IMG_20210301_154105 (resized).jpg
IMG_20210301_155044 (resized).jpg
The Art of Pinball Pirates Button Surround (resized).jpg
2021-2-12 POTC (resized).jpg
7D9BF725-A3C3-41EE-B3B1-D87B4F1094E2 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1167 (resized).jpeg
2E397A13-2ABC-420E-8633-0DAA9568609C (resized).jpeg
D6F475C8-A5BD-416A-A598-12526DEF73AC (resized).jpeg

There are 1,276 posts in this topic. You are on page 21 of 26.
#1001 3 years ago

Does that mean I am in the 5th run?
If so Woo Hooo! But I can still wait patiently for this work of art!!

#1002 3 years ago
Quoted from heni1977:

Does that mean I am in the 5th run?
If so Woo Hooo! But I can still wait patiently for this work of art!!

correct!
just did clear coat before 1 hour and waiting for fully dry. will work on electronic next week. just to solder and assemble.
if you choose FedEx you will get it in 2 weeks max

#1004 3 years ago

shipping 5th run will be tomorrow or in Tuesday!

shipping time:
6th run will be shipped in late October - December (all casting ready)
7 and last run will be shipped in late December - February (in casting progress)

NEW MOD
new mod is ready i can tell its made from few parts and not only one. i think its really improve the game look for all versions and also fit super good with my LCD cover and pop bumpers. i will start production of it in October and im making first just 50 that will be shipped in November - December. after that i will make 100 more but not sure when... i will reveal the mod this week in Facebook and Instagram first and only after few days in pinside. now most of my costumers are from the social media and not from pinside.

there is good news for stern owners i really recommend to WAIT! working on license....

#1005 3 years ago

5th run just shipped! pickup is tomorrow. check your pm for tracking numbers.
if you choose FedEx, i upgrade your shipping to 24 hours from pickup. without extra charge!

enjoy

#1006 3 years ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

5th run just shipped! pickup is tomorrow. check your pm for tracking numbers.
if you choose FedEx, i upgrade your shipping to 24 hours from pickup. without extra charge!
enjoy

I can’t wait! Thanks Lior!

#1007 3 years ago

Awesome of you! Can't wait!!

#1008 3 years ago

i just got 3 package back from the normal post service. they have a stupid new law about taxes and also they double the price and shipping service is still slow.
i cant make this taxes thing because its will not worth the cost and also the shipping charge is over FedEx.

so if you didn't upgrade the shipping to fedex now its MUST. its only 18$ for 48 hours shipping.
if you dont want to pay extra shipping charge i can understand and i can full refund your order.
i dont have any option to ship with USPS or normal post office also to Europe or AU anymore also for 6 and 7 run. just FedEx.
also if your HMS is not ready you must to respond now.

please check your pm asap!

here is the next runs (6 and 7) shipping that didnt got upgrade please respond asap.
jeffspinballpalace - you are not responding by phone or emails for over a month.
@pinballpete
@lobo2k
@thot
@raknitz

thank you guys and sorry for it.

#1009 3 years ago

What is your FB page?

#1010 3 years ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

What is your FB page?

im posting on JJP fans group and you can check also here
https://www.instagram.com/lior_theartofpinball/

#1011 3 years ago

here is the next run shipping that didnt got upgrade please respond asap.
jeffspinballpalace
cooked71
pinballpete
j_striker
lobo2k
thot
raknitz
may
kerry_richard
maurice
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm OK with slower shipping, at a lower cost.

Thank You!
Kerry Richard

#1012 3 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

here is the next run shipping that didnt got upgrade please respond asap.
jeffspinballpalace
cooked71
pinballpete
j_striker
lobo2k
thot
raknitz
may
kerry_richard
maurice
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm OK with slower shipping, at a lower cost.
Thank You!
Kerry Richard

there is no option for slower shipping it must to upgrade to fedex or to get full refund
read my post. there is no option for me to ship with USPS anymore sorry
pm sent

#1013 3 years ago

there is no option for slower shipping it must to upgrade to fedex or to get full refund
read my post. there is no option for me to ship with USPS anymore sorry
pm sent

Sorry... I misunderstood your post

#1014 3 years ago

Look what arrived in perfect condition! So far sooooo goood!!

