IMG_20210301_154105 (resized).jpg
IMG_20210301_155044 (resized).jpg
The Art of Pinball Pirates Button Surround (resized).jpg
2021-2-12 POTC (resized).jpg
7D9BF725-A3C3-41EE-B3B1-D87B4F1094E2 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1167 (resized).jpeg
2E397A13-2ABC-420E-8633-0DAA9568609C (resized).jpeg
D6F475C8-A5BD-416A-A598-12526DEF73AC (resized).jpeg

There are 1,276 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 26.
#51 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

You son of a bitch, I’m in! Would like model with controller. You working on anything atop the rocking ship? Badly needed and maybe include flying flag.

hahahaha thanks?
i told you when you got all of my ij mods thats you will get a mod from me again
there will be few mods coming soon for this game. when list is closed and i will start the second run i will post them or maybe before.
now because of corona virus all over the world there is no other work and its 100% pinball and all day stuck at home designing new arts for the machines

#52 4 years ago

Im in

#53 4 years ago

Can I get on the list for the list?

Are we just keeping up with this thread to get the link?

#54 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Can I get on the list for the list?
Are we just keeping up with this thread to get the link?

list was planing to open today but leds are not ready yet. i will open a list when the leds will work perfect.
i will post updates soon

#55 4 years ago

I’m in for the LED version.

#56 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinzzz:

I’m in for the LED version.

thanks but the list not open yet.

#57 4 years ago

I was in on FB, do I need to add my self in here too.

Dan Horne

#58 4 years ago

PMd - I would like to be on the list for LEDs + controller

#59 4 years ago

Seems like "list is not open" several times up above is written in hieroglyphics....

#60 4 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

I was in on FB, do I need to add my self in here too.
Dan Horne

if you was in facebook not need you will get message when list is open if not just send me message

Quoted from wesman:

Seems like "list is not open" several times up above is written in hieroglyphics....

hahahha

#61 4 years ago

good news! i almost done with the leds and controller. and because of corona virus i dont know what will be next around the world so i already order right now 100 controllers. almost 40kg of smooth-on resin and a lot of other materials so i will not get in stuck with missing materials when i will start production. i wish this virus aill disappear as it comes! all is very slow and almost all is closed!
its looks like the list will be open in Tuesday afternoon

i wish to all of us a good health stay safe!

#62 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Saw the well made poster that stated March 14th but didn't read the description underneath. Saw the last post was from 1 day ago and figured someone asked early.

But just to be sure...is the list open?

Great looking mod, can't wait.

#63 4 years ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

good news! i almost done with the leds and controller. and because of corona virus i dont know what will be next around the world so i already order right now 100 controllers. almost 40kg of smooth-on resin and a lot of other materials so i will not get in stuck with missing materials when i will start production. i wish this virus aill disappear as it comes! all is very slow and almost all is closed!
its looks like the list will be open in Tuesday afternoon
i wish to all of us a good health stay safe!

Stay safe, even with the supplies coming in. Disinfect before using them in whatever way that you can to keep yourself safe. The USA isn't far behind with isolation, so nodding pinball machines will help to pass the time. Thanks for continuing to supply our addictions in these trying times.

#64 4 years ago
Quoted from ViperJelly:

Saw the well made poster that stated March 14th but didn't read the description underneath. Saw the last post was from 1 day ago and figured someone asked early.

hahaha my fault
i will post info very soon

Quoted from KingBW:

Stay safe, even with the supplies coming in. Disinfect before using them in whatever way that you can to keep yourself safe. The USA isn't far behind with isolation, so nodding pinball machines will help to pass the time. Thanks for continuing to supply our addictions in these trying times.

thank you. pinball is great thing to play in the isolation that we have here and its looks like its will be for over a month.... and its also great time to make more ideas and to work on them

#65 4 years ago
Quoted from ViperJelly:

I wouldn't have been snippy if it weren't for back to back posts, and the OP reiterating the list wasn't open just above them.

Mod does look excellent for sure..!

#66 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

I wouldn't have been snippy if it weren't for back to back posts, and the OP reiterating the list wasn't open just above them.
Mod does look excellent for sure..!

I'm confused as well....so the list was open for Facebook, but not here? not sure I understand the logic

#67 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I'm confused as well....so the list was open for Facebook, but not here? not sure I understand the logic

I don't think it's been opened over.

OP is saying he's open to PM to let some folks know WHEN the list will open. Which seems to be Tuesday presently.

#68 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

no no. i have few Facebook friends that i shared the mod before i post it here and i promise to let them know when im going to take orders. the list didn't was open they are just my Facebook friends that they see my work progress

#69 4 years ago

i'm in leds with controller

#70 4 years ago

update about the code and programming.
its looks like its will be ready until Wednesday as i wish but i add few nice stuff to it. the code is very friendly and idiot proof so anyone can change settings very easy and you can choose from few effects and colors and speed. you can also make your own code and your own settings because its will be open source! if i will make in the future any new codes i will share them here and you can update them very easy in 1 minute.

also because i really believe in this project i already start to work on a silicone mold for few parts and i also start production for the other parts.

#71 4 years ago

Exciting stuff! Thanks for your attention to detail....this is a game that definitely deserves it! I wavered on this a bit but I can't hold back anymore. I want in! I saw the update in my favorites and thought it was open. I might break my F5 key.

#72 4 years ago
Quoted from Galooch:

Exciting stuff! Thanks for your attention to detail....this is a game that definitely deserves it! I wavered on this a bit but I can't hold back anymore. I want in! I saw the update in my favorites and thought it was open. I might break my F5 key.

Checking often myself. Every time I see a new post I have to check.

#73 4 years ago

code is ready. now just to take a video.
info of how to sign in will be posted tomorrow
list open new (resized).jpglist open new (resized).jpg

#74 4 years ago

Please sign me up for the all singing and all dancing LED version.

Cheers

Julian

#75 4 years ago

This looks fantastic but I'm curious why the stairs and helm are not centered on the bow?

Never-mind, I watched the video and it looks like there were actually two sets of stairs, so you model is spot on!

#76 4 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

This looks fantastic but I'm curious why the stairs and helm are not centered on the bow?
Never-mind, I watched the video and it looks like there were actually two sets of stairs, so you model is spot on!

thanks yes thats right. its a mix of the ship from the movie and the ship in real life. in the machine as you can see the ship is not full ship they cutted it on the left side.

#77 4 years ago

Isn't it the Dauntless though?

#78 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Lol, I was thinking the same thing as I browsed this thread. This is from the rules section of the POTC manual:

"If you are able to drop it into the subway entrance, beneath the Black Pearl mini playfield, you are awarded points and one stage of progress toward sinking the Dauntless with the Black Pearl cannon (below, center) and qualifying The Curse of The Black Pearl Multiball."

Still a good looking mod though.

#79 4 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Lol, I was thinking the same thing as I browsed this thread. This is from the rules section of the POTC manual:
"If you are able to drop it into the subway entrance, beneath the Black Pearl mini playfield, you are awarded points and one stage of progress toward sinking the Dauntless with the Black Pearl cannon (below, center) and qualifying The Curse of The Black Pearl Multiball."

Is there a difference between the two?

These are from the clip he referenced in his first post.

Screenshot_20200317-145944_YouTube (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200317-145944_YouTube (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200317-145955_YouTube (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200317-145955_YouTube (resized).jpg
#80 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Quoted from EaglePin:

in the game its the Dauntless but in the movie its the hms endeavour and you can also see it on the ship from the movie. its also the name of the original ship. there is very very nice history about this ship and trust me i read all and after reading a lot of history and stuff about this movies and the ships i found that jjp made a lot of mistakes on that game but maybe its because license....

i also toke my reference from this video

#81 4 years ago

ok guys im glad to post the photos with the leds! its looks much more better in person and i will post the video later today you can check for more photos here https://www.flickr.com/photos/156867125@N07/albums/72157713427515027

p1 (resized).jpgp1 (resized).jpgp2 (resized).jpgp2 (resized).jpg

the led + controller version comes with controller that you can easy change everything! color, speed, bright, effect, timing
i decide to make this area little bit darker with darker blue (you can change to any color you want) and i also add some stars effect and waving effect and also few storm lightning effect like the ship is sailing in the sea at night during a storm and its looks super cool! its also match and fit perfect to the star map near it and blend great! in the room (windows) you also have few effects thats are very hard to see in the video but its looks very nice in person. you have flickering effects and also you can change color to each window! each window have his own addressable pixel and each one making different effect most of the time.

when the ship gets hit you have a synced strobe light in any color you want (default is warm white). its also synced perfect to the sound and video on the screen! after the strobe effect you have fire effect like the ship just got on fire. both effects are on the ship and also inside the room (windows) and after that the ship is back to normal.

there is a lot more effects but because of the frame rate in my camera its very hard to see it and i promise you its looks perfect in person and i worked so hard to sync it to the game and the video with the sound and you can see it in the video below (not all effects are in the video) btw its looks much better with the glass in the game!

installation is super easy and super fast!

