IMG_20210301_154105 (resized).jpg
IMG_20210301_155044 (resized).jpg
The Art of Pinball Pirates Button Surround (resized).jpg
2021-2-12 POTC (resized).jpg
7D9BF725-A3C3-41EE-B3B1-D87B4F1094E2 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1167 (resized).jpeg
2E397A13-2ABC-420E-8633-0DAA9568609C (resized).jpeg
D6F475C8-A5BD-416A-A598-12526DEF73AC (resized).jpeg
There are 1,276 posts in this topic. You are on page 25 of 26.
#1201 3 years ago

Doh! You know something is great when it also works upside down!

#1202 3 years ago

Another great mod Lior. Looks great on my SE.

Thanks again.

7D9BF725-A3C3-41EE-B3B1-D87B4F1094E2 (resized).jpeg7D9BF725-A3C3-41EE-B3B1-D87B4F1094E2 (resized).jpeg
#1203 3 years ago

Just received, installed, and now digging it Lior! Arrr!

2021-2-12 POTC (resized).jpg2021-2-12 POTC (resized).jpg

#1204 3 years ago

Thanks to Pinside, we are almost sold out of the latest creation from The Art Of Pinball - The Pirates Of The Caribbean Sculpted Action Button Lockdown Bar Mod.

There are only 9 left...

https://littleshopofgames.com/shop/the-art-of-pinball/jersey-jack-pinball-pirates-of-the-caribbean-sculpted-action-button-by-art-of-pinball/

liorillusion LSOG LSOG-Dave Estenze King_Jelly Pirates of the Caribbean Pirates of the Caribbean (LE) Pirates of the Caribbean (CE)
The Art of Pinball Pirates Button Surround (resized).jpgThe Art of Pinball Pirates Button Surround (resized).jpg

#1205 3 years ago

You lucky bastards that own that pin also get some great mods. Enjoy!!!

#1206 3 years ago

I got my Action button cover for Pirates today.
Wow, pictures don't do it justice.
Excellent detail.

Need to install it still, so no pic. Sorry.

#1207 3 years ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

wait to see it in person its not red. its orange - pink. photos have a lot of contrast.

Any US distributor?

1 week later
#1209 3 years ago

Can anyone tell me if it's normal for the HMS mod to flicker the lights all the time? When the ship is sunk the light show is much more intense, but at all other times it still seems like the galley is on fire?

#1210 3 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

Can anyone tell me if it's normal for the HMS mod to flicker the lights all the time? When the ship is sunk the light show is much more intense, but at all other times it still seems like the galley is on fire?

No its a Error. you need to calibrate your sensor. send me pm we will do a video call.

#1211 3 years ago

Good morning all,I was lucky enough to acquire a potc just a month ago. Thanks to pinside I was able to discover this community and among other fabulous mods proposed for this machine. It is already beautiful from the outset, but with what you offer it becomes a work of art. I wanted to share with you my joy after having received and installed these two magnificent objects today. These are my first mods and I hope there will be plenty more.I was not lucky enough to have this machine early enough to be able to take advantage of the "hms" offer, but hey .. You have to know how to be happy with what you have and not to be disappointed with what you will have could have !!Thank you in any case for this superb creation.Herewith some photos,Good flipp to all

IMG_20210301_154105 (resized).jpgIMG_20210301_154105 (resized).jpgIMG_20210301_154208 (resized).jpgIMG_20210301_154208 (resized).jpgIMG_20210301_155044 (resized).jpgIMG_20210301_155044 (resized).jpgIMG_20210301_155120 (resized).jpgIMG_20210301_155120 (resized).jpg
#1212 3 years ago
Quoted from Stef95:

Good morning all,I was lucky enough to acquire a potc just a month ago. Thanks to pinside I was able to discover this community and among other fabulous mods proposed for this machine. It is already beautiful from the outset, but with what you offer it becomes a work of art. I wanted to share with you my joy after having received and installed these two magnificent objects today. These are my first mods and I hope there will be plenty more.I was not lucky enough to have this machine early enough to be able to take advantage of the "hms" offer, but hey .. You have to know how to be happy with what you have and not to be disappointed with what you will have could have !!Thank you in any case for this superb creation.Herewith some photos,Good flipp to all
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thank you very very much!
its looks like you got them from Freddy's pinball paradise. he just got today my POTC plastic covers back in stock.
im always happy to see new customers feedbacks
and dont worry about the HMS i really recommend to wait...

