IMG_20210301_154105 (resized).jpg
IMG_20210301_155044 (resized).jpg
The Art of Pinball Pirates Button Surround (resized).jpg
2021-2-12 POTC (resized).jpg
7D9BF725-A3C3-41EE-B3B1-D87B4F1094E2 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1167 (resized).jpeg
2E397A13-2ABC-420E-8633-0DAA9568609C (resized).jpeg
D6F475C8-A5BD-416A-A598-12526DEF73AC (resized).jpeg
There are 1,276 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 26.
#1051 3 years ago

Really cool Lior. pm sent.

#1052 3 years ago

Purchased and thank you!

#1053 3 years ago

Paid and survey completed. Another brilliant work of art!!!

#1054 3 years ago

Paid and survey completed! As always, thanks Lior!

#1055 3 years ago

WOW! Payment and survey sent

#1056 3 years ago

These look so damn good. Payment sent, and survey completed.

#1057 3 years ago

How long till the first batch of 60 sells out?

#1058 3 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

How long till the first batch of 60 sells out?

soon. i have only few left for the first run

thank you guys

#1059 3 years ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

soon. i have only few left for the first run
thank you guys

Definitely in! Just had to check on some stuff before I committed, like....officially, officially.

Lior is the best!

#1060 3 years ago

if you like my creation you are welcome to join to my journey to the hobbit topper
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-journey-to-the-hobbit-topper

#1061 3 years ago

if you like my creation you are welcome to join to my journey to the hobbit topper
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-journey-to-the-hobbit-topper

That topper is amazing. I would buy hobbit just to put that topper on it.

#1062 3 years ago

some updates about production.

there is few places left for the plastic covers and there is few people who didn't respond yet.
i decide to make the CE version limited for 25 pieces ONLY!

all pop bumpers are sold out but new stock will be in 2-3 months.

HMS run 6 is on the work right now and i will keep the work of it after the holiday.
HMS run 7 is 65% casted and its looks like maybe i will do it with 6 run together to save shipping time

guys please STOP ask me about HMS there is no more and no one cancel and i will not sell you one for higher price please respect!

from tomorrow my country is in 1 month lock down so its mean no production, no studio, no casting and no workers.... the good news is im doing HMS from home. we also have holiday tomorrow its new year holiday and this month we have 3 holidays!!!! but all in lock down...

so this month will be full time on HMS and sculpting new mods (not for POTC) im still not 100% back to work because some health issues thats im trying to solve. will do my best to ship all on time!

thank you

#1063 3 years ago

Get well

#1064 3 years ago

because my country is in lockdown for 1 month and will see how it goes after.... all orders will be with 1 month delay but not HMS.
HMS shipping time will not change (im working on it from home). new plastics and new orders of pop bumpers + 1 month for now (same for hobbit mods).

2 places left for CE version of the plastics covers.
first run almost closed.

1 week later
#1065 3 years ago

some updates....

working on 6th run and my plan is to ship it in 2-3 weeks.

i finally finish with the 7 run casting and i throw away all the molds. i also made changes at home and in studio and we are now not using 3D printers at all.
because of that i decide to make 1 HMS for my self and in the future i will MAYBE sell the prototype that i made and its the one you see in my photos. its have wrong colors and have no 2k clear coat and the material is not same and strong as the production and also have some damage thats im not going to fix. no NOT NEED to send me message with offers about it i will just delete your messages. i will decide what to do with my prototype in the late late future and its will be in auction for sure and the highest bid wins or its will be donated to charity.

lockdown is shit. i cant go to studio and i didn't work yet on the production of the sculpted plastics. right now im working only on the HMS from home and some hobbit mods thats ready to paint and most of the time im making new sculpts. right now there is a plan for more mods for POTC but not soon.

NO I DONT HAVE EXTRA HMS FOR SALE! SOLD OUT!

thank you

#1066 3 years ago

pop bumpers are out of stock again. i will make more very soon after shipping all HMS

for people who live in Europe you can now get my mods from Freddy's pinball paradise!
price is much better than my prices because of shipping and taxes in Europe.
he will get my sculpted plastic soon and more mods will come to his shop soon!

http://www.shop.freddys-pinball-paradise.de/index.php?n=7&e=50&m=&p=1&o=1&guid=&l=1&q=&s=x

BannerFinal02 (resized).jpgBannerFinal02 (resized).jpg

1 week later
#1067 3 years ago

production update.
HMS 6th run need to assemble all parts together and clear coat. will be shipped in 2 weeks MAX
run 7 of the HMS will be sent out until February. its all ready for sanding and painting. im sure its will be shipped sooner im just taking risk of delays.

plastic covers.
we are still in lockdown so i cant go to studio. im working from home. i cant start cast new mods and to make new molds. my plan is to ship all plastic cover orders still as i promise. right now all of my mods was shipped on time
in 25 of October we should go back to work but schools will still be off and most of my workers have kids so we will be back to work but not 100%
the good news is now i have more free time to sculpt new mod and there is surprise for all HMS owners!

from now all orders and new orders on new mods will be as pre order with unknow shipping time but i will do my best to ship them asap.
pre order prices will be lower. and after production when the items will be stock the price will go up.