#82 4 years ago

In that video it looks like the staircase and helm are centered on the deck.

#83 4 years ago

in the game its the Dauntless but in the movie its the hms endeavour and you can also see it on the ship from the movie. its also the name of the original ship. there is very very nice history about this ship and trust me i read all and after reading a lot of history and stuff about this movies and the ships i found that jjp made a lot of mistakes on that game but maybe its because license....
i also toke my reference from this video

What an amazing video! Thanks for sharing this!

ok guys im glad to post the photos with the leds! its looks much more better in person and i will post the video later today you can check for more photos here https://www.flickr.com/photos/156867125@N07/albums/72157713427515027
[quoted image][quoted image]
the led + controller version comes with controller that you can easy change everything! color, speed, bright, effect, timing
i decide to make this area little bit darker with darker blue (you can change to any color you want) and i also add some stars effect and waving effect and also few storm lightning effect like the ship is sailing in the sea during a storm and its looks super cool! its also match and fit perfect to the star map near it and blend great! in the room (windows) you also have few effects thats are very hard to see in the video but its looks very nice in person. you have flickering effects and also you can change color to each window! each window have his own addressable pixel and each one making different effect most of the time.
when the ship gets hit you have a synced strobe light in any color you want (default is warm white). its also synced perfect to the sound and video on the screen! after the strobe effect you have fire effect like the ship just got on fire. both effects are on the ship and also inside the room (windows) and after that the ship is back to normal.
there is a lot more effects but because of the frame rate in my camera its very hard to see it and i promise you its looks perfect in person and i worked so hard to sync it to the game and the video with the sound and you can see it in the video below (not all effects are in the video) btw its looks much better with the glass in the game!

Wow! This looks stunning!

#84 4 years ago

Does the LED effects project into the hull? It would be cool if the red flashing was also coming from the opening in the side where the ball hits.

#85 4 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

Does the LED effects project into the hull? It would be cool if the red flashing was also coming from the opening in the side where the ball hits.

wait to see the video. but no the leds are not from the hole of the ship but you are welcome to add some leds there if you want.

Quoted from arzoo:

In that video it looks like the staircase and helm are centered on the deck.

check the video in the movie not the making off and also google more about that ship also there is a reason its like that. this is the way i design it and im not going to change it

#86 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

What an amazing video! Thanks for sharing this!

Wow! This looks stunning!

yes this video is great and there is a lot more but not in youtube....
thank you very much

#87 4 years ago

check the video in the movie not the making off and also google more about that ship also there is a reason its like that. this is the way i design it and im not going to change it

Sorry, wasn't expecting you to make any changes, just curious about your design decisions, which you explained, thanks.

#88 4 years ago

and here is the video

i decide to make this area little bit darker with darker blue (you can change to any color you want) and i also add some stars effect and waving effect and also few storm lightning effect like the ship is sailing in the sea at night during a storm and its looks super cool! its also match and fit perfect to the star map near it and blend great! in the room (windows) you also have few effects thats are very hard to see in the video but its looks very nice in person. you have flickering effects and also you can change color to each window! each window have his own addressable pixel and each one making different effect most of the time.

#89 4 years ago

Looks awesome

#90 4 years ago

wow! great job!

#91 4 years ago

The lighting effects are very impressive!

#93 4 years ago

Great job and attention to detail! I'll be signing up for it.

#94 4 years ago

It looks fantastic!!!

This is my favorite part.

#95 4 years ago

Add me to the list with lighting effects

#96 4 years ago

Is the list open yet?

Does it come with the barrels and crates?

#97 4 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Is the list open yet?
Does it come with the barrels and crates?

List will open tomorrow at 12 noon EDT.
Yes its comes with all of what you see in the photos. Please read the first post on this thread for more info.

#98 4 years ago

I sent you a private message but I want one! Thanks again for making it. Awesome. I'll take the one with everything!

#99 4 years ago

and here is the video

Great, but I think there should be a battle ready crew on deck.
Deck looks strangely barren.

#100 4 years ago

i want one now

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 35.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
Protection
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
There are 1,276 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 26.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-potc-new-very-detailed-hms-endeavour-ship-top-/page/2?hl=evh347 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.