IMG_20210301_154105 (resized).jpg
IMG_20210301_155044 (resized).jpg
The Art of Pinball Pirates Button Surround (resized).jpg
2021-2-12 POTC (resized).jpg
7D9BF725-A3C3-41EE-B3B1-D87B4F1094E2 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1167 (resized).jpeg
2E397A13-2ABC-420E-8633-0DAA9568609C (resized).jpeg
D6F475C8-A5BD-416A-A598-12526DEF73AC (resized).jpeg

There are 1,276 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 26.
#1 4 years ago

NO HMS SHIP. OUT OF STOCK!!!!

NEW SCULPTED ACTION BUTTON! PLEASE CHECK THIS POST
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-potc-new-very-detailed-hms-endeavour-ship-top-/page/24#post-6117233
20210129_193509 (resized).jpg20210129_193509 (resized).jpg

NEW PLASTIC COVERS. PLEASE CHECK THIS POST
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-potc-new-very-detailed-hms-endeavour-ship-top-/page/21#post-5849497POST
20200912_164912 (resized).jpg20200912_164912 (resized).jpg20200912_172305 (resized).jpg20200912_172305 (resized).jpg

NEW SCULPTED POP BUMPER COVERS. PLEASE CHECK THIS POST
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-potc-new-very-detailed-hms-endeavour-ship-top-/page/16#post-5697778
p1 (resized).jpgp1 (resized).jpgp2 (resized).jpgp2 (resized).jpg

NEW LCD COVER MOD AT PAGE 10 #500 - still have few in stock!
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-potc-new-very-detailed-hms-endeavour-ship-top-/page/10#post-5649079
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

first i must say this game is so awesome and i really like it so i decide to make few projects to this awesome game!

so after a lot of work i finally made it and s fit perfect to the game!!!!

this area on the game was poor made and looks far away from how this ship looks in the movie. i made a huge research to find and learn how the ship looking in real life and how she looks in the movie and i decide to blend the main scene of this ship when they sink it with the design of the real life ship and this is the results! im very happy with it, its have tons of details and its looks so awesome on the game.

its will come with 3 big barrels, 3 mini barrels, 3 mini boxes, 1 big box, 1 wide box, 1 tiny barrel and 2 buckets that you can put everywhere you want! the new top of the hms endeavour replace the old part on the game and fit perfect to the bottom part of the ship. you can also adjust the height and the position of it.

the led + controller version comes with controller that you can easy change everything! color, speed, bright, effect, timing
i decide to make this area little bit darker with darker blue (you can change to any color you want) and i also add some stars effect and waving effect and also few storm lightning effect like the ship is sailing in the sea at night during a storm and its looks super cool! its also match and fit perfect to the star map near it and blend great! in the room (windows) you also have few effects thats are very hard to see in the video but its looks very nice in person. you have flickering effects and also you can change color to each window! each window have his own addressable pixel and each one making different effect most of the time.

when the ship gets hit you have a synced strobe light in any color you want (default is warm white). its also synced perfect to the sound and video on the screen! after the strobe effect you have fire effect like the ship just got on fire. both effects are on the ship and also inside the room (windows) and after that the ship is back to normal.

there is a lot more effects but because of the frame rate in my camera its very hard to see it and i promise you its looks perfect in person and i worked so hard to sync it to the game and the video with the sound and you can see it in the video below (not all effects are in the video) btw its looks much better with the glass in the game!

installation is super easy and super fast!

im making ONLY 100 pieces. and the list will open very soon! if you bought mod from me before you know what you are getting an as always there is some gifts

this is a FULL REPLACEMENT for the all top part of the ship and also the sides of the original part. you will get also the yellow sides and the blue sides. what you see in the photos its what you will get

its hand painted and most of the parts are casted.

price:
SOLD OUT!

thank you guys

here you can see more photos: https://www.flickr.com/photos/156867125@N07/albums/72157713427515027

its looks much better in person!

here you can see more photos: https://www.flickr.com/photos/156867125@N07/albums/72157713427515027

here is the famous scene:

and here is the facebook post: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2328680497445392/permalink/2498376337142473/

check my instagram: lior_theartofpinball
1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpgp3 (resized).jpgp3 (resized).jpgp1 (resized).jpgp1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpgp2 (resized).jpgp2 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpgp1 (resized).jpgp1 (resized).jpg
p2 (resized).jpgp2 (resized).jpg

#2 4 years ago

Sign me up with interactive LEDs. In your pics, the sides of the ship are painted as well. Are the sides part of the mod? Or just the top section?

