IMG_20210301_154105 (resized).jpg
IMG_20210301_155044 (resized).jpg
The Art of Pinball Pirates Button Surround (resized).jpg
2021-2-12 POTC (resized).jpg
7D9BF725-A3C3-41EE-B3B1-D87B4F1094E2 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1167 (resized).jpeg
2E397A13-2ABC-420E-8633-0DAA9568609C (resized).jpeg
D6F475C8-A5BD-416A-A598-12526DEF73AC (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider liorillusion.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

424 posts in this topic match your search for posts by liorillusion. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 4 years ago

NO HMS SHIP. OUT OF STOCK!!!!

NEW SCULPTED ACTION BUTTON! PLEASE CHECK THIS POST
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-potc-new-very-detailed-hms-endeavour-ship-top-/page/24#post-6117233
20210129_193509 (resized).jpg20210129_193509 (resized).jpg

NEW PLASTIC COVERS. PLEASE CHECK THIS POST
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-potc-new-very-detailed-hms-endeavour-ship-top-/page/21#post-5849497POST
20200912_164912 (resized).jpg20200912_164912 (resized).jpg20200912_172305 (resized).jpg20200912_172305 (resized).jpg

NEW SCULPTED POP BUMPER COVERS. PLEASE CHECK THIS POST
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-potc-new-very-detailed-hms-endeavour-ship-top-/page/16#post-5697778
p1 (resized).jpgp1 (resized).jpgp2 (resized).jpgp2 (resized).jpg

NEW LCD COVER MOD AT PAGE 10 #500 - still have few in stock!
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-potc-new-very-detailed-hms-endeavour-ship-top-/page/10#post-5649079
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

first i must say this game is so awesome and i really like it so i decide to make few projects to this awesome game!

so after a lot of work i finally made it and s fit perfect to the game!!!!

this area on the game was poor made and looks far away from how this ship looks in the movie. i made a huge research to find and learn how the ship looking in real life and how she looks in the movie and i decide to blend the main scene of this ship when they sink it with the design of the real life ship and this is the results! im very happy with it, its have tons of details and its looks so awesome on the game.

its will come with 3 big barrels, 3 mini barrels, 3 mini boxes, 1 big box, 1 wide box, 1 tiny barrel and 2 buckets that you can put everywhere you want! the new top of the hms endeavour replace the old part on the game and fit perfect to the bottom part of the ship. you can also adjust the height and the position of it.

the led + controller version comes with controller that you can easy change everything! color, speed, bright, effect, timing
i decide to make this area little bit darker with darker blue (you can change to any color you want) and i also add some stars effect and waving effect and also few storm lightning effect like the ship is sailing in the sea at night during a storm and its looks super cool! its also match and fit perfect to the star map near it and blend great! in the room (windows) you also have few effects thats are very hard to see in the video but its looks very nice in person. you have flickering effects and also you can change color to each window! each window have his own addressable pixel and each one making different effect most of the time.

when the ship gets hit you have a synced strobe light in any color you want (default is warm white). its also synced perfect to the sound and video on the screen! after the strobe effect you have fire effect like the ship just got on fire. both effects are on the ship and also inside the room (windows) and after that the ship is back to normal.

there is a lot more effects but because of the frame rate in my camera its very hard to see it and i promise you its looks perfect in person and i worked so hard to sync it to the game and the video with the sound and you can see it in the video below (not all effects are in the video) btw its looks much better with the glass in the game!

installation is super easy and super fast!

im making ONLY 100 pieces. and the list will open very soon! if you bought mod from me before you know what you are getting an as always there is some gifts

this is a FULL REPLACEMENT for the all top part of the ship and also the sides of the original part. you will get also the yellow sides and the blue sides. what you see in the photos its what you will get

its hand painted and most of the parts are casted.

price:
SOLD OUT!

thank you guys

here you can see more photos: https://www.flickr.com/photos/156867125@N07/albums/72157713427515027

its looks much better in person!

here you can see more photos: https://www.flickr.com/photos/156867125@N07/albums/72157713427515027

here is the famous scene:

and here is the facebook post: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2328680497445392/permalink/2498376337142473/

check my instagram: lior_theartofpinball
1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpgp3 (resized).jpgp3 (resized).jpgp1 (resized).jpgp1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpgp2 (resized).jpgp2 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpgp1 (resized).jpgp1 (resized).jpg
p2 (resized).jpgp2 (resized).jpg

#8 4 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

Sign me up with interactive LEDs. In your pics, the sides of the ship are painted as well. Are the sides part of the mod? Or just the top section?

great question! yes its will come with that also. its a full replacement for the ship top in the game

Quoted from Psw757:

Wow that looks amazing, any better pics of lighting?

im programming it right now. my plan is to post it in sunday

Quoted from bigdaddy07:

Looks great. However, this will be the third time I've upgraded this thing. It's becoming a very expensive ship.

hahaha but this time its will be the last time!

#11 4 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

No offence to the makers but those other versions haven’t got anything on this, this looks totally factory and pops on the playfield, perfect execution by liorillusion on this one.

thank you very much! there is more coming soon for this game and i promise its something that you never saw before in that way....

#13 4 years ago
Quoted from Mikespinball:

Count me in with the LED and controller option.

i will open list very soon. thanks

#15 4 years ago

i forgot to upload photos with more details on the doors and windows so here is it 20200310_182446 (resized).jpg20200310_182446 (resized).jpg20200310_182454 (resized).jpg20200310_182454 (resized).jpg

#18 4 years ago

thank you very much guys. official list will open after im finish programming the leds
i recommend to follow this thread and to follow my instruction of how to sign in soon.

#28 4 years ago
Quoted from Heater:

Ah man,
Here I go again. Hope I can order it without my wife knowing.....and then just say it's always been like that!

i promise to send also gift for the wife

Quoted from KingBW:

My wife comes downstairs every once in a while just to see what new things magically show up. She finds about half of the new mods or wall hangings. Then it's the old shaking her head as she walks back upstairs, but really likes the mods for the most part.

hahah you have 2 mods on the way! she will find them!!!!

Quoted from gouveia:

YOU. ARE. THE. MAN! This looks awesome, my friend. It's beautiful. Really nice work!

thank you very much my friend check fb!

#29 4 years ago

thank you guys for the messages and comments about sign in to the list. i will open official list i wish this weekend
im not writing anyone on the list right now. just my friends from facebook. when the list will open you will have to sign in to a link and send deposit. i want to get rid from people who cancel and not serious. so for now the list is empty and i will open it soon

#31 4 years ago

list open (resized).jpglist open (resized).jpg

each run is for 15-25 pieces. limited for 75 pieces ONLY!
i will post info of how to sign in at Saturday

Added over 4 years ago:

list will open later next week. new date will be publish soon

#33 4 years ago
Quoted from Zora:

Would be great to see teh effect of the interactive lightning until Saturday...

i will try to do my best.

#36 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Any chance the British flag can be added to it? I really liked that from the original and noticed it’s not there anymore.

no there is no option for it. i dont know why they did it on the game because it didn't was in the movie and its also not in the original ship. but you can take the decal off from the old one and glue it on the yellow part with no problem

#40 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

is that all it is - a decal? Should be easy enough...thanks

yes if you will order and you will really wants one maybe i can get you one from jjp i think full decal set is about 30$ and if you keep this machine i recommend to everyone to buy decal and plastic set!
http://store.jerseyjackpinball.com/Parts/Pirates-of-the-Caribbean-Parts/POTC-Playfield-Decal-Sheet.html
all of the details on the ship thats comes with the game is decal hahaha.

#41 4 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Lior knocks it out of the park once again! Can't wait to see the lit version

thank you very much im not huge programming guy so my friend help me me with that and we programming it right now! so maybe in few hours i will upload a video for now its looks so coooool

#46 4 years ago

hello guys. im not programming guy and my friend help me with that but the effect that i want to make takes time to make and its a lot of adjusting to make it right with the sound and the game...

the list will be delayed and i will post new updated very soon and will open the list only after im posting a video. thank you very much and sorry

#49 4 years ago
Quoted from Heater:

Same! If the corona virus is postponing everything, i can wait for this! Looking forward to seeing it! Now if i can just find some toilet paper at the store I'll be all good!

yes thats right.... in my country next week all going to be closed for 14 days. no flights no nothing and cant go out.
im working on a project for woz. the haunted forest sign and i order parts and still waiting over 2 months!
let me know if you found toilet paper maybe we can do trade

#51 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

You son of a bitch, I’m in! Would like model with controller. You working on anything atop the rocking ship? Badly needed and maybe include flying flag.

hahahaha thanks?
i told you when you got all of my ij mods thats you will get a mod from me again
there will be few mods coming soon for this game. when list is closed and i will start the second run i will post them or maybe before.
now because of corona virus all over the world there is no other work and its 100% pinball and all day stuck at home designing new arts for the machines

#54 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Can I get on the list for the list?
Are we just keeping up with this thread to get the link?

list was planing to open today but leds are not ready yet. i will open a list when the leds will work perfect.
i will post updates soon

#56 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinzzz:

I’m in for the LED version.

thanks but the list not open yet.

#60 4 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

I was in on FB, do I need to add my self in here too.
Dan Horne

if you was in facebook not need you will get message when list is open if not just send me message

Quoted from wesman:

Seems like "list is not open" several times up above is written in hieroglyphics....

hahahha

#61 4 years ago

good news! i almost done with the leds and controller. and because of corona virus i dont know what will be next around the world so i already order right now 100 controllers. almost 40kg of smooth-on resin and a lot of other materials so i will not get in stuck with missing materials when i will start production. i wish this virus aill disappear as it comes! all is very slow and almost all is closed!
its looks like the list will be open in Tuesday afternoon

i wish to all of us a good health stay safe!

#64 4 years ago
Quoted from ViperJelly:

Saw the well made poster that stated March 14th but didn't read the description underneath. Saw the last post was from 1 day ago and figured someone asked early.
But just to be sure...is the list open?
Great looking mod, can't wait.

hahaha my fault
i will post info very soon

Quoted from KingBW:

Stay safe, even with the supplies coming in. Disinfect before using them in whatever way that you can to keep yourself safe. The USA isn't far behind with isolation, so nodding pinball machines will help to pass the time. Thanks for continuing to supply our addictions in these trying times.

thank you. pinball is great thing to play in the isolation that we have here and its looks like its will be for over a month.... and its also great time to make more ideas and to work on them

#68 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I'm confused as well....so the list was open for Facebook, but not here? not sure I understand the logic

no no. i have few Facebook friends that i shared the mod before i post it here and i promise to let them know when im going to take orders. the list didn't was open they are just my Facebook friends that they see my work progress

#70 4 years ago

update about the code and programming.
its looks like its will be ready until Wednesday as i wish but i add few nice stuff to it. the code is very friendly and idiot proof so anyone can change settings very easy and you can choose from few effects and colors and speed. you can also make your own code and your own settings because its will be open source! if i will make in the future any new codes i will share them here and you can update them very easy in 1 minute.

also because i really believe in this project i already start to work on a silicone mold for few parts and i also start production for the other parts.

#73 4 years ago

code is ready. now just to take a video.
info of how to sign in will be posted tomorrow
list open new (resized).jpglist open new (resized).jpg

#76 4 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

This looks fantastic but I'm curious why the stairs and helm are not centered on the bow?
Never-mind, I watched the video and it looks like there were actually two sets of stairs, so you model is spot on!

thanks yes thats right. its a mix of the ship from the movie and the ship in real life. in the machine as you can see the ship is not full ship they cutted it on the left side.

#80 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Isn't it the Dauntless though?

Quoted from EaglePin:

Lol, I was thinking the same thing as I browsed this thread. This is from the rules section of the POTC manual:
"If you are able to drop it into the subway entrance, beneath the Black Pearl mini playfield, you are awarded points and one stage of progress toward sinking the Dauntless with the Black Pearl cannon (below, center) and qualifying The Curse of The Black Pearl Multiball."
Still a good looking mod though.

in the game its the Dauntless but in the movie its the hms endeavour and you can also see it on the ship from the movie. its also the name of the original ship. there is very very nice history about this ship and trust me i read all and after reading a lot of history and stuff about this movies and the ships i found that jjp made a lot of mistakes on that game but maybe its because license....

i also toke my reference from this video

#81 4 years ago

ok guys im glad to post the photos with the leds! its looks much more better in person and i will post the video later today you can check for more photos here https://www.flickr.com/photos/156867125@N07/albums/72157713427515027

p1 (resized).jpgp1 (resized).jpgp2 (resized).jpgp2 (resized).jpg

the led + controller version comes with controller that you can easy change everything! color, speed, bright, effect, timing
i decide to make this area little bit darker with darker blue (you can change to any color you want) and i also add some stars effect and waving effect and also few storm lightning effect like the ship is sailing in the sea at night during a storm and its looks super cool! its also match and fit perfect to the star map near it and blend great! in the room (windows) you also have few effects thats are very hard to see in the video but its looks very nice in person. you have flickering effects and also you can change color to each window! each window have his own addressable pixel and each one making different effect most of the time.

when the ship gets hit you have a synced strobe light in any color you want (default is warm white). its also synced perfect to the sound and video on the screen! after the strobe effect you have fire effect like the ship just got on fire. both effects are on the ship and also inside the room (windows) and after that the ship is back to normal.

there is a lot more effects but because of the frame rate in my camera its very hard to see it and i promise you its looks perfect in person and i worked so hard to sync it to the game and the video with the sound and you can see it in the video below (not all effects are in the video) btw its looks much better with the glass in the game!

