IMG_20210301_154105 (resized).jpg
IMG_20210301_155044 (resized).jpg
The Art of Pinball Pirates Button Surround (resized).jpg
2021-2-12 POTC (resized).jpg
7D9BF725-A3C3-41EE-B3B1-D87B4F1094E2 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1167 (resized).jpeg
2E397A13-2ABC-420E-8633-0DAA9568609C (resized).jpeg
D6F475C8-A5BD-416A-A598-12526DEF73AC (resized).jpeg

There are 1,276 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 26.
#401 3 years ago

I’ll take a spot too

#402 3 years ago

In for sure also!

#403 3 years ago

I am in once sign up is available. Looks great!

#404 3 years ago

Count me in as well

#405 3 years ago

I can't see it that far away

#406 3 years ago

Nice! Please count me in.

#407 3 years ago

I might be in Be nice to see it up close

#408 3 years ago

Most likely in also.. wld like to c a better picture

#409 3 years ago

Look cool count me in too.

#410 3 years ago

Awesome! Add me to the list!!

#411 3 years ago

Count me in for 1

#412 3 years ago

Count me in also.

#413 3 years ago

Looks great! Im in please

#414 3 years ago

I take one, nice look

#415 3 years ago

In for 2 please

#416 3 years ago

I'm in!

#417 3 years ago

I'm in as well!

#418 3 years ago

Put me on the list for the lcd frame

#419 3 years ago

I take one as well please

#420 3 years ago

One for me please and is there is a possibility for the HMS Mod I take one
Thanks

#421 3 years ago

Are we going to get a picture?

#422 3 years ago

It would be great to get a killer topper for the POTC. Maybe Black Pearl in a bottle - something similar to the CE-version, but of course much better

#423 3 years ago

i can't see it , what is it ?

#424 3 years ago

Picture and price?

#425 3 years ago

WOOOOW hahahaha i just woke up to over 80 messages.
im not going to show it yet. and there is no list and no option to sign in right now.
i will post it only when i figure my cost and its will be tomorrow or later today.
its going to be limited for 100-150 pieces. this is not 3d printed. and yes its a very detailed LCD cover to this poor area.
i think i will open a list only after someone will review the HMS so you can understand what you get extra and also the quality.
price not going to be less from 120$ for sure. shipping will be very low around 15$ or maybe less. and people who getting the HMS soon can choose the option of shipping it together but there is a risk of damage. so its up to you.

the photo im going to post is the prototype only! the next one will be with more details!

i will try to answer to all of the messages today

thank you guys!

#426 3 years ago

I’m in, the quality of your mods are excellent.

#427 3 years ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

WOOOOW hahahaha i just woke up to over 80 messages.
im not going to show it yet. and there is no list and no option to sign in right now.
i will post it only when i figure my cost and its will be tomorrow or later today.
its going to be limited for 100-150 pieces. this is not 3d printed. and yes its a very detailed LCD cover to this poor area.
i think i will open a list only after someone will review the HMS so you can understand what you get extra and also the quality.
price not going to be less from 120$ for sure. shipping will be very low around 15$ or maybe less. and people who getting the HMS soon can choose the option of shipping it together but there is a risk of damage. so its up to you.
the photo im going to post is the prototype only! the next one will be with more details!
i will try to answer to all of the messages today
thank you guys!

You should make the same limited amount for each mod for each game...if this one is 125 units can we get a few more of the first? Here’s hoping for us on the standby list!

#428 3 years ago

put me in if this is the want list ;]

#429 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

You should make the same limited amount for each mod for each game...if this one is 125 units can we get a few more of the first? Here’s hoping for us on the standby list!

i understand but im sorry. the plan for the HMS was 75 pieces only and i changed it to 100 because a lot of people ask me for that. now after i order the parts who was custom made i cant make over 100 for this mod because its will not worth. its not fair for the people who paid for 100 limited. and also the reason why i made 100 pieces is because the amount of work. its a project for a year. i still need to figure how many pieces of the LCD im going to make so i can figure what will be my cost and price and im not the only one who decide how many i can make.

im sure after someone will review it you will understand why i cant make more and why its really really custom made and i cant make more. i also have my prototype with the old colors that is not for sale and it will be sent to buffalo pinball as a gift. i also cant reveal why i cant make more of the HMS but im sure you will know about it soon (same for all of my potc mods).

#430 3 years ago

I’m in

#431 3 years ago

what is the new mod you are making ?

#432 3 years ago
Quoted from luch:

what is the new mod you are making ?

sculpted LCD cover. and after that there is 2 more mods.

#433 3 years ago

Count me in.