#3 4 years ago

looks awesome!! well done.

#4 4 years ago

Wow that looks amazing, any better pics of lighting?

#5 4 years ago

Wow! That looks insane!

Would love to see the lighting effects.

#6 4 years ago

Looks great. However, this will be the third time I've upgraded this thing. It's becoming a very expensive ship.

#7 4 years ago

looks very nice. Interested to see the video of the actions once it's hit.

#8 4 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

Sign me up with interactive LEDs. In your pics, the sides of the ship are painted as well. Are the sides part of the mod? Or just the top section?

great question! yes its will come with that also. its a full replacement for the ship top in the game

Quoted from Psw757:

Wow that looks amazing, any better pics of lighting?

im programming it right now. my plan is to post it in sunday

Quoted from bigdaddy07:

Looks great. However, this will be the third time I've upgraded this thing. It's becoming a very expensive ship.

hahaha but this time its will be the last time!

#9 4 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

No offence to the makers but those other versions haven’t got anything on this, this looks totally factory and pops on the playfield, perfect execution by liorillusion on this one.

#10 4 years ago

ooo weee awesome!

#11 4 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

No offence to the makers but those other versions haven’t got anything on this, this looks totally factory and pops on the playfield, perfect execution by liorillusion on this one.

thank you very much! there is more coming soon for this game and i promise its something that you never saw before in that way....

#12 4 years ago

Count me in with the LED and controller option.

#13 4 years ago
Quoted from Mikespinball:

Count me in with the LED and controller option.

i will open list very soon. thanks

#14 4 years ago

Nicely done...

I just might have to get this.

#15 4 years ago

i forgot to upload photos with more details on the doors and windows so here is it 20200310_182446 (resized).jpg20200310_182446 (resized).jpg20200310_182454 (resized).jpg20200310_182454 (resized).jpg

#16 4 years ago

Count me in as well with the LED and controller option.

#17 4 years ago

Count me in as well with the LED and controller option. Looks awesome - thanks.

#18 4 years ago

thank you very much guys. official list will open after im finish programming the leds
i recommend to follow this thread and to follow my instruction of how to sign in soon.

#19 4 years ago

Awesome work.

#20 4 years ago

Awesome.. I'll b in

#21 4 years ago

Looks very nice

#22 4 years ago

Ah man,
Here I go again. Hope I can order it without my wife knowing.....and then just say it's always been like that!

#23 4 years ago
Quoted from Heater:

Ah man,
Here I go again. Hope I can order it without my wife knowing.....and then just say it's always been like that!

My wife comes downstairs every once in a while just to see what new things magically show up. She finds about half of the new mods or wall hangings. Then it's the old shaking her head as she walks back upstairs, but really likes the mods for the most part.

#24 4 years ago

I’m in for two

#25 4 years ago

I am in with LED and controller, nice work

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#26 4 years ago

Id be in for one with interactive lighting

#27 4 years ago

YOU. ARE. THE. MAN! This looks awesome, my friend. It's beautiful. Really nice work!

#28 4 years ago
Quoted from Heater:

Ah man,

i promise to send also gift for the wife

Quoted from KingBW:

My wife comes downstairs every once in a while just to see what new things magically show up. She finds about half of the new mods or wall hangings. Then it's the old shaking her head as she walks back upstairs, but really likes the mods for the most part.

hahah you have 2 mods on the way! she will find them!!!!

Quoted from gouveia:

YOU. ARE. THE. MAN! This looks awesome, my friend. It's beautiful. Really nice work!

thank you very much my friend check fb!

