IMG_20210301_154105 (resized).jpg
IMG_20210301_155044 (resized).jpg
The Art of Pinball Pirates Button Surround (resized).jpg
2021-2-12 POTC (resized).jpg
7D9BF725-A3C3-41EE-B3B1-D87B4F1094E2 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1167 (resized).jpeg
2E397A13-2ABC-420E-8633-0DAA9568609C (resized).jpeg
D6F475C8-A5BD-416A-A598-12526DEF73AC (resized).jpeg
There are 1,276 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 26.
#301 4 years ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

so we have 6 ready and waiting just for electronics thats didn't arrived yet but i wish its will arrive in week or 2.
it toke me 20 days of work to make this 6 + production of 10 more pieces (without painting) and this is without the electronics so its looks like each 15-20 pieces will be shipped in 2 months for each run. so its mean the last run will be shipped in a year. its really worth waiting and yes i think its one of my best parts ever. tons of details and tons of work (around 60 hours to each one!) guys if someone of you bought the mod to sale it in the future please do not sell it less from 500$ its really worth it and when you will get it you will understand why
im working right now on 2 new mods for potc, 2 mods for woz and few more mods to another machine and i will open list and i will reveal it when the first run will be shipped out. dont worry it was the plan from the beginning and NO its will not change the production time of this mod and also maybe will make it faster because im taking all of my pinball machines to my warehouse and making working room at my house so i will get more space to make more molds and to bring more printers from the studio so production will be faster. again do not forget im 1 person who doing all of it and now because of the craziness around the world its 100% my main work and my time. right now the only thing who stuck its the packing and i will update when stores will be open in my country again. shipping out of first pieces will be few days after im getting the packing materials and the box. also if its 10 pieces or if its 30 pieces.
thank you guys
[quoted image]

Absolutely amazing. I can’t wait to see what your next POTC mod will be.

#302 4 years ago

so we have 6 ready and waiting just for electronics thats didn't arrived yet but i wish its will arrive in week or 2.
it toke me 20 days of work to make this 6 + production of 10 more pieces (without painting) and this is without the electronics so its looks like each 15-20 pieces will be shipped in 2 months for each run. so its mean the last run will be shipped in a year. its really worth waiting and yes i think its one of my best parts ever. tons of details and tons of work (around 60 hours to each one!) guys if someone of you bought the mod to sale it in the future please do not sell it less from 500$ its really worth it and when you will get it you will understand why
im working right now on 2 new mods for potc, 2 mods for woz and few more mods to another machine and i will open list and i will reveal it when the first run will be shipped out. dont worry it was the plan from the beginning and NO its will not change the production time of this mod and also maybe will make it faster because im taking all of my pinball machines to my warehouse and making working room at my house so i will get more space to make more molds and to bring more printers from the studio so production will be faster. again do not forget im 1 person who doing all of it and now because of the craziness around the world its 100% my main work and my time. right now the only thing who stuck its the packing and i will update when stores will be open in my country again. shipping out of first pieces will be few days after im getting the packing materials and the box. also if its 10 pieces or if its 30 pieces.
thank you guys
[quoted image]

Looks awesome....hopefully the lighting arrives this week so u can ship some out the following Be nice to see how this looks in the game....I'm surprised you can't ship as thats something that continues in the USA....

#303 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Looks awesome....hopefully the lighting arrives this week so u can ship some out the following Be nice to see how this looks in the game....I'm surprised you can't ship as thats something that continues in the USA....

electronics boards arrived today from usa! but i didnt got all electronic parts. the main problem is the shipping boxes thats i have no option to buy right now. and also i made few gifts but only 50 of them are ready and the guy who made them for me closed the factory... so yes i wish i will get all in week or 2
the problem is not the shipping i can still ship (pickup each 2 weeks and not daily) the problem is to get the stuff to finish this and to ship them

#304 4 years ago

electronics boards arrived today from usa! but i didnt got all electronic parts. the main problem is the shipping boxes thats i have no option to buy right now. and also i made few gifts but only 50 of them are ready and the guy who made them for me closed the factory... so yes i wish i will get all in week or 2

Its great that you got the electronics....I could imagine that packaging is really important as its a pretty delicate piece

#305 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Its great that you got the electronics....I could imagine that packaging is really important as its a pretty delicate piece

its not a normal packing. you will be surprised when you will open it
i invested a lot in this product with some extra stuff and gifts and small things who will make you smile and say WOW!