#85 4 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

Does the LED effects project into the hull? It would be cool if the red flashing was also coming from the opening in the side where the ball hits.

wait to see the video. but no the leds are not from the hole of the ship but you are welcome to add some leds there if you want.

Quoted from arzoo:

In that video it looks like the staircase and helm are centered on the deck.

check the video in the movie not the making off and also google more about that ship also there is a reason its like that. this is the way i design it and im not going to change it

#86 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

What an amazing video! Thanks for sharing this!

Wow! This looks stunning!

yes this video is great and there is a lot more but not in youtube....
thank you very much

#88 4 years ago

and here is the video

#97 4 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Is the list open yet?
Does it come with the barrels and crates?

List will open tomorrow at 12 noon EDT.
Yes its comes with all of what you see in the photos. Please read the first post on this thread for more info.

#101 4 years ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

Great, but I think there should be a battle ready crew on deck.
Deck looks strangely barren.

Read my first post. More accessories will be in the future but i think crew is a bad idea because its very small and weird. i dont think its strange... maybe its just you anyone can add what he wants to it. I'm sure you can find tiny figures or trolls in ebay

#103 4 years ago
Quoted from MarZ_78:

I think i need to say it. GMOAT!
IMO this is easily the most impressive MOD for #jjp-POTC! I've seen some of your other mods for other machines and so glad you took an interest in POTC! Great job Lior. You set the Mod creativity expectations super high.

thank you very very much

#105 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Thats actually a great idea....not sure you can procure the correct size figures?

no sorry im not going to do it.... but there is a lot of figures in ebay that you can order

#108 4 years ago

list will open in 2 hours and here is the info of how to sign in

to sign in please send me pm or sign in to the list here.

you will get pm after signing in so please read all of my message and fill the instructions.
YOU MUST CHECK YOUR PM BOX AND TO ANSWER TO MY MESSAGES AND TO FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS.
if you will not answer to the pm until next week or will not fill the instruction in pm your place will delete automatic so guys please check your inbox and make sure to make notification on for future messages.

people who will answer sooner will be on the top of the list. so its not about who said sign me in first.

if you sign in in facebook i will send you message in facebook.

this is limited for 100 pieces only!

if you sent me message before or said sign me in before the list is open you are not in the list.... so please sign in again

#110 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

sounds good....are you requiring buyers to pay upfront or pay in full upon shipping?

you will get info in the message but its will be before shipping because i got a lot of cancellation on my other mods and i still have them so this time im not going to say ok and wait for payment and to people who not responding. if you bought my oz lanes before no problem but if you are new costumer you need to pay before. all info will be in the message you get. i already start production and order almost all parts.

#114 4 years ago

Question: I have installed the Pinball Mod Company full width galaxy star map backboard with the star lights installed. Will this mod fit in without any modifications? Very impressive MOD by the way, excited to install in my machine.

great question. yes its will fit without any modifications
thank you

#115 4 years ago

575863-pirates-ship-sea-map-website-748x421 (resized).jpg575863-pirates-ship-sea-map-website-748x421 (resized).jpg

LIST IS NOW OPEN!!!!

you will get pm after signing in so please read all of my message and fill the instructions.
YOU MUST CHECK YOUR PM BOX AND TO ANSWER TO MY MESSAGES AND TO FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS.
if you will not answer to the pm until next week or will not fill the instruction in pm your place will delete automatic so guys please check your inbox and make sure to make notification on for future messages.

people who will answer sooner will be on the top of the list. so its not about who said sign me in first. im not always in pinside so please be penitence to get message from me.

this is limited for 100 pieces only!

if you sent me message before or said sign me in before the list is open you are not in the list.... so please sign in again

#140 4 years ago

THANK YOU GUYS!
if i upvote your post its mean that you are on the list and please wait for message.
please NOT need to sign in here and also to send message.

with facebook we are almost at 60 people right now so maybe its will be limited for 100 pieces. but not over 100 pieces for sure! also no 101 i will decide after i will get responds to my pm because the list can be changed

#149 4 years ago

because all of the people choose the led version with controller there is no option to buy it without controller or without leds.
thanks im responding to pm's right now

#162 4 years ago
Quoted from luch:

how do you get an invoice number ?

email and you can always send me pm

#164 4 years ago

ok guys. first thank you very very much. most of the people are from facebook but if you come from facebook and you sign in in pinside or facebook let me know about that because i dont know what is your pinside name or your full name if you sign in from here.

all orders thats comes from pinside i will donate 5% to pinside to support to this awesome community

if you didnt got pm from me im very sorry just send me pm and i will send you message back.

im now reading all the survey that i sent and going to post the list of the runs until Saturday.

thank you guys again!

#166 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

Are you sold out yet?
Jeff

no not yet list will open until i will say its closed. its now limited for 100 people and not to 75 people

#170 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

This number is not expected to increase right? Part of the interest of a limited run is to truly be limited.

no no i promise not also 101 or 100.5 and its can also still be 75 if not all of the people will respond
because i change it from 75 - 100 i will add gift and i will try to work on something that i really want to do on the package.
as you see my oz lanes mod and other mods are limited and never made extra also if im getting private messages

#174 4 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

in your email it didn't include an invoice number the survey asks for one... let me know. thanks

you should get it by email if not just send me pm

#182 4 years ago

there is few people who didnt fill the survey but paid. so please check.
i will try to post the list asap. there is a lot of people who didnt respond but if they will respond its looks like the list will be closed very very soon.
thank you guys again

#186 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I paid, and filled out the survey, but I never received an invoice (except from PayPal)

maybe its in your spam folder but not need it i already found it.

Quoted from Pinzzz:

Paid and survey completed. Thank you

you're welcome and thank you

#191 4 years ago

thank you guys. i still didn't check all survey but i will do it today. for now its looks like i have like few minor places so for now before you answer my pm and filling the survey or paying just send me to check if i still have place as i said im making only 100 and no 101. its take some time to check all because its here in pinside and also in facebook.

#193 4 years ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

thank you guys. i still didn't check all survey but i will do it today. for now its looks like i have like few minor places so for now before you answer my pm and filling the survey or paying just send me to check if i still have place as i said im making only 100 and no 101. its take some time to check all because its here in pinside and also in facebook.

sorry my mistake. few people paid for the mod and for the shipping separately and its made mess in the invoices and i was thinking that was just 6 places left but right now there is 25 places left. but before filling the survey please send me message. if i will not get more orders until Monday i will close the list on 75 people only!

#196 4 years ago

so here is the list. i will close the list very soon and i will start to post progress here and also in Facebook im more available in facebook btw and also most of the orders is from there. if you paid and you didn't saw your name here please send me message and i will check it.
for now each run is for 15 pieces and i will start to work on all of them together and there is also few parts on the way from outside my country thats i wish will come soon. i will know how much time its takes to make 15 pieces only after the first run is ready and shipped but its complicated piece with a lot of parts and details so for now its looks like 1-2 months for each run and its all up to the corona virus over the world.... and im working to do it faster as i can and still in my quality standards

the list is by who paid first.

1. doghouse
2. cheshirefilms
3. ptownpin
4. shlockdoc
5. ulmpharmd
6. ulmpharmd
7. sforman9
8. mikespinball
9. dgposter
10. zora
11. reznnate
12. bigd1979
13. wheel_jack
14. bigdaddy07
15. viperjelly

16. troz
17. mgm2
18. tuna_delight
19. adamross
20. wolfmancat
21. fossmin
22. wilder828
23. delt31
24. vitty
25. arzoo
26. jrbbrj
27. attack7
28. cigaretteman
29. captchaos
30. izzy24

31. kingbw
32. galooch
33. wesman
34. sjolund
35. orthopimp
36. wvpinball
37. marz_78
38. ramzr1
39. klr2014
40. nepi23
41. time
42. tkaye
43. heater
44. palmer
45. drfrightner

46. m055781
47. vpv1rgin
48. gliebig
49. fastchef
50. psycopsonic
51. 2000_alum
52. kirboturbo
53. crumbalimb
54. mountzion
55. pball
56. dannunz
57. bgwilly31
58. pingod
59. newpinguy6335
60. knightgdg

61. pinzzz
62. spidey
63. rgzpinx
64. taz16
65. kubaosw
66. franking1302
67. rdoyle1978
68. heavymetalpoet
69. jhoward1082
70. heni1977
71. genjuro
72. jamie126
73. kornfreak28
74. ignisphaseone
75. krunch - CONTACT ME ASAP

76. jeffspinballpalace
77. dts
78. evh347
79. cooked71
80. pinballpete
81. J_striker
82. lobo2k
83. earlgrey
84. thot
85. raknitz
86. Meadowhawk

#202 4 years ago

right now 16 places left! guys please check your pm there is few people who didn't respond yet

#203 4 years ago

guys i need your help with something.
because all of the hardware stores in my country closed because corona virus im ordering most parts from amazon.
this mod needs 4 screws thats have already on the machine but i need them SHORTER in 2mm. same diameter the screw length needs to be 4-4.8 mm
in my country we are using mm so im not a inch expert hahaha.

ORIGINAL SCREW SIZE IS #4 X 3/8 in
https://amzn.to/395kJtY

im not sure but maybe this one can help?
https://amzn.to/3djHKMK

thanks for the help

#206 4 years ago
Quoted from heni1977:

Does this help?[quoted image]

thanks. i was trying to use that before but it didn't help....

Quoted from Lobo2k:

Damn, that's a short screw.
I am confused though. You need 2MM or SMALLER?
I can check my local Home Depot for you if you want. I'm going there today...they aren't closed here yet.
2mm = 0.07 of an inch lol according to Google. I don't even know how that would be expressed on a pack in inches... it's less than 1/10 of an inch, right.
Would be like 1/12th or 1/16 or something like that. Good luck. Let me know if you want me to check for u.

i need them 2mm shorter from this screw
ORIGINAL SCREW SIZE IS #4 X 3/8 in
https://amzn.to/395kJtY

screw length needs to be 4-4.8 mm original one is near 6.5mm

#209 4 years ago
Quoted from Meadowhawk:

If the list is still open....I’ll take one with leds and controller.

yes 15 places left

#212 4 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

Then you'll need the 3/16" long one.

Quoted from arzoo:

This is correct. 3/16" = 4.7625mm

thank you very much! yes this is what i need

Quoted from arzoo:

Maybe this? amazon.com link »

its not the same screw

#213 4 years ago

5 places left. list will be closed next Sunday.
waiting for respond from few people. and no im not saving places if you didn't respond

#215 4 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Here's a large supply of #4 3/16 pan head screws:
amazon.com link »

thank you very much. i already order 200 pieces but needs more. just today amazon stop shipping to my country so better to wait now until our shipping program will be back.

#219 4 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

Yes... paid thru PP and rec'vd an invoice #, then completed the survey.
Hopefully, it's done correctly.

yes yes all is good thanks i also sent pm.

3 places left!

#222 4 years ago

here is the list. for now i have 0 places left. i still have 3 people that im waiting for answer and if they will not respond until Thursday i will open this places again
thank you very much guys. working now on getting allllll parts to here. casting now all stairs and working on other parts. the stairs are one of the most complicated part to make because its so small with a lot of details. im also working on very very nice packing and also working on order of extra custom stuff.

1. doghouse
2. cheshirefilms
3. ptownpin
4. shlockdoc
5. ulmpharmd
6. ulmpharmd
7. sforman9
8. mikespinball
9. dgposter
10. zora
11. reznnate
12. bigd1979
13. wheel_jack
14. bigdaddy07
15. viperjelly

16. troz
17. mgm2
18. tuna_delight
19. adamross
20. wolfmancat
21. fossmin
22. wilder828
23. delt31
24. vitty
25. arzoo
26. jrbbrj
27. attack7
28. cigaretteman
29. captchaos
30. izzy24

31. kingbw
32. galooch
33. wesman
34. sjolund
35. orthopimp
36. wvpinball
37. marz_78
38. ramzr1
39. klr2014
40. nepi23
41. time
42. tkaye
43. heater
44. palmer
45. drfrightner

46. m055781
47. vpv1rgin
48. gliebig
49. fastchef
50. psycopsonic
51. 2000_alum
52. kirboturbo
53. crumbalimb
54. mountzion
55. pball
56. dannunz
57. bgwilly31
58. pingod
59. newpinguy6335
60. knightgdg

61. pinzzz
62. spidey
63. rgzpinx
64. taz16
65. kubaosw
66. franking1302
67. rdoyle1978
68. heavymetalpoet
69. jhoward1082
70. heni1977
71. genjuro
72. jamie126
73. kornfreak28
74. ignisphaseone
75. krunch

76. jeffspinballpalace
77. dts
78. evh347
79. cooked71
80. pinballpete
81. J_striker
82. lobo2k
83. earlgrey
84. thot
85. raknitz
86. Meadowhawk
87. may
88. jdhoover
89. jhagen
90. gandafnet

91. Kerry_richard
92. Maurice
93. volunteerpin
94. Kaneda
95. ellisson
96. pinballmlb
97. waiting for answer
98. waiting for answer
99. waiting for answer
100. brett

#224 4 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Kaneda (The Kaneda?!) bought one???
For a friend hopefully as he doesn't own the game and likely never will as "it's too complex" for him.

hahaha just now! from facebook. most orders are from facebook
i also was thinking this game is weird and too complex but after few plays and reading the rules its one of the best!