JP stern owners. there is few new mods that i will reveal today and during this month!
GNR owners and feature GNR owners. i recommend you to wait for some really cool sculpts and topper to this game.

thank you

#1068 3 years ago

when you are in lock down and you need to improvise a paint booth
clear coat for 6th run
shipping soon!

22222222 (resized).jpg22222222 (resized).jpg

#1069 3 years ago

GNR Future owners?
coming soon. very soon....
Banner-ComingSoon (resized).jpgBanner-ComingSoon (resized).jpg

#1070 3 years ago

Damn you, more money out of my pocket.

#1071 3 years ago

GNR Future owners?
coming soon. very soon....
[quoted image]

Can’t wait, hope you have a lockdown bar sculpt and maybe one to go around the plunger since I missed out on the CE

#1072 3 years ago

production update

shipping of the 6th run of the HMS will be THIS WEEK
right after that i will work on run 7 so i can finish it asap so i will be free to work on the plastic covers and on GNR and JP mods
lockdown is almost finish just need to wait to bring the kids back to school to get most of my workers back to work.

this is a LAST CALL to all of the people who thinking about buying my POTC mods. im casting only 10 pieces extra of each mod (not HMS) and thats will be the stock. not casting more soon! there will be a extra mod for the HMS later next year but right now my plan is GNR and JP i will maybe get back to POTC next year

thank you guys

#1073 3 years ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

Can’t wait, hope you have a lockdown bar sculpt and maybe one to go around the plunger since I missed out on the CE

you will be happy that you miss the CE
more details very soon!

#1074 3 years ago

you will be happy that you miss the CE
more details very soon!

I got the CE on its way. Hopefully something for me to

#1075 3 years ago
Quoted from Antron77:

I got the CE on its way. Hopefully something for me to

yes sure its will be better than the factory toys

#1076 3 years ago

Oh man I'm dying to know

#1077 3 years ago

6th run tracking number just sent! check your pm
you should get it in Friday
pickup is tomorrow

enjoy and post photos

#1078 3 years ago

Hey all -

My house is under renovation and all games packed up so I’ve not had the chance to install the Dauntless mod. Rooting around today I decided to just unpack POTC and do it. Only - I cant find the instructions! I have a hard time believing I overlooked them since Lior puts so much work into them.

Just have a couple questions: is there a video or PDF?

If not, where do i plug in the mod? And where do the plastic mounts go?

Thanks...

#1079 3 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Hey all -
My house is under renovation and all games packed up so I’ve not had the chance to install the Dauntless mod. Rooting around today I decided to just unpack POTC and do it. Only - I cant find the instructions! I have a hard time believing I overlooked them since Lior puts so much work into them.
Just have a couple questions: is there a video or PDF?
If not, where do i plug in the mod? And where do the plastic mounts go?
Thanks...

the manual glued to the box.
you CANT install the mod without reading the manual!
you are always welcome to send me message and get the manual by link

#1080 3 years ago

You are an incredibly gifted artist!
Requesting a Willy Wonka Wonkatania(boat) and Wonkamobile(crazy car) request in your spare time of course.
Fantastic stuff. I don't own any of the games you're making improvements for but I followed and favorited a bunch of them anyway because the work is incredible.
That Hobbit one off is EPIC and unrivaled!

r/
Mike

#1081 3 years ago

the manual glued to the box.
you CANT install the mod without reading the manual!
you are always welcome to send me message and get the manual by link

Got it! Thanks Lior!

#1082 3 years ago
Quoted from mikepmcs:

You are an incredibly gifted artist!
Requesting a Willy Wonka Wonkatania(boat) and Wonkamobile(crazy car) request in your spare time of course.
Fantastic stuff. I don't own any of the games you're making improvements for but I followed and favorited a bunch of them anyway because the work is incredible.
That Hobbit one off is EPIC and unrivaled!
r/
Mike

Thank you very very much.
unfortunately Wonka will need be on my list. im not fan of this game...
thank you again

#1083 3 years ago

Happy Customer!

914E43ED-2DA6-4405-B330-1003BE11D713 (resized).jpeg914E43ED-2DA6-4405-B330-1003BE11D713 (resized).jpeg
#1084 3 years ago

FINALLY im back to the studio!
working hard on finishing all sculpted plastic covers.
working also on HMS from home and its will be shipped sooner from what i post!

the gift that i made for the sculpted plastic just arrived. people will buy the mod just for this gift! its soooo awesome!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

Thank you guys

#1085 3 years ago

Awesome, can't wait!!!

#1086 3 years ago

Yay!

#1088 3 years ago

production updates!

HMS last run will be shipped until the end of November max!
hard to believe that i finally almost finish with this complicated mod and made 100 pieces. its over 6900 parts that i connect and painted by hand!!!!
this mod MUST win the mod of the year in TWIPY so make sure to vote for it!
i also cant believe that i shipped all on the time i promise!