#306 4 years ago

its not a normal packing. you will be surprised when you will open it
i invested a lot in this product with some extra stuff and gifts and small things who will make you smile and say WOW!

Cool...be nice to get a few of these installed in the wild so we can work out all the install issues....every game seems to be a little different. I'll make sure I take a lot of pictures and send u an install procedure that u can incorporate into your own documentation

#307 4 years ago

boards are here! going to adjust, test and program all of them right now. i still didn't got all the electronic parts.
i will update next time with painting progress next weekend. thanks
20200413_191105 (resized).jpg20200413_191105 (resized).jpg

#308 4 years ago

boards are here! going to adjust, test and program all of them right now. i still didn't got all the electronic parts.
i will update next time with painting progress next weekend. thanks
[quoted image]

If you stare at the image long enough you see jack sparrow chugging rum

#309 4 years ago
Quoted from J_Striker:

If you stare at the image long enough you see jack sparrow chugging rum

if you will stare here you can see Tia dalma hahahaha
almost 600 meters of wiring and shrinking tubes. and its not all of them. there is few things thats should arrive soon like connectors and more shrinking tubes.
im going to finish all electronics for first 50 pieces in this days before shipping the first run and maybe i will do the all 100. its will take like a week or more but will still do production but no painting in this days. this is a lot of wires to connect and make harnesses hahaha
update for first run: first shipping will be 15 pieces only.
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#310 4 years ago

if you will stare here you can see Tia dalma hahahaha
almost 600 meters of wiring and shrinking tubes. and its not all of them. there is few things thats should arrive soon like connectors and more shrinking tubes.
im going to finish all electronics for first 50 pieces in this days before shipping the first run and maybe i will do the all 100. its will take like a week or more but will still do production but no painting in this days. this is a lot of wires to connect and make harnesses hahaha [quoted image]

You need to try to get your neighbor to help. Just wait until the guard at the end of your street has his back turned and he/she can run for it. Just joking...

#311 4 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

You need to try to get your neighbor to help. Just wait until the guard at the end of your street has his back turned and he/she can run for it. Just joking...

all of my neighbors are very old hahaha

#312 4 years ago

thank you guys
[quoted image]

WOW, they look fantastic. This mod will be up there with the opening chest.

#313 3 years ago

update for today i have another ships ready for painting and will start painting next weekend. now as i said im working on electronics for all 100 pieces so its will make production more faster and after im done with the electronics all time will be on production and painting. good news! stores going to be open in sunday here and its looks like my country is getting better but you still cant go out from your house so i already contact with the owner of the packing company and i order the packages that i want and he said because he have a lot of orders to make its can take up to 4 weeks until i can get the packages so yes if the packages will take time to ship i will ship run 1 and run 2 together or what i already have ready in stock. im painting them in runs of 5 and right now i have 12 waiting for painting after sanding. almost all stairs are ready! 50/200 pieces of leds are solder and wired. 100 pieces of power boards are adjusted tested and wired. still waiting for connectors and more leds and more electronic parts but they should be here next week. i need to get more materials like powder and resin and more paints in 2 months but i have all for the first 40 pieces so its looks like there is no delay and still will ship each 15 pieces in 1-2 months. im sorry its takes time to ship first run but its not up to me. after first run all will run faster and im making my game room to a studio so production will be faster and there will be more mods!
im thinking about to make a whatsapp group and to post photos of my progress daily so if its interesting let me know and i will do that.