14DEAF91-E662-418C-BF99-F8800C4729C1 (resized).jpeg14DEAF91-E662-418C-BF99-F8800C4729C1 (resized).jpeg
#1015 3 years ago

Man this mod is totally art!! Beautiful work!!!!

C3B091D0-D5C7-4FD3-8EAD-D67B98413BBA (resized).jpegC3B091D0-D5C7-4FD3-8EAD-D67B98413BBA (resized).jpeg
#1016 3 years ago
Quoted from heni1977:

Man this mod is totally art!! Beautiful work!!!!
[quoted image]

thank you very much!
and wow i just ship it out from my country yesterday! USPS takes 2 months to deliver! im glad i upgrade to FedEx!
enjoy

#1017 3 years ago

Received mine yesterday as well - I don't have a photo yet, (the game is temporarily packed up), but it does look great!

#1018 3 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Received mine yesterday as well - I don't have a photo yet, (the game is temporarily packed up), but it does look great!

Well....if you need a place to store it I am not toooo far away

#1019 3 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

Well....if you need a place to store it I am not toooo far away

LOL I'll keep it in mind! Hopefully our space will be done soon so I can unpack it!

#1020 3 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

LOL I'll keep it in mind! Hopefully our space will be done soon so I can unpack it!

I hope to get a POTC soon, I really like the Hobbit but considering selling it to fund a Pirates. I wonder if that is a good move

#1021 3 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

I hope to get a POTC soon, I really like the Hobbit but considering selling it to fund a Pirates. I wonder if that is a good move

Nah, don't. You'd need nearly double what your Hobbit might sell for to get one. Not worth it.

#1022 3 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

I have both and to be honest they're both great but Hobbit is really fun with all the adventure modes. Pirates doesn't offer this.

#1023 3 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

You will do a BIG mistake!
Hobbit is great!!!!

#1024 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer67:

I have both and to be honest they're both great but Hobbit is really fun with all the adventure modes. Pirates doesn't offer this.

I had Hobbit for 2 years and sold it to buy ... EHOH I think?

I don’t regret getting that game but I do miss TH. Have POTC as well and while is really fun and has a lot of Great shots and very cool mechs, it is not as immersive and therefore (For me) as fun as Hobbit. You might consider lending your TH a friend for a while. When you get it back you’ll love it again

#1025 3 years ago

so next mod is ready and now im testing it for few days to see if all works good and i can start casting. i will make 50 in 1-2 months from now. and few more later.

i want to do a little giveaway for a special mystery gift that you cant buy anywhere! its something custom that i made and its super nice!

how to win it?
comment in this link ONLY (NOT in pinside!)
https://www.instagram.com/p/CDuSIC5nD4u/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
what do you think is the next mod? first right guess will win the special gift!

here is few hints. its something that never was done before (as i know). its going to improve the game look (for me) from 1 to 10. if you have my other mods its will look great together and its will take you few minutes to figure the new look of your machine with it. its will improve the light show on the game a lot! its made from few pieces and right now its my most detailed mod for POTC. waiting for your comments in my Instagram post ONLY. will reveal the mod and the winner i wish this week!

#1026 3 years ago

right now no one guess it right. and as i said im making potc topper but not now.

update about shipping and new mods.
our country going to be in lock down for a month from next Friday. we have 4000 new cases each day and for our small country we are first place in the world in new cases and its not good. we also have month full of holidays

HMS shipping time will NOT change because im doing it from home as always and not from studio.

6th run is ready for sanding and painting and i will start to work on it from Tuesday. will do my best to ship it earlier .
still casting run 7 right now its on 40%
im thinking about making 6 and 7 run together but not sure yet...

you can see shipping time for HMS in post #1004

because of the lock down me and my workers cant go to my studio so new mods will be with little delay because we are working from home. so new mod will be shipped in 1-3 months if we will not get more delays.

HMS shipping time will not change because im doing it from home as always and not from studio.

because im at home right now again for full month i will work on code update for HMS there is few things that i want to add so its will be more interesting.

im still waiting for answer from this people. if you will not answer i will cancel your HMS order.

@pinballpete
@lobo2k
@raknitz

Added over 4 years ago:

only Raknitz left....

#1027 3 years ago

Remind us what country you're in ?