#29 4 years ago

thank you guys for the messages and comments about sign in to the list. i will open official list i wish this weekend
im not writing anyone on the list right now. just my friends from facebook. when the list will open you will have to sign in to a link and send deposit. i want to get rid from people who cancel and not serious. so for now the list is empty and i will open it soon

#30 4 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

I can relate, my wife use to say they are toys! I would say, no they are an investment and also fun to play! She has since changed her mind since the remodel of her kitchen and the Home Depot bill came due and asked what machines am I selling to pay the bill. Sold my Cactus Canyon and Moster Bash for $18,000 to pay for them.

#31 4 years ago

list open (resized).jpglist open (resized).jpg

each run is for 15-25 pieces. limited for 75 pieces ONLY!
i will post info of how to sign in at Saturday

Added over 4 years ago:

list will open later next week. new date will be publish soon

#32 4 years ago

Would be great to see teh effect of the interactive lightning until Saturday...

#33 4 years ago
Quoted from Zora:

Would be great to see teh effect of the interactive lightning until Saturday...

i will try to do my best.

#34 4 years ago

You can count me in... I want one no doubt . Amazing job!!!!

#35 4 years ago

Any chance the British flag can be added to it? I really liked that from the original and noticed it’s not there anymore.

#36 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Any chance the British flag can be added to it? I really liked that from the original and noticed it’s not there anymore.

no there is no option for it. i dont know why they did it on the game because it didn't was in the movie and its also not in the original ship. but you can take the decal off from the old one and glue it on the yellow part with no problem

#37 4 years ago

is that all it is - a decal? Should be easy enough...thanks

#38 4 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

LOL this happens at my house as well. Occasionally there is a new machine. Luckily I finally got one she really likes - Elvira HoH! Kick ass game, and brings back so many memories from when we were kids watching Movie Macabre

#39 4 years ago

Lior knocks it out of the park once again! Can't wait to see the lit version

#40 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

is that all it is - a decal? Should be easy enough...thanks

yes if you will order and you will really wants one maybe i can get you one from jjp i think full decal set is about 30$ and if you keep this machine i recommend to everyone to buy decal and plastic set!
http://store.jerseyjackpinball.com/Parts/Pirates-of-the-Caribbean-Parts/POTC-Playfield-Decal-Sheet.html
all of the details on the ship thats comes with the game is decal hahaha.

#41 4 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Lior knocks it out of the park once again! Can't wait to see the lit version

thank you very much im not huge programming guy so my friend help me me with that and we programming it right now! so maybe in few hours i will upload a video for now its looks so coooool

#42 4 years ago

Any pictures available.....?

#43 4 years ago
Quoted from Zora:

Any pictures available.....?

Top of the thread. Lots of em'.

Or did you mean with lights? I know a video was coming at some point.

#44 4 years ago

I mean the lights, were announced to be available shortly.

#45 4 years ago

I'd like to see the entire package before buying yet another mod for this game

#46 4 years ago

hello guys. im not programming guy and my friend help me with that but the effect that i want to make takes time to make and its a lot of adjusting to make it right with the sound and the game...

the list will be delayed and i will post new updated very soon and will open the list only after im posting a video. thank you very much and sorry

#47 4 years ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

hello guys. im not programming guy and my friend help me with that but the effect that i want to make takes time to make and its a lot of adjusting to make it right with the sound and the game...
the list will be delayed and i will post new updated very soon and will open the list only after im posting a video. thank you very much and sorry

No worries! Thanks for the update, definitely interested! Amazing work!

#48 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

No worries! Thanks for the update, definitely interested! Amazing work!

Same! If the corona virus is postponing everything, i can wait for this! Looking forward to seeing it! Now if i can just find some toilet paper at the store I'll be all good!

#49 4 years ago
Quoted from Heater:

Same! If the corona virus is postponing everything, i can wait for this! Looking forward to seeing it! Now if i can just find some toilet paper at the store I'll be all good!

yes thats right.... in my country next week all going to be closed for 14 days. no flights no nothing and cant go out.
im working on a project for woz. the haunted forest sign and i order parts and still waiting over 2 months!
let me know if you found toilet paper maybe we can do trade

#50 4 years ago

You son of a bitch, I’m in! Would like model with controller. You working on anything atop the rocking ship? Badly needed and maybe include flying flag.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball
Electronics
$ 35.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
Protection
There are 1,276 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 26.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-potc-new-very-detailed-hms-endeavour-ship-top-?hl=heater and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.