with all of that wiring im doing right now im thinking to go to work at jjp in the assembly line to make wire harnesses hahaha

thank you guys

#314 3 years ago

update for today i have another ships ready for painting and will start painting next weekend. now as i said im working on electronics for all 100 pieces so its will make production more faster and after im done with the electronics all time will be on production and painting. good news! stores going to be open in sunday here and its looks like my country is getting better but you still cant go out from your house so i already contact with the owner of the packing company and i order the packages that i want and he said because he have a lot of orders to make its can take up to 4 weeks until i can get the packages so yes if the packages will take time to ship i will ship run 1 and run 2 together or what i already have ready in stock. im painting them in runs of 5 and right now i have 12 waiting for painting after sanding. almost all stairs are ready! 50/200 pieces of leds are solder and wired. 100 pieces of power boards are adjusted tested and wired. still waiting for connectors and more leds and more electronic parts but they should be here next week. i need to get more materials like powder and resin and more paints in 2 months but i have all for the first 40 pieces so its looks like there is no delay and still will ship each 15 pieces in 1-2 months. im sorry its takes time to ship first run but its not up to me. after first run all will run faster and im making my game room to a studio so production will be faster and there will be more mods!
im thinking about to make a whatsapp group and to post photos of my progress daily so if its interesting let me know and i will do that.
with all of that wiring im doing right now im thinking to go to work at jjp in the assembly line to make wire harnesses hahaha
thank you guys
[quoted image]

Looking great! Keep up the hard work! I would be very interested in the WhatsApp group and photos of progress!

#315 3 years ago

thank you guys
[quoted image]

Doing a helluva job!

The updates are always appreciated!

#316 3 years ago

Any way to still get on the list?

#317 3 years ago
Quoted from Antron77:

Any way to still get on the list?

the list is closed sorry. i wrote you in the list if someone will cancel.

#318 3 years ago

btw guys here is my instagram. im posting here some progress of work in the story and also posting few of my other mods and the new mods progress. you can follow me. im not huge fan of instagrm and not so active but there is the place to share some stuff
https://www.instagram.com/lior_theartofpinball/

#319 3 years ago

the list is closed sorry. i wrote you in the list if someone will cancel.

Yes please and thank you. If anyone cancels or any spot comes up i will pay right away.

#320 3 years ago

Anyone wants to sell there spot for $500, please send me a message. Thanks!

#321 3 years ago

i didnt post updates for few days but i was super busy with ordering stuff and doing the package design i want and also the electronics. i also did something very special and i promise this instillation will be easy and also very very funny so be in a good mood when you install it!
i have almost all parts here for the first 50 the only thing is missing is the connectors who should arrive tomorrow. the only part that i dont have for the other 50 is the leds but i order them and i should get them in month or two and all going by the plan

package are in progress in the factory and also i got all gifts for all 100 people!!!! i have 2-4 mods coming to potc and my next one was complex so i decide to do first a simple mod first with no electronics. just casted and painted so i can ship it to you if you want together with the ship with no extra cost for shipping!
im also going to post the third (complex) mod few weeks after first run will be shipped but this mod is big and cannot be shipped with the HMS endeavour and also the production of the third mod will be very late only near the 5-6 run.

i will get back to painting and to finish the first 15 near Friday and my plan is to finish them in a week and i will just need the package to ship them out.
i also doing right now the production of the other 15 from the second run.

i was stuck because amazon and few more places stop to ship world wide but thanks to Scott9 he got everything that i need and shipped them to me so he save for all of us waiting time for the parts thanks scott!

im super excited to ship this out and to get your feedbacks

#322 3 years ago

it was a wonderful day today with great weather so i decide to take a brake from electrons and to start painting the other 9 pieces of the first run with the first coat before hand painting. i will be back to them in sunday - monday to hand painting. and tomorrow i will be back to the electronics
we are making progress!!!!

#323 3 years ago

it was a wonderful day today with great weather so i decide to take a brake from electrons and to start painting the other 9 pieces of the first run with the first coat before hand painting. i will be back to them in sunday - monday to hand painting. and tomorrow i will be back to the electronics
we are making progress!!!![quoted image]

Looking good....lets get a few shipped so we can install and work out all the kinks

#324 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Looking good....lets get a few shipped so we can install and work out all the kinks

i know you are number 3 but im not going to ship yours or only 5. im shipping 15 and right now i have no packages and still not all parts arrived (connectors for first 50) shipping will be in 3-4 weeks for the first run if there will be no delay with the packages and the connector. btw because of the craziness around the world i shipped out few oz lanes and in normal times they arrived in 5-14 days but now its over a month and they didn't arrived yet so shipping can take longer

#325 3 years ago

Can I add my name to cancellation list ?

#326 3 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Can I add my name to cancellation list ?

yes sure you are in! if someone will cancel i will let you know. there is few people before you.

#327 3 years ago

yes sure you are in! if someone will cancel i will let you know. there is few people before you.

Thanks I always miss out on these cool mods

#328 3 years ago

i know you are number 3 but im not going to ship yours or only 5. im shipping 15 and right now i have no packages and still not all parts arrived (connectors for first 50) shipping will be in 3-4 weeks for the first run if there will be no delay with the packages and the connector. btw because of the craziness around the world i shipped out few oz lanes and in normal times they arrived in 5-14 days but now its over a month and they didn't arrived yet so shipping can take longer

where do you live?

#329 3 years ago

we are making progress!!!![quoted image]

This looks fantastic. Can't wait to see your other ideas!

#330 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

where do you live?

He is in Israel.

#331 3 years ago

hello jersey jack. are you looking for someone to make wire harnesses and to solder leds and controllers?
hahaha wow its not easy at all to work alone... 50 wire harnesses are ready with the leds and sensor. going to get connectors, controllers and power board very soon.
going to work on the manual during this weekend.

thank you guys for your patience

#332 3 years ago
Quoted from liorillusion:hahaha wow its not easy at all to work alone...
[quoted image]

No it’s not, my friend. Get used to it.

#333 3 years ago

Hello
Could you add me on the cancellation list please?
Thanks
Regards

#334 3 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

No it’s not, my friend. Get used to it.

You have Tricia! Haha

Quoted from fifou313:

Hello
Could you add me on the cancellation list please?
Thanks
Regards

No problem

#335 3 years ago

here is the photo that i was waiting to post for long time....
first 6 are 100% ready also with controller and all parts! all 50 pieces have electronic ready so its save a lot of waiting time between each run. the only things that im waiting for its the packing. for the other 50 i have leds thats should be arrived soon and i will work on them also.
now i have to paint the other 9 and to clear coat all and make it ready to ship.

next step is to work tomorrow until Tuesday on the manual and on the production and after that to get back to hand painting for a week to finish all first 15. i will send the manual for few people here to get some feedback's.

shipping will be only when ALL 15 is ready and NOT before.

thank you guys

#336 3 years ago

good morning, i saw your work on instagram, compliment for this great work. I see that you also embellished some aprons, can't you design a nice one for the POTC CE?
I find the original not suitable for the CE.

otherwise I wish you much success, stay healthy and keep up with your current project, I'm relatively far behind on the list

Best regarts
Frank

#337 3 years ago
Quoted from Franking1302:

good morning, i saw your work on instagram, compliment for this great work. I see that you also embellished some aprons, can't you design a nice one for the POTC CE?
I find the original not suitable for the CE.
otherwise I wish you much success, stay healthy and keep up with your current project, I'm relatively far behind on the list
Best regarts
Frank

thank you! i was thinking to make one and i ask my friends but there was not a lot of people who wants that.
i was thinking to make apron like i did for iron maiden and indiana jones but in wood style but to make it i need 50 people to make a mold and price will be around 400$ so im not sure if i will do that.... but i can tell you there is something cool that coming soon to that area.

#338 3 years ago

If anyone decides to cancel their order and wants to give up their spot I would be very interested.

Fantastic work and lots of effort clearly has gone into this. Nice job.

#339 3 years ago

manual is ready! and i will be very happy to get some feedback's so if you want to get one before you get the mod you are welcome to send me pm here or in facebook or email me and i will send you a link

#340 3 years ago

thank you! i was thinking to make one and i ask my friends but there was not a lot of people who wants that.
i was thinking to make apron like i did for iron maiden and indiana jones but in wood style but to make it i need 50 people to make a mold and price will be around 400$ so im not sure if i will do that.... but i can tell you there is something cool that coming soon to that area.

Count me in. Fantastic imagery.

#341 3 years ago

i was thinking to make apron like i did for iron maiden and indiana jones but in wood style but to make it i need 50 people to make a mold and price will be around 400$ so im not sure if i will do that.... but i can tell you there is something cool that coming soon to that area.[quoted image]

Man that looks really cool.

Aside from the girls face being a bit manly.

Im in for that!

#342 3 years ago

I would most likely be in as well. I agree with the comment about the girl's face being a bit manly. Not to be a prude, but I also would ask that you have an option with no nudity. So many of us have kids who play our machines and I wouldn't buy it with nudity.

#343 3 years ago

liorillusion

Hey there,

Could you add me on the cancellation list please? I love the work you've done! Do you think you'll be doing a second run?

Thanks
Regards
Bryan

#344 3 years ago
Quoted from doghouse:

Count me in. Fantastic imagery.

Quoted from bgwilly31:

Man that looks really cool.
Aside from the girls face being a bit manly.
Im in for that!

Quoted from pinballmlb:

I would most likely be in as well. I agree with the comment about the girl's face being a bit manly. Not to be a prude, but I also would ask that you have an option with no nudity. So many of us have kids who play our machines and I wouldn't buy it with nudity.

the image is just a quick image that i found in google when i wrote pirate wood carving hahaha its not my design and not the concept this is just poor reference. for the apron i will need 50 people but i recommend to wait first until you see the next mods.

#345 3 years ago

can we have a little look at the next mod?
a pirate apron in wood would fit for CE and LE I think .. think there would be some interested ...

#346 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinbri:

liorillusion
Hey there,
Could you add me on the cancellation list please? I love the work you've done! Do you think you'll be doing a second run?
Thanks
Regards
Bryan

thank you very much. you are in the list
LIMITED IS LIMITED. im not like jersey jack. there is only 100 pieces of this product. and also my prototypes who is not for sale. so no second run sorry

#347 3 years ago
Quoted from Franking1302:

can we have a little look at the next mod?
a pirate apron in wood would fit for CE and LE I think .. think there would be some interested ...

i will reveal the mod only when all 15 pieces are ready to ship and waiting just for the package.
there is 4 mods coming to this game. but its not apron. apron i will make only if i will get 50 people who wants one but im not going to open list for now.

#348 3 years ago

so after 3 months im so happy to post this photo!
first 15+1 are ready and there is 6 who is ready to ship and other 10 who waiting to clear coat and to electronics thats just need to be glued.
here is the list of the people who going to get it soon!

1. doghouse
2. cheshirefilms
3. ptownpin
4. shlockdoc
5. ulmpharmd
6. ulmpharmd
7. sforman9
8. mikespinball
9. dgposter
10. zora
11. reznnate
12. bigd1979
13. wheel_jack
14. bigdaddy07
15. viperjelly
100.brett

brett is my friend who know about this project from day one and request from me to be number 100 and he was the first one who paid before a lot of months.
so i didnt got the packages yet and i wish i will get them in the next 2 weeks if there will be no delay.
i already have 10 pieces from the second run who waiting for sanding and painting but i will start work on them only when i have 15 full sets.
second run will ship in 1-2 months after first run is shipped out. by far all working by the plan and without delays
after 3 months of working just on this ship for all days i must take few days of brake because i cant work on same thing 24/7 i will loose my mind so for now and until Tuesday im going to work on the new mods so you guys can get it together with the ship and to save shipping charges. all first run will be ready to ship until next Friday and i wish the packages will be here soon!

i will post details about the next mod when the first run is fully ready to ship. i promise you will like it and for the third mod you will like it better from the HMS endeavour. again new mods will NOT CHANGE the shipping time. this was the plan and this is how i choose to do it so i will not get crazy with same mod over and over and over for each day.

thank you guys

IM IN LOVE WITH THIS MOD!

#349 3 years ago

IM IN LOVE WITH THIS MOD!

We all lucky enough to get one will be too!!

#350 3 years ago

Will the new mod be revealed and ready for the first 15 endeavor people to purchase it and ship with our endeavor?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 39.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Vernon, BC
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

$ 28.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

29,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Frisco, TX
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,276 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 26.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-potc-new-very-detailed-hms-endeavour-ship-top-/page/7?hl=evh347 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.