European costumers
shipping going very soon to Freddy so if you want one of my mods i recommend to send email now to save a spot!

sculpted plastic
i already cast 25% of all parts. we are now working on that in the studio and i will ship it on time

new mod for POTC?
yes i have 3 more ideas for POTC and i said i will take some brake from POTC
BUT during my work on GNR i got one great idea and i said i must make it asap so im sculpting it right now and i will post it soon but production will be for 50 pieces only. its not limited but we are busy in the studio so im going to make just 50 for now.

Thank you guys

#1089 3 years ago

production updates!
HMS last run will be shipped until the end of November max!
hard to believe that i finally almost finish with this complicated mod and made 100 pieces. its over 6900 parts that i connect and painted by hand!!!!
this mod MUST win the mod of the year in TWIPY so make sure to vote for it!
i also cant believe that i shipped all on the time i promise!
European costumers
shipping going very soon to Freddy so if you want one of my mods i recommend to send email now to save a spot!
sculpted plastic
i already cast 25% of all parts. we are now working on that in the studio and i will ship it on time
new mod for POTC?
yes i have 3 more ideas for POTC and i said i will take some brake from POTC
BUT during my work on GNR i got one great idea and i said i must make it asap so im sculpting it right now and i will post it soon but production will be for 50 pieces only. its not limited but we are busy in the studio so im going to make just 50 for now.
Thank you guys

Awesome!!

#1091 3 years ago

production update!!!!!
this is after casting, sanding and painting first layer.
painting now the first run and its will be ready next week! so get ready to get package from me!
i love this mod!!!!66c339af-7f91-4114-8e60-3642a4c41185 (resized).jpg66c339af-7f91-4114-8e60-3642a4c41185 (resized).jpg698d8dcd-be7d-4e19-adc8-292e6f456613 (resized).jpg698d8dcd-be7d-4e19-adc8-292e6f456613 (resized).jpgc34dccf0-6c89-4c2c-be23-0332713a7410 (resized).jpgc34dccf0-6c89-4c2c-be23-0332713a7410 (resized).jpg

#1092 3 years ago

will try to ship ALL HMS orders until next Monday and also 20 orders of the plastic covers include the CE versions!
first time that im making production of 50 mods to POTC before i reveal it. no one saw it also my close friends!
will open sales when production will ready to ship.

if you have GNR make sure to check my thread
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-guns-n-roses-sculpted-mods-by-the-art-of-pinball

#1093 3 years ago

i just pack the last run of the HMS. im super happy that i finish all before the time i promise and i must say it was very complicated mod to make who toke many hours. Thank you very much for supporting this project and make sure to vote for it as the best mod for 2020 in TWIPY because it really is!

you will get the your package in Friday - Monday please check your messages for tracking number. i upgrade all packages to 24 hours delivery!

if you miss the HMS and if you own the HMS you don't want to miss one of my next mods.
no there is no better version for HMS and no im not going to make more HMS this will be HUGE upgrade for the HMS that i made who can also installed on the JJP version. you really don't want to miss it because its going to be limited again!

shipping 20 plastic covers next week!

Thank you very much guys for all of your support.

#1094 3 years ago

Yep, just got the email confirmation and tracking info! Very excited. Thanks!

#1095 3 years ago

its looks like all the people got the HMS
i will be very happy to get some photos! there is some people who bought not glued props for the HMS and the pop bumpers and i will be happy to see how you made it look!

there will be a big giveaway soon about all of this photos of my mods

#1096 3 years ago

it's my birthday on 11/18. To celebrate, I am doing a birthday week sale! This will also serve as the Art of Pinball's Black Friday sale, so don't wait to get in on the savingsBirthday post (resized).jpgBirthday post (resized).jpg

#1097 3 years ago

Mine arrived. Will do some photos after install. On average, about how much time to expect for installation?

#1098 3 years ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

Mine arrived. Will do some photos after install. On average, about how much time to expect for installation?

mmmm its cane be done in 10-15 min but make sure to make right gap and to install the sensor correct

#1099 3 years ago

IM IN LOVE!!!!!
i really love this mod. i just toke it home from studio to pack it and ship and i place 20 sets on table and its just looks fantastic!
its one of my favorite creations. its have so many details and so many combination of painting and you will never believe its resin you will think its real wood
i cant wait until you will get them and i really want to see the CE install.

as you se i have 20 ready to ship BUT im not going to ship it this week because im making a giveaway and also as i promise there is special gift for this mod so i decide to change the packing to something more valuable to all of my mods. so i will upgrade all shipping's for 24 hours service for free and i will get the new packages in Friday - Sunday.

guys please do not forget to post photos from this mod i really love it!!!!

i have another 20 who will be ready to ship next week

click on the photo to se better resolution
20201116_232243 (resized).jpg20201116_232243 (resized).jpg

#1100 3 years ago

They look great

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 32.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

24,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Frisco, TX
$ 38.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 28.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Vernon, BC
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 19.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Smithtown, NY
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 24.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 1,276 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 26.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-potc-new-very-detailed-hms-endeavour-ship-top-/page/22?hl=heater and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.