Enjoy your new mods!

#1213 3 years ago

Well, suddenly I could not resist I ordered the plastic covers last night !!!
On the other hand lior you will be half responsible for my divorce if it continues
I love pinball but I also love my wife.
I will repost a photo once installed,
See you soon

#1214 3 years ago
Quoted from Stef95:

Well, suddenly I could not resist I ordered the plastic covers last night !!!
On the other hand lior you will be half responsible for my divorce if it continues
I love pinball but I also love my wife.
I will repost a photo once installed,
See you soon

Lol
Thanks! family and wife is before the hobby...
waiting for your photo

BTW Freddy also have the bumpers

2 weeks later
#1215 3 years ago

Comme promis voici les photos des mods. Je les ai installé cet après midi, C est vraiment trop beau. Merci pour cette superbe création. Pour les pare chocs pop, j ai commandé le kit avec Jack rotatif. Du coup les pare chocs sont inclus avec.. Les tiens sont très beau mais je n ai qu un potc.. Dans l attente de nouveaux mods de ta part

IMG_20210319_185108 (resized).jpgIMG_20210319_185108 (resized).jpgIMG_20210319_185220 (resized).jpgIMG_20210319_185220 (resized).jpg
1 month later
#1216 2 years ago

Can someone please pm me the instructions for Lior's HMS mod?

#1217 2 years ago

OOOps read this wrong!

#1218 2 years ago
Quoted from dgposter:

Sent you a PM.

#1219 2 years ago
Quoted from dgposter:

Lior didn't provide paper instructions with this mod. It had a QR code that took you to the instructions.

2 months later
#1220 2 years ago

I heard there was a video out there on how to install HMS mod, but I cannot find it, I like video better then printed instructions, does anyone know where it is?
Thanks

1 month later
#1221 2 years ago

Hi, any chance of a new dauntless run? It looks too cool. ( got all your other mods on my Potc ) Etienne

#1222 2 years ago
Quoted from etien:

Hi, any chance of a new dauntless run? It looks too cool. ( got all your other mods on my Potc ) Etienne

Not likely. Lior stated it was limited to 100 and that was it.

4 weeks later
#1223 2 years ago

I am installing the ship mod and the QR code no longer functions for the instructions. Can someone tell me where it plugs in and what position the light strip should go? I've installed one before but it was a long time ago so I got as far as that.

#1224 2 years ago
Quoted from thegamedoc:

I am installing the ship mod and the QR code no longer functions for the instructions. Can someone tell me where it plugs in and what position the light strip should go? I've installed one before but it was a long time ago so I got as far as that.

I PM'ed you a link to my copy of the instructions.

3 months later
#1225 2 years ago

if anyone is SELLING their LCD & HMS, please PM me .

Thanks

#1226 2 years ago
Quoted from Sixtieskid:

if anyone is SELLING their LCD & HMS, please PM me .
Thanks

You'll die when you'll see backmarket hms Price...

#1227 2 years ago
Quoted from Jjlp:

I found the LCD and now I’m looking for the HMS …….

#1228 2 years ago
Quoted from Jjlp:

price may not be an issue for some buyers that want the best...

#1229 2 years ago
Quoted from Jjlp:

What is current price on a new never installed one?

#1230 2 years ago
Quoted from rgzpinx:

Last one a saw goest around 1500/2000$... For a 3d print it is just ridiculous

#1231 2 years ago
Quoted from Jjlp:

Last one a saw goest around 1500/2000$... For a 3d print it is just ridiculous

It’s not a 3d print it’s actually pored in a form but still ridiculous at $1500

#1232 2 years ago
Quoted from rgzpinx:

Only 100 in total ever produced and I'd bet they're all installed!

#1233 2 years ago
Quoted from Mrsiyufy:

It’s not a 3d print it’s actually pored in a form but still ridiculous at $1500

FYI, according to Lior, the HMS was (mostly) 3D printed.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-jurassic-park-sculpted-mods-by-the-art-of-pinball/page/8#post-6346164

#1234 2 years ago
Quoted from Jjlp:

La dernière scie tourne autour de 1500/2000$... Pour une impression 3d c'est juste ridicule

Ridiculous, I don't know. When you drop 30,000 dollars or more on a CE, it's more than 1,500 dollars. And that's not a criticism, if I had the money I'd buy both!

#1235 2 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

Only 100 in total ever produced and I'd bet they're all installed!

I have my HMS NIB. I haven't installed it yet either. Too many other projects in front of it.

#1236 2 years ago
Quoted from Stef95:

Ridiculous, I don't know. When you drop 30,000 dollars or more on a CE, it's more than 1,500 dollars. And that's not a criticism, if I had the money I'd buy both!

I bought my ce 30k but i'll Never put 2k in hms, its cool but if you have a close look on it, it didnt worth it for sure!

#1237 2 years ago

The HMS is so awesome.... CE's are going for 30K?! Holy cow!

2 months later
#1238 2 years ago

anyone have an LCD surround mod that they would sell?

2 months later
#1239 1 year ago

Someone in another POTC thread mentioned they picked up the HSM mod in the "second run". Anyone know if Lior did a second batch beyond the original 100?

#1240 1 year ago

Hi there,

Got a little problem with my endeavor, the light strip above has a 3 cables (black, blue and red)
Unfortunatly after i moved my machine i noticed the blue and red got disconnected.
Would anyone know or could indicate where they should go so i can solder them again?

Thanks

IMG_9100 (resized).jpgIMG_9100 (resized).jpg
#1241 1 year ago
Quoted from skwal:

Hi there,
Got a little problem with my endeavor, the light strip above has a 3 cables (black, blue and red)
Unfortunatly after i moved my machine i noticed the blue and red got disconnected.
Would anyone know or could indicate where they should go so i can solder them again?
Thanks
[quoted image]

Anyone? Thx

2 months later
#1242 1 year ago

anyone willing to sell any of their potc mods? they all seem to be sold out elsewhere.

thanks

#1243 1 year ago
Quoted from cleanandlevel:

anyone willing to sell any of their potc mods? they all seem to be sold out elsewhere.
thanks

I have all the mods which I'll sell for $20k. I'll also throw in a free POTC LE!

#1244 1 year ago

Thank you very very much!
and dont worry about the HMS i really recommend to wait...

What did Lior mean with this comment a year ago?

#1245 1 year ago
Quoted from cleanandlevel:

thanks

Looks like you can still get the action and plastic covers sculpts at Little Shop of Games...

https://littleshopofgames.com/product-category/the-art-of-pinball/jersey-jack-pinball-pirates-of-the-caribbean/

8 months later
#1246 9 months ago

No, we are not posting on the wrong thread
Not sure if you saw our last news, but we moved to a new studio. We found something we made before to POTC during the move but never finished it.
Soon. in a few months, we will post here one or two creations for this game.
we are going to make only ONE RUN for this creation. so after we finish cast and shipping all orders, we will not make more, and the item won't be a stock item!
so I really recommend following this thread not to miss it. It's something much better than the HMS and also interactive with the game.
There is no list and no info yet. just in a few months

https://www.instagram.com/lior_theartofpinball/

Our last news
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-toy-story-4-sculpted-mods-by-the-art-of-pinball/page/5#post-7625755

Thank you guys

#1247 9 months ago

Put me on the list ( sorry could not resist )

#1248 9 months ago

No, we are not posting on the wrong thread
Not sure if you saw our last news, but we moved to a new studio. We found something we made before to POTC during the move but never finished it.
we are going to make only ONE RUN for this creation. so after we finish cast and shipping all orders, we will not make more, and the item won't be a stock item!
so I really recommend following this thread not to miss it. It's something much better than the HMS and also interactive with the game.
Our last news
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-toy-story-4-sculpted-mods-by-the-art-of-pinball/page/5#post-7625755
Thank you guys

Is it going to be buy direct or thru little shop of games ?

#1249 9 months ago
Quoted from liorillusion:No, we are not posting on the wrong thread
Our last news
Thank you guys

Can’t wait!

#1250 9 months ago
Quoted from Mrsiyufy:

Is it going to be buy direct or thru little shop of games ?

Here in pinside only direct from us. its not going to be a stock item.
it's like we did 5 years ago.
we will make a list and when we will ship the item to the last one in the list we will not make more and will not take any more orders.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
29,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Frisco, TX
$ 39.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 32.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Vernon, BC
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 49.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 24.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,276 posts in this topic. You are on page 25 of 26.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-potc-new-very-detailed-hms-endeavour-ship-top-/page/25?hl=mrsiyufy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.