New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 263769)

JJP Pirates of the Caribbean - Sculpted mods by THE ART OF PINBALL **NEW MOD**

By liorillusion

7 months ago

Topic Stats

• 1,083 posts
  • 136 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by evh347
  • Topic is favorited by 85 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 181 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

914E43ED-2DA6-4405-B330-1003BE11D713 (resized).jpeg
Banner-ComingSoon (resized).jpg
22222222 (resized).jpg
BannerFinal02 (resized).jpg
20200912_172305 (resized).jpg
20200912_164912 (resized).jpg
post 5 (resized).jpg
post 6 (resized).jpg
post 4 (resized).jpg
post 2 (resized).jpg
post 3 (resized).jpg
post 1 (resized).jpg
56787E01-76A9-4C83-88FE-08293A4A6BC9 (resized).jpeg
D1043BA0-A938-4A24-ABBF-6EB5C6A0F9C1 (resized).jpeg
870e01ba111a41472498805c4e8b1ff14a9422f5 (resized).jpg
C3B091D0-D5C7-4FD3-8EAD-D67B98413BBA (resized).jpeg

There are 1083 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 22.
#1051 36 days ago

Really cool Lior. pm sent.

#1052 36 days ago

Purchased and thank you!

#1053 36 days ago

Paid and survey completed. Another brilliant work of art!!!

#1054 36 days ago

Paid and survey completed! As always, thanks Lior!

#1055 36 days ago

WOW! Payment and survey sent

#1056 36 days ago

These look so damn good. Payment sent, and survey completed.

#1057 36 days ago

How long till the first batch of 60 sells out?

#1058 36 days ago
Quoted from Toucanf16:

How long till the first batch of 60 sells out?

soon. i have only few left for the first run

thank you guys

#1059 34 days ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

soon. i have only few left for the first run
thank you guys

Definitely in! Just had to check on some stuff before I committed, like....officially, officially.

Lior is the best!

#1060 33 days ago

if you like my creation you are welcome to join to my journey to the hobbit topper
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-journey-to-the-hobbit-topper

#1061 33 days ago

if you like my creation you are welcome to join to my journey to the hobbit topper
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-journey-to-the-hobbit-topper

That topper is amazing. I would buy hobbit just to put that topper on it.

#1062 32 days ago

some updates about production.

there is few places left for the plastic covers and there is few people who didn't respond yet.
i decide to make the CE version limited for 25 pieces ONLY!

all pop bumpers are sold out but new stock will be in 2-3 months.

HMS run 6 is on the work right now and i will keep the work of it after the holiday.
HMS run 7 is 65% casted and its looks like maybe i will do it with 6 run together to save shipping time

guys please STOP ask me about HMS there is no more and no one cancel and i will not sell you one for higher price please respect!

from tomorrow my country is in 1 month lock down so its mean no production, no studio, no casting and no workers.... the good news is im doing HMS from home. we also have holiday tomorrow its new year holiday and this month we have 3 holidays!!!! but all in lock down...

so this month will be full time on HMS and sculpting new mods (not for POTC) im still not 100% back to work because some health issues thats im trying to solve. will do my best to ship all on time!

thank you

#1063 32 days ago

Get well

#1064 27 days ago

because my country is in lockdown for 1 month and will see how it goes after.... all orders will be with 1 month delay but not HMS.
HMS shipping time will not change (im working on it from home). new plastics and new orders of pop bumpers + 1 month for now (same for hobbit mods).

2 places left for CE version of the plastics covers.
first run almost closed.

1 week later
#1065 20 days ago

some updates....

working on 6th run and my plan is to ship it in 2-3 weeks.

i finally finish with the 7 run casting and i throw away all the molds. i also made changes at home and in studio and we are now not using 3D printers at all.
because of that i decide to make 1 HMS for my self and in the future i will MAYBE sell the prototype that i made and its the one you see in my photos. its have wrong colors and have no 2k clear coat and the material is not same and strong as the production and also have some damage thats im not going to fix. no NOT NEED to send me message with offers about it i will just delete your messages. i will decide what to do with my prototype in the late late future and its will be in auction for sure and the highest bid wins or its will be donated to charity.

lockdown is shit. i cant go to studio and i didn't work yet on the production of the sculpted plastics. right now im working only on the HMS from home and some hobbit mods thats ready to paint and most of the time im making new sculpts. right now there is a plan for more mods for POTC but not soon.

