working alone no one can come help so its takes time to make it and im also waiting for the electronic parts and the packing. i also made so awesome special custom gifts for you guys and you will love it. i think this is one of the most complicated parts that i ever made for pinball. its takes over 60 hours to make 1! and im putting a lot of love into it so i wish you will love it
i will show more updates soon. now im casting and doing production during the day and i will start hand-painting at night. this project can take time so im really appreciate your patience. now im going to play with this Lego and to paint it
[quoted image][quoted image]

Looks awesome....looking forward to seeing the finished product

#276 4 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Who makes that coin door LE mod?

The mod couple....really nice mod....My only comment is I wish the LED's weren't white as I think blue would look great

#278 4 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

I had requested mine be blue and it looks great.

I wasn't aware you could do that....I bet blue looks a lot better

#281 4 years ago

when im shipping your order just remind me and i will send you free blue led to replace and its very easy to do it

Thank you....since I'm number three on the list I'm hoping mine will ship within the next 30 days or so

#283 4 years ago

All good...

#285 4 years ago

Yea blue looks way better than the white...I'll have to change them up

#302 4 years ago

so we have 6 ready and waiting just for electronics thats didn't arrived yet but i wish its will arrive in week or 2.
it toke me 20 days of work to make this 6 + production of 10 more pieces (without painting) and this is without the electronics so its looks like each 15-20 pieces will be shipped in 2 months for each run. so its mean the last run will be shipped in a year. its really worth waiting and yes i think its one of my best parts ever. tons of details and tons of work (around 60 hours to each one!) guys if someone of you bought the mod to sale it in the future please do not sell it less from 500$ its really worth it and when you will get it you will understand why
im working right now on 2 new mods for potc, 2 mods for woz and few more mods to another machine and i will open list and i will reveal it when the first run will be shipped out. dont worry it was the plan from the beginning and NO its will not change the production time of this mod and also maybe will make it faster because im taking all of my pinball machines to my warehouse and making working room at my house so i will get more space to make more molds and to bring more printers from the studio so production will be faster. again do not forget im 1 person who doing all of it and now because of the craziness around the world its 100% my main work and my time. right now the only thing who stuck its the packing and i will update when stores will be open in my country again. shipping out of first pieces will be few days after im getting the packing materials and the box. also if its 10 pieces or if its 30 pieces.
thank you guys
[quoted image]

Looks awesome....hopefully the lighting arrives this week so u can ship some out the following Be nice to see how this looks in the game....I'm surprised you can't ship as thats something that continues in the USA....

#304 4 years ago

electronics boards arrived today from usa! but i didnt got all electronic parts. the main problem is the shipping boxes thats i have no option to buy right now. and also i made few gifts but only 50 of them are ready and the guy who made them for me closed the factory... so yes i wish i will get all in week or 2

Its great that you got the electronics....I could imagine that packaging is really important as its a pretty delicate piece

#306 4 years ago

its not a normal packing. you will be surprised when you will open it
i invested a lot in this product with some extra stuff and gifts and small things who will make you smile and say WOW!

Cool...be nice to get a few of these installed in the wild so we can work out all the install issues....every game seems to be a little different. I'll make sure I take a lot of pictures and send u an install procedure that u can incorporate into your own documentation

1 week later
#323 4 years ago

it was a wonderful day today with great weather so i decide to take a brake from electrons and to start painting the other 9 pieces of the first run with the first coat before hand painting. i will be back to them in sunday - monday to hand painting. and tomorrow i will be back to the electronics
we are making progress!!!![quoted image]

Looking good....lets get a few shipped so we can install and work out all the kinks

#328 4 years ago

i know you are number 3 but im not going to ship yours or only 5. im shipping 15 and right now i have no packages and still not all parts arrived (connectors for first 50) shipping will be in 3-4 weeks for the first run if there will be no delay with the packages and the connector. btw because of the craziness around the world i shipped out few oz lanes and in normal times they arrived in 5-14 days but now its over a month and they didn't arrived yet so shipping can take longer

where do you live?

1 week later
#356 3 years ago
Quoted from Mikespinball:

Are you going to offer this new mod to the first 15 that you have already finished and are ready to ship? If this is as good as this one is, just take my money! Lol

Its a good question....especially if its small enough to fit in the existing packaging?

#359 3 years ago

yes. you will get it in same time without waiting more. they will be ready to ship in same time.

the package have place for more stuff....

thats right. next mod is 1 part and no electronics.
the mod after it is very big and make a lot of hours to make one. its will be more complicated from the HMS endeavour
im thinking about giving a mini sneak peak for the new mod today.....

Might as well....nothing to lose especially if u can ship with the endeavour mod with no delays!

#368 3 years ago

Lets see it in the game so we can see how it looks ....

#375 3 years ago

The manual looks good. Once I receive the mod it will be a lot easier to see if the procedure is 100% accurate. Lets hope the first 15 ship this week.

1 week later
#396 3 years ago

Nice place for a mod....does it do anything or just stick around the small lcd?

#407 3 years ago

I might be in Be nice to see it up close

#458 3 years ago

I care more about quality than a C of A....frankly I don't think anyone (well maybe a few) care about C of A's. I do think making them limited makes all the sense in the world as this creates a sense of urgency for the buyer, which in the end helps you figure out how many to make. I would not have purchased the endeavor mod if it wasn't limited. I would have waited for people to get them in the games, and then make a decision on whether to purchase or not.

1 week later
#646 3 years ago

i made a deal with a good friend. if jjp will make more potc i will make more 150 pieces of the HMS but V2 with few changes.
so lets see if jjp will make more potc

Really? so you sold us buyers that this was limited product run yet you unilaterally decide to make more due to the demand? Seems a little deceitful if u ask me

#648 3 years ago

not need to start drama. you can start it when i will decide to make it. for now i didnt did anything.
and you can check other products also license by disney or other arts. there is sometimes v1 and v2.
or also stern who do vault edition or jjp thats make yellow brick road edition and ruby red edition. or also the witch mod. i can also make gold edition if i want.
also v2 will be 30% more cost so v1 got really great price
for what you got and paid you can rest and make sure you are limited of 1-100. no extra one will be made same as yours because if i will make the next one (v2) its will not look same and its will be also fair for both sides
again and again for now there is no plans and no V2 if i will decide to make it i will let you know. its not going to be for the next year for sure
btw....
[quoted image]

Listen you said it not me....and u also said the HMS mod was limited to 100 pieces....those are your words not mine....listen I'm happy others can get the mod, but don't say something and then change it after...its simply dishonest ...so stop with your don't start drama BS.

#677 3 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Uh...maybe something happened specifically with your package on some level?
I just got an excellent bluray box set via USPS media mail. Shipped last Friday, got it on Tuesday, even with the holiday. Media Mail is the slowest service via USPS, yet it got to me from Arizona to Pittsburgh in FIVE days. That's crazy!

USPS has been pretty good in the states (at least for me). That being said my HMS mod that was sent USPS on May 11th is still sitting in Tel Aviv.....kinda nutty....hopefully it leaves soon ...

#694 3 years ago

its not dumb question its a great question!
the sensor is not from the cannon its on the ship. i can send you manual just pm me.
you can adjust it as you want depend how you install the sensor. if you hit the ship but not inside the hole there is 2 options. to get effect or not. the default is to get effect because you hit the ship. and if you get into the hole in the ship you get also effect. the light effects are in perfect sync with the game. you can also change settings if you know how to program simple stuff or i will be happy to make change for you
btw guys im taking all of the feedback's and will work on code upgrade so if you have idea for more effects with led or to add another effect send me pm i will add it and at the end of the production i will send update to everyone! its super easy to update by usb. but im not going to change the colors because they are the best after long tests.

Thats great the end user can update the code .... well done

6 months later
#1138 3 years ago

Guys DO NOT FORGET to vote for the HMS as the best mod for 2020!
if it will win we will post the new POTC mod right after
Happy new year!
[quoted image]

U got my vote....hands down the best mod of the year

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 28.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Wanted
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 35.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

24,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Frisco, TX
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Smithtown, NY
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ptownpin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-potc-new-very-detailed-hms-endeavour-ship-top-?tu=ptownpin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.