#229 4 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

add me to the list or as an alternate if a spot not open. I would want the LED version
Thx

pm sent. if someone will not respond from the 3 that im waiting for answers you will jump in.

#230 4 years ago

i have one person who didnt respond. number 98! closing the list very soon!

#232 4 years ago

Untitled-2 (resized).jpgUntitled-2 (resized).jpg

guys thank you very much! list is closed! no more orders! no more sign in!
for now i will post here updates on the production so i recommend to follow this thread to see all updates.
anther updates is that amazon and another supplier from usa just shipped my orders and all electronic parts and screws and more stuff should be here in april 28 and i wish no delay!
all of my country is now closed so the only thing that can stuck the first run is shipping and also the packing (i made a amazing packing!) and i also order few gifts but got only 50 pieces right now.... im at home all day so i can work on this parts all day hahaha.
guys be safe and thank you very much. i wish this situation will be great soon and we will see better times soon!

1. doghouse
2. cheshirefilms
3. ptownpin
4. shlockdoc
5. ulmpharmd
6. ulmpharmd
7. sforman9
8. mikespinball
9. dgposter
10. zora
11. reznnate
12. bigd1979
13. wheel_jack
14. bigdaddy07
15. viperjelly

16. troz
17. mgm2
18. tuna_delight
19. adamross
20. wolfmancat
21. fossmin
22. wilder828
23. delt31
24. vitty
25. arzoo
26. jrbbrj
27. attack7
28. cigaretteman
29. captchaos
30. izzy24

31. kingbw
32. galooch
33. wesman
34. sjolund
35. orthopimp
36. wvpinball
37. marz_78
38. ramzr1
39. klr2014
40. nepi23
41. time
42. tkaye
43. heater
44. palmer
45. drfrightner

46. m055781
47. vpv1rgin
48. gliebig
49. fastchef
50. psycopsonic
51. 2000_alum
52. kirboturbo
53. crumbalimb
54. mountzion
55. pball
56. dannunz
57. bgwilly31
58. pingod
59. newpinguy6335
60. knightgdg

61. pinzzz
62. spidey
63. rgzpinx
64. taz16
65. kubaosw
66. franking1302
67. rdoyle1978
68. heavymetalpoet
69. jhoward1082
70. heni1977
71. genjuro
72. jamie126
73. kornfreak28
74. ignisphaseone
75. krunch

76. jeffspinballpalace
77. dts
78. evh347
79. cooked71
80. pinballpete
81. J_striker
82. lobo2k
83. earlgrey
84. thot
85. raknitz
86. Meadowhawk
87. may
88. jdhoover
89. jhagen
90. gandafnet

91. Kerry_richard
92. Maurice
93. volunteerpin
94. Kaneda
95. ellisson
96. mslow
97. f3honda4me
98. jcoble
99. pinballmlb
100. brett

#233 4 years ago

as i promise here is some updates on production. because of the situation around the world im also stuck at home so im working on this project 24/7 but its still takes time because each ship made from over 25 parts! yes its because the casting and the production of this kind of parts are very complicated like the stairs, its one of the most hardest part to make and after that its needs cleaning and sanding. right now i have almost 5 ships ready for painting and 30 pieces of stairs. im keep doing casting, printing and other production all day and i will post more updates soon. im still waiting for parts and packing and all electronic parts who should be here in a month and i wish there will be no delays....

Added over 4 years ago:

each ship are made from 46 parts!!!! not including electronic.

#237 4 years ago

Cool, looking good. Thanks for the hard detailed work. I am also stuck at home working on my full restoration of an Addams Family, so your not alone.

Very Nice!!!
I'm stuck home too... actually getting a lot of pinball mods / projects completed

thanks
its a great time for pinball and restoration

#241 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Might have missed it earlier in the thread, but are you using a 3D printer?

Not for all parts. And the first one was made by 3d printers. But im not using a cheap 3d printers like most people. Its SLS (powder) and SLA (laser resin) not dlp or lcd and also FDM but a FDM printer that cost like 10 pinball machines and not a printer for home use. The quality has no printing line and its not made by pla or abs. people who already have one of my mods already know about that quality And each part takes time to make and also im doing resin casting for few parts to make the production faster

#242 4 years ago

guys i want to make manual and packing so all will be ready and i will want to ask you what will be better for you.
printed color installation manual? or installation video?
waiting to know what will works better for you. if you own my oz lanes you know how my manual looks

#245 4 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

I like the written instructions with photos better. But if it's a complicated install, a video would help.

no its very easy to install but can take few min.

#250 4 years ago

ok i think i will do a video. there is anyone here from the first run that can make instruction video for me? someone who have great camera, tools, time and can edit the video if not i can edit. if yes i will send the mod next week or week after! and i promise to give some extra stuff for that if i will do the video the english will be sooo bad hahaha

1. doghouse
2. cheshirefilms
3. ptownpin
4. shlockdoc
5. ulmpharmd
6. ulmpharmd
7. sforman9
8. mikespinball
9. dgposter
10. zora
11. reznnate
12. bigd1979
13. wheel_jack
14. bigdaddy07
15. viperjelly

#258 4 years ago

i will try to do both
thanks!

#261 4 years ago
Quoted from Lord_Revan:

Very impressive work!!!...I hope to see more of your mods...and in higher quantities

thank you all of my works are limited for low quantities.

#262 4 years ago

so as i said the production is started. my house is now like my studio because of the quarantine and its like factory right now hahaha. i just made 6 pieces ready for hand-painting and assembly. each ship are made of 46 PIECES!!!! without electronics. yes 46 pieces for one ship! its a mix of SLS printing, FDM printing, SLA printing, laser cut and resin casting. this parts are after sanding and after painting the first primmer layer and they are ready for hand-painting. im working alone no one can come help so its takes time to make it and im also waiting for the electronic parts and the packing. i also made so awesome special custom gifts for you guys and you will love it. i think this is one of the most complicated parts that i ever made for pinball. its takes over 60 hours to make 1! and im putting a lot of love into it so i wish you will love it
i will show more updates soon. now im casting and doing production during the day and i will start hand-painting at night. this project can take time so im really appreciate your patience. now im going to play with this Lego and to paint it
2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg

#271 4 years ago

thank you guys. i will try to update as much as i can. for now this project is my full time job hahaha
and yes when i have time im working on my woz mods and also on new mods for potc and another new machine that im working on

#272 4 years ago

here is another updates for today. most electronics parts are arrived but still waiting for controllers and another board.
i just finish the painting of the blue and yellow parts for 6 pieces and im still making production and until now i have 10 full ships!
i will keep paint the other colors and also to paint the new parts for the production and when i will get all parts and i will get the packing box i will ship them out so its mean first run can be 10-30 pieces depends on when i will get the parts.

thank you guys for the great feedbacks and love, its really give me a push everyday to get back to work on this great piece and to work on you projects in this crazy days. thank you!

#279 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I wasn't aware you could do that....I bet blue looks a lot better

when im shipping your order just remind me and i will send you free blue led to replace and its very easy to do it

#282 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Thank you....since I'm number three on the list I'm hoping mine will ship within the next 30 days or so

i wish! its all up to when im getting the boards and other stuff from outside my country.

#286 4 years ago

and another update....
all brown parts also was painted and now i need to paint just the all small parts like windows, doors, boxes and etc....
parts are glued together and i still need to make the electronic but still doesn't have all of the parts yet.
still doing production and will paint the other parts soon.
its holiday here so happy Passover to everyone who celebrate.
thanks
p1 (resized).jpgp1 (resized).jpg

#288 4 years ago
Quoted from wilder828:

Sweet! Can't wait till you get to batch TWO

run 1 and 2 maybe will be shipped together
btw im still looking for someone who can make video instructions. i can send him one next week. so if you are number 1-30 on the list and able to do it please let me know.

#292 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Let’s ship the one you already have taken $$$.
Sorry but I really don’t like when people advertise another mod when the first mod has not even SHIPPED yet.

i have now a lot of free time at night when i cant work on the production so i have time to design new stuff. i will not open orders until im shipping the mod that i already in the production of it but yes i have also 2 mods thats coming out for woz and another 2 for another machine. so yes i will totally make another mods during this a lot of free time.

new mods will not change the shipping or working time. i will set shipping times after getting the all parts that im waiting for.

#294 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Sure. I just ask that any effort available is focused on building the mods you already sold. That's good to hear that no new money will be taken until the original mod shipped.

im working on the production 6-8 hours and after it painting and more work that i can do inside my house until 4-6am at night. now its 4am and im still working.... almost not sleeping

#296 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Sure. You mentioned you have "alot of free time" which is why I commented. Good to hear things are moving along.

yes there is a lot of free time at night to do some designs on pc. painting is not for every day because things need to dry and im painting only if i have over 5 full sets.

#299 4 years ago

so we have 6 ready and waiting just for electronics thats didn't arrived yet but i wish its will arrive in week or 2.
it toke me 20 days of work to make this 6 + production of 10 more pieces (without painting) and this is without the electronics so its looks like each 15-20 pieces will be shipped in 2 months for each run. so its mean the last run will be shipped in a year. its really worth waiting and yes i think its one of my best parts ever. tons of details and tons of work (around 60 hours to each one!) guys if someone of you bought the mod to sale it in the future please do not sell it less from 500$ its really worth it and when you will get it you will understand why

im working right now on 2 new mods for potc, 2 mods for woz and few more mods to another machine and i will open list and i will reveal it when the first run will be shipped out. dont worry it was the plan from the beginning and NO its will not change the production time of this mod and also maybe will make it faster because im taking all of my pinball machines to my warehouse and making working room at my house so i will get more space to make more molds and to bring more printers from the studio so production will be faster. again do not forget im 1 person who doing all of it and now because of the craziness around the world its 100% my main work and my time. right now the only thing who stuck its the packing and i will update when stores will be open in my country again. shipping out of first pieces will be few days after im getting the packing materials and the box. also if its 10 pieces or if its 30 pieces.

thank you guys
20200412_203322 (resized).jpg20200412_203322 (resized).jpg

#303 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Looks awesome....hopefully the lighting arrives this week so u can ship some out the following Be nice to see how this looks in the game....I'm surprised you can't ship as thats something that continues in the USA....

electronics boards arrived today from usa! but i didnt got all electronic parts. the main problem is the shipping boxes thats i have no option to buy right now. and also i made few gifts but only 50 of them are ready and the guy who made them for me closed the factory... so yes i wish i will get all in week or 2
the problem is not the shipping i can still ship (pickup each 2 weeks and not daily) the problem is to get the stuff to finish this and to ship them

#305 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Its great that you got the electronics....I could imagine that packaging is really important as its a pretty delicate piece

its not a normal packing. you will be surprised when you will open it
i invested a lot in this product with some extra stuff and gifts and small things who will make you smile and say WOW!

#307 4 years ago

boards are here! going to adjust, test and program all of them right now. i still didn't got all the electronic parts.
i will update next time with painting progress next weekend. thanks
20200413_191105 (resized).jpg20200413_191105 (resized).jpg

#309 4 years ago
Quoted from J_Striker:

If you stare at the image long enough you see jack sparrow chugging rum

if you will stare here you can see Tia dalma hahahaha
almost 600 meters of wiring and shrinking tubes. and its not all of them. there is few things thats should arrive soon like connectors and more shrinking tubes.
im going to finish all electronics for first 50 pieces in this days before shipping the first run and maybe i will do the all 100. its will take like a week or more but will still do production but no painting in this days. this is a lot of wires to connect and make harnesses hahaha
update for first run: first shipping will be 15 pieces only.

#311 4 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

You need to try to get your neighbor to help. Just wait until the guard at the end of your street has his back turned and he/she can run for it. Just joking...

all of my neighbors are very old hahaha

#313 4 years ago

update for today i have another ships ready for painting and will start painting next weekend. now as i said im working on electronics for all 100 pieces so its will make production more faster and after im done with the electronics all time will be on production and painting. good news! stores going to be open in sunday here and its looks like my country is getting better but you still cant go out from your house so i already contact with the owner of the packing company and i order the packages that i want and he said because he have a lot of orders to make its can take up to 4 weeks until i can get the packages so yes if the packages will take time to ship i will ship run 1 and run 2 together or what i already have ready in stock. im painting them in runs of 5 and right now i have 12 waiting for painting after sanding. almost all stairs are ready! 50/200 pieces of leds are solder and wired. 100 pieces of power boards are adjusted tested and wired. still waiting for connectors and more leds and more electronic parts but they should be here next week. i need to get more materials like powder and resin and more paints in 2 months but i have all for the first 40 pieces so its looks like there is no delay and still will ship each 15 pieces in 1-2 months. im sorry its takes time to ship first run but its not up to me. after first run all will run faster and im making my game room to a studio so production will be faster and there will be more mods!
im thinking about to make a whatsapp group and to post photos of my progress daily so if its interesting let me know and i will do that.

with all of that wiring im doing right now im thinking to go to work at jjp in the assembly line to make wire harnesses hahaha

thank you guys

#317 4 years ago
Quoted from Antron77:

Any way to still get on the list?

the list is closed sorry. i wrote you in the list if someone will cancel.