NO I DONT HAVE EXTRA HMS FOR SALE! SOLD OUT!

thank you

#1066 18 days ago

pop bumpers are out of stock again. i will make more very soon after shipping all HMS

for people who live in Europe you can now get my mods from Freddy's pinball paradise!
price is much better than my prices because of shipping and taxes in Europe.
he will get my sculpted plastic soon and more mods will come to his shop soon!

http://www.shop.freddys-pinball-paradise.de/index.php?n=7&e=50&m=&p=1&o=1&guid=&l=1&q=&s=x

BannerFinal02 (resized).jpg

1 week later
#1067 10 days ago

production update.
HMS 6th run need to assemble all parts together and clear coat. will be shipped in 2 weeks MAX
run 7 of the HMS will be sent out until February. its all ready for sanding and painting. im sure its will be shipped sooner im just taking risk of delays.

plastic covers.
we are still in lockdown so i cant go to studio. im working from home. i cant start cast new mods and to make new molds. my plan is to ship all plastic cover orders still as i promise. right now all of my mods was shipped on time
in 25 of October we should go back to work but schools will still be off and most of my workers have kids so we will be back to work but not 100%
the good news is now i have more free time to sculpt new mod and there is surprise for all HMS owners!

from now all orders and new orders on new mods will be as pre order with unknow shipping time but i will do my best to ship them asap.
pre order prices will be lower. and after production when the items will be stock the price will go up.

JP stern owners. there is few new mods that i will reveal today and during this month!
GNR owners and feature GNR owners. i recommend you to wait for some really cool sculpts and topper to this game.

thank you

#1068 8 days ago

when you are in lock down and you need to improvise a paint booth
clear coat for 6th run
shipping soon!

22222222 (resized).jpg

#1069 7 days ago

GNR Future owners?
coming soon. very soon....
Banner-ComingSoon (resized).jpg

#1070 7 days ago

Damn you, more money out of my pocket.

#1071 7 days ago

GNR Future owners?
coming soon. very soon....
[quoted image]

Can’t wait, hope you have a lockdown bar sculpt and maybe one to go around the plunger since I missed out on the CE

#1072 6 days ago

production update

shipping of the 6th run of the HMS will be THIS WEEK
right after that i will work on run 7 so i can finish it asap so i will be free to work on the plastic covers and on GNR and JP mods
lockdown is almost finish just need to wait to bring the kids back to school to get most of my workers back to work.

this is a LAST CALL to all of the people who thinking about buying my POTC mods. im casting only 10 pieces extra of each mod (not HMS) and thats will be the stock. not casting more soon! there will be a extra mod for the HMS later next year but right now my plan is GNR and JP i will maybe get back to POTC next year

thank you guys

#1073 6 days ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

Can’t wait, hope you have a lockdown bar sculpt and maybe one to go around the plunger since I missed out on the CE

you will be happy that you miss the CE
more details very soon!

#1074 6 days ago

you will be happy that you miss the CE
more details very soon!

I got the CE on its way. Hopefully something for me to

#1075 6 days ago
Quoted from Antron77:

I got the CE on its way. Hopefully something for me to

yes sure its will be better than the factory toys

#1076 6 days ago

Oh man I'm dying to know

#1077 5 days ago

6th run tracking number just sent! check your pm
you should get it in Friday
pickup is tomorrow

enjoy and post photos

#1078 2 days ago

Hey all -

My house is under renovation and all games packed up so I’ve not had the chance to install the Dauntless mod. Rooting around today I decided to just unpack POTC and do it. Only - I cant find the instructions! I have a hard time believing I overlooked them since Lior puts so much work into them.

Just have a couple questions: is there a video or PDF?

If not, where do i plug in the mod? And where do the plastic mounts go?

Thanks...

#1079 2 days ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Hey all -
My house is under renovation and all games packed up so I’ve not had the chance to install the Dauntless mod. Rooting around today I decided to just unpack POTC and do it. Only - I cant find the instructions! I have a hard time believing I overlooked them since Lior puts so much work into them.
Just have a couple questions: is there a video or PDF?
If not, where do i plug in the mod? And where do the plastic mounts go?
Thanks...

the manual glued to the box.
you CANT install the mod without reading the manual!
you are always welcome to send me message and get the manual by link

#1080 2 days ago

You are an incredibly gifted artist!
Requesting a Willy Wonka Wonkatania(boat) and Wonkamobile(crazy car) request in your spare time of course.
Fantastic stuff. I don't own any of the games you're making improvements for but I followed and favorited a bunch of them anyway because the work is incredible.
That Hobbit one off is EPIC and unrivaled!

r/
Mike

#1081 2 days ago

the manual glued to the box.
you CANT install the mod without reading the manual!
you are always welcome to send me message and get the manual by link

Got it! Thanks Lior!

#1082 1 day ago
Quoted from mikepmcs:

You are an incredibly gifted artist!
Requesting a Willy Wonka Wonkatania(boat) and Wonkamobile(crazy car) request in your spare time of course.
Fantastic stuff. I don't own any of the games you're making improvements for but I followed and favorited a bunch of them anyway because the work is incredible.
That Hobbit one off is EPIC and unrivaled!
r/
Mike

Thank you very very much.
unfortunately Wonka will need be on my list. im not fan of this game...
thank you again

#1083 1 day ago

Happy Customer!

914E43ED-2DA6-4405-B330-1003BE11D713 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Melbourne, VIC
$ 3.50
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Otsego, MN
20,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Myrtle Beach, SC
There are 1083 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 22.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside