IMG_20210301_154105 (resized).jpg
IMG_20210301_155044 (resized).jpg
The Art of Pinball Pirates Button Surround (resized).jpg
2021-2-12 POTC (resized).jpg
7D9BF725-A3C3-41EE-B3B1-D87B4F1094E2 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1167 (resized).jpeg
2E397A13-2ABC-420E-8633-0DAA9568609C (resized).jpeg
D6F475C8-A5BD-416A-A598-12526DEF73AC (resized).jpeg
There are 1,276 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 26.
#251 4 years ago

I think it would be cool to have a printed color manual. Video is great too but the printed manual might be a "collector's" item.

#252 4 years ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

guys i want to make manual and packing so all will be ready and i will want to ask you what will be better for you.
printed color installation manual? or installation video?
waiting to know what will works better for you. if you own my oz lanes you know how my manual looks

I think a manual would be very excellent!

#253 4 years ago

Video for me too please

#254 4 years ago

Paper is fine by me, but either way is good.

#255 4 years ago

I'd be happy to do a video but I'm number 97 HAH

#256 4 years ago

For me is a Video okay, manual are perfekt

#257 4 years ago

Im good either way.....as long as a clueless person like me can follow it! "Insert tab A into slot B"

#258 4 years ago

i will try to do both
thanks!

#259 4 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Kaneda (The Kaneda?!) bought one???
For a friend hopefully as he doesn't own the game and likely never will as "it's too complex" for him.

LOL Really?

I think I learned the rules in about an hour and know it inside and out after a day of play (although I admit I still don't know what SOULS do!!!! If anything lol).

My 6 year old daughter knows the basics.

#260 4 years ago

Very impressive work!!!...I hope to see more of your mods...and in higher quantities

#261 4 years ago
Quoted from Lord_Revan:

Very impressive work!!!...I hope to see more of your mods...and in higher quantities

thank you all of my works are limited for low quantities.

#262 4 years ago

so as i said the production is started. my house is now like my studio because of the quarantine and its like factory right now hahaha. i just made 6 pieces ready for hand-painting and assembly. each ship are made of 46 PIECES!!!! without electronics. yes 46 pieces for one ship! its a mix of SLS printing, FDM printing, SLA printing, laser cut and resin casting. this parts are after sanding and after painting the first primmer layer and they are ready for hand-painting. im working alone no one can come help so its takes time to make it and im also waiting for the electronic parts and the packing. i also made so awesome special custom gifts for you guys and you will love it. i think this is one of the most complicated parts that i ever made for pinball. its takes over 60 hours to make 1! and im putting a lot of love into it so i wish you will love it
i will show more updates soon. now im casting and doing production during the day and i will start hand-painting at night. this project can take time so im really appreciate your patience. now im going to play with this Lego and to paint it
2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg

#263 4 years ago

so as i said the production is started. my house is now like my studio because of the quarantine and its like factory right now hahaha. i just made 6 pieces ready for hand-painting and assembly. each ship are made of 46 PIECES!!!! without electronics. yes 46 pieces for one ship! its a mix of SLS printing, FDM printing, SLA printing, laser cut and resin casting. this parts are after sanding and after painting the first primmer layer and they are ready for hand-painting. im working alone no one can come help so its takes time to make it and im also waiting for the electronic parts and the packing. i also made so awesome special custom gifts for you guys and you will love it. i think this is one of the most complicated parts that i ever made for pinball. its takes over 60 hours to make 1! and im putting a lot of love into it so i wish you will love it
i will show more updates soon. now im casting and doing production during the day and i will start hand-painting at night. this project can take time so im really appreciate your patience. now im going to play with this Lego and to paint it
[quoted image][quoted image]

Wow!!! Truly amazing work! Thank you for the continued updates!

#264 4 years ago

Awesome, is all I can say!! Thank you for keeping us updated!!

#265 4 years ago

Looks awesome....looking forward to seeing the finished product

#266 4 years ago

Looking fantastic, and we REALLY appreciate the effort in these hectic times. It is art, pinball art, art that makes something that is great be even better. Thanks. Sleep? Who needs sleep, right? Take a break once in a while so that you don't get burnt out. While your doing that, think up some more mods for us because we're bored. Keep up the good quality work!

#267 4 years ago

Wow amazing.. so glad I got in on this

#268 4 years ago

Wow, I wish Dutch Pinball communicated updated as well as liorillusion has. Looks like great progress and seemly quicker than we thought.

#269 4 years ago

Looks great!! Thanks again for taking this project on and making it so well. Can’t wait for this!

#270 4 years ago

So glad I got in on this. This looks like truly amazing work.

#271 4 years ago

thank you guys. i will try to update as much as i can. for now this project is my full time job hahaha
and yes when i have time im working on my woz mods and also on new mods for potc and another new machine that im working on

#272 4 years ago

here is another updates for today. most electronics parts are arrived but still waiting for controllers and another board.
i just finish the painting of the blue and yellow parts for 6 pieces and im still making production and until now i have 10 full ships!
i will keep paint the other colors and also to paint the new parts for the production and when i will get all parts and i will get the packing box i will ship them out so its mean first run can be 10-30 pieces depends on when i will get the parts.

thank you guys for the great feedbacks and love, its really give me a push everyday to get back to work on this great piece and to work on you projects in this crazy days. thank you!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#273 4 years ago

Looks awesome Lior !! Keep up the great work !!

177D8308-D392-46F0-A0AA-143585C50539 (resized).jpeg177D8308-D392-46F0-A0AA-143585C50539 (resized).jpeg
#274 4 years ago
Quoted from Newpinguy6335:

Looks awesome Lior !! Keep up the great work !! [quoted image]

Who makes that coin door LE mod?

#276 4 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Who makes that coin door LE mod?

The mod couple....really nice mod....My only comment is I wish the LED's weren't white as I think blue would look great

#277 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

The mod couple....really nice mod....My only comment is I wish the LED's weren't white as I think blue would look great

I had requested mine be blue and it looks great.

#278 4 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

I wasn't aware you could do that....I bet blue looks a lot better

#279 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I wasn't aware you could do that....I bet blue looks a lot better

when im shipping your order just remind me and i will send you free blue led to replace and its very easy to do it

#280 4 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

pic?

#281 4 years ago

when im shipping your order just remind me and i will send you free blue led to replace and its very easy to do it

Thank you....since I'm number three on the list I'm hoping mine will ship within the next 30 days or so

#282 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Thank you....since I'm number three on the list I'm hoping mine will ship within the next 30 days or so

i wish! its all up to when im getting the boards and other stuff from outside my country.

#283 4 years ago

All good...

#284 4 years ago

Blue LEDs don't photograph too well. The whitest part of the blue is a solid blue like any other blue LED.

Sorry for the distraction on the Thread.

20200407_190706 (resized).jpg20200407_190706 (resized).jpg20200407_190724 (resized).jpg20200407_190724 (resized).jpg
#285 4 years ago

Yea blue looks way better than the white...I'll have to change them up

#286 4 years ago

and another update....
all brown parts also was painted and now i need to paint just the all small parts like windows, doors, boxes and etc....
parts are glued together and i still need to make the electronic but still doesn't have all of the parts yet.
still doing production and will paint the other parts soon.
its holiday here so happy Passover to everyone who celebrate.
thanks
p2 (resized).jpgp2 (resized).jpg
p1 (resized).jpgp1 (resized).jpg

#287 4 years ago

Sweet! Can't wait till you get to batch TWO

#288 4 years ago
Quoted from wilder828:

Sweet! Can't wait till you get to batch TWO

run 1 and 2 maybe will be shipped together
btw im still looking for someone who can make video instructions. i can send him one next week. so if you are number 1-30 on the list and able to do it please let me know.

#290 4 years ago
9e9.gif9e9.gif
#291 4 years ago

Let’s ship the one you already have taken $$$.

Sorry but I really don’t like when people advertise another mod when the first mod has not even SHIPPED yet.

#292 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Let’s ship the one you already have taken $$$.
Sorry but I really don’t like when people advertise another mod when the first mod has not even SHIPPED yet.

i have now a lot of free time at night when i cant work on the production so i have time to design new stuff. i will not open orders until im shipping the mod that i already in the production of it but yes i have also 2 mods thats coming out for woz and another 2 for another machine. so yes i will totally make another mods during this a lot of free time.

new mods will not change the shipping or working time. i will set shipping times after getting the all parts that im waiting for.

#293 4 years ago

i have now a lot of free time at night when i cant work on the production so i have time to design new stuff. i will not open orders until im shipping the mod that i already in the production of it but yes i have also 2 mods thats coming out for woz and another 2 for another machine. so yes i will totally make another mods during this a lot of free time.
new mods will not change the shipping or working time.

Sure. I just ask that any effort available is focused on building the mods you already sold. That's good to hear that no new money will be taken until the original mod shipped.

#294 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Sure. I just ask that any effort available is focused on building the mods you already sold. That's good to hear that no new money will be taken until the original mod shipped.

im working on the production 6-8 hours and after it painting and more work that i can do inside my house until 4-6am at night. now its 4am and im still working.... almost not sleeping

#295 4 years ago

im working on the production 6-8 hours and after it painting and more work that i can do inside my house until 4-6am at night. now its 4am and im still working.... almost not sleeping

Sure. You mentioned you have "alot of free time" which is why I commented. Good to hear things are moving along.

#296 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Sure. You mentioned you have "alot of free time" which is why I commented. Good to hear things are moving along.

yes there is a lot of free time at night to do some designs on pc. painting is not for every day because things need to dry and im painting only if i have over 5 full sets.

#297 4 years ago

yes there is a lot of free time at night to do some designs on pc. painting is not for every day because things need to dry and im painting only if i have over 5 full sets.

Anything to keep things moving on the mods sold sounds good to me!

#298 4 years ago

I don’t think I am in 1-30 but I am quite happy to do video installation instructions. I do promos for guitar and music hardware (from home studio) but would need the unit in hand. Just trying to be helpful

#299 4 years ago

so we have 6 ready and waiting just for electronics thats didn't arrived yet but i wish its will arrive in week or 2.
it toke me 20 days of work to make this 6 + production of 10 more pieces (without painting) and this is without the electronics so its looks like each 15-20 pieces will be shipped in 2 months for each run. so its mean the last run will be shipped in a year. its really worth waiting and yes i think its one of my best parts ever. tons of details and tons of work (around 60 hours to each one!) guys if someone of you bought the mod to sale it in the future please do not sell it less from 500$ its really worth it and when you will get it you will understand why

im working right now on 2 new mods for potc, 2 mods for woz and few more mods to another machine and i will open list and i will reveal it when the first run will be shipped out. dont worry it was the plan from the beginning and NO its will not change the production time of this mod and also maybe will make it faster because im taking all of my pinball machines to my warehouse and making working room at my house so i will get more space to make more molds and to bring more printers from the studio so production will be faster. again do not forget im 1 person who doing all of it and now because of the craziness around the world its 100% my main work and my time. right now the only thing who stuck its the packing and i will update when stores will be open in my country again. shipping out of first pieces will be few days after im getting the packing materials and the box. also if its 10 pieces or if its 30 pieces.

thank you guys
20200412_203322 (resized).jpg20200412_203322 (resized).jpg

#300 4 years ago

so we have 6 ready and waiting just for electronics thats didn't arrived yet but i wish its will arrive in week or 2.
it toke me 20 days of work to make this 6 + production of 10 more pieces (without painting) and this is without the electronics so its looks like each 15-20 pieces will be shipped in 2 months for each run. so its mean the last run will be shipped in a year. its really worth waiting and yes i think its one of my best parts ever. tons of details and tons of work (around 60 hours to each one!) guys if someone of you bought the mod to sale it in the future please do not sell it less from 500$ its really worth it and when you will get it you will understand why
im working right now on 2 new mods for potc, 2 mods for woz and few more mods to another machine and i will open list and i will reveal it when the first run will be shipped out. dont worry it was the plan from the beginning and NO its will not change the production time of this mod and also maybe will make it faster because im taking all of my pinball machines to my warehouse and making working room at my house so i will get more space to make more molds and to bring more printers from the studio so production will be faster. again do not forget im 1 person who doing all of it and now because of the craziness around the world its 100% my main work and my time. right now the only thing who stuck its the packing and i will update when stores will be open in my country again. shipping out of first pieces will be few days after im getting the packing materials and the box. also if its 10 pieces or if its 30 pieces.
thank you guys

Absolutely amazing. I can’t wait to see what the new POTC mod will be.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

24,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Frisco, TX
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 35.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Smithtown, NY
Wanted
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Vernon, BC
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

$ 20.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

There are 1,276 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 26.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-potc-new-very-detailed-hms-endeavour-ship-top-/page/6?hl=heater and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.