#318 4 years ago

btw guys here is my instagram. im posting here some progress of work in the story and also posting few of my other mods and the new mods progress. you can follow me. im not huge fan of instagrm and not so active but there is the place to share some stuff
https://www.instagram.com/lior_theartofpinball/

#321 3 years ago

i didnt post updates for few days but i was super busy with ordering stuff and doing the package design i want and also the electronics. i also did something very special and i promise this instillation will be easy and also very very funny so be in a good mood when you install it!
i have almost all parts here for the first 50 the only thing is missing is the connectors who should arrive tomorrow. the only part that i dont have for the other 50 is the leds but i order them and i should get them in month or two and all going by the plan

package are in progress in the factory and also i got all gifts for all 100 people!!!! i have 2-4 mods coming to potc and my next one was complex so i decide to do first a simple mod first with no electronics. just casted and painted so i can ship it to you if you want together with the ship with no extra cost for shipping!
im also going to post the third (complex) mod few weeks after first run will be shipped but this mod is big and cannot be shipped with the HMS endeavour and also the production of the third mod will be very late only near the 5-6 run.

i will get back to painting and to finish the first 15 near Friday and my plan is to finish them in a week and i will just need the package to ship them out.
i also doing right now the production of the other 15 from the second run.

i was stuck because amazon and few more places stop to ship world wide but thanks to Scott9 he got everything that i need and shipped them to me so he save for all of us waiting time for the parts thanks scott!

im super excited to ship this out and to get your feedbacks

#322 3 years ago

it was a wonderful day today with great weather so i decide to take a brake from electrons and to start painting the other 9 pieces of the first run with the first coat before hand painting. i will be back to them in sunday - monday to hand painting. and tomorrow i will be back to the electronics
we are making progress!!!!

#324 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Looking good....lets get a few shipped so we can install and work out all the kinks

i know you are number 3 but im not going to ship yours or only 5. im shipping 15 and right now i have no packages and still not all parts arrived (connectors for first 50) shipping will be in 3-4 weeks for the first run if there will be no delay with the packages and the connector. btw because of the craziness around the world i shipped out few oz lanes and in normal times they arrived in 5-14 days but now its over a month and they didn't arrived yet so shipping can take longer

#326 3 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Can I add my name to cancellation list ?

yes sure you are in! if someone will cancel i will let you know. there is few people before you.

#331 3 years ago

hello jersey jack. are you looking for someone to make wire harnesses and to solder leds and controllers?
hahaha wow its not easy at all to work alone... 50 wire harnesses are ready with the leds and sensor. going to get connectors, controllers and power board very soon.
going to work on the manual during this weekend.

thank you guys for your patience

#334 3 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

No it’s not, my friend. Get used to it.

You have Tricia! Haha

Quoted from fifou313:

Hello
Could you add me on the cancellation list please?
Thanks
Regards

No problem

#335 3 years ago

here is the photo that i was waiting to post for long time....
first 6 are 100% ready also with controller and all parts! all 50 pieces have electronic ready so its save a lot of waiting time between each run. the only things that im waiting for its the packing. for the other 50 i have leds thats should be arrived soon and i will work on them also.
now i have to paint the other 9 and to clear coat all and make it ready to ship.

next step is to work tomorrow until Tuesday on the manual and on the production and after that to get back to hand painting for a week to finish all first 15. i will send the manual for few people here to get some feedback's.

shipping will be only when ALL 15 is ready and NOT before.

thank you guys

#337 3 years ago
Quoted from Franking1302:

good morning, i saw your work on instagram, compliment for this great work. I see that you also embellished some aprons, can't you design a nice one for the POTC CE?
I find the original not suitable for the CE.
otherwise I wish you much success, stay healthy and keep up with your current project, I'm relatively far behind on the list
Best regarts
Frank

thank you! i was thinking to make one and i ask my friends but there was not a lot of people who wants that.
i was thinking to make apron like i did for iron maiden and indiana jones but in wood style but to make it i need 50 people to make a mold and price will be around 400$ so im not sure if i will do that.... but i can tell you there is something cool that coming soon to that area.

#339 3 years ago

manual is ready! and i will be very happy to get some feedback's so if you want to get one before you get the mod you are welcome to send me pm here or in facebook or email me and i will send you a link

#344 3 years ago
Quoted from doghouse:

Count me in. Fantastic imagery.

Quoted from bgwilly31:

Man that looks really cool.
Aside from the girls face being a bit manly.
Im in for that!

Quoted from pinballmlb:

I would most likely be in as well. I agree with the comment about the girl's face being a bit manly. Not to be a prude, but I also would ask that you have an option with no nudity. So many of us have kids who play our machines and I wouldn't buy it with nudity.

the image is just a quick image that i found in google when i wrote pirate wood carving hahaha its not my design and not the concept this is just poor reference. for the apron i will need 50 people but i recommend to wait first until you see the next mods.

#346 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinbri:

liorillusion
Hey there,
Could you add me on the cancellation list please? I love the work you've done! Do you think you'll be doing a second run?
Thanks
Regards
Bryan

thank you very much. you are in the list
LIMITED IS LIMITED. im not like jersey jack. there is only 100 pieces of this product. and also my prototypes who is not for sale. so no second run sorry

#347 3 years ago

can we have a little look at the next mod?
a pirate apron in wood would fit for CE and LE I think .. think there would be some interested ...

i will reveal the mod only when all 15 pieces are ready to ship and waiting just for the package.
there is 4 mods coming to this game. but its not apron. apron i will make only if i will get 50 people who wants one but im not going to open list for now.

#348 3 years ago

so after 3 months im so happy to post this photo!
first 15+1 are ready and there is 6 who is ready to ship and other 10 who waiting to clear coat and to electronics thats just need to be glued.
here is the list of the people who going to get it soon!

1. doghouse
2. cheshirefilms
3. ptownpin
4. shlockdoc
5. ulmpharmd
6. ulmpharmd
7. sforman9
8. mikespinball
9. dgposter
10. zora
11. reznnate
12. bigd1979
13. wheel_jack
14. bigdaddy07
15. viperjelly
100.brett

brett is my friend who know about this project from day one and request from me to be number 100 and he was the first one who paid before a lot of months.
so i didnt got the packages yet and i wish i will get them in the next 2 weeks if there will be no delay.
i already have 10 pieces from the second run who waiting for sanding and painting but i will start work on them only when i have 15 full sets.
second run will ship in 1-2 months after first run is shipped out. by far all working by the plan and without delays
after 3 months of working just on this ship for all days i must take few days of brake because i cant work on same thing 24/7 i will loose my mind so for now and until Tuesday im going to work on the new mods so you guys can get it together with the ship and to save shipping charges. all first run will be ready to ship until next Friday and i wish the packages will be here soon!

i will post details about the next mod when the first run is fully ready to ship. i promise you will like it and for the third mod you will like it better from the HMS endeavour. again new mods will NOT CHANGE the shipping time. this was the plan and this is how i choose to do it so i will not get crazy with same mod over and over and over for each day.

thank you guys

IM IN LOVE WITH THIS MOD!

#351 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Will the new mod be revealed and ready for the first 15 endeavor people to purchase it and ship with our endeavor?

yes sure. thats why i decide to make this mod first and not the complicated one (mod 3)

#354 3 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

Has there been an announcement on the next mod?

no not yet. only when the first 15 will be ready to ship. (working on it right now)

#358 3 years ago

Are you going to offer this new mod to the first 15 that you have already finished and are ready to ship? If this is as good as this one is, just take my money! Lol

yes. you will get it in same time without waiting more. they will be ready to ship in same time.

Quoted from PtownPin:

Its a good question....especially if its small enough to fit in the existing packaging?

the package have place for more stuff....

Quoted from KingBW:

The mod after the HMS Endeavour is less complicated. It is looking pretty cool. The mod after that will be more complicated for him to make. Just trying to help clarify.

thats right. next mod is 1 part and no electronics.
the mod after it is very big and make a lot of hours to make one. its will be more complicated from the HMS endeavour

im thinking about giving a mini sneak peak for the new mod today.....

#361 3 years ago

Yes, tomorrow is a good time
will the buyers be able to choose the new mods if they want to buy them?

yes before shipping i will ask if you want the new mod. i will make 20-40 pieces of the new mod next week.

#363 3 years ago

here is a very tiny sneak peek for the new mod. this is one of my favorite sculpts that i did to this mod. there will be a lot of details like that.
if you saw my ij mods you will notice that they have a very special patterns and ornaments and this mod and the next one also have very nice ornaments and i really like to sculpt and to make that!

can you guess where it goes????

#370 3 years ago

After a lot of days work, I think it is not easy to send all 100 in 4 month, right?
What time you need you think?
I like the mermaid, I hope we see pictures with color soon

This was shipping estimate for the first run....
I already update about it few times.... also when you paid.
Each run will be shipped in 1-2 months.
And i think its will take 10-12 month for the all 100.
Do not forget I'm working alone.

#376 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

The manual looks good. Once I receive the mod it will be a lot easier to see if the procedure is 100% accurate. Lets hope the first 15 ship this week.

you are so in rush to get your mod.... no its will not be shipped this week no way. and also shipping from me to you can take over a month!
you will not get it until june for sure. and if you will ask again its will not help. sorry

#377 3 years ago
Quoted from MarZ_78:

By the way the manual looks really awesome. I dont think I've every seen someone put together a mod manual that is so creative. Also very detailed and the install looks as if it will be relatively easy to install.
Nice job Lior!

thank you very much and its not all

#379 3 years ago

Hey Lior, is the mermaid all for today... I am so excited I wait until 6 weeks on my Chest-Mod. At this time a packet needs time to arrive...

yes next time im posting photos its will be the all mod in the machine.

#382 3 years ago
Quoted from Axl:

liorillusion could you please add me to the backup list?

welcome! you are in

#385 3 years ago
Quoted from Zora:

Any news here? I think we are all waiting where the mermaid is swimming to.

all 15 are ready and im waiting to the clear coat to be fully dry. there is no news about the new mods yet. i will post it here only when i have it ready 100%
btw packages can be here sooner! maybe this week! i still have to do something on the packages but if i will get it this week there is no option to ship both mods together for the first run. and i dont want to delay the first run or other runs.

#387 3 years ago
Quoted from Zora:

Thank you for your quick feedback. But please consider that shipping two mods together saves shipping costs. I thought the mermaid might be ready shortly, so that the first run people, including myself, would prefer waiting some days for that second mod.

if i will not ship it with your mod i promise to you and for all others in the first run that the shipping will be 5-10$ only for the first run.
yes mermaid is ready but the mold is not. and i prefer to finish the first run before im working on new mods. tomorrow i will work all day on the new mod and maybe i will have a good mold that i can cast with good results.
if all people from the first run will decide to wait few more days no problem i will update here when im getting the packing. its will not be shipped this week for sure but if im getting the packing this week its will be shipped around next Monday!

#388 3 years ago

i dont want to reveal the package. but all first run is packed and ready to ship! its will be shipped out until next Friday max with the new mod!!!!
shipping can take time because there is not a lot of flights from my country but i wish its will be sooner. if you choose the fast shipping option you will get it before. there is a option to ship it in dhl or fedex but its super expensive, if someone wants this service to the first run just contact me.
i cant wait to get feedback's and to know what is your reaction for all the time and details that i put on this mod also on the package and the gifts and the special manual! i will be veryyy happy to get some unboxing videos from you guys

second run production will be ready until next Friday and i will start to sand and paint next Monday and shipping will be in 1-2 months after first run is shipped.
third run will be shipped in 3-4 months. there is more mods thats going to be revealed soon but because of the size i cant ship them together with the HMS endeavour. the only mod who can be shipped together with no shipping charge is the next mod (the one with the mermaid).

#390 3 years ago

good Morning,
I am happy for the first orderers and look forward to the reports. for my timeline i have a question, will 15 mods be made and shipped per round?
Many greetings
frank

Yes

#391 3 years ago

update for first run and for the new mod.

first. the production of the second run will be ready to painting and sanding this friday.

i decide not to ship the next mod together with this HMS mod because the size of it is to big and if im shipping it together with another mod its can brake. the good news is shipping for the new mod will be only 10-20$.

im going to reveal the next mod this week and i will open a list (its going to be limited) so make sure to check pinside/instagram/facebook.
the new mod have a lot of detail the sculpting toke forever and im very happy with the results.

tomorrow i will make all documents for the first run and i book a pickup for this Wednesday so its will be shipped sooner!

im super busy on the 2nd run and on the new mod so im not a lot in pinside a lot.

thank you guys!

#392 3 years ago

tracking number just sent to all of the people in the first run. check your pm!

note for all buyers!
if you live in apartment and you include your apartment number in your address please contact me asap.

thanks.

#393 3 years ago

What a Great Game

20200512_233201 (resized).jpg20200512_233201 (resized).jpg
#425 3 years ago

WOOOOW hahahaha i just woke up to over 80 messages.
im not going to show it yet. and there is no list and no option to sign in right now.
i will post it only when i figure my cost and its will be tomorrow or later today.
its going to be limited for 100-150 pieces. this is not 3d printed. and yes its a very detailed LCD cover to this poor area.
i think i will open a list only after someone will review the HMS so you can understand what you get extra and also the quality.
price not going to be less from 120$ for sure. shipping will be very low around 15$ or maybe less. and people who getting the HMS soon can choose the option of shipping it together but there is a risk of damage. so its up to you.

the photo im going to post is the prototype only! the next one will be with more details!

i will try to answer to all of the messages today

thank you guys!

#429 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

You should make the same limited amount for each mod for each game...if this one is 125 units can we get a few more of the first? Here’s hoping for us on the standby list!

i understand but im sorry. the plan for the HMS was 75 pieces only and i changed it to 100 because a lot of people ask me for that. now after i order the parts who was custom made i cant make over 100 for this mod because its will not worth. its not fair for the people who paid for 100 limited. and also the reason why i made 100 pieces is because the amount of work. its a project for a year. i still need to figure how many pieces of the LCD im going to make so i can figure what will be my cost and price and im not the only one who decide how many i can make.

im sure after someone will review it you will understand why i cant make more and why its really really custom made and i cant make more. i also have my prototype with the old colors that is not for sale and it will be sent to buffalo pinball as a gift. i also cant reveal why i cant make more of the HMS but im sure you will know about it soon (same for all of my potc mods).

#432 3 years ago
Quoted from luch:

what is the new mod you are making ?

sculpted LCD cover. and after that there is 2 more mods.

#434 3 years ago

guys there is no list not need to sign in yet you didn't saw it yet hahaha but thanks for the support
i promise to post info asap after its will get all info.

#436 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

If the limited number is 100 they should all be limited to 100, just my opinion.. keeps it simple and easier for us customers to know what to expect with everything.
Edit... on another note, any highly detailed Star Wars mods planned?

sorry. im not selling mods for new stern machines. i design them for people but they sold not by me and without my name.
the only stern machine that im working on is #LOTR

#437 3 years ago

question for you guys.
what you will prefer?

lower price just the mod with normal package and normal clear coat - not limited

higher price like 25-35$ more but better quality 65D resin more details visible + custom packing + 2 gifts + limited edition with COA + dual component clear coat (same as my other mods)

just for notes. all of my mods are always in the best quality and im using the best materials and always only smooth on resins. and all of my mods comes with gifts and special extra stuff. just for this mod im trying to figure if its worth to make it less quality but with lower price.

#440 3 years ago

Important is first a good picture, to see the details...

will post after i will decide on quality and price.

#443 3 years ago
Quoted from Zora:

I prefer better, more detailed quality. Limitation is not an issue, because it is not my preference separating others from a mod.
Regarding savings: possibly you can realize some savings in neglecting the gifts and nice packaging. I think we are all interested in the mod itself and not in the sixth key holder.

this is how my mods comes and its not going to be changed if its limited there is always extra stuff. this is part of my service and creation and its part of the experience.

#448 3 years ago
Quoted from Zora:

Ok, then I am looking forward to be surprised by you.

you will! trust me you are in Europe so you should get it really fast from me.

btw all first run picked this morning
second run will be shipped in 1-2 months from now.

#452 3 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

I like higher quality. I don't like excluding other people though. Either way I want it!

so maybe not to make it limited so no COA but still gifts and still better quality. i think this is the way to go.
or maybe to make it limited for 250 pieces and still with COA....

#461 3 years ago

im going to post photos today but will write info how to enter only tomorrow.
the photos im going to post are just prototype before more details thats im going to add to the skull.
yes this mod going to be limited with all of the extra and in the best quality.

#462 3 years ago

here is another reveal of my next mod for the great game pirate of the caribbean.

When I first got my game the decal on my apron was applied poorly. After talking with few people I was able to understand that jjp didn't use transfer papers to install the decal on the LCD. Many of my customers have had the same issue and feel that the JJP installation of this decal is bad on most of the games. I bought a new decal from jjp and I fixed it but this LCD is so important on the game and the original design just has a piece of black metal with a very dark decal design. I’ve always felt like this could be enhanced.

If you go to my photos on instagram you saw I made a few sculpted aprons. It was a tremendous challenge to make a sculpted piece in 3d on just a 4mm height platform. Well after many tests and design changes, I think I’ve finally got the piece I felt was missing from this game. I was running a lot of sketchs until I made this one. This mod is still a prototype and I’m going to add more details compared to what I have now. This blend is sooooo good with the games animation shown on the screen and its guaranteed to make you smile and more piratey when you watch this screen again. At last this screen got some LOVE and attention because its really a big part of this game.

I encourage you to check my instagram for more creations and more photos about this lcd

more photos

https://www.flickr.com/photos/156867125@N07/albums/72157714293393513

its looks much better in person!

*this is not only a top sculpt its a complete sculpted cover also for the sides around the LCD
mod is made by resin and will be a limited run as well. This is another mod for potc. Just wait until you see what game mods are coming out next

thank you guys

CLICK ON THE PHOTOS TO GET BETTER QUALITY
p1 (resized).jpgp1 (resized).jpg p2 (resized).jpgp2 (resized).jpg

#486 3 years ago

thank you guys for your AWESOME support. im sorry but all of the people who said im in will need to do it tomorrow when the list will open.
i will post more info about the mod tomorrow when the list will open. and its will work same as the sign in for the HMS
people who will decide to get it together with the HMS mod will get it on time also if they are the last one who sign in for the lcd. there will be no delay on shipping HMS

the only thing who going to be changed in the design is just the bandanna on the skull who going to get more real texture.

list (resized).jpglist (resized).jpg

#488 3 years ago
Quoted from Zora:

But the first HMS run people get it separatly, because the HMS mod is already sent out?

Yes. I also recommend to add 10-15$ and not to ship it together with hms. LCD + HMS in 1 box its to tight

#492 3 years ago

when will the production of the 2 mod start and how fast will it be shipped?

production will start in june after im getting the resin and other parts. its will be ready in a month or less 15-25 pieces for each run.
all the details tomorrow.

#495 3 years ago

here is a short video of game play with the mod

#498 3 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

Looks great! Any update on price?

thanks
i will post the info 30 min before the list is open

#500 3 years ago

here is the details for the sculpted LCD cover

This is a full cover of the LCD. It's covered also the sides and the top
The mod is limited for 150 pieces ONLY!!!! And comes with some extra cool stuff

This mod made by resin!
The bandana on the skull from my photos going to get more details from what you see now. Its only a minor change.

Price is 155$ + 15$ shipping. (with tracking and insurance)
You can combined shipping for no extra charge with your HMS mod and the LCD cover BUT there is a risk of damage because its super tight inside the package. So if you want to save the 15$ no problem but the risk is on you!

Because of the situation around the world the shipping of materials from usa to my country was super high and its make my cost higher from what I was expecting. The shipping price from me to you can change because shipping company making prices higher and higher every day. So im going to make shipping label at the same day you pay and not when the mod is ready so I can make sure the price will not changed!

People who bought the HMS mod will be first in line so they can get it together if they decide to combined shipping without delay on shipping for the HMS

The mod fit great to SE/LE/CE and blend great also on all aprons (also aftermarket)
You have CE machine with green apron? Contact me if you want custom work

Production will start in June. I must get 50 orders to start ordering parts

Thank you guys

more photos

https://www.flickr.com/photos/156867125@N07/albums/72157714293393513

CLICK ON THE PHOTOS TO GET BETTER QUALITY
p1 (resized).jpgp1 (resized).jpg

#504 3 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

So is the order list officially open. If so, I am in for 1! If not, looking forward to ordering details.

no not yet. 12 NOON EDT

#506 3 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

How does it attach to the apron? Double-stick tape I'm guessing?

thats right

#508 3 years ago
Quoted from wvpinball:

I have a CE machine with the green "magnetic" apron? What will need to change, and is the custom work at an additional charge?

not need to change anything its also blend and fit great with the green apron.
if you want custom paint or to add something (just for CE) i will be happy to do it and yes its will be with small charge
i really recommend to not change it because its fit with the colors of the plastic very good and with the artwork but its up to you.

#510 3 years ago
Quoted from wvpinball:

I wouldn't change a thing. Looks GREAT!!

thank you

#514 3 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

When I have friends playing my pirates, they rarely notice the LCD, this mod will help make it stand out!

thats why i made it!
and also because the decal was so bad!

#518 3 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Are you creating a new thread to sign up for the list or order?

here. not need new threads. all of my next potc mods will be here also
if they are not in the same package they will not brake.

#519 3 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

I don't mind spending $15 for shipping, but since my HMS will be finished in the second batch, I like the idea of them both arriving together. Is there really a risk of one or both mods breaking? I'm assuming the HMS package is insured, right?

they will! you will get them in same time just 2 tracking numbers and 2 packages

#521 3 years ago
Quoted from Zora:

I think the question is whether it fits due to the additional higher level from the magnetic apron, which raises the apron in total. So maybe your mod will not fit if it comes on top of the additional magnetic apron.

no problem already test it.

#523 3 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

If anyone is looking to sell your HMS spot please pm me.

spot cannot be sale. the labels of shipping already made.
they need to cancel and you need to buy it direct from me or wait until they get it and they will ship it to you but there will be no insurance
i really not recommend to buy spot from someone because if the mod have damage i cant help you with it. its better if i will ship it direct to you

#526 3 years ago

LIST IS NOW OPEN!!!!

people who will answer sooner will be on the top of the list. so its not about who said sign me in first. im not always in pinside so please be penitence to get message from me.

this is limited for 150 pieces only!

#547 3 years ago

take your time guys
you will be on the list only after responding to my pm message. so i recommend to send pm message. not need both
i will respond at night.

thanks

#549 3 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

So send a PM even if we posted in the thread? Sorry you kinda said one thing then said the opposite.

yes
im checking both but if you want to make it easy for me please send also pm
thanks!

#552 3 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

You will need to follow instructions that he sends to you in a pm

thats right
same as the HMS

#567 3 years ago
Quoted from komodo:

Could someone post how long they had to wait for an update on their PM to confirm getting on the list? It's been an hour and I'm getting a little anxious. Don't want to bother the OP.

i didnt sent anything yet. i will send later. im working on my invoice system but someone paid by mistake and made a mess. so im trying to fix it right now.

#570 3 years ago

Can we pay now or must wait for PM ?

no payment! wait to get message with all info.

#572 3 years ago

there is a people who sent me message about sign in to the HMS hahahah this is not a option!
make sure you know its for the lcd cover!

#575 3 years ago

pm sent to all people!
if you didnt got message from me please send me pm

#578 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinzzz:

Paid and survey completed! I think my POTCLE mods are now around 2K total!

wait for the 3rd mod hahahaha

#580 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinzzz:

Nooo! Lmao...

i toke my mods out from the machine before i toke photos but i made all of the mods in my machine. i have 5. i also did sculpted pop bumper covers because i didn't like the original so i made my own but im not sure if i will sell it because most people already have them from another moders.

#586 3 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

I have an SE and don't like any of the current pop bumper cap mods because they are all 3d printed. I would be in for pop bumper caps, lantern covers for the flashers and anything else you come up with!

thank you. maybe i will make the bumpers for sale before 3rd mod. mine made by resin and they look same as the original. and same as Eric show on the prototype

#588 3 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

That sounds great. Do you own a SE?

LE

#591 3 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

Let the market decide for pop bumpers. If others don’t do as good of a job well that’s their problem.

i will try to sculpt mine little bit more with few things i want to change and i will post it. if someone wants it welcome

#594 3 years ago

there is few people who didnt fill the survey yet.
im sorry to facebook people that i didn't respond yet!
i will make order for the materials in Monday and i will post the list for the first 50 soon.

thank you guys a lot and im sorry if i didn't respond to your questions yet

#601 3 years ago
Quoted from Furio:

I am in, please pm me with info. Apron screen mod. I have a CE, would be interested in seeing what differences and pricing for a CE style.

No one ask for that so I'm not making that. Sorry.....

#603 3 years ago

Hi Lior, I have a CE with green apron Mod... what is custom work?

because no one ask for it there is no custom work for CE its will fit great on that also. its have same color of the plastics.