#434 3 years ago

guys there is no list not need to sign in yet you didn't saw it yet hahaha but thanks for the support
i promise to post info asap after its will get all info.

#435 3 years ago

i understand but im sorry. the plan for the HMS was 75 pieces only and i changed it to 100 because a lot of people ask me for that. now after i order the parts who was custom made i cant make over 100 for this mod because its will not worth. its not fair for the people who paid for 100 limited. and also the reason why i made 100 pieces is because the amount of work. its a project for a year. i still need to figure how many pieces of the LCD im going to make so i can figure what will be my cost and price and im not the only one who decide how many i can make.
im sure after someone will review it you will understand why i cant make more and why its really really custom made and i cant make more. i also have my prototype with the old colors that is not for sale and it will be sent to buffalo pinball as a gift. i also cant reveal why i cant make more of the HMS but im sure you will know about it soon (same for all of my potc mods).

If the limited number is 100 they should all be limited to 100, just my opinion.. keeps it simple and easier for us customers to know what to expect with everything.

Edit... on another note, any highly detailed Star Wars mods planned?

#436 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

If the limited number is 100 they should all be limited to 100, just my opinion.. keeps it simple and easier for us customers to know what to expect with everything.
Edit... on another note, any highly detailed Star Wars mods planned?

sorry. im not selling mods for new stern machines. i design them for people but they sold not by me and without my name.
the only stern machine that im working on is #LOTR

#437 3 years ago

question for you guys.
what you will prefer?

lower price just the mod with normal package and normal clear coat - not limited

higher price like 25-35$ more but better quality 65D resin more details visible + custom packing + 2 gifts + limited edition with COA + dual component clear coat (same as my other mods)

just for notes. all of my mods are always in the best quality and im using the best materials and always only smooth on resins. and all of my mods comes with gifts and special extra stuff. just for this mod im trying to figure if its worth to make it less quality but with lower price.

#438 3 years ago

Important is first a good picture, to see the details...

#439 3 years ago

Tough decision. I think i like the limited slightly higher version.

#440 3 years ago
Quoted from Franking1302:

Important is first a good picture, to see the details...

will post after i will decide on quality and price.

#441 3 years ago

Limited, as long as I get one.

#442 3 years ago

I prefer better, more detailed quality. Limitation is not an issue, because it is not my preference separating others from a mod.

Regarding savings: possibly you can realize some savings in neglecting the gifts and nice packaging. I think we are all interested in the mod itself and not in the sixth key holder.

#443 3 years ago
Quoted from Zora:

I prefer better, more detailed quality. Limitation is not an issue, because it is not my preference separating others from a mod.
Regarding savings: possibly you can realize some savings in neglecting the gifts and nice packaging. I think we are all interested in the mod itself and not in the sixth key holder.

this is how my mods comes and its not going to be changed if its limited there is always extra stuff. this is part of my service and creation and its part of the experience.

#444 3 years ago

If anyone has second thoughts on their order let me know!

#445 3 years ago

this is how my mods comes and its not going to be changed if its limited there is always extra stuff. this is part of my service and creation and its part of the experience.

Ok, then I am looking forward to be surprised by you.

#446 3 years ago

question for you guys.
what you will prefer?
lower price just the mod with normal package and normal clear coat - not limited
higher price like 25-35$ more but better quality 65D resin more details visible + custom packing + 2 gifts + limited edition with COA + dual component clear coat (same as my other mods)
just for notes. all of my mods are always in the best quality and im using the best materials and always only smooth on resins. and all of my mods comes with gifts and special extra stuff. just for this mod im trying to figure if its worth to make it less quality but with lower price.

higher price and quality

#447 3 years ago

question for you guys.
what you will prefer?

Higher price / better quality

#448 3 years ago
Quoted from Zora:

Ok, then I am looking forward to be surprised by you.

you will! trust me you are in Europe so you should get it really fast from me.

btw all first run picked this morning
second run will be shipped in 1-2 months from now.

#449 3 years ago

I like higher quality. I don't like excluding other people though. Either way I want it!

#450 3 years ago

I'll take the higher details. Look at the photo of the mermaid in the gallery. Now imagine that with less detail. Gotta have the quality and detail for this game. But gotta be on the list to get one too!

I've seen some prototypes, you guys will like it. He had to make it thin enough to fit under the glass. I would advise to have it shipped separately from the HMS mod so that it has better odds of surviving the trip 'over the pond'. Read his remarks on that. Separated packing for a little more $ for shipping would be advisable. Especially these days.

Choose the one with more details and "double D's" thickness please!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 19.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
There are 1,276 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 26.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-potc-new-very-detailed-hms-endeavour-ship-top-/page/9?hl=moomert1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.