IMG_20210301_154105 (resized).jpg
IMG_20210301_155044 (resized).jpg
The Art of Pinball Pirates Button Surround (resized).jpg
2021-2-12 POTC (resized).jpg
7D9BF725-A3C3-41EE-B3B1-D87B4F1094E2 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1167 (resized).jpeg
2E397A13-2ABC-420E-8633-0DAA9568609C (resized).jpeg
D6F475C8-A5BD-416A-A598-12526DEF73AC (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider headwires.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#300 4 years ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

so we have 6 ready and waiting just for electronics thats didn't arrived yet but i wish its will arrive in week or 2.
it toke me 20 days of work to make this 6 + production of 10 more pieces (without painting) and this is without the electronics so its looks like each 15-20 pieces will be shipped in 2 months for each run. so its mean the last run will be shipped in a year. its really worth waiting and yes i think its one of my best parts ever. tons of details and tons of work (around 60 hours to each one!) guys if someone of you bought the mod to sale it in the future please do not sell it less from 500$ its really worth it and when you will get it you will understand why
im working right now on 2 new mods for potc, 2 mods for woz and few more mods to another machine and i will open list and i will reveal it when the first run will be shipped out. dont worry it was the plan from the beginning and NO its will not change the production time of this mod and also maybe will make it faster because im taking all of my pinball machines to my warehouse and making working room at my house so i will get more space to make more molds and to bring more printers from the studio so production will be faster. again do not forget im 1 person who doing all of it and now because of the craziness around the world its 100% my main work and my time. right now the only thing who stuck its the packing and i will update when stores will be open in my country again. shipping out of first pieces will be few days after im getting the packing materials and the box. also if its 10 pieces or if its 30 pieces.
thank you guys

Absolutely amazing. I can’t wait to see what the new POTC mod will be.

#301 4 years ago

so we have 6 ready and waiting just for electronics thats didn't arrived yet but i wish its will arrive in week or 2.
it toke me 20 days of work to make this 6 + production of 10 more pieces (without painting) and this is without the electronics so its looks like each 15-20 pieces will be shipped in 2 months for each run. so its mean the last run will be shipped in a year. its really worth waiting and yes i think its one of my best parts ever. tons of details and tons of work (around 60 hours to each one!) guys if someone of you bought the mod to sale it in the future please do not sell it less from 500$ its really worth it and when you will get it you will understand why
im working right now on 2 new mods for potc, 2 mods for woz and few more mods to another machine and i will open list and i will reveal it when the first run will be shipped out. dont worry it was the plan from the beginning and NO its will not change the production time of this mod and also maybe will make it faster because im taking all of my pinball machines to my warehouse and making working room at my house so i will get more space to make more molds and to bring more printers from the studio so production will be faster. again do not forget im 1 person who doing all of it and now because of the craziness around the world its 100% my main work and my time. right now the only thing who stuck its the packing and i will update when stores will be open in my country again. shipping out of first pieces will be few days after im getting the packing materials and the box. also if its 10 pieces or if its 30 pieces.
thank you guys
[quoted image]

Absolutely amazing. I can’t wait to see what your next POTC mod will be.

1 month later
#595 3 years ago

Well, as usual I'm a day late and a dollar short. Just picked up my machine a month+ after the Endeavor mod was offered and then sold out. If anyone has, (God forbid), sold their machine and no longer wants/needs their Endeavor mod, I'd be willing to assist in helping them recoup their funds for your spot along with a bonus for your assistance. I doubt there will be enough cancellations to offer for the alternate/standby list people but please add me to the list anyway, just in case.
Anxiously awaiting the Apron Mod as well. Thanks for all of the updates and the beautiful work and attention to detail.
</
I saw a post from someone yesterday that sold his POTC. He purchased the HMS. Maybe you could look for that post and see if he will cancel it with Lior so you could try to buy it. I’ll look and see if I can find the post.

1 week later
#666 3 years ago

wait to see what you get with the LCD cover. its super cool and have great use!
still wait to get them from the factory

Glad I am on the list for the LCD cover. It’s a thing of beauty.

3 weeks later
#817 3 years ago

My LCD came in today. Looks amazing and will install it later. And Lior packaged it up really nice in the bag.

EDD30265-7919-4E96-974A-9FF80676F511 (resized).jpegEDD30265-7919-4E96-974A-9FF80676F511 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Flipper Parts
FlipMods

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

29,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Frisco, TX
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Vernon, BC
$ 41.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider headwires.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-potc-new-very-detailed-hms-endeavour-ship-top-?tu=headwires and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.