#607 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

How many more spots left?

i didnt finish the list yet and didnt respond to all messages but right now i think 50-80 left
i will post the list tonight

#608 3 years ago

there is a lot of people who didnt respond and few people who didnt fill the survey.
im thinking about changing this mod to be limited for 100 pieces and not 150.
update for the HMS 2nd run. all parts already sanded and they are waiting for the first coat. in my country we have all the week 40-44 Celsius!!!! so i will make the first coat next week.

here is the list for the LCD cover

1. pinballmlb
2. estrader
3. wesman
4. wvpinball
5. newpinguy
6. jhoward1082
7. jrbbrj
8. franking1302
9. troz
10. adamross
11 .tuna_delight
12. palmer
13. heater
14. pinzzz
15. reznnate
16. attack7
17. raknitz
18. fastchef
19. zora
20. time
21. bigd1979
22. rgzpinx
23. mgm2
24. bc_gambit
25. heni1977
26. heavymetalpoet
27. antron77
28. dgposter
29. whell_jack
30. mikespinball
31. kingbw
32. moomert1
33. klr2014
34. bgwilly31
35. luckymoey
36. arzoo
37. may
38. Komodo
39. sjolund
40. evh347
41. shlokdoc
42. kubaosw
43. f3honda4me
44. el_tizzle
45. groovytaco
46. jcoble
47. kirbuturbo
48. galooch
49. crumnalimb
50. brett
51. mountzion
52. scott9
53. pinballer67
54. knightgdg
55. earlgrey
56. pingod
57. headwires
58. bigdaddy07
59. goody64
60. Richiewrench
61. swampy
62. megalo17
63. jamie126
64. darkryder
65. wolfmancat
66. Maurice
67. gcs2000
68. orthopimp
69. m055781
70. toucanf16
71. mslow
72. gumman
73. lobo2k
74. psychopsonic
75. furio
76. izzy24
77. meadowhawk
78. pball
79. fossmin

production will start in june.
each run will be 15-25 pieces.
people who are in the run of HMS will get it sooner. so all people in the 2nd run of hms will get the LCD cover together with the ship in 2 packages.
first shipping in 1-2 months

thank you guys

#611 3 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

You're a machine Lior! Keep up the good, hard, and very skilled work!
I love seeing mods that look factory made. Your work is just THAT good!!

thank you very much

hahaha nice edit. wait to see the 3rd mod (not the bumpers)

#612 3 years ago

update for LCD cover run and also for the 2nd run of the HMS

first shipping of 15 LCD covers + 15 HMS will be shipped in June (sooner from my plan)

3rd run of the HMS will be shipped 1-2 months after 2nd run is shipped and im already working on casting and production right now because all of this week i cant paint the first cover of the 2nd run because the crazy heat outside.

another 50 LCD covers will be shipped in June - July and all others will be shipped until august if there will be no delays. so its mean that people will get the LCD cover before the HMS like people in the last run of the HMS.

HMS production still takes time and each run of 15 pieces will be shipped in 1-2 months from the last run shipped

im still thinking about making the LCD limited to just 100 pieces and its mean that i have only 9 places left.

im trying to get back in the studio with workers and help and its will make production faster

BTW from June, shipping price for new orders going to be higher!

#614 3 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Have you ever made a video of your process? I would particularly be interested in how you do your painting -

thats funny you ask. im thinking to make facebook live video of me painting or casting. anyone is interesting in that? also on the assembly for the HMS

#616 3 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

And Youtube also would be great to see!

yes youtube is better!!!!

#618 3 years ago

update to all people in the first run of HMS there was no delay in my country! and all first packages are outside my country! you can track them in few days
people who choose DHL will get it in 2-3 days from now!

#622 3 years ago
Quoted from Newpinguy6335:

I would like to see a production process . Love to see the hard work into this mod and the HMS !!

you can find the processes here in the thread

#623 3 years ago

there is few people who didn't fill the survey yet!
your mod will not be shipped and the shipping price can be higher!

#626 3 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Pretty sure I did the survey but don't see my name on the list.

you are number 81

I'm assuming you aren't needing survey from us on the list, who are in the 90-100, correct?

i need survey from all of the people. i cant see any message or survey from you. (on the lcd)

#628 3 years ago

COA for the LCD covers is ready
20200521_153207 (resized).jpg20200521_153207 (resized).jpg

still thinking about if to sell the bumpers or not. for now the answer is no because sell price will be around 120$ for the 2 bumpers.
costs are super high for molding and casting

#630 3 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

Do you have any close up photos of the bumper caps you made?

what i have on my machine is just copy paste of the original spinning barrel with few accessories on top thats i sculpt by hand and you cant see the led.
i have another version with led that i want to make but its looks like i will make it just for me. maybe i will post it when its ready and if i will get 50 orders i will sell them around 120$ but its not really make sense to make few molds and casting for less of 50 people. because the cost are super high

#631 3 years ago

here is the list for the LCD cover. im still waiting for the parts that should be here in the first week of june and i wish i will get them without delay and maybe before.

1. pinballmlb
2. estrader
3. wesman
4. wvpinball
5. newpinguy
6. jhoward1082
7. jrbbrj
8. franking1302
9. troz
10. adamross
11 .tuna_delight
12. palmer
13. heater
14. pinzzz
15. reznnate
16. attack7
17. raknitz
18. fastchef
19. zora
20. time
21. bigd1979
22. rgzpinx
23. mgm2
24. bc_gambit
25. heni1977
26. heavymetalpoet
27. antron77
28. dgposter
29. whell_jack
30. mikespinball
31. kingbw
32. moomert1
33. klr2014
34. bgwilly31
35. luckymoey
36. arzoo
37. may
38. Komodo
39. sjolund
40. evh347
41. shlokdoc
42. kubaosw
43. f3honda4me
44. el_tizzle
45. groovytaco
46. jcoble
47. kirbuturbo
48. galooch
49. crumnalimb
50. brett
51. mountzion
52. scott9
53. pinballer67
54. knightgdg
55. earlgrey
56. pingod
57. headwires
58. bigdaddy07
59. goody64
60. Richiewrench
61. swampy
62. megalo17
63. jamie126
64. darkryder
65. wolfmancat
66. Maurice
67. gcs2000
68. orthopimp
69. m055781
70. toucanf16
71. mslow
72. gumman
73. lobo2k
74. psychopsonic
75. furio
76. izzy24
77. meadowhawk
78. pball
79. fossmin
80. genjuro
81. gliebig
82. captchaos
83. mk6pin
84. shadski
85. ulmphard
86. doghouse
87. speedxde
88. krunch
89. ellisson
90. dendoc
91. defonze88
92. jeffspinballpalace
93. pinaholic
94. ignisphaseone
95. shane75
96. dannunz

unfortunately the post office going to change the shipping price from Sunday so i will take the extra fees on me for the next 5 orders but after it the shipping price will change for the new people who going to sign in.

people from the second run will get the LCD cover first. second run of the LCD will be 50 people. and the next one will be all orders.

about the HMS
my plan is to start paint the first layer tomorrow to the 2nd run and to start with hand painting in Monday. its looks like the 2nd run will be shipped more faster from what i was thinking

also good news for the third run. i already cast 40% of the third run so its looks like its will be shipped sooner. and i wish the weather will be better....

because its super HOT outside im on my PC most of the day between casting so im working on the third mod and also on the bumper covers thats im making for me and if i will make the cost cheaper in same quality i will sell them. the third mod as i said will revealed only around the 5th run of the HMS and its super complicated mod to make and big challenge to make it fit. because this mod is super complicated and made from a lot of parts the price of it will be around the price of the HMS and its will be without electronics (for now) and i will make only 50 pieces. if its will be more easy to make i will make 100 but still not sure.

thank you very much guys

#632 3 years ago

All 2nd run parts are after first layer.
i already painted the second floor by hand and i will do the other parts soon.
still have to assemble and glue all parts together, clear coat and to connect the electronics.
if i will finish the 2nd run before im getting the materials for the LCD cover i will ship the HMS before and the LCD for the second run right after i have them ready so you can get yours sooner!

3rd run still in production and will be shipped around July - August or maybe before....

#634 3 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

I'm getting one of everything!!! Add me to all lists.

check your pm. you never respond....

#635 3 years ago

FEDEX is the best!
silicone and resin is here. making some molds today!!!!
LCD cover production starts now!

#637 3 years ago

this is a beautiful mold!
now need to make 5 more and to start casting

#639 3 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

That is very cool. How did you make that?

silicone. its 2 part mold. this is only the bottom part.

#640 3 years ago

we are almost there....
2nd run parts are 100% ready. now need to glue all barrels and boxes. after to clear coat and after electronics.
shipping will be in 2 weeks.
3rd run still in production and will be shipped around July - August or maybe before....

#642 3 years ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

Very nice, sad I missed out on this mod.

i made a deal with a good friend. if jjp will make more potc i will make more 150 pieces of the HMS but V2 with few changes.
so lets see if jjp will make more potc

#645 3 years ago
Quoted from dts:

Sounds like you will be making 150 more pieces if I had to make an educated guess... What would you change in V2?

i didnt think about it at all. i dont think there is something better to do on it. maybe just to add few accessories thats will be for sale also for the people who bought the first one. but its reallllly far away from thinking. first lets see JJP do more POTC
for now 150 more pieces its not on my plan and i have better things to do like new mod.

#647 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Really? so you sold us buyers that this was limited product run yet you unilaterally decide to make more due to the demand? Seems a little deceitful if u ask me

not need to start drama. you can start it when i will decide to make it. for now i didnt did anything.
and you can check other products also license by disney or other arts. there is sometimes v1 and v2.
or also stern who do vault edition or jjp thats make yellow brick road edition and ruby red edition. or also the witch mod. i can also make gold edition if i want.
also v2 will be 30% more cost so v1 got really great price

for what you got and paid you can rest and make sure you are limited of 1-100. no extra one will be made same as yours because if i will make the next one (v2) its will not look same and its will be also fair for both sides

again and again for now there is no plans and no V2 if i will decide to make it i will let you know. its not going to be for the next year for sure

btw....

#649 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Listen you said it not me....and u also said the HMS mod was limited to 100 pieces....those are your words not mine....listen I'm happy others can get the mod, but don't say something and then change it after...its simply dishonest ...so stop with your don't start drama BS.

the HMS is limited for 100 pieces ONLY same as the wizard of oz emerald edition is limited for 1000
and after 2 years they made 1000 ruby red limited and 500 yellow brick road limited.
the emerald city have wooden apron and the ruby red doesn't but have few extra.

trust me if i will make new version its will not be same its will be NEW VERSION so there is no problem with that.
for now its far away and im working on other stuff.

#652 3 years ago
Quoted from dts:

If you do get around to making more, that is just good for more people, and fine by me. Same for more JJPOTCs.

thanks!
for now there is no plans. there is 2 more mods to make before it and 1 of them will take more time to make from the HMS

#659 3 years ago

lets do it clear because there is few people who didn't read my post or didn't understand my poor English

*HMS mod is limited for 100 pieces ONLY also not for 101. 100 pieces going to be shipped to all buyers + my prototype that i decide to give to buffalo pinball as a gift! and on my machine i have a different more complicated version.

*ONLY again ONLY if JJP will make more POTC machines i have a friend thats i will make together with him 150 pieces of new ship top NOT HMS again NOT HMS! and he will sell it. he his a distributor of JJP

*the new ship top will NOT look like the HMS at all. and the name of the mod will be the dauntless! and will cost 30-40% more!

*for now it will take me a year to finish all 100 pieces of the HMS so to make drama and to talk about it is really far away.

*i dont see any problem about that if its NOT the same mod. i prefer to make another version and not to get very low quality COPY of my creation. like people did to my friends here. there is JJP who made 3 versions of limited edition for the woz and people still buying it. there is stern vault. there is disney custom made sculpts thats got few versions. there is witch mod version 2 and there is much more.

*if someone is upset first im really really sorry. just pm me and i will send you FULL REFUND and i will pay the shipping label that i already paid for you on me so you will not loose any money. people from the first run who is upset and want to cancel you can just decline the package you are going to get and when its will be back here you will get full refund or just pm me and i will arrange pickup from you by fedex (i will pay all the costs)

again im very sorry if someone is upset. its not the time to make drama because i didn't made it yet and its not going to be for the next year and also its NOT THE SAME MOD. i prefer to keep my name and quality behind my products and not to get copy by low quality of my own idea!

i decide at the beginning to make only 75 pieces of the HMS because the time its takes to make. and after 2 days when i open the list i decide to make 100. now im back in studio so production is faster and i already working on more mods for potc and more machines.

all of my mods are limited edition and i never made more from what i wrote and will never do it. i respect my costumers and i respect the art!

i dont want to waste my time on this drama so this is how we end this story. any complaint are welcome to my pm. now i have to get back to painting and casting. its more important from this....

#662 3 years ago

update for first run:

the packages sent over a week to USA and in my system i see them in USA so i contact usps and thats the answer i got from them

USPS products and packages may require more time to be delivered due to limited transportation availability as a result of the ongoing COVID-19 impacts.
Postal Service Priority Mail® products and First-Class® packages may temporarily require more time to be delivered due to limited transportation availability as a result of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.

its looks like usps hold all of the packages right now and i wish you will get your package soon!!!!

DHL all is same no changes

#663 3 years ago

i just decide to upgrade ALL shipping's for the HMS from run 2 (include) and also the LCD to priority mail express.
with tracking and with full insurance without extra charge! its only 8-15$ more and i will take it on my side. i prefer you will get it faster without delays
because usps said there is no impact on priority mail express.

