IMG_20210301_154105 (resized).jpg
IMG_20210301_155044 (resized).jpg
The Art of Pinball Pirates Button Surround (resized).jpg
2021-2-12 POTC (resized).jpg
7D9BF725-A3C3-41EE-B3B1-D87B4F1094E2 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1167 (resized).jpeg
2E397A13-2ABC-420E-8633-0DAA9568609C (resized).jpeg
D6F475C8-A5BD-416A-A598-12526DEF73AC (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider psw757.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 4 years ago

Wow that looks amazing, any better pics of lighting?

1 week later
#96 4 years ago

Is the list open yet?

Does it come with the barrels and crates?

1 month later
#421 3 years ago

Are we going to get a picture?

#424 3 years ago

Picture and price?

#427 3 years ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

WOOOOW hahahaha i just woke up to over 80 messages.
im not going to show it yet. and there is no list and no option to sign in right now.
i will post it only when i figure my cost and its will be tomorrow or later today.
its going to be limited for 100-150 pieces. this is not 3d printed. and yes its a very detailed LCD cover to this poor area.
i think i will open a list only after someone will review the HMS so you can understand what you get extra and also the quality.
price not going to be less from 120$ for sure. shipping will be very low around 15$ or maybe less. and people who getting the HMS soon can choose the option of shipping it together but there is a risk of damage. so its up to you.
the photo im going to post is the prototype only! the next one will be with more details!
i will try to answer to all of the messages today
thank you guys!

You should make the same limited amount for each mod for each game...if this one is 125 units can we get a few more of the first? Here’s hoping for us on the standby list!

#435 3 years ago

i understand but im sorry. the plan for the HMS was 75 pieces only and i changed it to 100 because a lot of people ask me for that. now after i order the parts who was custom made i cant make over 100 for this mod because its will not worth. its not fair for the people who paid for 100 limited. and also the reason why i made 100 pieces is because the amount of work. its a project for a year. i still need to figure how many pieces of the LCD im going to make so i can figure what will be my cost and price and im not the only one who decide how many i can make.
im sure after someone will review it you will understand why i cant make more and why its really really custom made and i cant make more. i also have my prototype with the old colors that is not for sale and it will be sent to buffalo pinball as a gift. i also cant reveal why i cant make more of the HMS but im sure you will know about it soon (same for all of my potc mods).

If the limited number is 100 they should all be limited to 100, just my opinion.. keeps it simple and easier for us customers to know what to expect with everything.

Edit... on another note, any highly detailed Star Wars mods planned?

#444 3 years ago

If anyone has second thoughts on their order let me know!

#604 3 years ago

How many more spots left?

2 weeks later
#692 3 years ago

Dumb question but what happens on a miss of the ship target?

#698 3 years ago

its not dumb question its a great question!
the sensor is not from the cannon its on the ship. i can send you manual just pm me.
you can adjust it as you want depend how you install the sensor. if you hit the ship but not inside the hole there is 2 options. to get effect or not. the default is to get effect because you hit the ship. and if you get into the hole in the ship you get also effect. the light effects are in perfect sync with the game. you can also change settings if you know how to program simple stuff or i will be happy to make change for you
btw guys im taking all of the feedback's and will work on code upgrade so if you have idea for more effects with led or to add another effect send me pm i will add it and at the end of the production i will send update to everyone! its super easy to update by usb. but im not going to change the colors because they are the best after long tests.

So is it possible to have it programmed for the big full explosion light show for the hit in the hole and a smaller less explosive flash for the hit that misses the hole? I don’t think they should be the same for both. Full light show for the direct hit in the hole should be a reward for making the shot.. just my opinion though

1 week later
#757 3 years ago

going to post my new mod (3) in few days. people who have me on facebook i will be happy to share the progress with you and to ask few questions because right now i have few versions and i want to choose only 1. so just send me message

An endeavor cannon mod would be cool rather than the decals that show cannons. The endeavor needs to fire back at the pearl!

#761 3 years ago
Quoted from PeterG:

No it should not fire back. They didn’t fire back in the movie. The captain could not believe he was going to be defeated. There should be wood chips flying around

Your right...I was thinking of the hms dauntless I guess.

#789 3 years ago

Dumb question but do all these additional mods that are getting rolled out slow down the production of the HMS mod?

#794 3 years ago

I wasn’t complaining and it was an honest relevant question.

2 months later
#975 3 years ago

Can’t wait to get mine!

#977 3 years ago

you are on this run! if im not wrong 73 you will get yours very very soon.

Thanks man, just wanted to share my excitement..lol

3 weeks later
#1028 3 years ago

Anyone able to provide a better photo of led strip placement in back box is supposed to go?

Mine seems to look slightly different than photo supplied in the instructions, maybe they changed the build at some point. I have a early machine.

#1030 3 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Here's where I placed mine.
Basically right above the ship.
[quoted image]

Figured it out but for some reason when I read the instructions dufus me thought it was referring to put in backbox and I was thinking what the hell is the point of that..lol

#1032 3 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

I was confused about that too, but messaging Lior a good bit helped out!

Yeah he got me right side up...it’s a beautiful mod, maybe the best I’ve ever seen being interactive.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 32.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

29,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Frisco, TX
Wanted
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Vernon, BC
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 38.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 41.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider psw757.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-potc-new-very-detailed-hms-endeavour-ship-top-?tu=psw757 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.