#1028 3 years ago

Anyone able to provide a better photo of led strip placement in back box is supposed to go?

Mine seems to look slightly different than photo supplied in the instructions, maybe they changed the build at some point. I have a early machine.

#1029 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Anyone able to provide a better photo of led strip placement in back box is supposed to go?
Mine seems to look slightly different than photo supplied in the instructions, maybe they changed the build at some point. I have a early machine.

Quoted from Psw757:

Here's where I placed mine.

Basically right above the ship.

870e01ba111a41472498805c4e8b1ff14a9422f5 (resized).jpg870e01ba111a41472498805c4e8b1ff14a9422f5 (resized).jpg
#1030 3 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Here's where I placed mine.
Basically right above the ship.
[quoted image]

Figured it out but for some reason when I read the instructions dufus me thought it was referring to put in backbox and I was thinking what the hell is the point of that..lol

#1031 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Figured it out but for some reason when I read the instructions dufus me thought it was referring to put in backbox and I was thinking what the hell is the point of that..lol

I was confused about that too, but messaging Lior a good bit helped out!

#1032 3 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

I was confused about that too, but messaging Lior a good bit helped out!

Yeah he got me right side up...it’s a beautiful mod, maybe the best I’ve ever seen being interactive.

#1033 3 years ago

new mod is on Instagram and Facebook. will reveal all of it in 25 hours and will also open orders. NO LIST just pm me
making 50 pieces after the lock down in my country is over. its not limited but i will make over 50 only in 3-5 months.
make sure to check the thread tomorrow in same hour
for me its my best mod for POTC so far. big improvement!

BTW no one guess it right.... and no its not the spinning disc.

FULL REVEAL AND ORDERS WILL BE TOMORROW AT 6 PM EDT

#1034 3 years ago

new mod is on Instagram and Facebook. will reveal all of it in 24 hours and will also open orders. NO LIST just pm me
making 50 pieces after the lock down in my country is over. its not limited but i will make over 50 only in 3-5 months.
make sure to check the thread tomorrow in same hour
for me its my best mod for POTC so far. big improvement!
BTW no one guess it right.... and no its not the spinning disc.

I don’t see a new mod on Instagram. Did you mean to say it will be on Instagram in 24 hours?

#1035 3 years ago

Looks fantastic! Are they textured/3D?

#1036 3 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

Looks fantastic! Are they textured/3D?

Where are you seeing them?

#1037 3 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Lior posted a five second video on Instagram.

#1038 3 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

Lior posted a five second video on Instagram.

I’m on his Instagram and the latest post is a hobbit item. Do you have a direct link? Or am I just missing it? Here is what I see lol.

D1043BA0-A938-4A24-ABBF-6EB5C6A0F9C1 (resized).jpegD1043BA0-A938-4A24-ABBF-6EB5C6A0F9C1 (resized).jpeg
#1039 3 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Click Lior's picture icon

#1040 3 years ago
Quoted from Moomert1:

Click Lior's picture icon

Ah thanks Didn’t even know that was a thing lol

#1041 3 years ago

Thanks @moomert1...I didn't realize you could do that either. It looks like he has textured the slings and outlane plastics? I sort of see a mermaid bust or ship bow over by the Depths scoop? It's hard to see if he has done more elsewhere, but it looks like it will blend in perfectly with the LCD cover and the pop bumpers like he said. Excited to see it @liorillusion!

#1042 3 years ago

Looks like I’ll be getting new custom sling plastics. Add me to the list w/ FedEx super shipping please Lior!

56787E01-76A9-4C83-88FE-08293A4A6BC9 (resized).jpeg56787E01-76A9-4C83-88FE-08293A4A6BC9 (resized).jpeg
#1043 3 years ago

Lior, if there are any more available, I'd like to get one of your ship mods and LCD covers, too.
How do I get on the list (if there is one)?

Edit: just read the WHOLE thread!
I realize I am Not. Even. Close. to being able to get this.

But I know you are considering making a different version, as this version is limited to 100 units. So let me know what I need to do such that if and when you do so, I can get on THAT list!

Great stuff! I wish I had known about it much much much earlier! C'est la vie!

#1044 3 years ago

Hi Lior,

From the murky picture above, it looks like you might be offering new slingshot plastics; another new plastic and outlane plastics.

Even with the black and white, these look amazing! And would go great with your excellent LCD cover that already adorns my Pirates!

Please put me down for one of all your new offerings for PotC!

Thanks!

#1045 3 years ago
Quoted from Rick432:

Lior, if there are any more available, I'd like to get one of your ship mods and LCD covers, too.
How do I get on the list (if there is one)?
Edit: just read the WHOLE thread!
I realize I am Not. Even. Close. to being able to get this.
But I know you are considering making a different version, as this version is limited to 100 units. So let me know what I need to do such that if and when you do so, I can get on THAT list!
Great stuff! I wish I had known about it much much much earlier! C'est la vie!

im sorry but no more HMS and no other version in the future. thats all only 100.
you can get LCD and pop bumpers in my pinside shop i just sent you message check your inbox. thanks

thank you guys. i will post more photos and details today!

#1046 3 years ago

Those look great Lior. Please put me down for a set!

#1047 3 years ago
Quoted from darkryder:

Those look great Lior. Please put me down for a set!

thanks. you will need to wait and send pm later today. im not taking any orders now. not from this thread just pm

#1048 3 years ago

I always wanted to make a full plastic replacement for a pinball machine. It’s something that never was done before and it’s not typically available. I think I chose the best machine to make my first creation of it.

My main issue was that in POTC the plastics look really cheap with the light show. The light show didn’t blend good at all with these plastics. It reminds me of cheap Christmas light that didn’t attach right. The acrylic with this LED light was looking really bad light and the LED didn’t fill the entire surface of the acrylic and you just saw a different ugly color dot…. Yes I know most people like it because this is what is on the market right now with all machines and this is normal. But I decide to change it and to make it better (in my opinion). I decide to sculpt a 3D art at these locations and to block the light from the top part. The results are awesome! The light show looks much better and in the dark its so awesome! Now you see the light show on the playfield very well. Yes, it will maybe take you few minutes to play with this installed to get used to it but you will love it! For me it also completes all the puzzle pieces of my creations to this game. It blends in great with my LCD cover and with my pop bumpers. Yes there aer more things that need to get improved by me on this game and I’m not done with this game yet!

So, again, this is NOT 3D printed! This made by silicone molds and cast with high quality resin that is really hard to break!

Each set include 7 pieces

Right sling with the black pearl - replacement
Left sling with cursed Flying Dutchman - replacement
Gold coins - cover
The Ruddy Rose Figurehead - cover
Ship plank – replacement
Left cracked lane with ornament – replacement
Right cracked lane with ornament, kraken arm and the chest key - replacement

There is NO option to buy just the slings and just 1 part its only sale as a set!

Super easy to install!

Price for full set: $289 for the first 60 sets
FedEx shipping: $30 for 48 hours shipping after pickup
First 60 gets extra gift!

How to sign in?
THERE IS NO LIST!
Just send me PM and you will get link to my website.

When you will get it?
We have a lockdown in my country so it will be 2-3 months from now and I will do my best to ship it earlier

After 60 sets you will get it in 5-6 months or maybe before.

First orders will get it sooner.

*CE OWNERS
There is an option to upgrade the set to CE version with green mold to match the playfield. Same as I made for few costumers with the LCD cover. I have no problem to make it also for the LE and SE versions, but I think clean without green fit better on the LE and SE

As always, it looks much better in person!
You can see better photos here
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156867125@N07/albums/72157715962975287

post 1 (resized).jpgpost 1 (resized).jpg
post 2 (resized).jpgpost 2 (resized).jpg
post 3 (resized).jpgpost 3 (resized).jpg
post 4 (resized).jpgpost 4 (resized).jpg
post 5 (resized).jpgpost 5 (resized).jpg
post 6 (resized).jpgpost 6 (resized).jpg

Here is also video with the light show. its looks much better in person and in dark room!

(video with full lighted room)

*if you are from Europe you can find my products soon at Freddy’s pinball paradise

#1049 3 years ago

These look fantastic Lior!

PM sent. Thanks!

#1050 3 years ago

Paid and survey completed! Thanks Lior!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
30,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Charlotte, NC
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
Protection
$ 49.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
There are 1,276 posts in this topic. You are on page 21 of 26.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-potc-new-very-detailed-hms-endeavour-ship-top-/page/21?hl=moomert1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.