#665 3 years ago
Quoted from heni1977:

Awesome, This with goodies you are also sending along. Amazing just Amazing

wait to see what you get with the LCD cover. its super cool and have great use!
still wait to get them from the factory

#667 3 years ago

between 28 of may until 6 of june there will be no production. no shipping and no processes. im very sorry but there is some issue that im trying to fix in my studio. i wish i will solve it sooner but for now 2nd run will not be shipped as i plan and 3rd run production is stopped for now for any of my products
dont worry all will be back after 6 of june and i wish before.
2nd run will still be shipped as the original plan but not in 2 weeks as i was thinking.

2nd run got all boxes and barrels glued and also did clear coat. just need electronics and packing.
i already cast 40 lcd and painted 5

thanks and sorry

Added over 4 years ago:

PRODUCTION IS BACK!

#669 3 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

Thanks for keeping us updated Lior, hope all is ok.

yes. thank you
just electric problem who is super annoying and takes time to fix.

#670 3 years ago

production is back and now its will be 3X times faster!

studio is open and i got more machines and bigger chamber + mixer so now almost all of my tools are double Except the laser cutter.
the goal is to finish shipping of ALL LCD until the middle of july. and to start shipping mod 3 in the middle of july.
HMS shipping between runs are not 1-3 months anymore. its now 1 month if there will be no delays!
3rd run will be shipped super sooner and 2nd run will be shipped between next monday - friday + the LCD

first 15 LCD (for the 2nd run of the HMS) will be shipped together with the HMS with different package.

waiting to get GNR (jjp) and hobbit next month so i can make some mods for those!
i also have DI but not sure there is market for mods to this game because what i have in mind will not be cheap.
for now im working on mods ONLY for JJP and also LOTR as a side project with a friend

website is coming soon and i recommend to check for news in Instagram or in this thread

for now because there is no show business and theme parks closed around the world my main job is off and im 100% in pinball.

and now its time to go to work

#674 3 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Is it too late for
List for lcd mod ?

no. check your pm

Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Sweet - looking forward to HMS #18 and LCD #11 arriving soon!!!
Congrats on getting your shop back up and running and bright times ahead for your mods business!

thank you

#678 3 years ago
Quoted from mslow:

USPS standard has been a complete failure During covid. I am not exaggerating but it took 27 days to get something from New York to Colorado. Avoid usps standard at all cost!

yes i also shipped oz lanes to the USA before 2 months and people didn't got it!
thats why i upgrade all of the shipping's to priority express
i shipped with first class mail and priority mail
i also shipped with DHL and express for people who choose and paid for it

but also someone getting the HMS tomorrow and he choose priority express and paid for that and its need to take 10 days max with the delay and now its 18 days....

#679 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

USPS has been pretty good in the states (at least for me). That being said my HMS mod that was sent USPS on May 11th is still sitting in Tel Aviv.....kinda nutty....hopefully it leaves soon ...

no no you are WRONG! and i explain it to you i think 20 times.
the package shipped to usa on 18 of may! usps didn't scan it! if they didn't scan it its will not change because there is a lot of bags thats waiting at usps for scan. i wish now you will understand it.... and if no please contact usps im really tired from explaining it to you in pm

#681 3 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Yeah, a new scan won't appear until it's received most likely stateside.
Doesn't mean it's not on it's way, or that it hasn't even transferred overseas. Sometimes data just needs a bit to catchup.
Also, I keep hearing that international shipments coming to the US, and going out, are being held up.
(I work for USPS, at a parcel sorting hub, but only know so much about such things.)
We're trying, trust me! We process hundreds of thousands of parcels daily. It's like Xmas over here.

you explain it perfect THANK YOU!!!!
i know about the situation but there is few people who act like they should get it like normal days and thinking that im a liar because its looks in my city in USPS website and in my system and in my country post office website its shipped before long time. i wish now they will understand thats is on hold and can take up to a month or more
i will send you a extra gift for this great exploitation because im tired from explaining this
and thank you for your hard work in this days!!!!

#683 3 years ago

PRODUCTION UPDATE!!!!

15 HMS coated and fully ready. electronic will be ready later today so just need to test each one and to connect the electronics

20 LCD are coated and ready to ship. already bought yesterday all packing boxes and materials. the only thing that im waiting for is the inside packing and the gifts thats need to arrive next Monday

my plan is to ship all until next Friday if there will be no delay.

3rd run production is on the work also already have 60% of it done! (before sanding and painting)

pop bumpers are in testing and will be revealed until next week

special giveaway of rare stuff thats you cant buy coming soon!
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#687 3 years ago
Quoted from Scott9:

HOLY CRAP.... I paid for expedited shipping and got my new HMS Endeavour ship MOD yesterday. The Art of Pinball hit this one out of the park... The detail on this ship is next level. I don't know how this dude does it, but he raises the bar on his work each time a new MOD comes out. The thing that really blew me away are the lighting effects Lior added to the ship. I didn't even know you could do some of the shit he does to these mods. The lighting controls are simple, yet add an incredible effect once installed. The installation of this ship was super easy and took me no more than 10 minutes to complete. I can't say enough good stuff about this latest offering and can't wait to see what he comes up with next....
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

thank you very much! i already comment in facebook but im so happy and excited to see it on the first machine. there is another person who need to get it today. now all people know what is the extra stuff hahahaha wow 10 min installation is super fast i think its need to take around 15-30 min lets see if someone beat you....
the light show and effect are in sync with the game and will get updates when the all mods will be shipped.

you have a huge gap between the ship and the top. there is screw on the back that you can adjust the height. check step 8 in the manual.

thank you very much and im so happy you like it.

i will be very happy to get more photos from people who getting it. for now its looks like only people from Europe and people who paid for extra shipping (in private) and DHL will get it this week

#688 3 years ago

btw i got update from my shipping company. there is few states that will get my packages around in 2 weeks from now but there is few areas thats they have huge mess and big delays and its will take over 2 weeks from now. im waiting to know which states is it. and when i will get answer i will post it here

#691 3 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

Looks great! Any chance you can shoot some video of it during game?

#693 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Dumb question but what happens on a miss of the ship target?

its not dumb question its a great question!
the sensor is not from the cannon its on the ship. i can send you manual just pm me.
you can adjust it as you want depend how you install the sensor. if you hit the ship but not inside the hole there is 2 options. to get effect or not. the default is to get effect because you hit the ship. and if you get into the hole in the ship you get also effect. the light effects are in perfect sync with the game. you can also change settings if you know how to program simple stuff or i will be happy to make change for you

btw guys im taking all of the feedback's and will work on code upgrade so if you have idea for more effects with led or to add another effect send me pm i will add it and at the end of the production i will send update to everyone! its super easy to update by usb. but im not going to change the colors because they are the best after long tests.

#696 3 years ago
Quoted from Zora:

The mod has reached Germany. Looks very detailed and nice. Perfect work. forward to installing it.
[quoted image][quoted image]

thanks for the photos! waiting to see it on your machine and enjoy

#697 3 years ago

here is a great update!!!!
USPS just deliver 3 packages today in the USA so i wish they will deliver most of them soon!
wesman you was right! the tracking looks stuck but its not right as i also said. sometimes and the data just needs a bit to catchup
before 1 hour all tracking by USPS show it in my city and just now i got 3 messages that they deliver them and they was with the normal service!

#699 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

So is it possible to have it programmed for the big full explosion light show for the hit in the hole and a smaller less explosive flash for the hit that misses the hole? I don’t think they should be the same for both. Full light show for the direct hit in the hole should be a reward for making the shot.. just my opinion though

no. there is only one sensor. i can add a sensor in the future for it that will be plug and play but its a huge waste. trust me after you will get it you will understand why not need it the sound effect make the different.

if you dont want both to be same just make your sensor lower and the led show will active when you hit the ship in the hole only.

btw in the video you really dont see the light show well. im not using cheap RGB leds and not using cheap pixel leds. im using addressable pixel leds thats each one can be control and they are red, green, blue ,cold white ,warm white its very rare to find leds like that and they are not cheap so when you see it in person you will get the all effects better.

#700 3 years ago

potc mod 3 (resized).jpgpotc mod 3 (resized).jpg

so. my next mod is already ready and just doing some testing right now
most of you guys know what this mod will be
this mod will be my cheapest mod for POTC. the next 2 going to be on price range near the HMS mod.
this mod not going to be limited for sure!
people who bought the LCD cover will get special discount for this next mod!

i will reveal the mod only when the second run of the HMS will be shipped and the first run of the LCD will be shipped.
shipping will start for the new mod around July - august.
after this mod i have other 2 mods for this game that are very complicated and i will reveal them only after 5-6 runs of the HMS
this is a same as lcd mod so its not going to change shipping time for the LCD or the HMS

after POTC my plan is to start work on GNR (jjp) depends when it will arrive and on hobbit. so make sure to follow this thread or in my instagram.

#703 3 years ago
Quoted from Aurelia:

Excited for the announcement of the new mod. Missed the ship mod, but will check out for new stuff. Do we reserve through here?

all POTC mods will be here.
you can still get on the LCD mod

#705 3 years ago
Quoted from Aurelia:

Awesome. Can I get added to the list?

pm sent

#706 3 years ago

First run of the HMS please check tracking updates. Usps just scan all packages. You should get them very soon. I think shipping time is fair with this delay. Not so bad as i was thinking....

btw i will be happy to get some feedbacks about hobbit in pm

#709 3 years ago

Christmas is coming!
2nd run please check pm for tracking numbers from monday.
packing all HMS tomorrow and will work on shipping labels and documents during weekend.

#713 3 years ago
Quoted from wilder828:

Excellent! Those 2nd runs look even better than the 1st runs!
I'll eagerly await its arrival. Thanks Lior for the updates.

hahahah they are same!
i just sign on yours today
you're welcome

#714 3 years ago

if someone listen to kaneda podcast here is my respond.
Chris thank you SO MUCH! this mod will be made just for 100 pieces and im not making more. im getting tons of emails everyday about the HMS and im really tired to get offers from people who said we will pay you 500$ and 800$ just make one more. so i said i will make more just to stop this weird offers out and its works! i also did it because i didn't want to get copy as someone will make cheap copy of my creation like people did to my friends here because they stop to sell it.

so thank you a lot Chris you are the BEST! im not making more HMS or something similar also if jjp will make more potc. i have the LCD cover and 3 other mods coming soon to this game who will blow you away and one of them will be super limited because of the size of it!

im sorry for all people who didn't got it. you are welcome to join to the cancel list if someone will cancel. this mod is super complicated to make and its made from over 46 parts and i cant do this mod forever i prefer to make others happy with more creations

thank you guys love you all!

#716 3 years ago
Quoted from Reznnate:

Lior, for future mods, I suggest you limit the quantity to 'however many I want to make'. For people who require a limited number to determine if they can make money flipping your work, just ignore them. If you keep making beautiful things, I'm sure you'll have plenty of buyers. Your work is amazing and doesn't need some force-limited carrot to generate sales. The 'you will get it sooner" is enough for most of us to sign-up when you post the lists.

thank you very much.
i like to call it limited because what im doing its not mod its art and art is almost always limited. and also because all of the gifts and extra and the COA that im sending with the mod its part of the experience and part of my quality. i want to deliver to my client a different experience and to make him smile when he just see the box! (i will post photos soon) and yes all of my mods are limited. the next one is not because its small and i want to make the cost lower as i can. limited for me is not to get people to sign in faster i have other option to do it. its to decide that im making X pieces so i can order X materials form USA or another country so all is more organize for me

thanks again

#717 3 years ago

shipping will be in next Friday or maybe before. still waiting for the inside packing for the LCD cover
i love this boxes!

#721 3 years ago
Quoted from Zora:

Just installed the new ship deck. Was not complicated. The light effects are fantastic. You will try to shoot the ship as often as possible just to see the lightning changes gameplay, lol.
[quoted image][quoted image]

hahahah thank you! yes i agree i want to get to the ship and shot the cannon just to see it!

same as Scott9 please adjust the gap between the ship and the top

for all of the people who getting the HMS if you want to get better light effects and to see the second floor beter make sure the gap looks SAME as how its looks on the manual in step 8. feel free to ask me questions

oh btw. if you like the light show. wait to the next mod. its not with leds but it will make the original leds from the game to looks much better and not this is not for the flashers.....

#726 3 years ago
Quoted from Zora:

Do you think the gap is to wide?

yes. i sent you also in pm

its not what you need all connectors needs to be 2 pins. this one is 3 pins.

Quoted from kcZ:

Should be limited to the number you can sell Coming from a guy who did not buy the 1st mode but would love to

Quoted from GCS2000:

Add me to that list
We officially have 2 games that will never leave our home - MB and POTC - if they do my wife will most likely kill me.

you can still get the LCD cover

#731 3 years ago
Quoted from heni1977:

zora This is the board I used in my Pirates and stern star trek. It is easy to install and gives the benefits of many mods.
https://www.pinballlife.com/8-way-power-splitter-board-for-stern-pinball-machines-using-whitestar-or-sam-operating-systems.html

my mod using connector with 2 pins. this are 3 pins its will not help....
you can contact mezelmods and they will make you one with 2 pins. same what KLR2014 post here

#734 3 years ago

tracking number sent to the second run of the HMS
please check pm in facebook/pinside
pickup will be around friday

first run please check tracking by usps its looks like you will get yours in Monday!

thanks

#735 3 years ago

most people going to get the package today!
feel free to make this thread on fire with photos
have a great week everybody and enjoy from your new toy

#738 3 years ago
Quoted from MarZ_78:

You can really tell how much Lior enjoys what he's doing! I appreciate that very much.

YES I AM! 24/7 pinball really. if im not in my studio and not doing production im sculpting / designing at home or thinking about more ideas. and i LOVE my work. its doesn't matter if i will make 1 or 1000 to see the final product ready and working at the end its really make me smile because i remember and thinking about all of the steps its toke me to make it and to know that i made someone happy! to get feedback's and photos from costumers really give me more passion to this hobby!
to be honest i like pinball over my main work and im someone who grow up with pinball and claw machine in my house from when i was 3-4 years old. all of my world is around this machines, also my main work

The noblest art is that of making others happy

thank you

Quoted from kcZ:

The dude has some serious skills... No doubt.

thank you very much wait to see the next creation for the hobbit.... its something that never done before in pinball

#739 3 years ago

its looks like usps didn't deliver most packages yet and usps website say arriving late. sorry for that....

i just got the inside package for the LCD covers and pickup by shipping company will be this Friday.

shipping for the 3rd run + 50 LCD covers will be around month from this Friday

again all packages are now going to be shipped with priority express shipping without adding anything. im paying the extra to all people HMS + LCD

#741 3 years ago

Wow super thx for the best service... good Job Lior

Europe stay same because there was no delay. 5-10 days.

#743 3 years ago

i just sent tracking number for the first run of the LCD covers. please check pm
next 50 pieces will be shipped in July and all others in August

Quoted from dgposter:

Mine showed up today in California! I'll install it this weekend, but man, this thing is a work of art!
Thanks, Lior!

thank you very much and enjoy. waiting for photos

#745 3 years ago
Quoted from cheshirefilms:

US Post office vs. Lior.
Lior wins[quoted image]

i love this photo! great camera and lighting!
thanks

#747 3 years ago

Christmas came early today! Excited to install this!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
[quoted image]

thanks for the photos. looks great and enjoy

#748 3 years ago

i just figure that i forgot to post the photo of the changes that i did on the LCD cover for the skull.
the skull now have more details. texture and model is more smooth and clear and i really love it.

color stay same. this photo is one without good lighting so its looks like the colors is not same as the old but its same!

just to let you know. all of the photos you see here or in my Instagram are prototypes. the one you get will look 10 times better. its will be more smooth and more clean and with clear coat. the prototype is with tons of paint level until i figure which color and how to paint it right. look on my oz lanes, flowers looks like my nightmares but costumer photos looks DOPE!

and as always its looks much more better in person

old vs new (resized).jpgold vs new (resized).jpg

#750 3 years ago
Quoted from Antron77:

It looks alot cleaner!

yes. the one i post at the beginning have maybe 10-20 layers of testing and the one im making have first layer primer - base - gold - black - clear coat
and its a cast.

#754 3 years ago
Quoted from KLR2014:

How many are in the first run ?

i shipped 19. all 2nd run of HMS and dew more.
you are on the next run

#756 3 years ago

going to post my new mod (3) in few days. people who have me on facebook i will be happy to share the progress with you and to ask few questions because right now i have few versions and i want to choose only 1. so just send me message

#758 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

An endeavor cannon mod would be cool rather than the decals that show cannons. The endeavor needs to fire back at the pearl!

i really recommend you and other people to wait for next mods. cannon is not enough....

#764 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Just wish usps wld release my dam endeavor mod... freaking getting a little ridiculous at this point...

Wow thats super weird. I will check with them

#766 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I have a friend that works for them.and he said it's still being held hostage in ny... so annoying..

i just check. its looks like 3 people have same tracking information as you have. i wish you will get it soon. all people who gets it late please let me know.
thanks

#767 3 years ago

3rd mod is ready and im taking some photos right now so i will reveal it today
there is always background story on my mods but this mod start as a creation that i made only for me after i watch Eric video from pintastic expo and few people ask me to do that so i decide to make a version that other can fit in the game and maybe to make production for it if people are interesting.
this mod solve few issues and finally fix the most cheap looking part in the game.

#769 3 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

Are the pop bumper caps for sale?
[quoted image]

hahahah you post it before me! yes i will post it in few min
if you want to sign in just send me pm about that you are interesting on that mod and I will send you the details when I will have 50 people on the list.

#770 3 years ago

When I got my POTC I figure that The pop bumper area was little bit annoying and reminds me other pinball manufacture. This is the first JJP games that got cheap acrylic covers and the most annoying thing is that they didn’t cut it right and the logo was not in center and most of the graphic was gone! Another issue was that you can’t see the led or the led looks very ugly under this acrylic covers. So I watch Eric video from pintastic and saw that he made pop bumper covers to this area but jersey jack remove it because of the cost and because Eric did to many sculpts on this game (Thanks Eric the machine looks awesome!). so I decide to make my own sculpts and few of my friends told me that I must sell them and I said no! But after I made my creations to this machine and I was looking on my pop bumpers I said ok I’m doing new design who will fit and blend better and something that I can sell to other people because I got a lot of requests. As you know and see all of my creations is improvements. They are not toys that you add to the game. I’m trying to get inside the head of the designer of the machine and trying to figure what he was changing on the game and how he can make this machine looks better if he have no limit on budget. When you will see my hobbit mods you will understand what is improvement and the HMS will look funny near it.

here is the info about the mod

This is a replacement for the original acrylic pop bumper covers.

This mod is NOT 3d printed this is a full solid cast by resin that’s made with silicone molds. The resin I use have some flexibility same as jjp toys and its will not brake from ball hits.

This is a perfect match to the original design for the other sculpted bumpers on the playfield and also have perfect color match but mine have more details on it. its really makes this area to look so awesome.

To make the led effect more visible and more nice the logo on the barrel are filled with clear resin who have some frosted finish same as jjp bulbs top. This is the perfect way to see the led without seeing the wiring and led or plastic under the logo.

SE owners can buy another 2 more full barrels that can fit on the others full bumpers and to get full set to the machine.

This mod is NOT limited edition. I will make production ONLY if I will get 50 orders. my plan is to make 50 sets in July and another 50 sets in August. Im not sure if I will make more because I will be busy with hobbit mods and the other 2 mods for POTC and also with the HMS. This will not be stock item so if you want one this is the time to sign in

Price

I was trying to save cost as much as I can and still deliver quality product. But the situation around the world is same so shipping price for materials to me are very high and most products now cost more.

Price for a set of 2 barrels without top accessories is 125$
Price for a set of 5 accessories that you can glue on or to ask me to glue them for you is 35$
There is no option to buy 1 barrel.

****special offer for LCD cover buyers****
People who bought the LCD cover have 10$ discount on the set and 10$ discount on the accessories and upgrade for priority express shipping for free!
I cannot ship LCD or HMS together with the pop bumpers

Shipping price 16$ - 18$

About the accessories
They looks really great. They are solid resin cast and have a lot of details and looks super awesome and real.
I will be honest with you guys and I will say on my machine I prefer the bumpers clean without accessories. Yes they looks good and yes they fit great but this is what I want on my machine and that’s why I decide to give more options.

As I said before there is no production right now. I will make production only if I will get 50 people who want to order until Friday. If no I will be very happy to keep this mod just for me

Make sure to check this photo and its really looks much better in person!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156867125@N07/albums/72157714708300443?fbclid=IwAR26DC4N4a4DHDcsRp_AGobQLuWuN9s2O9JKCZFKNfQ89_D9zeMqBkJtnmM

How to sign in? just send me pm about that you are interesting on that mod and I will send you the details when I will have 50 people on the list.
or you can also post here

PLEASE CLICK ON THE PHOTOS TO GET BETTER QUALITY
p1 (resized).jpgp1 (resized).jpgp3 (resized).jpgp3 (resized).jpgp2 (resized).jpgp2 (resized).jpg

#774 3 years ago

you are all on the list. still need to get 50 people to start production

Quoted from Pball:

Always in on Lior’s mods!

you really have ALL of my mods. also the woz mod that only 10 people have it.

#776 3 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

I would be in on one set. If there is another SE owner that wants to split a second set, I'd be down with that too.

SE owner can buy also 1 barrel extra. not need to buy 2

#777 3 years ago

*PRODUCTION UPDATE*

HMS
3rd run production is ready and i will clean and sand all parts today and will make the first paint layer this week. electronics is ready and all other stuff also ready. just need to paint by hand and assemble all.

4th run. its will take little bit more time from other runs like 2-3 weeks more because i made just 50 electronic kits but the good news is i already made all wiring as i show before and just need to solder all in place. i want to finish all other 50 electronic kits so all runs will be shipped in 1 month between each shipping. production of 4th run is on 15% right now and im still casting parts between my work on the HMS

LCD covers
all frames are casted! will sand them tomorrow and will star paint after i finish the HMS production.

we are new few people back in my studio and working on all together. i bought more tools and more machines so i can make production faster and to make more creations. i figure that my main work will not get back in the next 1-2 years so im really 100% into pinball and i will try to make the max with it also if need to move to bigger studio. i also working from my house also in Saturday and Sunday so i have no free time

GREAT NEWS
the upgrade shipping that i made for you guys works! i never saw a package who left my country 1 day after they pick it from me so im very very hapy. lets see how usps will handle it this time

thank you guys

#782 3 years ago

need 20 more people to start production of the bumpers.

#785 3 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

Bump...lets get the twenty more.

10 more!

and i will make just 50 now if i will get 50 people who wants them and i will put this mod on hold until i will get another 50 that i dont think will ever happen

btw there is nice update today. check the thread later

#787 3 years ago

****production update****

HMS 3rd run are painted with first layer and i will paint it by hand this week or next week.

LCD covers. i have 25 painted and ready to ship and all orders are sanded and ready to get the first layer.

shipping time still on time and maybe will be shipped sooner!

POTC bumpers. im going to send message to all of the people who sign in. but we still need 6 more to make production. as i said right now i will make 50 sets and i will ship all of them and all of LCD covers together.

mod 4 and mod 5 will be only after the 5th run of the HMS but there is hobbit mods thats coming before.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#788 3 years ago

message sent to all people who ask to sign in for the pop bumpers. if you didn't got message please PM me.
i need 6 more people to start production.

thanks

#792 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Dumb question but do all these additional mods that are getting rolled out slow down the production of the HMS mod?

as you see in my photos we are now 3-5 workers thats working on all together. when i start the hms i was just me. now im back in studio and you can see that i said shipping for each run will be 2-3 months. now its 1 month max for the hms. im also working on other things and other mods and i really recommend to read all of my update because i said few times there will not be time changes about shipping if i have more work. my plan was to ship all lcd covers in December and now im going to ship them around july - august (all of them!). so all now is much faster and i have double tools thats i bought just for pinball. i know there is few people who dont like that im working on few mods together but if i have the option to do it why not? i close my main business. and now my studio and workers working right now just on pinball. its like stern doing few titles. i also takes the hms to my home to finish it when im back in studio. there will be 5-6 new mods before others will get the HMS. im doing the hms by the plan and by the info i gave you and all others when they order it and as i said now is more faster!

its very sad to say that my main business thats im working on for long long years is down and will not be back in the next 1-2 years so thanks to pinball and for you guys.

#793 3 years ago
Quoted from Reznnate:

But I can imagine one trade-off for bouncing between different things is they feel less laborious. Painting 100 things in a row would probably affect quality. It's human nature. So as art, I'd vote for Lior to work on whatever he wants (within obvious reason) so he doesn't burn out. I want his next mod!

yes you are 100% right. thats why im making only 15 hms each time. the hms is made from 46 parts!!!! its takes tons of hours to finish one and im the only one who do the hms. no one do it from my workers just me. im doing the casting for it im doing the painting and electronics.

if i will make the all 100 in a row i will get crazy this is also why i start to work on hobbit. just some rest from potc. pirates pirate pirates pirates......

#795 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I wasn’t complaining and it was an honest relevant question.

yes yes i know all good sorry if my English get you to understand that wrong

but yes there is few people who complain on that and also sent emails to people to make some drama about that lior is selling new stuff before he finish old stuff so just to make it clear. when people order they got a very long message they said when they will get it and if now on all time its all good and if someone doesn't like my working plan he his welcome to contact me and i premise to solve it.

and again Psw757 its not you all good i really love your questions they are NOT dumb and they help others to understand stuff

#797 3 years ago
Quoted from doghouse:

Finally received the HMS Endeavour I ordered March 18-- no fault of Lior for the crazy shipping delay, obviously. Despite the damaged box, the mod came perfect and is gorgeous. Much better in person. Real craftsmanship (pun intended). Can't wait to install it! Thanks again, Lior!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

thank you for the feedbacks and photos. im glad you like it and enjoy
so now we just need to get notification from bigd1979 thats he got it and all first run arrived!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Vernon, BC
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 19.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 32.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Wanted
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 45.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

29,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Frisco, TX
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Mod Co.

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
424 posts in this topic match your search for posts by liorillusion. You are on page 1 of 2.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider liorillusion.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-potc-new-very-detailed-hms-endeavour-ship-top-?tu=liorillusion and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.